Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 39
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 12:50:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
“It’s best we just let the deep state install Hilary Clinton as our rightful ruler. Donald Trump isn’t the perfect candidate and his policies and agendas are unacceptable.” - ryan_ruck, probably.

Hiding behind “policy and agenda” now that the rabbit didn’t pop out of the hat isn’t going to help. Whew, who knew the goal post was actually supposed to be on second base!?

And the membership thing - that’s just sad, I’m sorry (not sorry).
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go ahead, find examples of where I've discussed anything about being pro-investigation.

I'll even buy you a membership if you can.

As I said, my issues with Trump have been policy and agenda based.
“It’s best we just let the deep state install Hilary Clinton as our rightful ruler. Donald Trump isn’t the perfect candidate and his policies and agendas are unacceptable.” - ryan_ruck, probably.

Hiding behind “policy and agenda” now that the rabbit didn’t pop out of the hat isn’t going to help. Whew, who knew the goal post was actually supposed to be on second base!?

And the membership thing - that’s just sad, I’m sorry (not sorry).
So you have to resort to making lies up out of thin air?

Sorry but I've disliked Trump on policy since the primary. You know, around when you signed up here.

Keep on teenin' teener!
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 12:52:24 PM EDT
[#2]
20 hours now and no tweets about how vindicated he is?
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 12:52:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Sorry but I've disliked Trump on policy since the primary. You know, around when you signed up here.

Keep on teenin' teener!
View Quote
One day mitt Romney will get his shot. Then you’ll finally have the deep state globalist policies you’ve been dreaming of.

Sorry, I made up the part about Romney getting his shot. You’ll just have to suffer with Romney being an impotent whiner, so you’ll have good company.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 12:59:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
One day mitt Romney will get his shot. Then you’ll finally have the deep state globalist policies you’ve been dreaming of.

Sorry, I made up the part about Romney getting his shot. You’ll just have to suffer with Romney being an impotent whiner, so you’ll have good company.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Keep on teenin' teener!

WTF are you on about?

Romney is a limp wristed liberal with an R behind his name. Why would I want him in any position of power?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 1:01:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
@40xb

Just curious, has there been anyone complaining/reporting?
You’ve locked the last three and to me it’s been pretty tame for a few months.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This thread is being unlocked under the agreement that you guys will knock off the BS. Stop being petty and trying to bait people into CoC violations. That goes for both sides. Stop insulting, stop trying to bait people into raging, stop trying to goad people to cause problems. I will start warning and locking accounts from this point forward. If you can’t handle this then leave the thread and enjoy another one or another part of the site.
@40xb

No shit, what the hell?
This gets posted 2 hours before he locks the thread:

Quoted:
You sad fucks

And we are all getting warned? Who the hell is Jeff related to/friends with that he can get away with murder and the rest of us get fucked with for barely nudging the line?
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 1:06:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
A little bit of everything.

I got tons of reports in the 500+ page thread (they have slowed down a quite a bit)
I have had people IM me with links
I stop in and check every once in a while

There has been a lot of latitude given to both sides of the coin and it is getting to the point where its obvious some people are:
Intent on trying to burn it to the ground
Get things locked
Goad people into CoC violations
Subtly insult in varying ways
Get others banned

In many ways the locks were protecting all members despite what some thought of other members' status or reason for being here was. I don't feel bad for locking the threads. People's bickering and petty antics gets old real quick. I suggest people read the following and start cleaning up their act because it has been 2+ years of this BS and its getting old.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@40xb

I got tons of reports in the 500+ page thread (they have slowed down a quite a bit)

There has been a lot of latitude given to both sides of the coin and it is getting to the point where its obvious some people are:
Get things locked
Get others banned

In many ways the locks were protecting all members despite what some thought of other members' status or reason for being here was. I don't feel bad for locking the threads. People's bickering and petty antics gets old real quick. I suggest people read the following and start cleaning up their act because it has been 2+ years of this BS and its getting old.

[6) Attacking or insulting a member in an effort to elicit a negative response. You have the right to disagree, but please do so in a respectful manner. This rule also includes posting disparaging remarks about a member's family.

