Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 7:51:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
FFS, you can scan a ballot 100 times, it only counts as one vote.

Source: my brother works for the dept of elections.

View Quote

More bullshit.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 7:57:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I think the fact that she is not a start witness for Powell or Giuliani speaks volume.  There is no doubt she saw shady stuff working at this place.  I would like to know
1. What is the Chicago Warehouse?
2. What is the chain of custody for the Truck of ballots she claims appeared  (In a prior statement she mad a few weeks agos she said that she had no idea what the trucks were for)
3. I would like to know which machines where used, and if fact you can scan a ballot multiple times. Common sense says that no you cannot do that. Each ballot is unique and has a unique barcode.
4. The fact that the commission doesn't understand what central ballot scanners are is disturbing.
5. The democrat only adjudication team is also concerning should be easy to verify with republican officials.

Here is a video that shows the process she was describing this is done in the central offices that handle the mail-in ballots

What her testimony shows is that there was more than likely no suspicious vote flipping or hacking of Dominion systems. There was more than likely ballot fraud particularly in mail-in ballots which had low levels of scrutiny.

Electronic Adjudication explained
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 7:59:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Unless any of this is the first thing out of Lester Holts mouth one night on NBC news, its going nowhere.....

simple as that

Time and resources that could have been spent preventing issues like this were wasted on a fucking laptop with Hunter Bidens dick pics.....
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 8:03:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yep...

The FBI said that they were on the case now.

It's only a month late and it's the FBI so they are probably just going to cover for the fraud.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FFS.  I'm so sick of all this evidence and nothing happening.

Yep...

The FBI said that they were on the case now.

It's only a month late and it's the FBI so they are probably just going to cover for the fraud.

FBI is just there to collect the evidence and dispose of it.

Barr said there is no evidence anyhow, so it's a done deal.

Link Posted: 12/1/2020 8:04:42 PM EDT
[#5]
In looking at the results for Wayne County, MI I've been trying to figure out what could have accounted for this:

That AVCB number for Biden/Harris smells an awful lot like crap.  Contractor Girl's testimony sheds a little more light on things for me.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 8:05:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It looks like we'll have to be the ones that make the happenings this time, unfortunately.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FFS.  I'm so sick of all this evidence and nothing happening.

It looks like we'll have to be the ones that make the happenings this time, unfortunately.

This is the way.  Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 8:07:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 8:09:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Good!

Where is it?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Apparently, witnesses and affidavits are not good enough. We need video of the actual crimes

Still not good enough. Nothing is good enough. After all if getting rid of literally hitler nothing is out of bounds.

Witnesses and affidavits are very rarely good enough on their own.

Anyone can be mistaken, subconsciously fill in the missing pieces to a story they want to make sense of, or even tell a pack of lies and pretend it is true.  

If you are going to blindly accept affidavits and witness statements as conclusive, without corroborating evidence to back them up, then you are on very shaky ground indeed.

Affidavits and witness statements can however be extremely powerful when they confirm or corroborate other evidence.

Democrats are stalling a forensic hand recount to the safe harbor date.  They aren't doing this for nothing.

It is the whole picture that tells the story.
You're so full of shit dude.  There IS corroborating statistical evidence.  You know, the very kind that's used to lock people up on DNA "matches".  Yeah, that kind.

Snip.

Good!

Where is it?

Link Posted: 12/1/2020 8:13:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Can't be.  Barr said it didn't happen.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 8:14:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That's because people keep signing affidavits for the lawyers, but as soon as they talk to law enforcement and law enforcement says "Hey, by the way, if you LIE to us it is a crime" they suddenly don't feel as sure.

Because they're liars.
View Quote

Examples of this please.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 8:14:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/1/2020 8:19:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Anyone can be mistaken, subconsciously fill in the missing pieces to a story they want to make sense of, or even tell a pack of lies and pretend it is true.  

If you are going to blindly accept affidavits and witness statements as conclusive, without corroborating evidence to back them up, then you are on very shaky ground indeed.

Affidavits and witness statements can however be extremely powerful when they confirm or corroborate other evidence.

View Quote

At this point it is a CIVIL matter which is a preponderance of the evidence standard, not beyond a reasonable doubt (criminal standard). They have easily surpassed preponderance in many people’s opinion.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 8:25:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

WHICH department of elections?

Link Posted: 12/1/2020 8:36:46 PM EDT
[#14]
So if nothing happens, we are just going to brush this under the carpet and say "Oh, well"...
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 8:40:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

So if nothing happens, we are just going to brush this under the carpet and say "Oh, well"...
View Quote
At least half the stooges on this very site are praying for that.  And at least half of those and in this thread.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 8:47:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

That’s not proof.  Not even close.

