Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 1:53:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Kids will rip tampon machines off the wall, put it in a toilet, and snap a pic for the world to see but somehow refrain from taking a pic of a giant dry docked turd in a litter box at school?

Press X to doubt.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 1:55:41 PM EDT
[#2]
It is partially true. There were some schools here in Colorado that put bags of kitty litter in the classrooms in case they needed to lock the school down. My recollection is that there weren't litter boxes, the plan was to just put the kitty litter in the garbage cans. However, I think that plan was scraped shortly thereafter because of its obvious stupidity.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 1:56:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 2:15:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That’s normal kid and teenage shit. No different than saying look I’m Superman or I’m a race car and making race car noises.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
One of my cousins teaches at one of those schools that's the stop over before juvie or expulsion.  One of his students was pushing himself around the classroom with his feet and when asked what he was doing, he told my cousin he was a Roomba (he's about two grades below where he ought to be; two to three seems to be the norm with the kids in that school).  He kept it up for about a week before apparently getting tired of it, but he did use the proper bathroom.  He's claimed to be a couple of other things but that's the funniest.  Some of the stories of the kids in that school are just nuts- and there are a lot of kids out there that are just plain crazy and will always be a drain on society; luckily Roomba boy is friendly and kinda does his schoolwork, he's just nuts, some of them will likely do some very bad things before ending up dead or in prison.  My cousin says he's heard the litter box story but never seen any proof of it.

That’s normal kid and teenage shit. No different than saying look I’m Superman or I’m a race car and making race car noises.

None of that is normal for a teenager. Including your weird examples.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 2:29:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
In another thread, a member made the claim that they know of around 10 high schools with litter boxes installed in the restrooms.  Another member replied "no you don't".  I'm firmly in the "no way" camp and despite how much I loathe Snopes, they also claim this is BS.  I realize our public schools are a complete shitshow but I can't fathom they have gone that far in pandering to mental illness, not to mention the sanitation aspect.  

So let's discuss a few aspects to this topic:

1.  Has anyone seen actual proof of this?  First hand or second hand from a trustworthy actual student/staff at a school... no "my kid has a friend whose sister's boyfriend attends blah blah and he seent it fer real!"
2.  If this DOES exist (doubt) then how?  I can't imagine the health dept would be on board with that, not to mention the parents of non-furry students or other students themselves.
3.  If this is completely an internet-based rumor, why would someone perpetuate it to the point of claiming first-hand knowledge?
4.  Are we so devolved as a society that a significant portion of us would actually think this is OK, regardless of whether it actually exists?
View Quote
this is funny this came up..just this weekend I was talking to a older guy building a bridge on a county road that cross a creek running on my property. He said there was one of those cat kids in our county school, got a litter box in the class..lol I have no idea if true but it would be in Vanceburg ky. Crazy shit.
Also, in Robertson county we have a gay nudist colony, and that from what I have learned is true! That old guy was a wealth of info. Yea. He was doing some bridge or culverts next to the place and they came out to see what’s going on.
Wtf
I guess their property the can do as they wish…freaks…
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 3:34:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It's bullshit.

My wife is a teacher, multiple friends are teachers, and I have friends who are janitors.

Can you imagine the average janitor gladly cleaning out a human size litter box without complaining or posting pictures somewhere?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In another thread, a member made the claim that they know of around 10 high schools with litter boxes installed in the restrooms.  Another member replied "no you don't".  I'm firmly in the "no way" camp and despite how much I loathe Snopes, they also claim this is BS.  I realize our public schools are a complete shitshow but I can't fathom they have gone that far in pandering to mental illness, not to mention the sanitation aspect.  

So let's discuss a few aspects to this topic:

1.  Has anyone seen actual proof of this?  First hand or second hand from a trustworthy actual student/staff at a school... no "my kid has a friend whose sister's boyfriend attends blah blah and he seent it fer real!"
2.  If this DOES exist (doubt) then how?  I can't imagine the health dept would be on board with that, not to mention the parents of non-furry students or other students themselves.
3.  If this is completely an internet-based rumor, why would someone perpetuate it to the point of claiming first-hand knowledge?
4.  Are we so devolved as a society that a significant portion of us would actually think this is OK, regardless of whether it actually exists?