7) Posting topics or discussions that do the site or community harm. ... It can also be the posting of threads or replies, in which it appears that the sole purpose is to provoke other members...
@40xb
I assure you I did not repost this thread to troll or cause harm to the site. I reposted it because it's the one place there are like minded people in one thread and it isn't all just cheering on the POTUS when he does liberal type shit.

The entire rest of the site is full of that. I don't get why us posting in this thread pisses so many trump pumpers off.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 1:07:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

No shit, what the hell?

And we are all getting warned? Who the hell is Jeff related to/friends with that he can get away with murder and the rest of us get fucked with for barely nudging the line?
View Quote
Shareblue and media matters offer remedial training on “how to toe the line and troll bans” if you need it.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 1:09:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
No shit, what the hell?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This thread is being unlocked under the agreement that you guys will knock off the BS. Stop being petty and trying to bait people into CoC violations. That goes for both sides. Stop insulting, stop trying to bait people into raging, stop trying to goad people to cause problems. I will start warning and locking accounts from this point forward. If you can’t handle this then leave the thread and enjoy another one or another part of the site.
@40xb

No shit, what the hell?

Quoted:
You sad fucks

Jbow's behavior has gotten an impressive amount of threads locked.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 1:17:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
No shit, what the hell?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@40xb

No shit, what the hell?

Quoted:
You sad fucks

Wow. You REALLY have an obsession with trying to get people banned. Even crying to mods over playground level crap. You think they want to hear your shit? How many times did you call people Nazis/88ers/trailer trash/rubes/idiots/KKK?  How sad...

*report*
*report*
*report*
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 1:19:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
@40xb
I assure you I did not repost this thread to troll or cause harm to the site. I reposted it because it's the one place there are like minded people in one thread and it isn't all just cheering on the POTUS when he does liberal type shit.

The entire rest of the site is full of that. I don't get why us posting in this thread pisses so many trump pumpers off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@40xb

Get things locked
Get others banned

[6) Attacking or insulting a member in an effort to elicit a negative response. You have the right to disagree, but please do so in a respectful manner. This rule also includes posting disparaging remarks about a member's family.

7) Posting topics or discussions that do the site or community harm. ... It can also be the posting of threads or replies, in which it appears that the sole purpose is to provoke other members...
@40xb

Oh please no one is buying your schtick any more. You guys go way past Trump and bash EVERYONE that Rachel fucking Maddow would consider "alt right."

Tell us again how nationalism is for Nazis, Mr Concerned Conservative.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 1:22:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Only if it becomes standard practice to have foreign agents running Presidential campaigns.
View Quote
Like Jon Podesta, you mean?
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 1:23:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I cannot fucking wait to dig up some of the more stupid predictions made on this forum regarding Russia and Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I cannot fucking wait to dig up some of the more stupid predictions made on this forum regarding Russia and Trump.
@jefflebowski

I make predictions all the time and I'll even write "bookmark this" at the top my post and you guys simply ignore them.

No is making predictions about Russia anyways...that's an ongoing situation and we're all just waiting it out.

Maybe if you spent less time with throw-away trolling "Sorry your gal lost" type comments to my every day predictions (at the time they're posted), you won't have to "dig up some" up later.

Just about every time Trump makes a twitter/speech threat, there is like 5 pages of people screaming "MAGA" and a guy like me saying "Uh, you know he's not going to go through with this, why do you guys keep falling for this?" My comments always fall on deaf ears.

In the past 6 months I made predictions concerning...
-Trump won't do shit after threatening to cut off Honduras Aid
-Trump will back track about threatening to send troops to the border and using force if necessary
-Trump won't go through with declassifying the FISA documents

That's just off the top of my head.

Here is your chance though, here is another "stupid prediction" I made 4 months ago about the wall and was shouted down by everyone here.

You can repost this too...save you some time from having to dig stuff up.

(notice it hasn't been edited)

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Trump-is-doubling-down-on-the-shut-down-and-border-wall-/5-2181375/?page=5#i76536469

Trump doesn't care about the wall, he's simply playing his fan club like a fiddle. Whenever he senses his base getting frustrated, he'll jump on Twitter and make a few CAPITALIZED rants/threats to get everyone screaming MAGA again (like cutting off aid to Central America or some other empty threat).

Everything he does is highly calculated and knows how to manipulate his audience. Trump is a salesman, not a leader.

