Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/25/2024 12:20:31 PM EDT
No synopsis can do this justice. Florida "Man" strikes again.

Read and weep for America.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 12:22:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Today was a terrible day to be literate.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 12:24:50 PM EDT
[#2]
You mean a female with mental issues became pregnant after getting fucked! Been happening since the beginning of time
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 12:26:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Now he has to give birth thru his penis.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 12:29:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Kinda like a seahorse....only different.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 12:29:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Like a real man!!
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 12:29:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol, that’s what I’m trying to figure out!

Link Posted: 5/25/2024 12:34:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Arnold Schwarzenegger crying at commercials was funny. This shit... ok it's still kinda funny but also really annoying.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 12:34:50 PM EDT
[#8]
What's sad is the medical community seem to play along with this charade for quite a while.

I hope it was to simply try and milk as much money out of this brain dead woman as possible as opposed to actually believing that sex changes are possible.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 12:34:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm not sure what was worse - the pregnant trans girl, the parents and doctors who played along, or that fucking website.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 12:36:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 12:38:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
What's sad is the medical community seem to play along with this charade for quite a while.

I hope it was to simply try and milk as much money out of this brain dead woman as possible as opposed to actually believing that sex changes are possible.
View Quote
And there it is:  Sex changes mean big money for hospitals and doctors.  It's not like getting your tonsils out; come in for outpatient surgery and aside from a follow up visit you're done.

No, a full transition requires several surgeries, as well as lots and lots of followup medical care.  I haven't done any research on the costs but I can imagine it's in the tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of dollars.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 12:38:45 PM EDT
[#12]
I like how the ending insinuates that this is all evil republicans fault because of the week limit law and that poor Jasper was rushed as a result and "didn't have time to decide." For fucks sake mentally ill jasper, your whole life has been a serious of bad deciding.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 12:43:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 12:44:22 PM EDT
[#14]
I will not click on that thread. I will not click on that thread. I will not click on that thead.

Uh, ok, well... I will not click on that article link. I will not click on that article link.

Um...

Link Posted: 5/25/2024 12:44:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
And there it is:  Sex changes mean big money for hospitals and doctors.  It's not like getting your tonsils out; come in for outpatient surgery and aside from a follow up visit you're done.

No, a full transition requires several surgeries, as well as lots and lots of followup medical care.  I haven't done any research on the costs but I can imagine it's in the tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of dollars.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And all paid for by either insurance or the taxpayer I'm sure... which means, either way, we are paying for this shit.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 12:46:02 PM EDT
[#16]
A man can't get pregnant.  Men have penises and women have vaginas.  The article refers to the pregnant person as a man.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 12:48:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
A man can't get pregnant.  Men have penises and women have vaginas.  The article refers to the pregnant person as a man.
View Quote

Therefore the article is transphobic.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 12:49:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or the man has some type of mental illness playing themself off as a man when in reality they are a woman.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 12:49:47 PM EDT
[#19]
To make it even worse, it's a Time magazine article.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 12:51:01 PM EDT
[#20]
I stopped reading at "...Nobody thought to check for pregnancy...."

I remember reading Time when it was an actual news magazine, back in the 1960s when some issues were actually over 100 pages long.

It hasn't been a serious publication for more than 50 years.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 12:52:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
I don't think any doctors would agree to treat someone with chemotherapy for cancer that they do not have just that person thinks they have cancer?

But in this case the medical profession throws rationale aside and bends over backwards to accommodate every whim of these brain dead individuals.

And they expect me to trust them with their handling of biological warfare? Me thinks not.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 12:53:52 PM EDT
[#22]
The amount of mental contortions it took to write that must've been incredible.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 12:57:37 PM EDT
[#23]
It is funny how reality has a way of confusing the mentally ill.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 12:58:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Jasper will probably abort shimself at some point.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 1:01:05 PM EDT
[#25]
She's the dude pretending to be a dude while fucking a real dude.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 1:04:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Boo fucking hoo.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 1:05:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Like a real man!!
View Quote

Or a hyena.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 1:06:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yup. Vivek wrote about this in his first book.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 1:09:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Fascinating to think this is what Time magazine used to be.

