When you don't get the joke.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Still waiting for a link to a post from a NeverTrumper supporting an "ultra left" policy position.

I'm sure it's out there somewhere.
There you're people.

Try ‘they are’ or ‘they’re’ next time

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/463094/2F01E193-0768-4381-B8A9-96A35E6E0D14_jpeg-887748.JPG
Yes your bad grammar is a joke. You being anti gun could be construed as a joke as well.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 6:37:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You will have written a novel by the end of this. All those words, typed out in a fury and full of anguish. And through it all...

Donald Trump is still your President.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@tango1978

So a safe space?

Can you please link to the thread where the owner asked us not to make negative comments about Trump?

Also, read my post above (about 10 posts up)...the long one.

You'll noticed I'm fighting FROM a conservative position. Most of my biggest gripes towards Trump are over CONSERVATIVE issues.

Maybe Trump would have actually created his promised "2nd Amendment Coalition" if pro-gun Conservatives actually held him accountable instead of actively trying to stifle any discontent.

This forum will INSTANTLY turn on any long-standing conservative youtube commentators/gun manufacturers for ONE error. I see it here on GD weekly. One mistake and you guys have them thrown under the bus and instantly boycotting all products.

Yet with Trump, he's constantly go back on his 2nd Amendment Coalition promise, gets friendly with Feinstein, help ban bumpstocks, openly talk about "taking the guns first, due process later," etc...etc..

So why aren't we seeing the same instant GD Conservative pushback towards Trump as we do with so many other figures in the gun world? Many of these companies/figures have been actively fighting pro-2A for decades.

I bet you dollars to donuts that Hickock45 has done more positive as an ambassador for the gun community than Trump will ever hope to do.

It's like you guys are willing to eat your own at a moment's notice but would never dare turn your back on Trump, regardless of his anti-gun bs.

It's downright scary...that's why you see the word "cultish" tossed around so much.
You will have written a novel by the end of this. All those words, typed out in a fury and full of anguish. And through it all...

And not one groveler has had coherent, or meaningful rebuttal.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 6:38:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
That's adorable that you still pretend your constant negativity ends at Trump as if anyone still buys your schtick. If CNN made a list titled "alt right figures we hate" I could probably find a post for each one in which you trashed them.

Correct me if I'm wrong...just off the top of my head...

Tucker
Hannity
Milo
Ben Shapiro
Dan Bongino
James Woods
Sarah Sanders

You even bash Ben Garrison the cartoonist.

Then you turn around and dismiss things like Uranium1 as "right wing tin foil conspiracy" while pumping "muh Russia" daily.

Speaking of "muh Russia"...you still haven't shown us what info you saw before Nov 2016 that convinced you Trump was a Russian stooge and sent you on your life mission to destroy the R candidate prior to the general.

If you are a true conservative, I'm a unicorn.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I still find it odd that the true_conservatives in this thread (and the others) post the EXACT SAME thoughts, links, tweets, etc that my radical left, extreme liberal family members post. Is it because the political spectrum is a circle and not a line...extreme conservatism is the same as extreme liberalsism?
Cite a post in this thread that is a "radical left" policy position.
These threads are FAR from policy discussions. The observation is that your hate for Trump is perfectly positively correlated with those that are 100% for open borders, gun confiscation, reparations, tax payer funded live birth ‘abortions’, etc. So if standing side by side at a NeverTrump rally, it would be impossible to distinguish between the progressive communist and true_conservative.
The "correlation" is that both sides don't like Trump.  There's literally zero overlap in actual policy preferences.

This shouldn't be a difficult concept to grasp, and yet here we are.

"Liberal's don't like Trump.  NeverTrumpers don't like [checks notes] Trump.  Ergo Liberals are NeverTrumpers" is some seriously childlike "logic".

ETA:  In before "Huuuuuuuuurrrrrr but it's true!" lol
That's adorable that you still pretend your constant negativity ends at Trump as if anyone still buys your schtick. If CNN made a list titled "alt right figures we hate" I could probably find a post for each one in which you trashed them.

Tucker
Hannity
Milo
Ben Shapiro
Dan Bongino
James Woods
Sarah Sanders

Then you turn around and dismiss things like Uranium1 as "right wing tin foil conspiracy" while pumping "muh Russia" daily.