My prediction. Bookmark this post and rub it in my face if I'm wrong.

-Trump will maybe hold out for another 2-3 weeks. During this time he'll make constant empty "tough guy" threats on twitter ("I'm cutting off all Central American aid" or "now it's a taller wall", etc..).

-The dems will give him some money that is not even remotely close to what we need for a wall just to end the shutdown. Trump will then slowly change the conversation from "the wall" to other terms like "enhanced border security" and then pretend that's what he meant the whole time. Pay attention the next few weeks to his twitter comments. I bet we'll start seeing the transition from "the wall" to "enhanced border security" any day now.

-Trump will end up caving on a bunch of Democratic ideas like Amnesty or other programs. And again, all for no wall.

-Trump will NOT admit defeat. He'll try to spin it into looking like he came out on top and got exactly what he wanted.

-Trump will then go back to dangling the carrot on the string. Like: "The wall is still on the table. I'm not giving up. Trust me, this was a huge step in the right direction."

-For the next few years Trump will go right back to bringing up the wall in every speech and talk about how he's "already started" or "on Phase 1" just to keep the base happy.

But yeah, the posts below hit the nail on the head.
There you go.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 1:32:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only if it becomes standard practice to have foreign agents running Presidential campaigns.
Tony Podesta might be having some FARA problems. Do you have some new information on Jon?
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 1:32:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 1:33:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
@jefflebowski

I make predictions all the time and I'll even write "bookmark this" at the top my post and you guys simply ignore them.

No is making predictions about Russia anyways...that's an ongoing situation and we're all just waiting it out.

Maybe if you spent less time with throw-away trolling "Sorry your gal lost" type comments to my every day predictions (at the time they're posted), you won't have to "dig up some" up later.

Just about every time Trump makes a twitter/speech threat, there is like 5 pages of people screaming "MAGA" and a guy like me saying "Uh, you know he's not going to go through with this, why do you guys keep falling for this?" My comments always fall on deaf ears.

-Trump will back track about threatening to send troops to the border and using force if necessary

Here is your chance though, here is another "stupid prediction" I made 4 months ago about the wall and was shouted down by everyone here.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Trump-is-doubling-down-on-the-shut-down-and-border-wall-/5-2181375/?page=5#i76536469

There you go.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@jefflebowski

Trump doesn't care about the wall, he's simply playing his fan club like a fiddle. Whenever he senses his base getting frustrated, he'll jump on Twitter and make a few CAPITALIZED rants/threats to get everyone screaming MAGA again (like cutting off aid to Central America or some other empty threat).

Everything he does is highly calculated and knows how to manipulate his audience. Trump is a salesman, not a leader.

-Trump will maybe hold out for another 2-3 weeks. During this time he'll make constant empty "tough guy" threats on twitter ("I'm cutting off all Central American aid" or "now it's a taller wall", etc..).

-The dems will give him some money that is not even remotely close to what we need for a wall just to end the shutdown. Trump will then slowly change the conversation from "the wall" to other terms like "enhanced border security" and then pretend that's what he meant the whole time. Pay attention the next few weeks to his twitter comments. I bet we'll start seeing the transition from "the wall" to "enhanced border security" any day now.

-Trump will end up caving on a bunch of Democratic ideas like Amnesty or other programs. And again, all for no wall.

-Trump will NOT admit defeat. He'll try to spin it into looking like he came out on top and got exactly what he wanted.

-Trump will then go back to dangling the carrot on the string. Like: "The wall is still on the table. I'm not giving up. Trust me, this was a huge step in the right direction."

-For the next few years Trump will go right back to bringing up the wall in every speech and talk about how he's "already started" or "on Phase 1" just to keep the base happy.

There you go.
You really like to hear yourself talk and self congratulate, don't you? Holy long winded no one gives a shit post batman.

You might give the kangaroo a run for his money.

Link Posted: 3/23/2019 1:33:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Shareblue and media matters offer remedial training on “how to toe the line and troll bans” if you need it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit, what the hell?