It’s a testimony. And it requires corroboration to confirm that the testimony has a basis in evidence - most likely through a full hands-on recount to see if there is a discrepancy.

Without corroboration all you have is an allegation, which cannot be quantified, a claim that something a bit dodgy was going on because it didn’t “feel right”.

Not sure what is going on but if that’s the best they can muster then you are screwed. It really does need a recount and some empirical evidence to corroborate the allegations.  

If what she is saying is true then this should be reflected in the figures from that counting centre.

Hope that evidence can be found.

View Quote

After 3 weeks with no verifiable chain of evidence to start w/, counting means jack shit.  A moderately gifted 3rd grader could make the numbers match by this point.  It needs a full audit of suspect precincts.  Every signature matched, every voters address verified, and the number of legal voters in the voter tally better match the the actual votes.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 8:51:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

At this point it is a CIVIL matter which is a preponderance of the evidence standard, not beyond a reasonable doubt (criminal standard). They have easily surpassed preponderance in many people’s opinion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A preponderance that something may have happened?  Sure. I think many people can see the rather dodgy optics of thousands of ballots suddenly being found in a box, or on a memory stick which just happens to be enough to change the outcome of an electoral count.

That requires more than an opinion of people with a vested interest.

Unfortunately there is little evidence currently being presented to quantify the scale and extent of this alleged voter fraud, or the means. Nor is there solid evidence to clearly define whether sheer incompetence, systemic failure or deliberate intent of fraud was the cause were it to be accepted that the election was not conducted to an appropriate standard.

The bit that really does seem off is that there is clearly a significant number of people questioning the validity of the election results and expressing a loss of faith in the electoral system. That absolutely is a serious matter. It underpins the basis of your democracy.

Given that, you would expect all parties and candidates to be very keen to see faith in that system restored with a forensic  recount in states or counties where there is sufficient concern or evidence of anomalous results.  However it appears such forensic assessments are being resisted.

You could argue that the initial preponderance is backed up by a subsequent refusal to substantiate the the voting outcome with a forensic recount of the votes.

Grounds for suspicion? Absolutely.  But not the smoking gun covered in the DNA of the culprits that you are going to need to get results overturned.  

To do that I think you have to win a civil case with evidence that would satisfy a test in court sufficient to empirically demonstrate fraud on a scale and extent that either throws the result into serious doubt, leading to a re-count or a re-run of the election, or demonstrates criminal Interference.

I think the preponderance you rightly refer to in this case will be held to a much higher standard than many anticipate, given the potential ramifications.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 8:56:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

After 3 weeks with no verifiable chain of evidence to start w/, counting means jack shit.  A moderately gifted 3rd grader could make the numbers match by this point.  It needs a full audit of suspect precincts.  Every signature matched, every voters address verified, and the number of legal voters in the voter tally better match the the actual votes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s not proof.  Not even close.

It’s a testimony. And it requires corroboration to confirm that the testimony has a basis in evidence - most likely through a full hands-on recount to see if there is a discrepancy.

Without corroboration all you have is an allegation, which cannot be quantified, a claim that something a bit dodgy was going on because it didn’t “feel right”.

Not sure what is going on but if that’s the best they can muster then you are screwed. It really does need a recount and some empirical evidence to corroborate the allegations.  

If what she is saying is true then this should be reflected in the figures from that counting centre.

I completely agree.

If they have committed fraud then you don’t just want to be arguing from a position of deep suspicion, but you want to rain down the kind of evidence that lands with the force of Thor’s hammer and is absolutely irrefutable proof of significant and widespread foul play that will see the orchestrators of that fraud taken utterly destroyed and vilified for their actions in attempting to deny the American People a free and fair election.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 8:59:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Hands up dont shoot came about due to 'eye witnesses' who also signed affidavits.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 9:00:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The evidence that shows the link between the two.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
testimony after testimony that backs each one up.  And then the numeric stats that show the impact.  what more do you need?

Evidence that could possibly consist of..?
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 9:03:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

That's because people keep signing affidavits for the lawyers, but as soon as they talk to law enforcement and law enforcement says "Hey, by the way, if you LIE to us it is a crime" they suddenly don't feel as sure.

Because they're liars.
View Quote

I'd respond to this stupid shit but I'm contending with a water main break.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 9:04:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Let’s be honest gentleman, you could have direct video/audio and taped confession with regards to rigging the vote yet many (include some here,) would say it’s nothing.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 9:05:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

More bullshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

More bullshit.

Probably true in places that have unique identifiers on the ballots.