It's bullshit.

My wife is a teacher, multiple friends are teachers, and I have friends who are janitors.

Can you imagine the average janitor gladly cleaning out a human size litter box without complaining or posting pictures somewhere?
The conspiracy to silence 20 million students and 2 million teachers apparently has also reached the 300k janitors and convinced them not to take a picture.  I mean, they take pictures of tampon machines and whatnot, but a box full of cat litter and turds is just too far for them to risk their cushy job over.

It honestly has to be the most popular conservative urban legend that's accepted without any proof whatsoever.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 6:02:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Let's talk logistics of this concept.  

So let's say there IS a litter box in the bathroom.  Is it in a stall or in a corner by the sink?  If it's not in a stall, do the kittykids pop a squat and drop a deuce out in the open with the other kids watching?  That wouldn't cause any kind of an uproar, and certainly wouldn't result in any bullying.

If it's in a stall, does the stall have a door?  If not, then they're still fudge squirting in view of other students.  Also, unless it's a handicap stall, then "normies" would have to step over the litter box to use the toilet themselves most likely.  No chance they would complain or perhaps post on social media.

Since they think they are cats, do they cover it up?  I know when my cat rolls a cigar there is scratching for several minutes, to the point we've had to put posterboard up around the litterbox because he was scratching the fucking wall trying to cover his treasure.  Surely a good furry would want to cover their tracks like a good feline.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 6:13:08 PM EDT
[#8]
AI to the rescue.

"create a cartoon of a teenager in a public restroom with a litter box"
Attachment Attached File

First chat suggestion : "can you make the teenager look like a cat".  Good for a chuckle but when I tried adding that the results were unremarkable.

Decided to be a little more specific and was not disappointed:
"create a cartoon of a teenager dressed like a cat in a public restroom with a litter box, with a group of other teens in the background pointing at the litterbox and laughing"
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/7/2023 6:16:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Kids will rip tampon machines off the wall, put it in a toilet, and snap a pic for the world to see but somehow refrain from taking a pic of a giant dry docked turd in a litter box at school?

Press X to doubt.
View Quote

Our kids didn't rip them off the walls. I was EXTREMELY disappointed in them. All they did was wet the products and throw them at the ceiling, and try to plug the toilets. We don't stock the ones in the boys, but even the girls are doing this now. They did break some of the knobs off. I'm tempted to write "destroy me" on the ones in the boys bathrooms.

They have been ripping the stall doors off though. I guess they don't like shitting in privacy.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 6:17:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

It’s bullshit.

View Quote

Like I said: If I see it in my building you bet your ass I'm going to post it in GD.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 6:22:12 PM EDT
[#11]
I think I figured out exactly why this myth/not myth/whatever has been pushed and allowed to exist…

10…maybe even 5 years ago, the notion that high school kids could dress up as animals and wear tails, ears, etc, and hiss and meow at teachers and be led around on leashes by their “handlers” during school would have been inconceivable. Anyone trying that, or advocating for that, would have been seen as a freak. It would have been considered a relatively “extreme” socially deviant behavior.

But if something like this comes out while simultaneously talking about litter boxes in high school bathrooms - something that’s even higher on the “crazy” scale - suddenly just meowing and wearing ears in the classroom doesn’t seem so weird. “At least they’re not shitting in a box.””

I’m sure there’s a term for this - probably has something to do with desensitization or normalization.

Even if wasn’t done this way on purpose, the result has been the same. 17 year olds acting like cats in school (all day, not just for 5 or 10 minutes) is already considered “kids going through a phase” in this very thread. Nothing to see here. Totally normal. Just keep moving that Overton window….

Mission accomplished.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 6:26:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What's worse, that there are still so many credulous rubes falling for it, or that there are so many in GD that want it to be true to the picture of a fucked up America in their heads?
View Quote

Right, because, with everything else that has been happing, this would be absurd.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top