BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:52:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Where's the dude from the wrestler thread?

But mommy! They're aren't discussing 9mm vs .45!
View Quote

He is still in that thread thinking he is funny and making new friends.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:57:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I am retired and work at a Home Depot part time.  We are repeatedly instructed not to try to stop shoplifters.  It can and will result in the HD employee being fired.  No way in hell am I going to stop anyone stealing.
View Quote

Good idea. If someone wants to steal shit or cause a scene, go take your lunch break.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:59:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Fascinating how this shit has changed.

I worked at a Home Depot in North San Diego County back in the late '80's.

A large percentage of our employees were either active duty Marines working part time, former Marines in a new civvy job, or other veterans. Our store manager was former Navy SpecWar, and I vividly remember coming into work one morning, and good old Neil was doing an arm bar on a shoplifter in the parking lot. I was walking by and asked Neil if he needed help, he laughed and said "nah, I'm good".

We used to kick the shit out of shoplifters.

Oh well. Progress.
View Quote

At least men in makeup can tinkle in the Ladies' Room

That's something.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 8:06:09 PM EDT
[#4]

There are certain visual warnings that let you know this guy would do some crazy shit.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 8:09:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I am retired and work at a Home Depot part time.  We are repeatedly instructed not to try to stop shoplifters.  It can and will result in the HD employee being fired.  No way in hell am I going to stop anyone stealing.
View Quote

Gee, stores tell everyone that stealing is OK, and then are dumbfounded when theft increases.  Weird, huh?
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 8:13:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

These people would likely kill you for the fun of it.

This country is becoming a bigger shithole by the day.
View Quote

I’m glad I’m in the back nine of my life. I really worry for my kids.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 8:15:53 PM EDT
[#7]
He didn't get shot because of a phone charger. He got shot because he disrespected them.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 8:21:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Race wars have begun.
View Quote

lol....You wish. Instead this is the norm and you will stand by and you will like it!!
- just like every other fucked up thing Democrats and their liberal base have done to this doomed nation.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 8:28:05 PM EDT
[#9]
after fleeing with a child in their car
View Quote

Was is their child?
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 8:40:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Over a phone charger. Take them out back behind the stacks of pallets , and shoot them in the back of the head. Make their child watch and tell the kid "This what happens when you are a piece of shit. So, be good"
View Quote

I fully support this in mine craft.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 8:52:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where's the dude from the wrestler thread?

But mommy! They're aren't discussing 9mm vs .45!

But... But... He has 40 guns
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 9:10:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

These people would likely kill you for the fun of it.

This country is becoming a bigger shithole by the day.
View Quote

My take is that it's fueled by entitlement.

"How dare you tell me I can't have this!" It's a punishment dealt out for stopping them from taking what they want.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 9:15:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Crazy. I have drawers full of various phone chargers. Can't believe someone would kill another human over one.

View Quote

It's apples fault.  They no longer include a charger with their $1000+ phones and after getting their new iphone.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 9:17:15 PM EDT
[#15]
And it's not even mentioned in the news at all while they still keep bringing up that black kid that got shot going to the wrong house.

This country fucking disgusts me at this point now. Jesus fuck.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 9:26:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Fascinating how this shit has changed.

I worked at a Home Depot in North San Diego County back in the late '80's.

A large percentage of our employees were either active duty Marines working part time, former Marines in a new civvy job, or other veterans. Our store manager was former Navy SpecWar, and I vividly remember coming into work one morning, and good old Neil was doing an arm bar on a shoplifter in the parking lot. I was walking by and asked Neil if he needed help, he laughed and said "nah, I'm good".

We used to kick the shit out of shoplifters.

Oh well. Progress.
View Quote

Sure you did. Kicked the shit right out of them.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 10:07:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
He didn't get shot because of a phone charger. He got shot because he disrespected them.
View Quote

You’re both wrong, and we need to stop thinking about it like this. He didn’t “get himself killed for a phone charger” or “get shot because he disrespected someone.” The suspect killed him for a phone charger. It’s a subtle, but important, difference.

We need to stop saying these things in a way that places blame anywhere other than on the suspect.

This won’t end until we get back to a place where the suspect gets killed for trying to steal a phone charger…..and nobody cares. We’ll never get there if we keep blaming the victim.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top