Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 39
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 11:36:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
JFC, just lock this shit up already. There's only one purpose to these threads, and to keep resurrecting them is BS.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Official "NeverTrump" thread?

Everyone please refrain from personal attacks and name-calling.  Please and Thank You.
JFC, just lock this shit up already. There's only one purpose to these threads, and to keep resurrecting them is BS.
SDNY will surely indict Trump, we_just_have_to_wait.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 11:37:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 12:00:28 AM EDT
[#3]
 Nothing is ever his fault, even the shit that comes out of his own mouth. A sure sign of NPD.

Trump blames media for fueling John McCain feud.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 12:03:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 12:04:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 12:04:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 12:14:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
 Nothing is ever his fault, even the shit that comes out of his own mouth. A sure sign of NPD.

Trump blames media for fueling John McCain feud.
View Quote
Interesting the sycophants are mute about the illegal gun bans and bringing tens of thousands of illegal immigrants to America’s heartland.
Those and the whole illegal Swampy corruption stuff he and his family are involved in.

My hero!
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 12:21:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Interesting the sycophants are mute about the illegal gun bans and bringing tens of thousands of illegal immigrants to America’s heartland.
Those and the whole illegal Swampy corruption stuff he and his family are involved in.

My hero!
View Quote
He’s gotta throw a bone to the base once in a while.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 1:37:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

My hero!
View Quote
As long as he makes liberals cry and tweets like a 13 year old, I think they're happy. Anyway, the bump stock is just a toy, remember?
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 1:39:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yea, EO's that will be undone by the next Dem POTUS.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 2:13:42 AM EDT
[#11]
The report is in, and these loony conspiracy theory threads should be locked.

PS. Romney will never be President.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 2:34:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The report is in, and these loony conspiracy theory threads should be locked.

PS. Romney will never be President.
View Quote
@Zan

Did you miss your mention over here from @Bedouin2W?

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Trump-says-U-S-should-recognize-Golan-Heights-as-part-of-Israel/5-2204349/

That's pretty awesome of Trump, isn't it?

If there's one thing Trump is doing right, it's unfucking Obama's driving a wedge between the US and Israel.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 6:40:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't worry. They'll leave that bumpstock one in place.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 7:21:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yeah.

What he said.

Don’t be dicks.  It’s a simple concept.
View Quote
UNPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No geese for you
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 7:31:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
In on one.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 8:06:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 8:08:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/23/2019 8:08:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 8:37:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's gotta throw a bone to the base once in a while.
What does a bumpstocks have to do with the Mueller investigation.
You know the guy you said would prove Trump,Trump jr,Ivanka,Jared all colluded with Russia to steal the election,obstructed justice and violated campaign laws by paying illegal hush money.
How about you admit you where wrong in you predictions.Then maybe we can all take you serously ,instead of thinking of your posts being just rantings.
You where the guy who implied i was not capable of understanding what was really going on.That was you reason for not wanting to take a bet .You did not want to take advantage of my weak mind.So how about you show a little bit of humility and just say you were wrong.

you
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 8:40:04 AM EDT
[#20]
What did I miss?

Woke up this morning with only two "mentions" from the Rent_Free crowd demanding that I post in their thread so they can complain about me posting in their thread.

I think we can all agree that it appears that Jerome Corsi is the luckiest MF-er in America right now...lol
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 8:41:44 AM EDT
[#21]
I do believe this thread should be locked. It serves no purpose other than to prop up the fake news media and democrats.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 8:49:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Lock it up!
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 8:51:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
What did I miss?

Woke up this morning with only two "mentions" from the Rent_Free crowd demanding that I post in their thread so they can complain about me posting in their thread.

I think we can all agree that it appears that Jerome Corsi is the luckiest MF-er in America right now...lol
View Quote
I won't consider any of this a success for America unless the people responsible for this fake bullshit for two years are imprisoned for their attempted coup.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 8:54:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Lock it up!
View Quote
They did that yesterday.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:00:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I won't consider any of this a success for America unless the people responsible for this fake bullshit for two years are imprisoned for their attempted coup.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What did I miss?

Yep. Time for Trump's DOJ to bring down the hammer on these fools. Plenty of reason and opportunity to do so.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:02:02 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What did I miss?

No one is going to "prison" for an "attempted coup".
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:05:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
What did I miss?

View Quote
Jerome Corsi had his life turned upside down over this bullshit SC investigation.

The SC tried to get him to plea to a crime he didn't do and this is the proof.

What you call lucky I call an extreme abuse of the Justice System.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:05:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What did I miss?

Just like no one went to prison for colluding with russians?
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:10:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:11:41 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:28:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What did I miss?