Speaking of "muh Russia"...you still haven't shown us what info you saw before Nov 2016 that convinced you Trump was a Russian stooge and sent you on your life mission to destroy the R candidate prior to the general.

Are any of those people really conservatives?
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 6:40:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I still find it odd that the true_conservatives in this thread (and the others) post the EXACT SAME thoughts, links, tweets, etc that my radical left, extreme liberal family members post. Is it because the political spectrum is a circle and not a line...extreme conservatism is the same as extreme liberalsism?
These threads are FAR from policy discussions. The observation is that your hate for Trump is perfectly positively correlated with those that are 100% for open borders, gun confiscation, reparations, tax payer funded live birth ‘abortions’, etc. So if standing side by side at a NeverTrump rally, it would be impossible to distinguish between the progressive communist and true_conservative.
The "correlation" is that both sides don't like Trump.  There's literally zero overlap in actual policy preferences.

"Liberal's don't like Trump.  NeverTrumpers don't like [checks notes] Trump.  Ergo Liberals are NeverTrumpers" is some seriously childlike "logic".

Tucker
Hannity
Milo
Ben Shapiro
Dan Bongino
James Woods
Sarah Sanders

Can you name anyone that checks every single conservative box?
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 6:40:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 6:40:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@tango1978

So a safe space?

Can you please link to the thread where the owner asked us not to make negative comments about Trump?

Also, read my post above (about 10 posts up)...the long one.

You'll noticed I'm fighting FROM a conservative position. Most of my biggest gripes towards Trump are over CONSERVATIVE issues.

Maybe Trump would have actually created his promised "2nd Amendment Coalition" if pro-gun Conservatives actually held him accountable instead of actively trying to stifle any discontent.

This forum will INSTANTLY turn on any long-standing conservative youtube commentators/gun manufacturers for ONE error. I see it here on GD weekly. One mistake and you guys have them thrown under the bus and instantly boycotting all products.

Yet with Trump, he's constantly go back on his 2nd Amendment Coalition promise, gets friendly with Feinstein, help ban bumpstocks, openly talk about "taking the guns first, due process later," etc...etc..

So why aren't we seeing the same instant GD Conservative pushback towards Trump as we do with so many other figures in the gun world? Many of these companies/figures have been actively fighting pro-2A for decades.

I bet you dollars to donuts that Hickock45 has done more positive as an ambassador for the gun community than Trump will ever hope to do.

It's like you guys are willing to eat your own at a moment's notice but would never dare turn your back on Trump, regardless of his anti-gun bs.

It's downright scary...that's why you see the word "cultish" tossed around so much.

They have shitty memes, that's winning in their world.

No wonder Trump is their hero.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 6:42:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
No shit, what the hell?
This gets posted 2 hours before he locks the thread:

And we are all getting warned? Who the hell is Jeff related to/friends with that he can get away with murder and the rest of us get fucked with for barely nudging the line?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This thread is being unlocked under the agreement that you guys will knock off the BS. Stop being petty and trying to bait people into CoC violations. That goes for both sides. Stop insulting, stop trying to bait people into raging, stop trying to goad people to cause problems. I will start warning and locking accounts from this point forward. If you can’t handle this then leave the thread and enjoy another one or another part of the site.
@40xb

Just curious, has there been anyone complaining/reporting?
You’ve locked the last three and to me it’s been pretty tame for a few months.
No shit, what the hell?
This gets posted 2 hours before he locks the thread:

Quoted:
You sad fucks

And we are all getting warned? Who the hell is Jeff related to/friends with that he can get away with murder and the rest of us get fucked with for barely nudging the line?
Oh my god, this is so awesome
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 6:42:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Typos happen especially on  a tablet. My statement still stands and your agenda does nothing positive for this forum, hence the need for you to create yet another thread when the previous ones got locked. You are doing nothing but harming the site. Even the owner of this site once made a thread asking members to not make negative posts in regards to Trump and he has also made it clear this is a conservative website.
View Quote
Trump is not a Conservative and niether are most of his proponents.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 6:43:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Sylvan and Jeff is worth 10 of each of them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Everyone should go back and read this thread from the beginning up until about page 7.

Even if you don't want to read it, just click each page and scroll quickly down each page.

