View Quote
You mad, bro?  
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 8:24:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Birdperson, Rick and Squanchy.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 8:30:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Cartoon Network streams every Rick and Morty episode, back to back for free, 24 hours a day.  As well as the Venture Bros. and a few other shows.

http://www.adultswim.com/streams/rick-and-morty

http://www.adultswim.com/streams/the-venture-bros
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 8:32:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cartoon Network streams every Rick and Morty episode, back to back for free, 24 hours a day.  As well as the Venture Bros. and a few other shows.

http://www.adultswim.com/streams/rick-and-morty

http://www.adultswim.com/streams/the-venture-bros
View Quote
It’s on HULU as well.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 8:35:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
One made a cartoon that depicted a little boy performing oral on an a man. It didn't show genitals and was more or less implied so it was written off as edgy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't doubt it. They're mentally handicapped liberals.
One made a cartoon that depicted a little boy performing oral on an a man. It didn't show genitals and was more or less implied so it was written off as edgy.
It was the private pilot/concept piece for the show Rick and Morty, and it was basically Morty blowing Rick. It's on YouTube I believe.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 10:21:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Rick and Morty x Run The Jewels: Oh Mama | Adult Swim
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 10:22:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Different lab coats - Sanchez's is more like a traditional lab coat - note the notched lapel.

Farnsworth's is more like a white bathrobe - shawl lapel, and even big pockets where they'd be on a robe.

The blue shirts also have different collars.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rick Sanchez is Professor Hubert Farnsworth

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11125/111257299/4887401-6675790886-tumbl.png

Rick can't Time Travel. But he can age incredibly slow.

https://www.syfy.com/sites/syfy/files/cast_futurama_proffarnsworth.jpg

They both wear the same blue shirt and white lab coat.
Different lab coats - Sanchez's is more like a traditional lab coat - note the notched lapel.

Farnsworth's is more like a white bathrobe - shawl lapel, and even big pockets where they'd be on a robe.

The blue shirts also have different collars.
There is a 1,000 year difference. Things do slightly change.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 10:24:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Futurama was SIGNIFICANTLY better at this than R&M.

I honestly think that R&M is a smart people show for dumb people.

Futurama was the opposite.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rick & Morty is in the same vain as Futurama. Absolutely amazingly funny and smart at the same time. Both shows really make you think and have deeper understanding, jokes, plots, etc in them.
Futurama was SIGNIFICANTLY better at this than R&M.

I honestly think that R&M is a smart people show for dumb people.

Futurama was the opposite.
Both are fun as shit though and have some deep philosophical questions embedded in it.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 10:25:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I like that episode where morty is all worried and nervous, but rick doesn’t care about anything or anyone.

Very funny would watch again.
View Quote
That is so generic, you could pass for AI.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 10:32:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Getting Schwifty.....
Rick and Morty - Get Schwifty
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 10:43:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I mean I laughed at it. But it really isn't that special and he creator is a faggot pedophile.

If you're paying for degenerate western media at this point you're contributing to our destruction and lining the pockets of those that wish to destroy you and your family and culture.
View Quote
You're that easily influenced?  You can't just observe something without internalizing the supposed message and having it influence your value structure?

Weak.

There are far worse things in this world than a nihilistic cartoon created by members of the entertainment industry that have no morals.  If that's the bar you should look into becoming Amish.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 10:47:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
one of the creators is an alleged pedophile, isn’t he?
View Quote
Can you think of a liberal Hollywood douche who isn't?
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 10:52:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Is a new season coming out eventually?

Interested to see if Morty goes vegan.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 11:04:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
One of the creators posted a tweet with a scene of Rick telling Morty that "70 more adventures" had been confirmed for Rick and Morty, and Adult Swim posted a tweet "what he said."  So, presuming that you can trust ANY announcements from/about that show, then it seems that the season was renewed for multiple seasons.

Mikej

ETA:  That scene showed Morty replying "Aw geez," so it is quite possible that AS's "what he said" was more about Morty's statement than Rick's in that scene.  Which would also fit in well with the whole attitude/style of the show...
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 1:45:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Well it's for smart people, so GTFO.
View Quote
I question the intelligence of anyone who has to announce it
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 1:58:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I’M PICKLE RIIIIIIICK!!!
View Quote
I saw a "pickle rick" personalized license plate here a few days ago.  My work partner has a shirt with that on it too. I dont know the reference as I have only seen one episode but it was pretty funny so I will probably start watching.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 2:00:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 2:01:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Can do!
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 6:18:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Attachment Attached File

Tiny Rick!
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 7:59:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
What ever happened to Birdperson? He got XMEN Archangel'd at end credit scene and then nothing AFAIK.
View Quote
S3 got cut short so some story arcs are in limbo, (read all of the arcs), but they are renewed for 70 more episodes.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 8:07:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I saw a "pickle rick" personalized license plate here a few days ago.  My work partner has a shirt with that on it too. I dont know the reference as I have only seen one episode but it was pretty funny so I will probably start watching.
View Quote
Pickle Rick episode is one of the best.  Love the part when he is in the sewer. Perpendicular, perpendicular.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 8:18:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
Mr. poopy Butthole said "See ya for season four in like  a really long time! I might even have a big, white Santa Claus beard!"
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 8:20:32 PM EDT
[#23]
It’s a show that dumb people watch and pretend to get the jokes.

Gonna sound like a hipster douche but it was much better when it was less popular.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 8:21:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Rick and Morty is The Big Bang Theory for incels.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 8:22:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Rick & Morty is in the same vain as Futurama. Absolutely amazingly funny and smart at the same time. Both shows really make you think and have deeper understanding, jokes, plots, etc in them.
View Quote
R&M hasn't *yet* devoted whole episodes to sucking off liberal figureheads, but Futurama didn't either until after the first few seasons either.

At least the Gorebal Warming episode was objectively funny.  The Obama jizz-fest was just sad.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 8:25:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Not even in the same league; hence the forced comparisons to Bender.  Bender *cares* about pissing people off.  Rick just pisses people off because he doesn't care.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 8:37:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
It’s a show that dumb people watch and pretend to get the jokes.

Gonna sound like a hipster douche but it was much better when it was less popular.
View Quote
The jokes aren't all that interesting, but the episode concepts sometimes are (when they aren't spoofing movies).  Even then, they very thoroughly explain the "rules" so it's never hard to understand.

It's good sci-fi comedy made accessible to dumbasses, an area Futurama often had such issues; (the actual) Steven Hawking explaining Unifield Field Theory as "probably magnets" or the notion of a "quantum finish" in a race changing its outcome are hilarious but well beyond too much of the audience.

I welcome it since Sci-fi is always near death (McFarlane's Orville abortion isn't helping)
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 2:50:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Here’s a voucher for a replacement Morty.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top