Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 39
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 9:25:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Saltiest Liberal Reactions to the Mueller Report Compilation (No More Indictments Edition)
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 9:26:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

since he isn't military B_S shits on whoever he wants.

In an ironic twist in his world, being a guy who missed 2 decades of war against islamic terrorists is qualified to call out General Flynn.

where as an infantryman with a V device can't call out an infantryman with a V device.

It all makes sense in a DC kinda way.
View Quote
Doesn't surprise me at all.

They probably know a lot more about wine and cheese parties than you do though.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 9:27:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You answered your own question.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What was Donnie during this time period?
not out getting people shot to further a political career.

I thought Vietnam was an immoral war?
.mil guys shitting on other .mil guys to support some rich clown that spent the Vietnam War snorting blow of hookers at Studio 54.

Kind of sad when you step back and look at the whole thing.
Wait.  Didn’t you shit all over General Flynn many times on this very site?

How come you didn't answer this question Sponge...……..(quoted in case you have Jeff on ignore)???
You did trash Gen. Flynn though.

So why can't I trash that vindictive, corrupt, piece of shit McFuck?
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 9:27:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You voted for Hillary. She fills that conservative category for you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump is not a Conservative and niether are most of his proponents.
Define "conservative."
Someone who doesn't support Russia, gun control, tariffs, North Korea, etc, etc.
You voted for Hillary. She fills that conservative category for you?
I did not. Sorry you voted for a NYC liberal. Those were apparently the only options for most voters.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 9:29:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 9:29:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

In an ironic twist in his world, being a guy who missed 2 decades of war against islamic terrorists is qualified to call out General Flynn.

where as an infantryman with a V device can't call out an infantryman with a V device.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How come you didn't answer this question Sponge...……..(quoted in case you have Jeff on ignore)???

I'm not shitting on members of the military in bad faith in support of some draft-dodging clown.  The only reason you're attacking Mueller's military service is because he's the SCO.

We're still going to try and stick up for Flynn?  Sold out his country to Turkey, the Russians, and god-knows who else.  Got federally indicted because he's too stupid to know calls to the Russian Ambassador are monitored and because he's too stupid to realize lying to federal agents is a bad idea.  Good role model that Flynn guy.

lol
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 9:31:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'm not shitting on members of the military in bad faith in support of some draft-dodging clown.  The only reason you're attacking Mueller's military service is because he's the SCO.

We're still going to try and stick up for Flynn?  Sold out his country to Turkey, the Russians, and god-knows who else.  Got federally indicted because he's too stupid to know calls to the Russian Ambassador are monitored and because he's too stupid to realize lying to federal agents is a bad idea.  Good role model that Flynn guy.

lol
View Quote
I'd wager he is probably still orders of magnitude more honest than McFuck.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 9:32:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

.mil guys shitting on other .mil guys to support some rich clown that spent the Vietnam War snorting blow of hookers at Studio 54.

View Quote
The facts do not support your assertion. Studio 54 did not open until 1977.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 9:33:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What was Donnie during this time period?
not out getting people shot to further a political career.

I thought Vietnam was an immoral war?

Wait.  Didn’t you shit all over General Flynn many times on this very site?

I've trashed Flynn.  I'll continue to trash Flynn.

I'm not saying "You can never criticize a member of the military".

I'm simply pointing out that the criticism of Mueller is entirely in bad faith.  If you plugged literally any military veteran with literally any service record into the SCO slot you'd have MAGA World attacking their service.  Guaranteed.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 9:33:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 9:34:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You got me.  You finally got the Sponge.

Please replace "Studio 54" with "any other club in NYC in the late 60's where rich douchebags hung out".
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 9:35:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I did not. Sorry you voted for a NYC liberal. Those were apparently the only options for most voters.
View Quote
#muellertime.

#Comey2020

“Surely there are things we can agree upon that relate to who’s able to buy a weapon, what kind of weapon and at what age, what the capabilities of the weapon are, how many rounds does it hold, and things like that, that in no way threaten the rights under the US constitution of people to keep and bear arms,”

“One of the worst things that goes on in the U.S. is the current voice of the National Rifle Association because it sells fear in the wake of any incident.”

“I own guns. And yet I, like I hope all thoughtful gun owners, recognize that on the one hand it’s a right guaranteed in the US constitution, but like all rights in the constitution, it’s appropriately subject to reasonable regulation and restriction.”

So you love gun control supporters and want to vote for one as soon as you can.  But only if they support Clinton.

time to change your signature_line or GTFO out of ARFCOM and go join the board for Everytown For Gun Safety.  Since you both want the gun banning son of a bitch Comey for president in 2020
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 9:35:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

lol
View Quote
Meowler & U1

But you stick up for him
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 9:36:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

lol
View Quote
I called out Hackworth for the same thing.