Notice how you'll see a lot of longer posts, good dialogue, people arguing back and forth in a mature manner, and actually having legitimate discussions? Yeah, there were a few memes thrown around but it was like 1-2 a page.

That's how this thread SHOULD be. If anything, the whole thread should be nuked starting from around Page 7/8

It's always the same shitsposters that come in here with the same 1-2 sentence cheap shots, endless meme pictures, and other nonsense with the only intent to disrupt actual mature/constructive dialogue. At this point is just becomes more back and forth cheap shots and any actual debate gets quickly overwhelmed with hit-and-run shitposters.

Honestly, go back and look at the transition from pages 1-6 and then from 7+...it's night and day.

It's almost as if at page 7 there was a concentrated effort to shitpost, cause drama, and get these threads locked. It's such an obvious change in thread direction.

Wish we had more effort to delete all of the crap posts instead of just constant thread locking.  The evidence is overwhelming if you actually take the time to look back a few pages.
You mean like what *Most* of the N_Ts do in every other political thread in GD? It is almost like they are participating in a concentrated effort to get those threads locked.

Cry me a river.
Thanks, man.  Sylvan for moderator!
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 6:44:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tucker
Hannity
Milo
Ben Shapiro
Dan Bongino
James Woods
Sarah Sanders

And there is the problem. Although all of those people are lightyears more conservative than Trump ever even thought of being.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 6:46:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
I’m sorry your comprehension skills are so elementary. The educational system has failed our youth.  

“Donald Trump is still your president” is a phrase that’s both coherent AND meaningful. Unless you are Canadian, in which case there really isn’t a cure. Sorry.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 6:46:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Everyone should go back and read this thread from the beginning up until about page 7.

Even if you don't want to read it, just click each page and scroll quickly down each page.

Notice how you'll see a lot of longer posts, good dialogue, people arguing back and forth in a mature manner, and actually having legitimate discussions? Yeah, there were a few memes thrown around but it was like 1-2 a page.

That's how this thread SHOULD be. If anything, the whole thread should be nuked starting from around Page 7/8

It's always the same shitsposters that come in here with the same 1-2 sentence cheap shots, endless meme pictures, and other nonsense with the only intent to disrupt actual mature/constructive dialogue. At this point is just becomes more back and forth cheap shots and any actual debate gets quickly overwhelmed with hit-and-run shitposters.

Honestly, go back and look at the transition from pages 1-6 and then from 7+...it's night and day.

It's almost as if at page 7 there was a concentrated effort to shitpost, cause drama, and get these threads locked. It's such an obvious change in thread direction.

Wish we had more effort to delete all of the crap posts instead of just constant thread locking.  The evidence is overwhelming if you actually take the time to look back a few pages.
You mean like what *Most* of the N_Ts do in every other political thread in GD? It is almost like they are participating in a concentrated effort to get those threads locked.

Cry me a river.
Psychotropics.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 6:46:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Ahhhh, an Obama scandal Not on my list earlier.

Jim Jordan Makes Robert Mueller Nervous and TURN RED For Not Knowing Facts in Serious Investigation!
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 6:47:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Let's wait until the guy with all -or at least most- of the facts says this.
View Quote
Pathetic.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 6:47:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
Flippers are twitching on the east coast. War on the horizon.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 6:47:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I’m sorry your comprehension skills are so elementary. The educational system has failed our youth.  

“Donald Trump is still your president” is a phrase that’s both coherent AND meaningful. Unless you are Canadian, in which case there really isn’t a cure. Sorry.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s an ‘IROC Z’ kind of phrase FWIW.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 6:49:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
And there is the problem. Although all of those people are lightyears more conservative than Trump ever even thought of being.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tucker
Hannity
Milo
Ben Shapiro
Dan Bongino
James Woods
Sarah Sanders

So, no, you can't. That's all I needed.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 6:50:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cry me a river.
Yeah the guy with double digits worth of locks is definitely capable of moderation.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 6:51:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Pathetic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pathetic.
He's in the Jim Carey dumb and dumber "so you're saying there's a chance" mode. Is it denial or panic?
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 6:53:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cry me a river.
You're welcome.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 6:53:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 6:54:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Yes your bad grammar is a joke. You being anti gun could be construed as a joke as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Still waiting for a link to a post from a NeverTrumper supporting an "ultra left" policy position.

I'm sure it's out there somewhere.
There you're people.

