BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 12:33:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

some are just able to swallow a lot in the pursuit of power for the Muslim Brotherhood.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Huma is one sick bitch if she has ever went down on that.

I know, imagine the stench of her urine soaked cooter

some are just able to swallow a lot in the pursuit of power for the Muslim Brotherhood.

There is so much truth in all 3 posts here......................
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 12:33:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Lol wut?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My theory is she has mercury poisoning from dental amalgams.

1. She has silver/mercury fillings
http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org/images/hillary-red.jpg
http://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/AAEAAQAAAAAAAAkCAAAAJDZjYzQ5OWQ1LTQ2MDEtNDg5YS05OTVjLTEzZmVhMjE2YWU0ZQ.png

2. She's around cell phones / wireless constantly Effect of radiofrequency radiation from Wi-Fi devices on mercury release from amalgam restorations - pubmed

3. Coughing could be from Immunoglobulin E overexpresion causing continuous pneumonia like symptoms

a) Here's the normal immune response
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/ce/Mast_cells.jpg/334px-Mast_cells.jpg

b)Mercury affects this:

Mercury induces inflammatory mediator release from human mast cells - pubmed

That could explain the coughing fits

4. Mercury can contribute to epilepsy Methylmercury: A Potential Environmental Risk Factor Contributing to Epileptogenesis.

5. Many of her symptoms echo those of who have a high body burden of mercury (anger, tired, lack of empathy, sick more often, muscle twitching / tremors, weakness, sensitivity to light, memory impairment)

What do you guys think, on to something here?

Lol wut?

Tin foil hat time. Well, maybe a Mercury foil hat in his case.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 12:34:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Post-Concussion Syndrome + whatever damage may have occurred from the sinus venous thrombosis (? venous infarct) including possible partial seizure disorder.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's the Parkinson's

No VD

Vascular Dementia

Post-Concussion Syndrome + whatever damage may have occurred from the sinus venous thrombosis (? venous infarct) including possible partial seizure disorder.

+ whatever they are putting in her to try to control it and to cover it up.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 12:38:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Should be a timeout for posting those pics
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 12:40:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yeah, that is even more shocking.  The Clintons are all about appearance; for Hillary to appear before the Media looking like this means she looked even worse before she stepped in front of the cameras.

She's in the Death Spiral.  In a year less than six months, we'll be talking about how obvious it was that she was dying.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Remember, that's her face AFTER the best makeup artist money can buy spent hours on it.

Yeah, that is even more shocking.  The Clintons are all about appearance; for Hillary to appear before the Media looking like this means she looked even worse before she stepped in front of the cameras.

She's in the Death Spiral.  In a year less than six months, we'll be talking about how obvious it was that she was dying.

FIFY
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 12:55:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Six months from now?
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 12:58:52 PM EDT
[#7]
I swear to the heavens she looks like an amalgamation of every grade school teacher I ever hated growing up...
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 1:02:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

She's in the Death Spiral.  In a year, we'll be talking about how obvious it was that she was dying.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Remember, that's her face AFTER the best makeup artist money can buy spent hours on it.

She's in the Death Spiral.  In a year, we'll be talking about how obvious it was that she was dying.

We're talking about it now.

Unless you mean the people in Liberal Denial Land - they probably think she just has a nasty chest cold because she said so. Anyone who saw the footage of her getting loaded into the van on 9/11 and isn't willfully blind knows that she's falling apart.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 1:05:05 PM EDT
[#9]
What we need is more "National Events" that happen outside of her planning so that she has to make unscripted conferences like this.

At night is the best since she has to get out of her coffin.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 1:07:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 1:11:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Yoda she looks like.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 1:11:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
She looks demoralized and that's a good thing.  
View Quote

A lot of us have said that one successful terrorist attack in NYC would give Trump the election.  Hillary might just have realized the same thing.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 1:17:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Lol wut?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/AAEAAQAAAAAAAAkCAAAAJDZjYzQ5OWQ1LTQ2MDEtNDg5YS05OTVjLTEzZmVhMjE2YWU0ZQ.png

2. She's around cell phones / wireless constantly Effect of radiofrequency radiation from Wi-Fi devices on mercury release from amalgam restorations - pubmed

3. Coughing could be from Immunoglobulin E overexpresion causing continuous pneumonia like symptoms

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/ce/Mast_cells.jpg/334px-Mast_cells.jpg

b)Mercury affects this:

4. Mercury can contribute to epilepsy Methylmercury: A Potential Environmental Risk Factor Contributing to Epileptogenesis.

