Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 7/7/2023 12:52:10 PM EDT
Hypothetically…

Let’s say for whatever reasons a group of states liberal or conservative, decided they could not tolerate the democrats / republicans , or liberals / conservatives anymore.  ( Location is pleasing to you, so geological location is not important )

Said group of states rallied together and decided to say FUCK YOU to the rest of the country. They forcibly booted out the opposition they hated, started giving their seized property to like minded immigrants from other states, started offering incentives for like minded people to move there, erected borders, raised military forces to protect themselves, and started allying themselves with foreign countries as well, for trade / defense.

Would you as a Republican / democrat / liberal / conservative , religious / athiest, beans / no beans, revolver vs automatic, etc…uproot yourself and move to this Balkanized,  like minded paradise ?
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 12:57:24 PM EDT
[#1]
As long as I get to stay in Texas with real Texans.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 12:59:42 PM EDT
[#2]
No split. Winner take all.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:02:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Hunger Games style. The Southeast would win.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:04:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:05:31 PM EDT
[#5]
... one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:05:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Even if commies were initially onboard, there is no way to stop them from coming over once they discover how shitty their utopia is.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:06:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Just as the Jeffersonians intended
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:06:28 PM EDT
[#8]
"Would you participate in the war taking place in your yard?"

Bro I don't think you get a choice in this matter
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:07:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Even if commies were initially onboard, there is no way to stop them from coming over once they discover how shitty their utopia is.
View Quote

When you set the rules there sure is
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:08:26 PM EDT
[#10]
The splitting would never stop. I say start cleansing everyone that doesn’t share the exact same beliefs on everything as me.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:09:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

In regards to keeping out the opposition../ those who hold toxic beliefs incompatible with your countries beliefs, Yes there is, it’s called violence.  

Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:10:51 PM EDT
[#12]
I spent 2019-2022 trapped in Reno Nevada. After I got out I went meandering all over this continent. After careful consideration I have decided to stay in Idaho for as long as circumstances will permit.

That said I don't think the other side will stay in their rat infested urban utopias forever.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:10:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The splitting would never stop. I say start cleansing everyone that doesn’t share the exact same beliefs on everything as me.
View Quote

Numbers 8 and 9
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:13:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Rule #1

No discussions of 9mm vs .45. Beans or no beans. BBQ. Shotgun vs rifle for home defense. Trump vs Desantis. Did I miss any?
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:14:41 PM EDT
[#15]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Numbers 8 and 9
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/59227/balkan_advice-2265107.png

#6 is being pushed heavily right now, combined with open borders in a effort to destroy the stability of the USA.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:15:55 PM EDT
[#16]
It's Boogaloo time grab ur gear
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:16:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Here I am.

Here I remain.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:17:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Well, I'd be forced to move. I live right next door to a hell of a blue area. I'd be swinging from the light pole or knee deep in a pile of bodies if I stayed where I am.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:20:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Rule #1

No discussions of 9mm vs .45. Beans or no beans. BBQ. Shotgun vs rifle for home defense. Trump vs Desantis. Did I miss any?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rule #1

Rule #2

It is a capital crime for a woman to touch a thermostat.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:20:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Depends....will I get anything out of the house if we sell?
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:20:59 PM EDT
[#21]

I’m down then. Is there going to be a rule book of beliefs people have to believe in in this new freedom loving land? Long as as the ATF and all gun laws are abolished I’m ready.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:22:24 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm already here.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:23:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
Keep dreaming.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:23:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Everyone is a pain in the ass, no escaping it. I'll do what I want, not follow a flock.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:27:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Rule #2

View Quote

Can we expand on that to local, state and federal office.

What will the rules be for voting?
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:30:35 PM EDT
[#26]
I assume I wouldn’t like any of the new political groups any better than the previous ones.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:32:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Well, I'd be forced to move. I live right next door to a hell of a blue area. I'd be swinging from the light pole or knee deep in a pile of bodies if I stayed where I am.
View Quote

The one thing I believe we have going for us is the lack of balls on the large majority of the left. Sure, some of the extreme will go to Portland and try to burn shit, but most of the little peckerheads are as caught up in trying to figure out if they have tits or a Dick as the right is caught up in just trying to be left alone.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:32:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sure. Just try to ignore all the Mexicans and California communists that are moving in faster than the native Texans can reproduce
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:35:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

At least things wouldn’t be boring. I’m not leaving WA state anytime soon and I’ve got a big ravine behind my house to pile up those bodies if anyone decides I shouldn’t be left alone.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:35:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rule #2

Representatives are forced to serve short 1 week legislative seasons.
Representatives are chosen based off the number of confirmed communist kills

The government is only in charge of currency and communist extermination.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:36:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Absolutely I’d move. People who say they wouldn’t are being ridiculous.

