Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 11:08:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Simple.  Sit on the front steps until I walk out, stand up and boom.  Either that or just walk up to me and I'll be surprised to see myself, boom.  As Big Easy said, there's not much defense against someone just walking up and popping you if you don't have any indicators or are surprised.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 11:15:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Op's thread thesis makes zero sense:    "You were cloned and your clone was sent back to your family to continue living your life while you went through training as a government hitman."

If "you" were cloned, the actual cloning process would require you to wait 20 or 30 or 40 or more years (depending on how old you are) for the cloned egg to develop into a fetus, then mature into a baby to be born and then the requisite years to grow up into the age that is needed. You'd be an old man before your clone grew up into the age that you needed. Your family is going to be suspicious as to how one day you are 40 years old and left and then came back the same day as a 20 year old.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 11:25:45 PM EDT
[#3]
If aware, I'd fight like the third monkey on the Ark.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 11:26:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm a likable guy.  My clone would be like, "Dude, ya want to go have a beer?"

And I'd be like, "Nah, dude, we're into matinis now."

And he'd be like, "Really?  Martinis?"

And I'd be like, "Yeah, man, I make a killer martini."

And he'd be like, "Well, if I don't like it, can I have some bourbon instead?"

And I'd be like, "Yeah, dude, Basil or Makers 46?"

And he'd be all like, "Maker's 69, dude!"

And we'd laugh, and laugh, and laugh.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 11:30:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sneak in my unlocked house and poison the peanut butter.

Boom, done.
View Quote
You’re trying to kill your clone, not your dog.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 11:31:19 PM EDT
[#6]
1st wouldn't that be suicide?

2nd I'd train my clone to be an assassin and take out Democrat politicians.

3rd, definitely down for a clone threesome with a hot chick.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 11:32:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Unpossible
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 11:32:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Burn the house down while the clone sleeps.  Bonus points for taking out my cheating wife.  And since I don't want to live with the stigma of being a single parent, the kids have to go also.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 11:38:39 PM EDT
[#9]
I’d be f$&$ing hard to kill.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 11:42:01 PM EDT
[#10]
If he know what I did, at this moment.  It would be a pretty good fight. And just sitting at his desk he as at least 4 weapons near by, all with in reach.

Its not paranoia if you KNOW some one is after you. I might be a clone but im not going down with out a fight.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 11:44:00 PM EDT
[#11]
I would hand my other self some poison M&M's and it would be over.  Easy as shit...I don't say no to M&M's
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 11:46:25 PM EDT
[#12]
I tactical roll everywhere instead of walking, so pretty damn hard.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 11:56:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Better catch me in the shower....and then, maybe.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 12:00:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
You are a government agent. You were cloned and your clone was sent back to your family to continue living your life while you went through training as a government hitman. Your first target is you...how easy/difficult would it be and what would your method be. You can't get caught for obvious reasons.

For me it would be REALLY REALLY easy. I would stand or crouch behind my car and when I went to leave for work in the morning I'd probably just blast me in the face with a suppressed 22 and pretty much just walk away. I live in a suburb. I doubt any neighbors have cameras. I don't have cameras. MAYBE my dogs would bark for a little bit. The only questionable part is my neighbor across the street sometimes leaves around the same time.

Same scenario on some nights when I get home from work.

Just don't miss and don't have a malfunction and it would be easy.
View Quote
I would order me a dozen high dollar whores, and a bunch of coke........dead within hours one way or another.  Hell I would even drop them off to myself, give me a wink, and ride off into the sunset.

on a spare whore of course...
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 12:02:04 AM EDT
[#15]
hide in a tree on the back property line, center mass shot when I walk out to check the chickens in the morning.

Or walk into my office on campus, where I'll be distracted by email stuff and disarmed since it's a gun free zone.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 12:04:00 AM EDT
[#16]
The gov't would never clone me.  All they'd do is observe me more often at bars and fucking.

