Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 6:59:10 PM EDT
[#1]
"I have (had) a boat on GTC. It was dry stored and strapped down. It has a SPOT gps tracker on it which started to show movement about 2 hours ago.  pray for the locals and business owners. I doubt GTC will ever be the same."

lot of wtf there.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 7:02:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Video at date link taken during the eye.

Link Posted: 9/1/2019 7:04:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Video at date link

Link Posted: 9/1/2019 7:13:01 PM EDT
[#4]
OST
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 7:21:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Part are owned by foreign corporations that have insurance. Other properties are owned by very rich people.
The rest will come from charities that will steal most of what is donated.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Since they are a Commonwealth Realm does that mean that the Brits and the other commonwealth countries (realms) will finance all the rebuild corruption?
Part are owned by foreign corporations that have insurance. Other properties are owned by very rich people.
The rest will come from charities that will steal most of what is donated.
Ya but they'll probably send down a prince/princess to do a photo shoot, so they got that going for them!
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 7:47:21 PM EDT
[#6]
The islands are so low just the storm surge is going to wreck havoc.  We were in the Bahamas for Hurricane Andrew and it took us 3 days just to get home it was so bad
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 7:55:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Weather update from the Bahamas Broadcasting Corp at date link.

Link Posted: 9/1/2019 8:20:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Fake, it is dark and has been dark there for a while.  The feed is daylight.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 8:29:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 8:39:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It’s a shame because they’re delicious. Flying conch, I like to call them. Break them over a rock the same way too. Ahhhh the good times.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And another thing I think sucks bad, maybe or maybe not others wont, is this-

Sadly, we may lose the Bahama Parrot today.
By subjecting these animals to the tragedy of the commons, the state has reduced their numbers to unstable lows. The few that remain may not survive Dorian.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EDY_kocX4AAzFjs?format=jpg&name=small
It’s a shame because they’re delicious. Flying conch, I like to call them. Break them over a rock the same way too. Ahhhh the good times.
You serious?
What a dick!
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 9:59:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Like a skinny 18yr taking the BBC.
View Quote
Dayum.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 10:02:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
"I have (had) a boat on GTC. It was dry stored and strapped down. It has a SPOT gps tracker on it which started to show movement about 2 hours ago.  pray for the locals and business owners. I doubt GTC will ever be the same."

lot of wtf there.
View Quote
I doubt my boat is still there.

It was at Donny’s boat rental.  23ft dusky, in board 4bt Cummins. Could go from west palm to green turtle and only burn about 40 gallons of fuel.
Link Posted: 9/2/2019 9:26:54 AM EDT
[#13]
On green turtle cay,

Primary shelter, the school failed and collapsed.

Island is absolutely destroyed. People are trapped in collapsed shelters and homes.

Also no word on my friends yet.  Been in contact with other family of there’s.  They did stay on Manjack.
Link Posted: 9/2/2019 10:00:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Looked like Abaco got destroyed.  I will be flying over the whole deal later....I will see if I can get pics of the storm
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 6:27:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Marsh Harbour looks bad. Conch Inn that we stayed in June is gone.

Marsh Harbour
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top