Then it will happen again...…...and again...……...AND AGAIN.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:29:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:30:51 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What did I miss?

Will you eat a Pmag if someone goes to prison for the attempted coup?
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:31:04 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What did I miss?

Only if it becomes standard practice to have foreign agents running Presidential campaigns.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:32:39 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
What did I miss?

View Quote
Ha Ha just a big joke .

Special counsel Robert Mueller's team offered Corsi a proposed plea agreement, which would have required him to admit to one criminal charge with two components: lying to investigators and obstruction of justice before congressional or grand jury proceedings.Corsi refused to sign the plea deal. He then released drafts of his plea agreement and indictment, went on a media tour slamming Mueller's team and published a book detailing his experiences with the special counsel.
In the end, Mueller concluded his investigation without ever bringing charges against Corsi.
On Friday, Corsi accused Mueller's team of trying to push him to plead guilty to a crime he didn't commit.
"I went in there to cooperate with them. They treated me as a criminal," Corsi said.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:39:26 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Only if it becomes standard practice to have foreign agents running Presidential campaigns.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What did I miss?

Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:40:59 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Ha Ha just a big joke .

Special counsel Robert Mueller's team offered Corsi a proposed plea agreement, which would have required him to admit to one criminal charge with two components: lying to investigators and obstruction of justice before congressional or grand jury proceedings.Corsi refused to sign the plea deal. He then released drafts of his plea agreement and indictment, went on a media tour slamming Mueller's team and published a book detailing his experiences with the special counsel.
In the end, Mueller concluded his investigation without ever bringing charges against Corsi.
On Friday, Corsi accused Mueller's team of trying to push him to plead guilty to a crime he didn't commit.
"I went in there to cooperate with them. They treated me as a criminal," Corsi said.
View Quote
The criminals running the NYSD prosecutor's office might still indict him though...…..at the very least I am sure they are drooling at the very thought of doing this to anything Trump.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:42:02 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What did I miss?

No evidence of foreign agents working for Trump.

There were foreign agents working for Hillary and the fbi.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:45:06 AM EDT
[#39]
This post did not age well.

Bullet_Sponge"Very Stable Genius"
Bronze
Joined Sep 2009
Posts 9761
EE 100% (1)
USA USA
group
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 8:15:17 PM EDT
Quoted:
Really getting some vindication on Rex saying Trump doesn't read.
What's worse:

1. Trump is just trying to convince the rubes that he was vindicated by this memo.
2. Trump actually believes that he was vindicated by this memo.

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." - H. L. Mencken

DO NOT CONGRATULATE
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:45:28 AM EDT
[#40]
Feels Good Man.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 10:13:05 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What did I miss?

How can you be so wrong for so long?
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 10:18:06 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
If you're old enough to actually remember it, then you've got selective memory.

Let's take a trip.

A trip to GD.

All the way back... to the Bush Administration.

https://i.imgur.com/icXNfWu.gif

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Rockers_Unite_to_Oust_Bush/5-217286/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Iraq_surge_a_failure__top_Democrats_tell_Bush__/5-587188/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/We_didnandapos_t_do_all_this_CRAP_during_the_DumoRat_Convention/5-269968/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/The_CBS_NEWS__Mary_Mapes_Rather__David_Hackworth__Abu_Ghraib__Memogate_Connection_Iandapos_m_Pissed/5-313842/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/It_appears_the_Battle_to_retake_Basra_was_a_andapos_complete_disasterandapos_andamp__8230__for_Sadr_/5-702469/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Michael_Moore_Opens_His_Pie_Hole_Again/5-177471/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Cindy_Sheman_is_in_Cuba_protesting_the_USA/5-534295/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/10_Reasons_Not_to_Kill_Bush/5-356223/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Is_this_my_imagination_or_is_the_media_hyping_up_a__D__victory_next_week_/5-513804/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Democraps_say_Bush_shot_down_Flight_93/5-129164/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/War_Stories_____The_Media_Exposed/5-264359/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-EMINEM--Now-Cher--Now-Rosie-/5-286721/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Dan_Blather_should_just_shoot_himself_now___Do_it_for_Kerry_/5-275383/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Dreyfuss_calls_for_impeachment_of_Bush___________/5-438701/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-Is-anything-ever-Bush-s-fault-/137-483516/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-And-Reuters-hits-a-new-low-They-re-running-this-on-the-wire--UPDATE-P2-/5-390174/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Congress_and_the_Media_Could_Talk_U_S__Into_Iraq_Defeat/5-245597/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/GWBush_to_myopic_press_lady_trying_to_editorialize_with_questions___STFU/5-704297/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Dems_Question_Cost_of_Bushandapos_s_Sea_Landing/5-185419/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/MSM_is_not_biased_at_all___MSNBC_newsroom_booed_Pres__Bush_State_of_the_Union_address/5-608731/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Disney_to_fund_Michael_Mooreandapos_s_documentary_about_Bush/5-186870/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/-/5-365362/ - LA indymedia: Hitler had his showers; Bush has his water lines.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Larry_Flynt_Propositions_President_Bushandapos_s_Daughter/5-28430/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Bushandapos_s_European_trip_and_so_called_welcome/5-29667/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/U_S__media_curtail_Iraq_war_coverage__study/5-610013/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Did_Bush_ever_piss_and_moan_about_the_media_riding_him_/5-888325/