5. Many of her symptoms echo those of who have a high body burden of mercury (anger, tired, lack of empathy, sick more often, muscle twitching / tremors, weakness, sensitivity to light, memory impairment)

Lol wut?

If its a bad theory, its a bad theory. I have a background in biology and thought I'd share a hypothesis, if its wrong I'd like to know because from the responses I'm unconvinced.

To the guy saying there's no evidence of mercury fillings causing problems, that's incorrect. Maybe its not Hillary's problem, but it does affect people.

I still think I'm on to something.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 1:18:30 PM EDT
[#14]
WTH is with the color of her neck?
Looks like raw hamburger.
Yes, she is heavily sedated.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 1:20:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Dammit, don't show me zombie Clinton, that means I missed her dying the first time!
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 1:20:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Nasty bitch really does look very heavily medicated.  
View Quote

OD of Botox to her whole face, too?
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 1:22:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Dat 69 doh!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Huma is one sick bitch if she has ever went down on that.

Dat 69 doh!!

Link Posted: 9/18/2016 1:23:15 PM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 9/18/2016 1:23:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

"How do we make her look healthy and strong?"

"Put her next to an androgenis fat person in an electric wheelchair chair ."  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Her voters aren't in much better health themselves - from Hillary's official website https://m.hrc.onl/cms/original_images/12-21523380611_a9049fe8ec_o.jpg  

Hillary is asking if she can take it for a test drive.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 1:26:12 PM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 9/18/2016 1:27:21 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
If its a bad theory, its a bad theory. I have a background in biology and thought I'd share a hypothesis, if its wrong I'd like to know because from the responses I'm unconvinced.
To the guy saying there's no evidence of mercury fillings causing problems, that's incorrect. Maybe its not Hillary's problem, but it does affect people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

b)Mercury affects this:

Lol wut?

Evidence does not equal proof.  

Link Posted: 9/18/2016 1:29:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 1:32:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 1:33:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Disclaimer:  I am not a doctor.

However, I took care of both my parents before they died.  She has the same look they had as they started going downhill:  Emaciated features, sunken, half-closed eyes, lack of an appearance of vitality.

She's a Dead Woman Walking.  If she wins I wouldn't expect her to make it past her first year.  It will be FDR's fourth term all over again.
View Quote

I've said this already several times as well.

She is NOT sick......sick implies you can get better.

She is DYING. I'm not a dr but I've seen family/friends go through the same thing.

Dead woman walking
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 1:33:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Her voters aren't in much better health themselves - from Hillary's official website https://m.hrc.onl/cms/original_images/12-21523380611_a9049fe8ec_o.jpg  

Perfect for her van
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 1:44:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

She is DYING. I'm not a dr but I've seen family/friends go through the same thing.

Dead woman walking
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Disclaimer:  I am not a doctor.

However, I took care of both my parents before they died.  She has the same look they had as they started going downhill:  Emaciated features, sunken, half-closed eyes, lack of an appearance of vitality.

She's a Dead Woman Walking.  If she wins I wouldn't expect her to make it past her first year.  It will be FDR's fourth term all over again.

Dead woman walking

All her Fluffers are in the #NeverTrump thread.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 1:59:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Did Hitlery have to come from her home to do the press conference on the plane, or was she already on it? She looks like shit.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 2:04:20 PM EDT
[#28]
I like the way she says that we need to pray for first responders, as if she prays to any god about anything. Maybe what she meant was that she's having members of her staff and some of her servants pray for the first responders..
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 3:16:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

It's the Parkinson's.    