I don’t disagree with your stance, but given past performance of certain_posters in this thread, I’m gonna have to say IBTL 2: Electric Boogaloo

Link Posted: 3/23/2019 1:37:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 1:42:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I don’t disagree with your stance, but given past performance of certain_posters in this thread, I’m gonna have to say IBTL 2: Electric Boogaloo

View Quote
I’m offended! Offering helpful advice is not a personal attack.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 1:45:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Tony Podesta might be having some FARA problems. Do you have some new information on Jon?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The registered foreign lobbying group Podesta Group was formed by brothers Tony and Jon. They have emails between the brothers about foreign lobbying. And, of course, Manafort is connected to both Tony and Jon. They were business partners.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 1:46:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 1:47:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 1:51:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The registered foreign lobbying group Podesta Group was formed by brothers Tony and Jon. They have emails between the brothers about foreign lobbying. And, of course, Manafort is connected to both Tony and Jon. They were business partners.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is having a foreign agent run your campaign a problem then?
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 1:55:40 PM EDT
[#23]
This thread is so frustrating.

Go read the first 3-4 pages.

It was interesting dialogue, meme-free, very little or no drive-by cheap shots, etc..

I leave for a few days and the last pages are nothing more than...

-usual childish /pol/ thedonald type meme shitposting

-usual trolls making a one sentence comment about "besting libs" or some strawman "Which democratic nominee are you going to vote for in 2020?" and then running away because they aren't actually looking for an answer.

-Some member that never reads the thread, pops in once, and says "Why is this troll thread still here, why is this not locked."

If people could just control themselves and stop posting those exact same 3 different comments, this thread wouldn't turn into a shitfest.

You guys obviously don't want to debate anything here. Otherwise you would have done that seeing I have mulitiple long replies in the first 3-5 pages of this thread that were all *mysteriously* ignored.

So instead of the constant shitposting memes, calling everyone a troll, or making the usual "sorry your gal lost/nothingburger/you seem concerned" comments, take a few seconds to read some of my posts and reply to them...

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Here-there-be-never-trumps-part-4-/5-2203741/?page=3#i77900877

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Here-there-be-never-trumps-part-4-/5-2203741/?page=3#i77902033

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Here-there-be-never-trumps-part-4-/5-2203741/?page=4#i77903633
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 1:56:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@40xb

No shit, what the hell?

Quoted:
You sad fucks

Link Posted: 3/23/2019 1:59:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
You really like to hear yourself talk and self congratulate, don't you? Holy long winded no one gives a shit post batman.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@jefflebowski

There you go.

Follow this guide next time. You'll come across less trollish.

Congrats, right now you're the Hi-Point 9mm Tier of rebuttals.

Link Posted: 3/23/2019 1:59:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
The question I was answering was, "Is it normal," not "is it OK with me."

Clearly, if both candidates' campaigns were run by foreign agents, it meets the definition of "normal" for the 2016 presidential election.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 2:00:12 PM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@40xb

No shit, what the hell?

Quoted:
You sad fucks

https://i.redd.it/gvkvn63xksn21.png
The 4chan that has been leaking on to this forum over the past few years hasn't been helping.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 2:02:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Clearly, if both candidates campaigns were run by foreign agents, it meets the definition of "normal" for the 2016 presidential election.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Clearly, if both candidates campaigns were run by foreign agents, it meets the definition of "normal" for the 2016 presidential election.
So assuming Jon Podesta is a unregistered foreign agent, you're fine with Trump hiring unregistered foreign agents?
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 2:04:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Too soon?

Link Posted: 3/23/2019 2:04:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
So assuming Jon Podesta is a unregistered foreign agent, you're fine with Trump hiring unregistered foreign agents?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump fired unregistered FA he found in his campaign.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 2:05:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The 4chan that has been leaking on to this forum over the past few years hasn't been helping.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@40xb

No shit, what the hell?

Quoted:
You sad fucks

https://i.redd.it/gvkvn63xksn21.png
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 2:07:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7c/Graham's_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.svg/1061px-Graham's_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.svg.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@jefflebowski

There you go.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7c/Graham's_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.svg/1061px-Graham's_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.svg.png
What is there to rebutt? It's just you pretending (again) that you are some genius profit. Congratulations? Is that what you wanted? How'd that Russian Collusion work out there, Nostradamus?
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 2:10:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It really is time to change tactics. Trump and his family did not commit any crimes.
Time to move on to something else,or just about anyone with a sense of any logical thought will just take your posts as the ramblings of a low information person.
Explain why you believe the bump stock violates the constitution and is a legal device and i will listen. I would like to be able to defend the possession of one in a rational and legal way to people who say they should not be legal.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 2:11:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not really. He appointed an unregistered foreign agent as our NSA. He also didn't really fire Paul Manafort either.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 2:12:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

It was interesting dialogue, meme-free, very little or no drive-by cheap shots, etc..