Put it this way, it’s 1961. The Berlin Wall is going up soon. Are you really sticking around to live in East Germany? Don’t be stupid.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:37:13 PM EDT
[#32]
I would happily send my family away to safety because no one is going to run me out to take or destroy my property or things without killing me first.  That's a hill I would absolutely die on.

I've already talked about this with my wife and we have an exit strategy for her and the kids.  I wouldn't expect to last long.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:38:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:38:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Absolutely I’d move. People who say they wouldn’t are being ridiculous.

Put it this way, it’s 1961. The Berlin Wall is going up soon. Are you really sticking around to live in East Germany? Don’t be stupid.
View Quote

Friendly reminder the Stasi did not need to recruit.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:39:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

native Texans
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

native Texans

Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:40:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Sure. Just try to ignore all the Mexicans and California communists that are moving in faster than the native Texans can reproduce
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have far more in common with the rural Mexicans than I do with anyone in San Antonio, Austin, Houston, Dallas, Ft Worth, or El Paso. Those cities are far too gon to be salvaged, especially Austin. I live in the San Antonio area on the outskirts, and it's a shitty city.

Oh, and Texas has had Mexicans living here far longer than before Texas was a part of the United States.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:41:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Considering MS is pretty red except the Delta, Jackson, and the coast, I'll just stay where I'm at.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:43:41 PM EDT
[#38]
I would go wherever I have the most freedom.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:44:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I would happily send my family away to safety because no one is going to run me out to take or destroy my property or things without killing me first.  That's a hill I would absolutely die on.

I've already talked about this with my wife and we have an exit strategy for her and the kids.  I wouldn't expect to last long.
View Quote

You don’t think your kids deserve their father? Your wife deserves her husband? A piece of inert land and meaningless things aren’t worth selling to be around for your family?
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:45:33 PM EDT
[#40]
The talk of "Balkanization" is basically secession which is a very settled issue.  It's borderline treasonous and any break up of the US will result in all of our freedoms being lost.  United we stand divided we fall.  I would resist any new secessionist movement.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:46:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Not if has anything to do with the West Coast.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:48:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Some of us are just too old to run away and start over. Could we do it? Of course we could if we absolutely had to. Does it really matter at some point? No, it doesn't.

Soon there isn't gonna be a place that's so different it would matter. You can run but you can't hide. Not anymore.

Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:48:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The talk of "Balkanization" is basically secession which is a very settled issue.  It's borderline treasonous and any break up of the US will result in all of our freedoms being lost.  United we stand divided we fall.  I would resist any new secessionist movement.
View Quote

You need to read some Jefferson, Calhoun and Henry
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:50:06 PM EDT
[#44]

It’s way too nice here to let the commies have it without a fight.

Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:52:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Considering Best Carolina has a history of saying Fuck You, I'm Fo'ing to the Federal government, I'm guessing I wouldn't need to go anywhere.

Re-tooling to build bombers could be fun.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:53:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Considering Best Carolina has a history of saying Fuck You, I'm Fo'ing to the Federal government, I'm guessing I wouldn't need to go anywhere.

Re-tooling to build bombers could be fun.
View Quote

CALHOUN YES!
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:53:48 PM EDT
[#47]
This would work fine for me since I already live in God’s Country: Tennessee. And I’m all for setting ideological tests for those moving here. Leftists need not apply.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:54:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Relocate?  Yeah, I'll help relocate some damn lefties to the Florida border.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:54:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.  It's a decided issue.  We break-up and we are doomed.  Repeating the same mistake as the above quoted will not change things.  Minding your own business, and live and let live phony conservativism is equally guilty as commies for the destruction of our nation.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:54:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Is there going to be a rule book of beliefs people have to believe in in this new freedom loving land?
View Quote

There is always a rule book.  Always.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top