BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/1/2023 2:52:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Mom died, thats how my year was.

In fact, past 3 years have been the worst of my life.
Link Posted: 1/1/2023 2:56:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Really great for about 11 months.

Pretty shitty for 1.

Onward.
Link Posted: 1/1/2023 2:57:17 PM EDT
[#3]
OP, I’m preparing to write my first book in 2023. Non fiction.  Any advice appreciated.

Post this one, I’d like to write some fiction as well. I have always thoroughly loved writing and I have to time and financial means to do it now that I’m about to turn 50.

RE: 2022 -  AWESOME!
Link Posted: 1/1/2023 2:59:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, I’m older with some age-related health issues, but overall 2022 was a very good year.

God has been gracious to me.
Link Posted: 1/1/2023 3:00:31 PM EDT
[#5]
not great/not terrible.
Link Posted: 1/1/2023 3:07:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OP, I’m preparing to write my first book in 2023. Non fiction.  Any advice appreciated.

Post this one, I’d like to write some fiction as well. I have always thoroughly loved writing and I have to time and financial means to do it now that I’m about to turn 50.

RE: 2022 -  AWESOME!
View Quote

I wish I could help on the nonfiction, but I've never written a nonfiction book.  Let me know if you want to write fiction and I will try to help.
Link Posted: 1/1/2023 3:21:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Guess I can't complain too much.

Spent two weeks in Hawaii and had a great vacation. Bought a new home with great neighbors. Started a new job with a bigger salary, signing bonus, and stock to clench the deal.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top