Too bad at least a couple of these problem jurisdictions explicitly avoided including bar codes or serial numbers

The mind boggles at why ..
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 9:07:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Let's be honest gentleman, you could have direct video/audio and taped confession with regards to rigging the vote yet many (include some here,) would say it's nothing.
View Quote
You do know police dont just blindly accept confessions right? Still need to corroborate what they are saying with evidence not in the public sphere.  Lots of crazies out there...
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 9:10:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
You do know police dont just blindly accept confessions right? Still need to corroborate what they are saying with evidence not in the public sphere.  Lots of crazies out there...
View Quote

Do they start investigations based on confessions?

You can't corroborate if you refuse to investigate.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 9:15:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

According to the hive here, an investigation is useless due to the Feebs being in on it or at least indifferent.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 9:17:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Not a lawyer.

But eyewitness testimony should be enough to investigate.
Yes, she's a HORRIBLE witness, and if I were a juror, I don't know that I'd believe her (although I do kinda want to push her guts around).

That being said, I would think sworn testimony of election fraud should warrant an investigation?  Yes?  I mean, it's not a Pee Wee Hockey League  were talking about here.

Link Posted: 12/1/2020 9:21:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

According to the hive here, an investigation is useless due to the Feebs being in on it or at least indifferent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cool story but DHS could also get involved. Don't they protect election integrity?

Could state or local agencies get off their asses and investigate something?

I guess everyone is just too busy to investigate any of these claims to CORROBORATE these accusations.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 9:22:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
testimony after testimony that backs each one up.  And then the numeric stats that show the impact.  what more do you need?

A forensic recount showing scale and extent of discrepancies sufficient to call the result into question, for example.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 9:47:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

They actually aren’t good enough for anything. Witnesses and testimony help COO-BERATE evidence. Accusations aren’t evidence...and I hope to god they never are in America.

Its obvious you guys have ran out the ARFCOM lawyers from these threads.
View Quote

These fucking guys are trying so hard.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 9:53:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

A forensic recount showing scale and extent of discrepancies sufficient to call the result into question, for example.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plenty of people have been asking for EXACTLY this.

In case you missed it, the Georgia GOVERNOR and Secretary of State had every opportunity to do exactly that, but instead chose to recount the same fraudulent ballots.  Nothing but a dog and pony show.

Please tell me what recourse we have when they outright refuse to do what is being asked?  I'll wait...
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 10:05:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

In case you missed it, the Georgia GOVERNOR and Secretary of State had every opportunity to do exactly that, but instead chose to recount the same fraudulent ballots.  Nothing but a dog and pony show.

Please tell me what recourse we have when they outright refuse to do what is being asked?  I'll wait...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Find better evidence to compel a forensic recount.

What you posted in the OP was a poor quality, non-specific account of things that didn’t seem right. Well meaning as she may be, as far as “PrOoF” or evidence goes it was speculative garbage.

That doesn’t give you much to go on.

Time, date, individuals present, table no, description of fraudulent actors engaged in an activity with ballots that can be identified either be numerical sequence or signature anomalies, potential electronic or paper records, etc

I’ve just seen an account in another thread that gives some potentially good lines of enquiry.

ETA. This is potentially far more promising in terms of lines of enquiry:

Michigan poll challenger, who was mistaken for a Democrat, told to get Republican challengers out
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 10:34:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

That's not proof.  Not even close.

It's a testimony. And it requires corroboration to confirm that the testimony has a basis in evidence - most likely through a full hands-on recount to see if there is a discrepancy.

Without corroboration all you have is an allegation, which cannot be quantified, a claim that something a bit dodgy was going on because it didn't "feel right".

Not sure what is going on but if that's the best they can muster then you are screwed. It really does need a recount and some empirical evidence to corroborate the allegations.  

View Quote

The poll books were off, that means something went wrong.  It's why everyone was laughing at the clown democrat when he said the poll books were off less than in previous elections.  He was admitting that the books and figures from the tabulators were off.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 10:35:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

But what if you scan 100 Trump votes....

87 votes for Biden!
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 5:38:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

The poll books were off, that means something went wrong.  It's why everyone was laughing at the clown democrat when he said the poll books were off less than in previous elections.  He was admitting that the books and figures from the tabulators were off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not proof.  Not even close.

It's a testimony. And it requires corroboration to confirm that the testimony has a basis in evidence - most likely through a full hands-on recount to see if there is a discrepancy.

Without corroboration all you have is an allegation, which cannot be quantified, a claim that something a bit dodgy was going on because it didn't "feel right".

Not sure what is going on but if that's the best they can muster then you are screwed. It really does need a recount and some empirical evidence to corroborate the allegations.  

Again, that doesn't necessarily constitute evidence of fraud.Nor does it give you anything to work with in terms of sale and extent.

You still need empirical data too show the scale and extent of the discrepancy, and evidence to show that the election was not free and fair.  

This is a much bigger ask than I think some of the people on this forum realise.  You cannot just claim fraud and then expect the result to be discarded.

