Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 10/8/2016 11:55:54 AM EDT
Deal with it.  

And fuck you.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 11:58:01 AM EDT
[#1]
It's almost like a cult.

BTW, I'm voting for Trump, but there are plenty of things he could do or say that would make me change my mind.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 11:59:10 AM EDT
[#2]
My hate for Hibitch outweighs everything.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 11:59:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Thing is, they're not talking to you. They're talking to people who sway in the wind.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:00:08 PM EDT
[#4]
It isn't about you.

It is about the ~5-10% of people too friggin stupid to make up their minds as to what their political ideology is. The ones who vote for the person who has the best hair, the same skin color as them or the same plumbing.
And those who will stay home because of moral high horse.

Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:00:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Deal with it.  

And fuck you.
View Quote

OP, I agree with you.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:00:26 PM EDT
[#6]
The same can be said for hilderbeast voters. There's nothing she can say or do that will make them not vote for the her.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:00:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It isn't about you.

It is about the ~5-10% of people too friggin stupid to make up their minds as to what their political ideology is. The ones who vote for the person who has the best hair, the same skin color as them or the same plumbing.
And those who will stay home because of moral high horse.

View Quote

You re right.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:02:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Thing is, they're not talking to you. They're talking to people who sway in the wind.
View Quote

Actually, they are.  I have never been an ardent Trump supporter.  The media and their actions....have made me one.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:02:55 PM EDT
[#9]
The Republican Party is the party of Lincoln....Trump is no Lincoln. He's a national embarrassment, and all of you who feel different should have your daughter's go to New York and intern with him.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:04:36 PM EDT
[#10]
What a ridiculously transparent effort by the media to cover for Hillary by bringing up a 2005 conversation of locker room talk and hyperbole.  I mean really?  The fact so many Republicans fell for it and panicked, just goes to show what a bunch of spineless weaklings they are.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:07:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Actually, they are.  I have never been an ardent Trump supporter.  The media and their actions....has made me one.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually, they are.  I have never been an ardent Trump supporter.  The media and their actions....has made me one.

Same here. I have no love for Trump; I have reservations about him, but frankly, Hillary as President scares the shit out of me.  I'll vote for Trump, figuring that he has got to be less bad than her.  I'll take a 50-50% chance of being fucked, versus 100% with Hillary.

Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:07:32 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

The Republican Party is the party of Lincoln....Trump is no Lincoln. He's a national embarrassment, and all of you who feel different should have your daughter's go to New York and intern with him.
View Quote

Trump had better start fucking praying that Assange has something yuuuge and amazing and very special against Hillary, otherwise this is going to be a landslide defeat for the Republicans and Obama's legacy will forever be confirmed in the record books.

Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:07:50 PM EDT
[#13]
I have been surprised this morning to see a good few women on my wifes Facebook (I know...Facebook) page passing around posts saying things like,  Hillary is a lair,  cheat,  and a thief,  Trump is a typical man.  and that they will still vote for him.  

On of them had this posted.  

Gotta give him credit for owning it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:07:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The same can be said for hilderbeast voters. There's nothing she can say or do that will make them not vote for the her.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

The difference is the stuff that comes out about Hillary should have her in prison and you can't be President from prison.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:07:57 PM EDT
[#15]
They had to look back eleven years on Trump only a couple of days on the Hildabeast for some dirt.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:08:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It's almost like a cult.

BTW, I'm voting for Trump, but there are plenty of things he could do or say that would make me change my mind.
View Quote
Change to voting for HILLARY?? Like what?
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:08:41 PM EDT
[#17]
OP nails it.

Voting FOR a moral candidate this election cycle is not an option.

---However, you CAN vote for one with a 30 year political track record of corruption, lies, cover-ups, treason, high crimes and misdemeanors, poor judgement, no judgement, no memory of poor judgement, debilitating illness, and an ugly muslim lesbian girlfriend who shares her same values and wishes nothing but the destruction of this nation and is taking orders from a former Nazi who funds all things evil in this world.

OR; you can vote for the other douche bag without the 30 year political track record.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:10:20 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View Quote
Go fuck yourself you CTR Shill.

Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:14:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Deal with it.  

And fuck you.
View Quote

I agree.   HRC = collapse of the America we know and love.  Trump/Pence gives us a fighting chance.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:15:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The Republican Party is the party of LincolnClinton....Trump is no LincolnClinton. He's a national embarrassment, and all of you who feel different should have your daughter's go to New York and intern with him.
View Quote

Fixed.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:17:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I agree.   HRC = collapse of the America we know and love.  Trump/Pence gives us a fighting chance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Deal with it.  

And fuck you.

Well stated^

Voting Trump
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:19:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Deal with it.  

And fuck you.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:21:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Hillary's sticks and stones have killed 4 in Benghazi

Trump is full of words
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:22:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Deal with it.  

And fuck you.
View Quote

They aren't focussed on you, they are trying to get the undecided to decide to not show up at all.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:22:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Hey you.

