Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 7:41:35 PM EDT
[#1]
The British Empire was huge, now a guy can't drink a beer without some imported terrorists stabbing him. It's a leadership problem. The only thing good that came out of Brussels were sprouts.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 7:57:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
After doing the job for 30 years there are very few screw-ups that surprise me. She's not a Police Officer, she's a Police Community Support Officer. Any officer who hits their state zero button because they are offended by a song is not fit to be in the job. As you said it's not your problem but you always seem terribly concerned about such events...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've noticed that a few Brits here habitually laugh off the actions of their oppressors which somehow lightens the pressure of the boots on their necks.

it's not my problem since they're not my oppressors anyway.

Ordinary folks were listening to "approved music" on their own property until some cunt of a policewoman becomes offended at a song that mocks the death of Osama bin Laden, and, for whatever her reasons, she calls for backup which arrives in the form of 10 more cops and a helicoptor,  which takes further action against the people under the cover of law.

You dismiss her as a "silly tart"; but I do not.

Pictures of said "silly tart" police woman who was offended by music that mocked Osama Bin Laden ' s death?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/87/fa/b3/87fab3d6671c20215b238eeb5e3af936.jpg

https://ichef-1.bbci.co.uk/news/1024/cpsprodpb/BB30/production/_89902974_hijab.jpg
After doing the job for 30 years there are very few screw-ups that surprise me. She's not a Police Officer, she's a Police Community Support Officer. Any officer who hits their state zero button because they are offended by a song is not fit to be in the job. As you said it's not your problem but you always seem terribly concerned about such events...
Whereas, although you damned well should be, you don't appear to be very concerned at all and tend to misdirect, trivialize and slough these sorts of obscene events off as if they were somehow humorous.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 8:12:38 PM EDT
[#3]
It's kinda like California except, on a larger scale.

They've become a true beta-cuck country...
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 8:15:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What are they going to push back with? Harsh language and bad food?
View Quote
A bee tattoo?
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 8:43:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The British Empire was huge, now a guy can't drink a beer without some imported terrorists stabbing him. It's a leadership problem. The only thing good that came out of Brussels were sprouts.
View Quote
 What are you talking about?

Who in Brussels told the Brits "hey,you need to go colonize the shittiest places in the world. No,no,nevermind you can't even keep the Irish in check,go try your hand with the Kenyans,Sudanese,Afghans and Indians... After your shitheap of an empire falls apart,start importing savages in droves; they will assimilate just fine" ?

Nope,the Brits brought this 100% upon themselves.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 9:34:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Well I did see the British news telling people to "Run, Hide, Tell"
View Quote
.  Reports if the police runnig away from the attackers while a few people were trying to the attackers with chairs.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 11:09:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Same way apathetic Americans deal with it.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 11:29:23 PM EDT
[#8]
If GBR is going to remain our #1 ally then they better get their shit together.

Think of it as big brother smacking the back of the head of little brother and telling him to quit being such a pussy.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 11:31:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Think of it as big brother smacking the back of the head of little brother and telling him to quit being such a pussy.
View Quote
Speak for yourself.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 11:41:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Speak for yourself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Speak for yourself.
From Canada?  You're our half big brother that likes to wear funny hats. Why don't you deal with your Le Quebecians and we'll take care of the rest.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 11:45:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

From Canada?  You're our half big brother that likes to wear funny hats. Why don't you deal with your Le Quebecians and we'll take care of the rest.
View Quote
We'll follow your lead.....
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 12:23:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
In reality how is this any different than happening in the USA.  We had San Bernadino, Orlando, Chattanooga, TN a few years back and I am sure many more..... yea it happens in Europe a little more frequently and unfortunately London has gotten hit back to back recently but what is going to change??? nothing.....we all have to go to work tomorrow and NO ONE is going to care about last night.  They (UK) will not wake up because NO ONE will make the 'radical' decision to do what is needed.  We say guns, guns, allow people to be armed, I totally agree that would make things just a little bit better better, a lot better...buttt guns would NOT prevent these type of events from occurring.  

