User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 6/24/2021 1:01:44 PM EDT
This guy is crazy and seems to have a death wish:

BIKERS VS COPS - Motorcycle Police Chase Compilation #15 - FNF
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 1:08:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I have never understood officers' attempts to pull over reckless cyclists when the conditions aren't totally in the officers' favor. 99% of the time they'll run and you'll never catch them on the road.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 1:09:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Been riding most of my life.  No sympathy when assholes like that bite the big one.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 1:11:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Man that dirt bike rider really pissed that cop off.
I guess maybe he figured it was the only bike he had a chance of catching.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 1:14:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 1:16:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Some folks don't think Road Pizza be like it is, but it doo.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 1:17:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Oh, look reckless, inconsiderate, lane splitting douche nozzles who do stupid shit on motorcycles and think it’s cool.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 1:18:00 PM EDT
[#7]
No this is one of the most insane I have seen.
Seven minutes of extreme driving in the city Russian rocker on a motorcycle
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 1:18:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Cop picked sumo guy to chase and still couldn't get him
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 1:19:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Grade A+ assholes on those bikes.

the kinda guys that need a dirt nap, along with coal rollers.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 1:22:18 PM EDT
[#10]
With a rear sprocket the size of a large pizza the speedo will read high
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 1:26:04 PM EDT
[#11]
A local guy just took a dirt nap after driving a motorcycle like a maniac yesterday.  

At least he didn't take anyone with him but his 4 kids will miss him I'm sure.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 1:29:33 PM EDT
[#12]
I still got beef with the road pirate who wrote me a ticket for a 35 in a 25…. Ride on
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 1:30:16 PM EDT
[#13]
I was hoping the chicago cop got out and threw his hat on the ground out of anger like boss hog.

Link Posted: 6/24/2021 1:35:02 PM EDT
[#14]
I remember hearing the high pitched rev of a couple motorcycles cranking it up as they passed me at about 100mph in a 35. About 5 seconds later, a patrol unit blasted by with their lights flashing and siren blaring. Then a moment later, I could hear a loud bang from about 200 yards behind as I watched one of the bikes slam into the back of a flatbed delivery vehicle that was parked. Like the other bike ahead of him, he veered off to the side to pass everyone on the right in order to evade being caught. There might have been a couple parts one could have salvaged from that bike.. as for the rider, maybe something below the lungs like a kidney? The rest of him was splattered all over the bed of that truck and for about another 100 feet here and there. The other rider actually doubled back in the opposing traffic lanes, looked at the wreck and then took off. No idea if they ever tracked him down.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 1:37:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Here you go.

53 minutes that will make you sweat just watching it....

Link Posted: 6/24/2021 1:41:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Cops should be completely free to just run those guys over.  Fuck anyone why rides like that.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 1:41:36 PM EDT
[#17]
these assclowns are nothing but.  Road Pizza is a good thought for them
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 1:46:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cops should be completely free to just run those guys over.  Fuck anyone why rides like that.
View Quote

You're OK with cops killing someone that poses little danger to someone other than themselves?

Link Posted: 6/24/2021 1:50:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By :
Cops should be completely free to just shoot those guys .  Fuck anyone that owns a semi automatic weapon.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By :
Cops should be completely free to just shoot those guys .  Fuck anyone that owns a semi automatic weapon.

Fixed it for you
>t GD and Bike Fudd

Originally Posted By :
Cops should be completely free to just shoot those guys .  Fuck anyone that has a darker skin than me.

Fixed it for you
>t Racist guy

Originally Posted By :
Cops should be completely free to just rape those girls .  Fuck anyone that doesn't have a penis.

Fixed it for you
>t rapey guy

Link Posted: 6/24/2021 1:52:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

That was my guess.  

Officer was probably waiting for the dual-sport rider to hit a ditch he could not manage, and crash.

What would be the top speed of that particular bike on the highway?
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 1:52:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Awesome!
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 1:54:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That was my guess.  

Officer was probably waiting for the dual-sport rider to hit a ditch he could not manage, and crash.

View Quote

Dirt bike guy should've just popped a u turn and rode the grass in the opposite direction. It is a dirt bike after all. The cop would be crazy to risk driving against traffic to keep pace.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 1:55:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Looking forward to seeing the same riders on the next round of 'Superbike Crashes And Fails Compilation' videos.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 1:56:09 PM EDT
[#24]
The motorcyclists are assholes, but if someone deliberately tried to sideswipe me while I was riding, I'd defend myself with an equivalent use of force.

Someone needs to take the CPD officer's badge.  Using deadly force to effect a traffic stop?  Fucking moron.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:00:30 PM EDT
[#25]
So hoping to see any of those cops do a smokey and the bandit recreation.
Disappointing.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:00:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

DUde was riding that ditch like a boss.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:02:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
No this is one of the most insane I have seen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Dgv7Ny40v8
View Quote

Harry!  