Same shit. Different Day.

Trump's treatment ain't special.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm plenty of enough to remember Dan rather fake draft dodger accusation and code pink being stupid and the media saying Bush is stupid all while every news outlet parroting Cheney had gravitas.

As I said, there was Bush hate, but the level we see with Trump is off the charts.

Did Bush have 90% negative coverage from all networks except Fox?

Anyways, this is old now. Let's see what Mueller will do to take down Trump.
If you're old enough to actually remember it, then you've got selective memory.

Let's take a trip.

A trip to GD.

All the way back... to the Bush Administration.

https://i.imgur.com/icXNfWu.gif

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Rockers_Unite_to_Oust_Bush/5-217286/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Iraq_surge_a_failure__top_Democrats_tell_Bush__/5-587188/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/We_didnandapos_t_do_all_this_CRAP_during_the_DumoRat_Convention/5-269968/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/The_CBS_NEWS__Mary_Mapes_Rather__David_Hackworth__Abu_Ghraib__Memogate_Connection_Iandapos_m_Pissed/5-313842/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/It_appears_the_Battle_to_retake_Basra_was_a_andapos_complete_disasterandapos_andamp__8230__for_Sadr_/5-702469/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Michael_Moore_Opens_His_Pie_Hole_Again/5-177471/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Cindy_Sheman_is_in_Cuba_protesting_the_USA/5-534295/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/10_Reasons_Not_to_Kill_Bush/5-356223/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Is_this_my_imagination_or_is_the_media_hyping_up_a__D__victory_next_week_/5-513804/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Democraps_say_Bush_shot_down_Flight_93/5-129164/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/War_Stories_____The_Media_Exposed/5-264359/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-EMINEM--Now-Cher--Now-Rosie-/5-286721/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Dan_Blather_should_just_shoot_himself_now___Do_it_for_Kerry_/5-275383/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Dreyfuss_calls_for_impeachment_of_Bush___________/5-438701/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-Is-anything-ever-Bush-s-fault-/137-483516/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-And-Reuters-hits-a-new-low-They-re-running-this-on-the-wire--UPDATE-P2-/5-390174/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Congress_and_the_Media_Could_Talk_U_S__Into_Iraq_Defeat/5-245597/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/GWBush_to_myopic_press_lady_trying_to_editorialize_with_questions___STFU/5-704297/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Dems_Question_Cost_of_Bushandapos_s_Sea_Landing/5-185419/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/MSM_is_not_biased_at_all___MSNBC_newsroom_booed_Pres__Bush_State_of_the_Union_address/5-608731/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Disney_to_fund_Michael_Mooreandapos_s_documentary_about_Bush/5-186870/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/-/5-365362/ - LA indymedia: Hitler had his showers; Bush has his water lines.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Larry_Flynt_Propositions_President_Bushandapos_s_Daughter/5-28430/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Bushandapos_s_European_trip_and_so_called_welcome/5-29667/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/U_S__media_curtail_Iraq_war_coverage__study/5-610013/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Did_Bush_ever_piss_and_moan_about_the_media_riding_him_/5-888325/

Same shit. Different Day.

Trump's treatment ain't special.
Do any of those claim Bush was a traitor who stole the election by by colluding with the enemy?

Was covered of Bush 90% negative.

If you can't see the difference,  you are blind.

BTW, Bush was a pussy who allowed the media to control the narrative. Trump stands up to the lies of the media and exposes them for who they are.

Will a picture  help

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 10:28:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Sing it with me now

Round em up round em up

All the traitors, round em up!
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 10:43:36 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 10:49:31 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 11:07:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 11:18:13 AM EDT
[#47]
They have been unusually quiet today...……….
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 11:18:16 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What did I miss?

lol
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 11:19:27 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What did I miss?

lol
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 11:21:47 AM EDT
[#50]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What did I miss?

lol
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/vlt.gif
Can you imagine if a President appointed a unregistered foreign agent to be in charge of our national security? I'll bet some folks might be upset about that.
Page / 39
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top