The main question in how would us Americans react in our cities if people got bombed or mowed down by a van, semi, nail bomb, etc.  Would YOU actually go out in the streets armed, would we actually stand up and be the men we should be..... unfortunately the answer is no we wouldn't...... we all want to and we all hope we have it in us buttttt.......deep down we all know as soon as we do that we would be ridiculed, shamed, "become" racists, bigots, whatever, but more importantly we are slaves and we have to go to work the next day to pay the man in one way or another and we don't have time to defend our own cities... its a sad reality and we all know nothing will happen

As for me I will not be going to London any time soon.

There is only one solution.

This crusade is against not only our freedom and western ideology (if we can say Europe is even free) but against Christianity. May God help us all bury our heads in the sand...
View Quote
I actually go out in the streets armed every day. With a reload. And more reloads in the truck, with a trauma kit. I'd have a rifle with reloads, and armor too, if I could find a place out of sight where it could be properly secured and readily accessible.

Literally the only times I don't have a gun physically on my person is when I'm in the shower, taking a "constitutional", or going in a place with metal detectors. I carry in places I shouldn't, but I'd prefer the chance of being walked out in cuffs over being carried out in a bag, or on a stretcher, any day.

YMMV.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 5:47:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
No push-back?  What do you think Brexit was/is?
What do you think pub folks fighting islamist attackers with pint glasses, and chairs, is/was?
Our cousins are in a bind, but they are not lost.
View Quote
Newsflash, a MINIMUM of half of them are lost.  That is dangerous.
View Quote
So they're just like us?
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 6:00:36 AM EDT
[#14]
it din't happen to anyone I know personally, yeah

it's a tragedy, but we've got to be more tolerant, they'll come around.

if I said anything else they'd arrest me.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 6:09:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
A bee tattoo?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What are they going to push back with? Harsh language and bad food?
A bee tattoo?
Hey they will ink a strongly disapproving solidarity tattoo!  
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 7:55:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You said UK wasn't part of Europe, which is just flat wrong, no matter what you say.

I know you're butt hurt they left the EU, but fuck the EU, being a member of the EU doesn't determine who is and isn't European.
View Quote
Geographically?  Sure. They are in the European continent.
Politically as implied earlier? Not any more.
I'm not butthurt they left,  it was what I and many others could only dream of, to finally get rid of of a monkey riding you financially with its own currency yet within the EU and also important, to get rid of the most anti gun/anti freedom member of the EU.  
Guess what? I have an stg58 in the trunk of my car and I don't have to pay 20 usd a month for the right to own a tv like Brits do.
Sad they left... ... sure buddy..
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 2:14:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
You're conveniently ignoring what the 10 cop reinforcement squad that the cop you dismiss as a silly tart did when they arrived.

You're an apologist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What a lame, stale, and foolish excuse for what actually occurred.

The "silly tart" of a cop placed her jack boot firmly on the necks of the people, as she was able to do because your  abominable "system" allows her kind to do that since you've got no right to freedom of speech, but rather "hate speech" laws instead.

AND "APPROVED SONGS"?

Apologize for that bullshit as well.

"He said: “We was having a summer’s evening in my neighbour’s garden as we don’t have one. We had our karaoke machine on playing music through our phones from YouTube which are all approved songs.

“It was about 10pm and the music may have been a little loud but it was before 11pm. Someone must have made a complaint, and a police officer attended our address, at which time a song from YouTube called the Bin Laden Song came on.

“This police officer said she took offence at the song and pressed her panic button on her body cam and that’s when about ten police turned up and the police helicopter.

“They are now investigating it as a racist crime. It is ridiculous."

A phone and a karaoke machine were seized. No arrests were made and the investigation is ongoing."
Body cams do not have panic buttons. Police radios do, and when activated, every resources that hears it and is nearby comes running, or even flying. I'm not apologising for anything,certainly not such an over-reaction, much like yours.
You're conveniently ignoring what the 10 cop reinforcement squad that the cop you dismiss as a silly tart did when they arrived.

You're an apologist.
I am sure Icarus is far from an apologist , just sayin
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 8:59:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Because of the media and government control, each person who feels ready to push back also feels isolated and alone in the matter.

If I were to hazard a guess anyway.

Check out "conservative" Theresa May's latest proposal to essentially ban internet privacy - they want to keep it that way too.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 9:03:49 AM EDT
[#19]
It's hard to push back when the people in charge with the laws and guns on their side won't allow it from their citizens. That being said that is what the majority of UK people wanted soooo..........
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 9:05:47 AM EDT
[#20]
European Citizens:

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top