-usual trolls making a one sentence comment about "besting libs" or some strawman "Which democratic nominee are you going to vote for in 2020?" and then running away because they aren't actually looking for an answer.

-Some member that never reads the thread, pops in once, and says "Why is this troll thread still here, why is this not locked."

If people could just control themselves and stop posting those exact same 3 different comments, this thread wouldn't turn into a shitfest.

You guys obviously don't want to debate anything here. Otherwise you would have done that seeing I have mulitiple long replies in the first 3-5 pages of this thread that were all *mysteriously* ignored.

So instead of the constant shitposting memes, calling everyone a troll, or making the usual "sorry your gal lost/nothingburger/you seem concerned" comments, take a few seconds to read some of my posts and reply to them...

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Here-there-be-never-trumps-part-4-/5-2203741/?page=3#i77900877

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Here-there-be-never-trumps-part-4-/5-2203741/?page=3#i77902033

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Here-there-be-never-trumps-part-4-/5-2203741/?page=4#i77903633
View Quote
QFMFT.

But it's been the general direction of this site, mostly GD, for a while now. I just read a thread about a former Top Shot contestant that is a big pro-2A advocate and youth instructor (cultivating young pro-2A minds) reviewing a LaRue SUURG and the first several replies are full of, "Hurr durr, he's annoying. Can't watch."

I guess it doesn't help reading all of those old Bush era threads has got me all nostalgic for the old days when this site wasn't chock full o' tard jousting and edge.

I will say, you seem to be one of the okay teeners.
    Link Posted: 3/23/2019 2:13:51 PM EDT
    [#36]
    Everyone should go back and read this thread from the beginning up until about page 7.

Even if you don't want to read it, just click each page and scroll quickly down each page.

Notice how you'll see a lot of longer posts, good dialogue, people arguing back and forth in a mature manner, and actually having legitimate discussions? Yeah, there were a few memes thrown around but it was like 1-2 a page.

That's how this thread SHOULD be. If anything, the whole thread should be nuked starting from around Page 7/8

It's always the same shitsposters that come in here with the same 1-2 sentence cheap shots, endless meme pictures, and other nonsense with the only intent to disrupt actual mature/constructive dialogue. At this point is just becomes more back and forth cheap shots and any actual debate gets quickly overwhelmed with hit-and-run shitposters.

Honestly, go back and look at the transition from pages 1-6 and then from 7+...it's night and day.

It's almost as if at page 7 there was a concentrated effort to shitpost, cause drama, and get these threads locked. It's such an obvious change in thread direction.

Wish we had more effort to delete all of the crap posts instead of just constant thread locking.  The evidence is overwhelming if you actually take the time to look back a few pages.
    Link Posted: 3/23/2019 2:19:01 PM EDT
    [#37]
    Quoted:
    View Quote
    Yeah that's odd.

He's normally got zero  message discipline....
    Link Posted: 3/23/2019 2:19:10 PM EDT
    [#38]
    Quoted:
    Everyone should go back and read this thread from the beginning up until about page 7.

Even if you don't want to read it, just click each page and scroll quickly down each page.

Notice how you'll see a lot of longer posts, good dialogue, people arguing back and forth in a mature manner, and actually having legitimate discussions? Yeah, there were a few memes thrown around but it was like 1-2 a page.

That's how this thread SHOULD be. If anything, the whole thread should be nuked starting from around Page 7/8

It's always the same shitsposters that come in here with the same 1-2 sentence cheap shots, endless meme pictures, and other nonsense with the only intent to disrupt actual mature/constructive dialogue. At this point is just becomes more back and forth cheap shots and any actual debate gets quickly overwhelmed with hit-and-run shitposters.

Honestly, go back and look at the transition from pages 1-6 and then from 7+...it's night and day.

It's almost as if at page 7 there was a concentrated effort to shitpost, cause drama, and get these threads locked. It's such an obvious change in thread direction.