Link Posted: 12/2/2020 6:40:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Eyewitnesses ALONE are useless evidence, that's why all their cases have been laughed out of court

I had high hopes too right after the election, but after their first cases where they only had affidavits I knew it was over
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 7:06:15 AM EDT
[#37]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Victor37025414/status/1332479388470964224?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%5B%2Ftweet[/tweet]

click date and watch the video.

very secure. no cheating. just a few ballots. no change anything. fake video. altrignt propaganda. orange man bad.
TRUMP WON
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 7:11:26 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Nothing will happen.
View Quote

We should all know by now how this goes.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 7:28:46 AM EDT
[#39]
Haven't all or most of the stacks of affidavits been either ignored or dismissed as "insufficient" in courts of law so far?

After hearing from so many posters who swore up and down that "sworn testimony" in the form of signed affidavits was sufficient to at least get a judge to order discovery, if not decide the case outright, I backed off of the rhetoric and questioning about evidence, thinking those guys know more about this than I do.......

So, how's that working out for us so far?
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 7:37:59 AM EDT
[#40]
It’s all on the server in Germany.
Or Hunter Biden’s laptop.
And all the crimes with Burisma.
Hillary will tell us from jail.
The server was stolen from Delta Force by the Ukrainians and can’t be found.

Once the reptilian aliens are in charge again, you’ll be happy, and you’ll own nothing. There will be no currency, everyone will have the Mark of the Beast tattooed and eat cannabis gummies.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 7:47:14 AM EDT
[#41]
The new goalpost is apparently that proof that doesn't show enough fraud in one instance to overturn the national election isn't proof.

John
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 7:59:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Is that the chick who makes no sense? Did she make sense this time?
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 7:59:56 AM EDT
[#43]
My theory is that at this point the legal teams are trying to sway electors, not courts. Get enough “eye witness evidence” out there that is seemingly ignored and you may be able to sway them.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 8:01:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The new goalpost is apparently that proof that doesn't show enough fraud in one instance to overturn the national election isn't proof.

John
View Quote

There's fraud in every election. This one, the last one, the next one. The question is; is it enough to make the WINNER cry foul.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 8:54:04 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Good!

Where is it?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Apparently, witnesses and affidavits are not good enough. We need video of the actual crimes

Still not good enough. Nothing is good enough. After all if getting rid of literally hitler nothing is out of bounds.

You're so full of shit dude.  There IS corroborating statistical evidence.  You know, the very kind that's used to lock people up on DNA "matches".  Yeah, that kind.

Snip.

Good!

Where is it?

@agentfunky

hereistheevidence.com
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 9:12:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Because they're liars.
View Quote

There a minimum of 30 witnesses on that stand and many of their stories corroborated.  Unless you are suggesting
that they all got together and came up with these stories.  We know for a fact that the Republicans were not allowed
to view the counting as we have video of confrontations and Pizza boxes being hung on windows.  No, not liars, PATRIOTS.

Ya all know about the stolen USPS truck in Pennsylvania?  200k ballots on it that were already filled out...from New York.
Now that's a crazy story...but true.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 9:24:38 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Again, that doesn't necessarily constitute evidence of fraud.Nor does it give you anything to work with in terms of sale and extent.

You still need empirical data too show the scale and extent of the discrepancy, and evidence to show that the election was not free and fair.  

This is a much bigger ask than I think some of the people on this forum realise.  You cannot just claim fraud and then expect the result to be discarded.

View Quote

Circumstantial evidence adds up.  Many a man has been convicted on circumstantial evidence, especially when it is overwhelming to
the point that it can not be coincidence.  At the very least, some of these districts did not follow constitutional law in keeping the
integrity of the vote.  Ballots out of the chain of command, machines hooked to the internet,  poorly trained workers, suppression of
logs, suppressing poll workers from observation, not allowing ballot challenges, back dating postal marks and the list grows.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 9:35:27 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

3. I would like to know which machines where used, and if fact you can scan a ballot multiple times. Common sense says that no you cannot do that. Each ballot is unique and has a unique barcode.
View Quote

// DominionSoftware.java

if (barcodeNotUnique(ballot) && bidenVoter(ballot)){

bidenVotes++;

}
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 9:49:31 AM EDT
[#49]
LOL - one person sites from a tabloid-type website - that should stand up in court - lol
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 9:53:20 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Unless any of this is the first thing out of Lester Holts mouth one night on NBC news, its going nowhere.....

simple as that

Time and resources that could have been spent preventing issues like this were wasted on a fucking laptop with Hunter Bidens dick pics.....
View Quote

Oh yes.  Nothing is true unless the fake news says it is.

Some of you guys are absolutely insane or brainwashed or both.

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top