Try ‘they are’ or ‘they’re’ next time

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/463094/2F01E193-0768-4381-B8A9-96A35E6E0D14_jpeg-887748.JPG
LOL.

Is the meme you constantly post directed at me?
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 6:54:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
He's in the Jim Carey dumb and dumber "so you're saying there's a chance" mode. Is it denial or panic?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pathetic.
Get both?
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 6:55:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Attempts to obstruct justice don't have to be successful.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 6:58:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tucker
Hannity
Milo
Ben Shapiro
Dan Bongino
James Woods
Sarah Sanders

Not really.  Shapiro most of the time.

Most of them are just MAGA grifters selling a product to stupid people.  Some aren't even really good at that - looking at you, Milo.

I like the inclusion of two pederasts.  That's a nice touch.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 7:04:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Dammit I don't think I used pederast correctly.

Would definitely apply to Milo - since he was advocating having sex with an underage boy.

But James Woods tried to pick up a 16-year old girl.  So ephebophile would probably be the better word choice.

Carry on, gentlemen.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 7:05:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
So what you're saying is, anybody who shares common ground with Maxine_Waters can reasonably be assumed to subscribe to the same things she is passionate about?
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 7:06:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

That’s an ‘IROC Z’ kind of phrase FWIW.
View Quote
Look at you, judging people by the brand of their car rather than the content of their character.

Sounds like something at racist liberal would say. Always coming up with ways to divide people.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 7:12:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
So what you're saying is, anybody who shares common ground with Maxine_Waters can reasonably be assumed to subscribe to the same things she is passionate about?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Formal logic really needs to be taught in high school.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 7:12:16 PM EDT
[#31]
My personal opinions worth exactly what you paid for them.

Quoted:
Tucker - Pretty awesome
Hannity - dim bulb pop "Conservative"
Milo -  self serving attention whore whose 15 minutes I'm glad are up
Ben Shapiro - fucking awesome
Dan Bongino - Pretty awesome
James Woods - James Fucking Woods, what more needs said

Attachment Attached File

Sarah Sanders - she's okay

You even bash Ben Garrison the cartoonist. - sometimes okay, sometimes pretty damn creepy
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 7:18:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FISA camp has some great course material on Formal Logic if you don't sleep through the whole thing.

Just Sayin.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 7:20:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Kind of sad state of affairs that a conversation is going on about "important conservatives" and it's grifter clowns like Milo and not William F. Buckley, Thomas Sowell, F.A. Hayak, Milton Friedman, Adam Smith, Bestiat, von Humbolt, Locke, etc.

I'm convinced the political history of most hard-core Trump supporters started in 2008.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 7:25:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Kind of sad state of affairs that a conversation is going on about "important conservatives" and it's grifter clowns like Milo and not William F. Buckley, Thomas Sowell, F.A. Hayak, Milton Friedman, Adam Smith, Bestiat, von Humbolt, Locke, etc.

I'm convinced the political history of most hard-core Trump supporters started in 2008.
View Quote
The real deal players are more concerned with guys like Victor Davis Hanson and Mark Lavin.

But you do you.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 7:26:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
Actually the conversation was on people alive that you've trashed, not who the most conservative people of past and present are but feel free to move my goalposts so you can set yourself up for a jab at me.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 7:28:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The real deal players are more concerned with guys like Victor Davis Hanson and Mark Lavin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nezJKTc4bnA

But you do you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But you do you.
Ah. I forgot Levin. Add him to the list. How dare he post/say something positive about the bad orange man.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 7:29:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Actually the conversation was on people alive that you've trashed, not who the most conservative people of past and present are but feel free to move my goalposts so you can set yourself up for a jab at me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's okay.

If you'd like a reading list I could put something together for you.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 7:32:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

But you do you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But you do you.
He can't even read a FISA book. Bestiat and Locke? el oh el.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 7:33:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Tucker - Pretty awesome
Hannity - dim bulb pop "Conservative"
Milo -  self serving attention whore whose 15 minutes I'm glad are up
Ben Shapiro - fucking awesome
Dan Bongino - Pretty awesome
James Woods - James Fucking Woods, what more needs said

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/102941/james_fucking_woods_JPG-887836.JPG

Sarah Sanders - she's okay

You even bash Ben Garrison the cartoonist. - sometimes okay, sometimes pretty damn creepy
If those red words are factual you should really stop rubbing elbows in this thread. Do you honestly not see the writing on the wall? There are plenty of members on this forum who go against Trump on certain issues and let it be known. Ironically 87% of the forum doesn't consider them share blue trolls...
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 7:36:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
It's okay.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's okay.