I'm sure the media is checking this site anxiously awaiting your opinion.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:23:47 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm planning to vote Trump but have little confidence that something really bad won't pop up any day now.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:25:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Actually, they are.  I have never been an ardent Trump supporter.  The media and their actions....have made me one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have never been an ardent Trump supporter, and never will. The media has ZERO effect on my vote. 0%. I happen to hate Hillary more than any other candidate and even then, the media has 0% to do with it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:25:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Kind of a stupid position to take. Nothing? Really?
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:27:29 PM EDT
[#29]

Best election ever.

30 more days of pure fuckshow.

The United States of America, as we know it, will unfortunately be torn to shreds.

Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:27:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Heinous criminal acts and the moral temperament of a sociopath is infinitely worse than distasteful words that hurt someone's feelz.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:27:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Deal with it.  

And fuck you.
View Quote

With you on this OP, Trump wasn't my guy, but he's the guy we have. I'm voting for him regardless, any vote against Hillary is a good vote.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:28:54 PM EDT
[#32]

Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:29:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Hey you.

I'm sure the media is checking this site anxiously awaiting your opinion.
View Quote

Don't care.  I'm just putting it there to say the media narrative that folks will abandon Trump over these comments is BS.

You could've called me an undecided at one point.  Check Arfcom - I said I'd vote for Hillary in anger after Ted lost.  Thanks to the media narrative (and of course the fact that Hillary is Hillary), I not just voting for Trump...I am out here telling you that I am voting for Trump AND that there is nothing that will change that.
That's the REAL phenomenon here.  They have their headlines, we have the internet.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:30:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Kind of a stupid position to take. Nothing? Really?
View Quote

Your position?  Hillary?
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:30:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Noting stopping this train..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA

Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:31:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
My hate for Hibitch outweighs everything.
View Quote

Same.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:31:18 PM EDT
[#37]
the only reason i am voting trump is because FHRC....he is an absolute embarrassment
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:31:54 PM EDT
[#38]
How about if he said he supports an assault weapons ban?

Oh...wait...
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:32:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
How about if he said he supports an assault weapons ban?

Oh...wait...
View Quote

Still voting for him.  Next.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:33:18 PM EDT
[#40]
#NEVERHILLARY
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:38:40 PM EDT
[#41]
We already voted for him.
Fuck the media.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:39:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Did anyone see marjorie clifton break down into fake tears on Fox News just a few minutes ago?!

WTF

Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:41:22 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

I have been surprised this morning to see a good few women on my wifes Facebook (I know...Facebook) page passing around posts saying things like,  Hillary is a lair,  cheat,  and a thief,  Trump is a typical man.  and that they will still vote for him.  
On of them had this posted.  

https://youtu.be/47B8LsVOzAU

Gotta give him credit for owning it.
View Quote

Trump delivered the perfect response.  He admitted a mistake, he owned his mistake, and he apologized for his mistake.  Those are 3 things the Democrats claim Trump is incapable of doing.

I too saw a female post that video on Facebook.

Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:42:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's almost like a cult.

No.  That's the problem with you Orange Jesus worshipers.  To you, any critical word spoken against DJT is interpreted as supporting Hillary.  I would never vote for Hillary under any circumstances.  Do you lack the ability to understand that "not voting for Trump" does not equal "I'm going to vote for Hillary".  It's almost like this concept bounces of the forehead of diehard Trump worshipers.

For example, if Trump came out tomorrow and said, "I'm going to ban all private ownership of firearms" I would not vote for him.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:46:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Hillary's sticks and stones have killed 4 in Benghazi

Trump is full of words
View Quote

Words hurt lemming's (#Nevertrumpers, Clinton supporters, GOPe) feelings more than sticks.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:47:16 PM EDT
[#46]

I just posted this to my Facebook page.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:48:54 PM EDT
[#47]
OPNI
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:49:32 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

That's the problem with you Orange Jesus worshipers.  To you, any critical word spoken against DJT is interpreted as supporting Hillary.

View Quote

You are confused.  You aren't bashing some orange messiah, you are openly bashing the official Republican nominee and those who support the official Republican nominee.  You are doing Hillary's dirty work of trying to destroy and discredit people when it comes to Trump.  That is what makes you a Hillary supporter.

Do you have a problem with Trump's position on something?  Then talk about it. You aren't talking issues, you are slinging mud and name calling.  For example when referring to people who support the official Republican nominee as "the problem with you Orange Jesus worshipers"  you are putting down the candidate and the supporters, it has nothing to do with issues.

Yes Trump has faults and I have openly disagreed with him on those issues.  The only person blind is you, as you seem to be blinded with hate towards Trump, the Republican party, and the 16 million voters who voted for him unlike the 23 million voters who I'm guessing voted against your failed candidate.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:49:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Lol.

No one cares OP.  Go convince a moderate to vote for him.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 12:52:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
the only reason i am voting trump is because FHRC....he is an absolute embarrassment
View Quote

indeed

I feel dirty and dishonored to have vote for that fucking clown

just like McCain and Romeny though we have to do it.  I'm told anyway.

and just like those two fucking idiots we are mostly likely going to lose again,

it pisses me off no end,  we could have had Paul, or Walker, or Cruz or Rubio.   Nope.  had to pick that blathering idiot Life Long Ny liberal Democrat, thats or guy.

I just wonder how much further left we can find for our nominee next time.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top