Wish we had more effort to delete all of the crap posts instead of just constant thread locking.  The evidence is overwhelming if you actually take the time to look back a few pages.
    View Quote
    That’s how other non-_poster threads everywhere else on this site should be as well. Unfortunately you can’t keep your communist drivel out of those.
    Link Posted: 3/23/2019 2:19:14 PM EDT
    [#39]
    Quoted:

View Quote
    Maybe you shouldn't associate with trolls. Then, you won't feel bad because no one cares what you think.
    Link Posted: 3/23/2019 2:19:39 PM EDT
    [#40]
    Quoted:

View Quote
    You mean like what *Most* of the N_Ts do in every other political thread in GD? It is almost like they are participating in a concentrated effort to get those threads locked.

Cry me a river.
    Link Posted: 3/23/2019 2:19:47 PM EDT
    [#41]
    Quoted:

They bring every bit of well deserved treatment they get on themselves and then whine about it all the while calling us tards and other coc violations. I’ve never met a group whinier on this site as a whole. I think it must go back to the personality traits and tendencies/ weaknesses of what makes a nevertrumper or what makes these types more likely to place an underscore in their usernames. Was it lack of a strong alpha male father figure? Bullying? Liberal parents? Just effeminate tendencies? There are obvious deeper underlying consistent factors here of what makes someone a Never trumper
    View Quote
    I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
    Link Posted: 3/23/2019 2:22:01 PM EDT
    [#42]
    Imagine all the cool stuff to do in NYC and someone's going to spend their day in their finest MAGA hat standing in front of Trump Tower with a sign.  
    Link Posted: 3/23/2019 2:22:49 PM EDT
    [#43]
    Quoted:
    You mean like what *Most* of the N_Ts do in every other political thread in GD? It is almost like they are participating in a concentrated effort to get those threads locked.

Cry me a river.
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

Cry me a river.
    Sylvan and Jeff is worth 10 of each of them.
    Link Posted: 3/23/2019 2:22:52 PM EDT
    [#44]
    Quoted:

Cry me a river.
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

Cry me a river.
    He just described Hugh to the T.

*shrug*

Regulatori, ask BS and TS how many times I backed them into a corner. There's no debating with intellectually dishonest trolls who are here just to agitate, disrupt, and bait bans. We tried. Now most of us are just here to call your bull_shit like I just did to Hugh.
    Link Posted: 3/23/2019 2:25:02 PM EDT
    [#45]
    Quoted:

*shrug*

Regulatori, ask BS and TS how many times I backed them into a corner. There's no debating with intellectually dishonest trolls who are here just to agitate, disrupt, and bait bans. We tried. Now most of us are just here to call your bull_shit like I just did to Hugh.
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

Cry me a river.

*shrug*

Zero.  lol
    Link Posted: 3/23/2019 2:26:44 PM EDT
    [#46]
    Quoted:

Sylvan and Jeff is worth 10 of each of them.
    View Quote
    Easily.
    Link Posted: 3/23/2019 2:27:06 PM EDT
    [#47]
    Quoted:
    Yeah that's odd.

View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Yeah that's odd.

You are bright enough to know why he is not tweeting. You are also hoping that he will.
    Link Posted: 3/23/2019 2:28:28 PM EDT
    [#48]
    Quoted:

Imagine all the cool stuff to do in NYC and someone's going to spend their day in their finest MAGA hat standing in front of Trump Tower with a sign.  
    View Quote
    Imagine all the cool stuff to do in life and someone's going to spend ALL of their days spewing leftist talking points on a gun board.
    Link Posted: 3/23/2019 2:28:57 PM EDT
    [#49]
    Quoted:
    @40xb

View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

@40xb

You've locked the last three and to me it's been pretty tame for a few months.

Get things locked
    Get others banned

@40xb

Maybe you should go to Reddit with the other liberal anti trump window lickers. Three locked threads and you decide to make a forth
    Link Posted: 3/23/2019 2:29:25 PM EDT
    [#50]
    Quoted:

View Quote
    They got all excited thinking how devastated we were going to be.

They also believe that the only issues with Trump involved the Mueller investigation.

Meh.
    Page / 39
    Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
    Top Top