View Quote

+1 minus the smiley face if you get my drift.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 3:20:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Hillary is love, Islam is love
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 3:37:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Hillary is love, Islam is love
View Quote

OK, I wish them all the love in the world, in fact, I hope they love each other to death.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 3:42:35 PM EDT
[#32]
She looks like she is on the verge of death.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 3:43:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 3:50:07 PM EDT
[#34]

MIL has that same look. It's called dementia

ETA: She will go down hill fast
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 3:53:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
that face shows the signs of "gee I wish I had a way out of this shit." she is trapped.
View Quote

I think it's more of "I can't believe they make me go through all this shit to be queen" entitlement. The Patriarchy is fucking her. again.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 3:55:08 PM EDT
[#36]

Red Billy. He's the man.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 3:56:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

No VD

Vascular Dementia
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's the Parkinson's.    

No VD

Vascular Dementia

Congestive Heart Failure caused by Hypothyroidism, leading to Vascular Dementia, made worse by various thrombosis episodes.

The evidence is there. The symptoms are there. The behavior is there. Everything points to the above. Whatever it is, people saying Parkinsons are so far off the mark, they should just shup up about it. It's not Parkinsons. The end.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 3:59:30 PM EDT
[#38]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cq1CE6WWgAAi1Hm.jpg

In his article The truth about Clinton’s health Boston Globe columnist Scott Lehigh reveals Hillary Clinton has such low energy she  blanks out for hours,  claims this is a common knowledge among  Hillary’s inner circles . He wrote that when that happens, Hillary mutters things no one can understand and given to strange mental spells where she has little or no control over what she does or say.  Lehigh claims his colleagues in the mainstream media are aware of Hillary Clinton’s sick condition but are covering it up.

Could be a religious epiphany. talking in tongues. She is the one.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 4:01:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

With a look on her face like " I can't believe you assholes have the nerve to ruin a perfectly good high and question me about this bullshit?"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She was sleeping all spooned up with Prince Valium.

With a look on her face like " I can't believe you assholes have the nerve to ruin a perfectly good high and question me about this bullshit?"

Dragging her out of a drug induced stupor wouldn't be fun. I bet she comes back around devil-eyed pissed.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 4:02:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

It looks like she is loosing weight and a lot of it.  
She is rapidly approaching death.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Same face and lack of comprehension or care as when they informed her about Benghazi.

The bitch only cares about her power grab, nothing else matters.

It looks like she is loosing weight and a lot of it.  
She is rapidly approaching death.

cocaine binging.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 4:02:51 PM EDT
[#41]
it's obvious why she didn't want the media on the plane or in close proximity to her.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 4:05:44 PM EDT
[#42]

She's got the Pepe face.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 4:07:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Congestive Heart Failure caused by Hypothyroidism, leading to Vascular Dementia, made worse by various thrombosis episodes.

The evidence is there. The symptoms are there. The behavior is there. Everything points to the above. Whatever it is, people saying Parkinsons are so far off the mark, they should just shup up about it. It's not Parkinsons. The end.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's the Parkinson's.    

No VD

Vascular Dementia

Ho Lee Fuk
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 4:10:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 4:19:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's a shame to see that cunt next to my state flag and they probably took the batteries out of that poor woman's wheelchair so she couldn't flee as well, she's leaning as far away as she can from that idiot trying to touch her.

Odd that we see so many supporters at that rally.....

TRUMP 2016
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 4:21:10 PM EDT
[#46]
What ever she got she looks 15 years older than she looked a little as three years ago.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 4:22:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Okay, okay, I'm convinced. How long has she got?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's the Parkinson's.    

No VD

Vascular Dementia

Hopefully until after she loses the election
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 4:23:09 PM EDT
[#48]

Hopefully until after she loses the election.
View Quote

Liz Taylor held on a long time with Congestive Heart Failure.
But yeah imagine her hanging on to see the results and the result is she will never accomplish what Bill did.

Link Posted: 9/18/2016 4:24:40 PM EDT
[#49]

Cant help but think Trump is wearing on her, he must have a hand in this.

(pepe be praised)
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 4:25:01 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's the Parkinson's.    

No VD

Vascular Dementia

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top