No it's not okay. This is why I have zero respect for you. You are intellectually dishonest, you twist words, and outright lie. Having an "honest debate" with you is an exercise in futility.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 7:40:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But you do you.
A busted ass FISA book is not as bad as a busted ass Logic book.

The true pair would really suck and set a guy up for failure.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 7:46:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
No it's not okay. This is why I have zero respect for you. You are intellectually dishonest, you twist words, and outright lie. Having an "honest debate" with you is an exercise in futility.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's okay.

That's cool.  The whole "Classical Liberalism" thing probably would have been too confusing anyways...
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 7:46:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But you do you.

In the part he used for TP at FISC camp He was sure it said the FBI could hire people to copy paste anonymous posts on CNN websites into a dossier to get a FISA warrant under the Orange Man Bad provisions.

SAD!
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 7:48:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
He has an extremely difficult time following conversations, even when it's right there for him to look at repeatedly.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 7:51:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
That's cool.  The whole "Classical Liberalism" thing probably would have been too confusing anyways...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's okay.

Again trying to change my narrative to pretend you have a point. You really need to try harder. I'm surprised you didn't "quote" me purposefully misspelling words and putting (sic) at the end. That would really paint me as a retard.

Go ahead and search my name +"classic liberalism." I've explained it multiple times on this forum.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 7:53:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
He has an extremely difficult time following conversations, even when it's right there for him to look at repeatedly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's purposeful though. He's not doing it out of stupidity.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 7:53:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
your mistake is thinking that GD eating people is the behavior to encourage, rather than the treatment they give Trump that is actually appropriate
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So why aren't we seeing the same instant GD Conservative pushback towards Trump as we do with so many other figures in the gun world? Many of these companies/figures have been actively fighting for pro-2A for decades.

your mistake is thinking that GD eating people is the behavior to encourage, rather than the treatment they give Trump that is actually appropriate
I 100% agree with you.

I think GD's purity standards a bit too harsh sometimes. At times they have merit like in Team Wendy's case but other times they'll throw longstanding pro-2A companies/personalities under the bus for a minor comment. The pitchforks are out and minds are made up before even hearing a response back/explanation from the person.

Looking back I can think of so many times recommending Hickock45 videos to wishy-washy (but not solid) anti-gun friends and having them come back seeing guns in a more positive light (and actually understanding what semi vs full means, the size of an AR bullet, how suppressors aren't just some "silent" assassin tool, etc..)  Two of my neutral friends actually became pro-gun people BECAUSE of stuff put out by Hickock and others (also a fan of the Forgotten Weapons guy).

So yeah, I'm only complaining about the rigid purity test that GD has towards long time pro-2A personalities/companies that do one screw-up...but then give guys like Trump, a multiple repeat offender, plenty of get-of-jail-free cards when it comes to criticism. Even worse, you're criticized for actually criticizing Trump on his anti-2A stuff. Wrap your head around that one.

Look at the current Red Flag laws we have coming. Remember Trump's famous "Take the guns first, due process later."  Words have consequences.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 7:56:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Again trying to change my narrative to pretend you have a point. You really need to try harder. I'm surprised you didn't "quote" me purposefully misspelling words and putting (sic) at the end. That would really paint me as a retard.

Go ahead and search my name +"classic liberalism." I've explained it multiple times on this forum.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's okay.

Found one post.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-Facebook-thinks-it-knows-whether-you-re-liberal-or-conservative-Here-s-how-to-find-out/5-2096071/?page=5?news=add&fvx=-1#i71620981

You said:  "Classic liberalism isn't a thing anymore. The progressives hijacked the term "liberal." Classic liberalism is now libertarianism."

That's a pretty simplistic understanding of the concept.  It's not exactly wrong....just so simplistic to be kind of worthless.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 7:59:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

It's purposeful though. He's not doing it out of stupidity.
View Quote
I know, I just don't know if he knows how stupid his schtick makes him look.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 8:05:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 39
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top