Although I may have been cloned.  I passed a guy wearing the same exact outfit and looked just like me.  We both stopped and looked.  Super god damned creepy.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 12:06:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Don’t forget the paper plates besides the no contact thing. It’s gay if you make eye contact.
View Quote
Wtf are the paper plates for!! And no i dont know how to use the shells either.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 12:11:48 AM EDT
[#18]
I'd wait until He/I got home from work and shoot an RPG-7 at the clone before he can get out of the truck.

Since you're  backed by uncle sugar, you mustn't be afraid to dream a little larger.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 12:59:58 AM EDT
[#19]
I would slowly wait until my clone's lifestyle choices caught up to him. Maybe accelerate things by leaving double stuffed oreos on the front porch, I know I wouldn't question it. Eventually he would catch the sugar-blood and they would take a foot. He would refuse to take care of himself and a heart attack would kill him. Just as planned
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 1:14:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
You are a government agent. You were cloned and your clone was sent back to your family to continue living your life while you went through training as a government hitman. Your first target is you the clone...how easy/difficult would it be and what would your method be. You can't get caught for obvious reasons.

For me it would be REALLY REALLY easy. I would stand or crouch behind my car and when I went to leave for work in the morning I'd probably just blast me in the face with a suppressed 22 and pretty much just walk away. I live in a suburb. I doubt any neighbors have cameras. I don't have cameras. MAYBE my dogs would bark for a little bit. The only questionable part is my neighbor across the street sometimes leaves around the same time.

Same scenario on some nights when I get home from work.

Just don't miss and don't have a malfunction and it would be easy.
View Quote

FIFY

To answer the question though, I'm not killing my clone. He is essentially me and I wish him the best of luck raising my daughters. With my new skills I go after the sick twisted fucks who set this whole thing up.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 1:15:01 AM EDT
[#21]
My clone would get distracted by all of my unfinished projects, chores, duties and pitch in. He’d decide working for the man sucks and we’d go into business for ourselves. We take turn doing the mundane and dangerous missions of our our desire.

We’d be a kickass team.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 1:16:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Do you need to talk to someone about this issue?
View Quote
Appears he is.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 1:19:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Don't forget the paper plates besides the no contact thing. It's gay if you make eye contact.
View Quote
WRONG!!!
It's not gay to grab your own dick
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 1:21:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Just kill? If they went through the trouble to clone you so you won’t be missed, you need to quietly dispose of the clone.

Bag me on the driveway in the morning, throw me in my trunk, dump me in the cooling tower at the refinery.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 1:43:17 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I’m pretty easy to kill when I am sleeping ... and I am somewhat defenseless at work because my employer does’t allow carry.
View Quote
FPNI.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 1:48:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Human beings aren't especially difficult to kill
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 2:08:20 AM EDT
[#27]
Most people are EXTREMEMLY easy to kill due to their own habits and the illusion of safety/security.

Someone CCWs? Just shoot them from afar. Someone is paranoid? Just befriend them; they are usually lonely and friendless.

The average person has zero defense against a determined, intelligent killer.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 2:26:16 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Most people are EXTREMEMLY easy to kill due to their own habits and the illusion of safety/security.

Someone CCWs? Just shoot them from afar. Someone is paranoid? Just befriend them; they are usually lonely and friendless.

The average person has zero defense against a determined, intelligent killer.
View Quote
Sounds like something a clone would say
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 2:27:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Oh wow I’ve been training my entire life for this very scenario.
View Quote
Clone Ninja.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 2:38:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Only with a 45acp, God's cartridge, a 9mm would do nothing.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 2:44:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
A threesome including your male clone is still gay.

ETA beat by several other posts. It is that gay.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wouldn’t kill him I’d train him too.

Two of me would be unstoppable plus the whole threesome thing chics would dig it.

No direct eye contact though even if we are clones.
A threesome including your male clone is still gay.

ETA beat by several other posts. It is that gay.
What?

You could suck his dick and it wouldn’t be gay. It’d be masturbation.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:10:30 AM EDT
[#32]
Having a clone would be a great way to be a serial killer.

No matter which one they caught, we could always have a rock solid alibi.  "I was at the Pollos Hermanos sponsored police ball with the chief, four lieutenants, and two judges at the time." (all of them nod in unison) "I know it looks like me, I know the DNA might be like mine, however I wasn't there at the time!"
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:30:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Do you need to talk to someone about this issue?
View Quote
even for arfcom GD ...
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 3:41:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
Again: If adding a penis makes the sex better, you are gay. Doesn't matter how many vaginas are involved.