Given the prevalence of shitty Russian vehicles driven by drunks (not to mention Russian road-quality), that guy wins the “crazy prize.”

Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:04:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The motorcyclists are assholes, but if someone deliberately tried to sideswipe me while I was riding, I'd defend myself with an equivalent use of force.

Someone needs to take the CPD officer's badge.  Using deadly force to effect a traffic stop?  Fucking moron.
View Quote

the cop that PITed the pregnant woman after she fails to stop 12.5 secs after being lit up disagrees with you
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:06:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

the cop that PITed the pregnant woman after she fails to stop 12.5 secs after being lit up disagrees with you
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That makes me even more certain that I'm right.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:08:55 PM EDT
[#30]
In before bikerbitch talks about how cool he is for being like them
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:09:39 PM EDT
[#31]
I saw one of these idiots kill himself trying to get away from a transit cop in Maryland once.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:10:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I remember hearing the high pitched rev of a couple motorcycles cranking it up as they passed me at about 100mph in a 35. About 5 seconds later, a patrol unit blasted by with their lights flashing and siren blaring. Then a moment later, I could hear a loud bang from about 200 yards behind as I watched one of the bikes slam into the back of a flatbed delivery vehicle that was parked. Like the other bike ahead of him, he veered off to the side to pass everyone on the right in order to evade being caught. There might have been a couple parts one could have salvaged from that bike.. as for the rider, maybe something below the lungs like a kidney? The rest of him was splattered all over the bed of that truck and for about another 100 feet here and there. The other rider actually doubled back in the opposing traffic lanes, looked at the wreck and then took off. No idea if they ever tracked him down.
View Quote

Last week I'm doing 80 in the center lane on the freeway with the windows down. I never saw or heard him coming but a bike had to be going 180 or so passed me just off my driver side window. That motherfucker was loud, it made my left ear ring like a gunshot inside a bedroom. I got to watch him for 1.5 seconds then he was out of view.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:10:56 PM EDT
[#33]
That was really rural looking for Chicago PD to be involved. I can't figure out where the hell that would have been.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:12:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

That was my guess.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was my guess.  

80ish MPH,
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:12:56 PM EDT
[#35]
I'm thinking one day that guy's youtube channel will just stop being updated.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:13:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Fixed it for you
>t GD and Bike Fudd

Fixed it for you
>t Racist guy

Fixed it for you
>t rapey guy

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Originally Posted By :

Fixed it for you
>t GD and Bike Fudd

Originally Posted By :
Cops should be completely free to just shoot those guys .  Fuck anyone that has a darker skin than me.

Fixed it for you
>t Racist guy

Originally Posted By :
Cops should be completely free to just rape those girls .  Fuck anyone that doesn't have a penis.

Fixed it for you
>t rapey guy

I'm a retarded retread.

Fixed it for you

<t tarded retread.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:13:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Why wypepo so cray-cray?
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:13:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You're OK with cops killing someone that poses little danger to someone other than themselves?

View Quote

So you are saying these guys have never ram their bikes into another car/pedestrian while on their joy ride killing people?  Really?
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:13:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes he was, I'm assuming on slicks too.

I'd have more scars and another crashed bike lol.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:16:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Holy crap filled panties.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:16:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

So you are saying these guys have never ram their bikes into another car/pedestrian while on their joy ride killing people?  Really?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never said that, I guess reading is tough. They offer GED programs at most community colleges. You should check that out.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:16:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Play stupid games....
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:19:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Absolutely disgusting behavior. Truly hope that all the bikers featured in this are horribly injured. THEY - and not the Police- are the ones putting the public at risk. I’d be ok with Pitt maneuvers on the lot of them.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:19:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Jeez, that first cop was a complete retard.

Yes, the guys on the bikes are all riding like assholes, and they all deserve tickets or even worse.  I couldn't imagine doing what they do when i'm riding.

That said... the cop was weaving in and out of traffic like this was GTA5. He needs to have his ass handed to him by his superiors for the amount of endangerment he was causing to all the innocent drivers around them simply because he was pissed off and got it in his head he was getting that sumo no matter what it took.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:20:20 PM EDT
[#45]
I hope every single biker in that video is able to view their body separate from their head when they wrap themselves around a pole at 150mph.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:21:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Needs more sand on the road.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:23:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

That was my guess.  

View Quote

Over 100
My old 450 with dirt gearing and tires would go over 90

When the cops chases him and the other bikes chase the cop.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:24:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, I hope they all die.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:26:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Back in 06 I was the proud owner of a brand new Yamaha R1.   I did stupid shit like this on it and still regret it to this day.  Cops have enough shit on their plate without dealing with assholes on bikes.  That being said if I could go back and do it all over I would.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:26:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I still got beef with the road pirate who wrote me a ticket for a 35 in a 25…. Ride on
View Quote

Lol. Poor baby.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top