Mueller sold out his country and, more importantly from an actual combat veterans perspective (which I understand you can't comprehend), the men entrusted to his command for his own petty political aspirations.

A disgusting traitor to his nation but a patriot to the scum bags who inhabit DC.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 9:36:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I'm simply pointing out that the criticism of Mueller is entirely in bad faith.  If you plugged literally any military veteran with literally any service record into the SCO slot you'd have MAGA World attacking their service.  Guaranteed.
View Quote
Ok, fair enough...…….I'd like to know when Mueller knew this was really a nothing burger.

I suspect it was very early on...………..(he doesn't strike me as a dumbass).
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 9:36:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol
I sense ethnic hatred on your part being a primary motive for the last two years.

Always have.

Sad.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 9:38:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I called out Hackworth for the same thing.

Mueller sold out his country and, more importantly from an actual combat veterans perspective (which I understand you can't comprehend), the men entrusted to his command for his own petty political aspirations.

A disgusting traitor to his nation but a patriot to the scum bags who inhabit DC.
View Quote
I am going to have to do some reading up on Mueller and his military service.

This is all BRAND NEW news to me...……..
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 9:42:57 AM EDT
[#18]
This should go without saying, but:

1. Mueller is a lying piece of shit

and

2. You have to believe Mueller's conclusions that there was no collusion

Are sort of mutually exclusive.

I always thought it was stupid for MAGAville to go after Mueller if they actually thought they didn't do anything wrong.  Why shit on the guy that's going to exonerate you?  But then again, Trump's not a smart man and he we are.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 9:44:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

and

I always thought it was stupid for MAGAville to go after Mueller if they actually thought they didn't do anything wrong.  Why shit on the guy that's going to exonerate you?  But then again, Trump's not a smart man and he we are.
View Quote
What about his team of over 15+ rabid democrat investigators?

They gonna let Mueller lie about no collusion?
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 9:44:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Ok, fair enough...…….I'd like to know when Mueller knew this was really a nothing burger.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most of Trump's inner circle have been charged with felonies and have been acting as unregistered foreign agents. I really don't think the term "nothingburger" crossed his mind.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 9:45:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
July of '17, August at the very latest.  Mueller was a busy boy in July '17.  Why the big rush?  He knew by then.  

Finds out about Page/Strozk from IG
Sealed search warrant for Cohen
Grabs PapaD at the airport
Raid on Manafort
Preps a grand jury

Nothing to see here...
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 9:46:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Most of Trump's inner circle have been charged with felonies and have been acting as unregistered foreign agents. I really doing the term "nothingburger" crossed his mind.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most of Trump's inner circle have been charged with felonies and have been acting as unregistered foreign agents. I really doing the term "nothingburger" crossed his mind.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 9:47:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 9:47:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
July of '17, August at the very latest.  Mueller was a busy boy in July '17.  Why the big rush?  He knew by then.  

Raid on Manafort
Preps a grand jury

Nothing to see here...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Raid on Manafort
Preps a grand jury

Nothing to see here...
Good point...….that was probably when he knew.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 9:47:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

and

I'm not going to get into a herp and derp-fest about Mueller's team.

I feel his investigation was done in good faith and I'll accept the conclusions of his report.  The actual conclusions of the report - not what some low-information troll at Gatway Pundit or blogger at TrueAmericanPunditEagle.ru says the conclusions are.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 9:48:12 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The entirety of the United State federal government can only work on two things simultaneously?

What if Trump stopped spending every morning from 7 AM to 11 AM sitting in his PJs rage-tweeting Fox and Friends.  Do you think we could maybe squeeze in a third issue to solve?  Just maybe?
View Quote
What would be the point of that? You and your fellow travelers would just have a new front from which to #resist.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 9:48:53 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I feel his investigation was done in good faith and I'll accept the conclusions of his report.  The actual conclusions of the report - not what some low-information troll at Gatway Pundit or blogger at TrueAmericanPunditEagle.ru says the conclusions are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

and

Good...….because those investigators on his team WOULD NOT let him say "no collusion" indictments if they were actually warranted.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 9:49:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Double stamina?

So he'll only drive the cart on the fairways and will actually walk on the greens?

lol
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 9:50:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Double stamina?

So he'll only drive the cart on the fairways and will actually walk on the greens?

lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Double stamina?

lol
He needs to save his strength to fuck his super model wife.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 9:52:14 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Double stamina?

lol
God damn Melania!!!