More dicks=better sex? Gay.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 3:43:10 PM EDT
[#35]
yea if you aren't expecting to be killed its probably rather easy, nobody expects to have a hitman out for them usually at least!
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 3:54:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Very easy but I'd probably get pissed off trying to figure out where I was at any given time.  I don't really do routine

I could be home or gone for a week, rarely inform anyone of my travel plans. And when I am home I leave for work anywhere from 6 am to 8:30 to go to work and leave anywhere from like 3 PM to 8:30pm. Dont have any set morning or evening habits, and regularly no show at doctor appointments and such.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 4:06:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Simple.  Sit on the front steps until I walk out, stand up and boom.  Either that or just walk up to me and I'll be surprised to see myself, boom.  As Big Easy said, there's not much defense against someone just walking up and popping you if you don't have any indicators or are surprised.
View Quote
And I think you just hit on an important part as well. If faced with someone who looked exactly like you, most people would be dumbfounded and try to figure out WTF is going on, and wouldn't be thinking about being murdered.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 4:10:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Without serious security we're all easy to kill. It's just a function of time and circumstance.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 4:15:37 PM EDT
[#39]
I'm perfectly safe... we got laws against killin folks....
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 4:15:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Honestly the hardest people to kill their doppelganger would likely be vagrants/ or people with no "roots" or schedule.

I think if military conflicts have taught us anything it's that the finding of a specific individual is substantially more difficult than killing said individual
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 4:17:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
So train someone with the same DNA as you to be a political terrorist?

What a solid plan.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 4:19:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Buddy walked up to me in a bar down at the beach in NC and told me not to freak out, but slowly turn around. My doppelganger was shooting pool about 20' away. Not a close resemblance, we literally looked like identical twins. We both froze and just stared for about three minutes. Hell the whole bar stopped talking and turned around to see what was going on. Not related at all...just one of those things. People took freaking pictures.

Imagine someone like that walking up and addressing you by name. You'd vapor lock and go into decision paralysis. Boom, over.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 4:37:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Forget doing this agency's dirty work.

I'd let the clone continue on with my previous life, and use this chance to start over somewhere very remote.

If they were foolish enough to come after me, I would put my newfound skills to good use.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 5:06:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Burn the house down while the clone sleeps.  Bonus points for taking out my cheating wife.  And since I don't want to live with the stigma of being a single parent, the kids have to go also.
View Quote
Damm should have been first post
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 5:20:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Sneak in my unlocked house and poison the peanut butter.

Boom, done.
View Quote
Poor pooch.  
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 5:21:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Between a 1 and 10, 10 being the hardest and 1 being the easiest, I'm a solid 1.5.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 5:47:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I’m pretty easy to kill when I am sleeping ... and I am somewhat defenseless at work because my employer does’t allow carry.
View Quote
Pretty much this
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 5:58:18 PM EDT
[#48]
I need a kidney transplant so I’d wait for him in the stairway coming from the garage. Hit him with chloroform ala Open Range then get him to ER and take both kidneys he’d die on the table...
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 5:59:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Several serious vehicle crashes motor cycle cars big trucks 1 airplane. Heart attack, stoke, kidneys shut down for awhile, 5 round into 2 different vests, fell throgh 2nd story roof at a house fire and a bunch of other mickey mouse stuff, and I can still move under my own power and tie my shoes

I think I'm in the radioactive cock roach level of difficulty.
View Quote
Damn....I thought my Gaurdian Angel was on the ball...:
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 6:09:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
My clone would get distracted by all of my unfinished projects, chores, duties and pitch in. He’d decide working for the man sucks and we’d go into business for ourselves. We take turn doing the mundane and dangerous missions of our our desire.

We’d be a kickass team.
View Quote
Similar but different:

My clone would start an equal number of projects that remained unfinished.   Twice as much time and money would be wasted surfing  Arfcom and buying useless stuff.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top