Link Posted: 5/25/2024 1:10:50 PM EDT
[#30]
You May Live to See Man-Made Horrors Beyond Your Comprehension
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 1:14:08 PM EDT
[#31]
So this boyfriend...had sex by putting his penis in a vagina.

So he's straight? Or does he claim to be gay? If gay then he needs to stick it in the ass like a real gay man. Cause a man that sticks his schlong in a box isn't a man that loves dudes.

All sorts of WTF.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 1:14:32 PM EDT
[#32]
The use of "he/him" is truly a sad sign of the times for a pregnant woman.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 1:15:39 PM EDT
[#33]
So the freaks have a harder time killing their babies.  Got it.

Still don't care.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 1:16:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
You sayeth sooth.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 1:18:38 PM EDT
[#35]
The Time magazine "Journalist" who wrote that piece of trash spent about 30% of the page on "Jasper" and the rest on advocating for abortion.  I don't know which is sadder for America, that we cater to morons like Jasper or that we produce the poorest writers in this country's history.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 1:19:32 PM EDT
[#36]
I just can’t. Not today, I just can’t. Sigh humanity
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 1:19:49 PM EDT
[#37]
cantaloupe through a drinking straw.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 1:20:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hundreds of thousands, for all of the procedures, medicines /hormones, etc.  Big business.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 1:21:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
You CAN'T change your sex.
A complete transition does NOT transition you to shit.
It makes a cave that some guy can nut into, but it does not make you a female.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 1:23:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Hundreds of thousands.
View Quote

Yes, yet Jasper has no money to fly to an abortion state or for anything else.  
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 1:24:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

It if wanted to be a real dude shim should have been talking it up the ass like a real dude, not in the pocketbook.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 1:25:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
So this boyfriend...had sex by putting his penis in a vagina.

So he's straight? Or does he claim to be gay? If gay then he needs to stick it in the ass like a real gay man. Cause a man that sticks his schlong in a box isn't a man that loves dudes.

All sorts of WTF.
View Quote

We had a situation locally with teens where a (penis) boy said he was gay. His “boyfriend” was physically a (vagina) girl who identified as a boy, but a homosexual boy.

So it was a heterosexual couple having normal sex claiming to be a gay male couple for street cred.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 1:26:00 PM EDT
[#43]
That whole story sounds completely made up.

It's written as a work of fiction and not as journalism. And the entire thing is just "too perfect" for the whole liberal narrative. All the inner thoughts and concerns of the "pregnant man" and how it just happened to line up so perfectly with the abortion and trans debate is just too perfect.

It was taken from another book written to prove exactly how evil and cruel the overturning of Roe v. Wade was.

I don't believe that this story actually happened.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 1:26:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

And obviously using the vagina she hates so much to do so.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 1:29:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Boys cannot become pregnant.

There is no alternative or reason that would explain such a thing.

Mental illness can be treated and managed.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 1:32:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

We had a situation locally with teens where a (penis) boy said he was gay. His “boyfriend” was physically a (vagina) girl who identified as a boy, but a homosexual boy.

So it was a heterosexual couple having normal sex claiming to be a gay male couple for street cred.
View Quote

Well, Jasper has a cunt and is on testosterone. The guy sticking his dick in her likes girls with facial hair and deep voices.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 1:46:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Like a real man!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like a real man!!

Link Posted: 5/25/2024 1:46:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Wait..  a woman who likes to play dress-up allowed a man to squirt semen into her vagina, and then she got pregnant?   STOP THE PRESSES!
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 1:52:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 1:53:59 PM EDT
[#50]
I miss a few minutes ago when I wasn't aware of that story.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top