Link Posted: 3/24/2019 9:54:42 AM EDT
[#31]
But muh collusion
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 10:03:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
But muh collusion
View Quote
Yeah I mean Trump was only trying to build Trump Tower Moscow during the campaign, publicly asked Russia for his opponents emails, his son in law tried to setup a backchannel to communicate with Russia, his campaign manager gave polling data to Russian intelligence, his son, son in law and campaign member met with Russian government officials to get political dirt, and he promoted information acquired by Russian military intelligence. Yeah. Totally no colluding occurred.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 10:07:07 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Yeah I mean Trump was only tried to build Trump Tower Moscow during the campaign, publicly asked Russia for his opponents emails, his son in law tried to setup a backchannel to communicate with Russia, his campaign manager gave polling data to Russian intelligence, his son, son in law and campaign member met with Russian government officials to get political dirt, and he promoted information acquired by Russian military intelligence. Yeah. Totally no colluding occurred.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
But muh collusion
Yeah I mean Trump was only tried to build Trump Tower Moscow during the campaign, publicly asked Russia for his opponents emails, his son in law tried to setup a backchannel to communicate with Russia, his campaign manager gave polling data to Russian intelligence, his son, son in law and campaign member met with Russian government officials to get political dirt, and he promoted information acquired by Russian military intelligence. Yeah. Totally no colluding occurred.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 10:08:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

and

View Quote
Because Mueller's job wasn't to exonerate Trump. His job was to find something, anything, that could bring down the bad orange man. He failed because apparently despite what you and your_crew say, Trump is clean.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 10:08:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
You must be 14.

Studio 54 didn't exist until 1977, a few years after the Vietnam War ended.

CBS owned it, and it was Studio 52, a CBS radio and TV studio where Jack Benny, Captain Kangaroo, What's my Line , and Password was shot at.

CBS put the building up for sale in 1976, it was bought in 77, and operated as the nightclub Studio 54 from 77-94.

Nobody was sniffing anything off of a hooker's butt during the war, not in the real world. Maybe in your world, Trump was sniffing coke off a Russian hooker's butt and colluding with her to tap dat ass. Putin was there too right? lol
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 10:11:19 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I'm not going to get into the inconvenient facts about Mueller's team.

View Quote
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 10:11:48 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
No further indictments .....

Seems like that's the conclusion, nothing criminal except for Manafort's dealings when he was partnered with Podesta.

And the lying to congress BS is just that, BS unless EVERYONE is held accountable to the same standard
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 10:12:30 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

and

And here it is boys. B_S is setting himself up to pearl clutch some open ended vague statement in the report that CNN will twist and mold into some conspiracy theory.

We all know damn well there will be 2 interpretations of this report. A left wing interpretation and a right wing interpretation. Is anyone willing to guess which interpretation will be deemed as truthful by the_crew?
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 10:12:54 AM EDT
[#39]
OMG! Look, bad orange man! Forcing free speech for the oppressed! Slant the story! Quick!!!

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-00962-9
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 10:16:46 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Yeah I mean Trump was only trying to build Trump Tower Moscow during the campaign, publicly asked Russia for his opponents emails, his son in law tried to setup a backchannel to communicate with Russia, his campaign manager gave polling data to Russian intelligence, his son, son in law and campaign member met with Russian government officials to get political dirt, and he promoted information acquired by Russian military intelligence. Yeah. Totally no colluding occurred.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
But muh collusion
No. Further. Indictments.

Accept it. The malicious fantasy you cooked up in your sad little head doesn't exist.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 10:19:06 AM EDT
[#41]
Surely Schiff will save us.  We just have to wait.

Link Posted: 3/24/2019 10:27:35 AM EDT
[#42]
Remember when Obama wore a brown suit?

And took golf vacations?

And put his feet on the desk at the Oval Office?

You know stuff that is not presidential.

Oh how far the Trump train has taken us...
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 10:31:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

And took golf vacations?

View Quote
Apparently it made a bunch of folks lose their minds.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 10:34:31 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
Where did you get all this? CNN?
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 10:36:56 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Apparently it made a bunch of folks lose their minds.
View Quote
You still want that gun banner Comey for president?

And now defending Obama.

Quite the stalwart defender of RKBA you are.

Much defending.
so patriot.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 10:36:58 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Someone who doesn't support Russia, gun control, tariffs, North Korea, etc, etc.
View Quote
That is not a definition. What are the universal principles conservatives believe in? This should be easy for a staunch conservative such as you. I myself am not a Conservative and have never claimed to be (I believe in freedom too much).
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 10:38:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mostly court documents and publicly available information you can find with a simple Google search.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 10:39:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Mostly court documents and publicly available information you can find with a simple Google search.
View Quote
amazing how you have more information than mueller and his team of democrat operatives.

Did the voices in your head fill in the details.

[cenk]Trump is a russian spy.  Its on the internet.  Look it up. [/cenk]
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 10:39:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

And took golf vacations?

View Quote
Is that why you voted for Obama or because his ideology appealed to you more?
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 10:40:28 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Is that why you voted for Obama or because his ideology appealed to you more?
View Quote
Mostly because Obama was attracted to trannys.  Hope springs eternal...
Page / 39
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top