Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 5:19:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Hardee's fried chicken was awesome. I remember was Hardee's was good.
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 5:20:30 PM EDT
[#2]
When was the last time you had sexual congress
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 6:26:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When was the last time you had sexual congress
View Quote

*with a woman
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 6:42:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Did you ever meet Gilbert Giddyup?

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 6:44:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 6:45:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Did you ever do a wing hunt?
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 6:47:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Forget the fried chicken I want to hear more about the peach cobbler.
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 6:48:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Did you get free food for breaks or have to buy it?

When I worked there in high school, drinks were free and that was it.  We stole a lot of burgers from the warmer when we took breaks.  I couldn't believe how much food got thrown away at night and we weren't allowed to take it.  The manager though did occasionally tell us to take anything that was left and he wouldn't tell.  

The dumpster outside was overrun with feral cats that were eating quite well on the food in the trash.
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 6:52:28 PM EDT
[#9]
I made onion rings at sonic.   I still reap the rewards from the experience from time to time.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 6:52:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Their breakfasts weren't too bad they made biscuits every morning.  
View Quote

I miss the old Hardees steak, egg & cheese biscuits from back in the 1980s.  The current ones are crap.  Whatever they're calling "steak" tastes nothing like the original version.

Their cinnamon raisin biscuits are still just as good as back then.  If only they still had the old burger menu they had back then.  Hardees turned to crap when they went to their Thick Burgers and while the Carl's Jr burgers they have now are good, they still don't match the original Hardees menu.
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 6:53:58 PM EDT
[#11]
In Canada, they can't have Hardee's, because they have a mediocre hamburger restaurant called Harvey's. There, they have to be called Carl's jr.

You're welcome.
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 6:55:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It amazes me that they allow the typical fast food restaurant employee to prepare raw chicken. I would think the lawyers would require all chicken to be pre-cooked.
View Quote

I made chicken there when I was around 17.  They had us take salmonella training, but I don't think anyone took it too seriously.
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 6:57:43 PM EDT
[#13]
You're a blessed person that is for sure. I miss the hell out of Hardee's fried chicken and biscuits. Oh the biscuits. I'm from GA not UT, if that explains it. My grandaddy would always take me to Hardees for chicken and biscuits when I went to stay with him, it was one of the best memories of my childhood. He loved those damn biscuits.

My grandfather was a tough old Marine who went into Guadalcanal and Bougainville a sergeant and came out a lieutenant. He retired as a major. Used to be the small arms instructor at Quantico, could quote the small arms manual chapter and verse just as well as the King James Bible. In his 81st year he suffered a massive heart attack that seemingly necessitated a quadruple bypass surgery and lots of time convalescing in a hospital. His doctor found his carotid arteries too occluded and thought putting him under was more likely to kill him, so they sent him home to his garden much to his delight. He spent the last few weeks of his life gardening.

A few nights before New Year's Eve he had another massive heart attack in the night. My uncle was staying with him and found him cold and blue in the morning. My uncle was alarmed and wanted to rush grandaddy to the ER. He obliged, but only on the condition that they go through the Hardees drive through on the way to pick him up a biscuit. My uncle agreed.

He sat in the ER munching on his biscuit and flirting with the nurses, who were astounded that his core temp was around 90 and he had no discernible pulse. He passed a few minutes later.

I can't tell you how proud I am of that man, but as a Southerner I'm especially proud of the fact that he stopped for a biscuit.

Link Posted: 4/15/2020 6:58:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
As you may be able to tell, I'm getting cabin fever and I'm really bored.

And ask away.
View Quote

So did I. I hated having to hose down the area every night. Did you?
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 7:01:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Why does Carl's Jr hold force of law in the future? Unfit mother's beware!
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 7:03:52 PM EDT
[#16]
So how is your current relationship with your new boss?  Are you guys getting frisky again?
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 7:04:52 PM EDT
[#17]
That wasn’t chicken, Broseph.
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 7:06:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I made onion rings at sonic.   I still reap the rewards from the experience from time to time.  
View Quote

Those are almost as good as the old A&W made. Real close.
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 7:12:21 PM EDT
[#19]
It was great chicken. Bravo, Sir!
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 7:22:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Hardee’s had the best fried chicken.  Fondly remember it back in the 90’s.
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 7:28:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Their big cookie used to be good too. Now that crap they sell isn't even edible.
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 7:31:00 PM EDT
[#22]
kugelblitz IMd me, he is currently recreating the Hardee's fried chicken recipe and is selling 2 piece meals outside his hovel.
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 7:33:52 PM EDT
[#23]
God’s honest truth.....Hardee’s chicken was my favorite when I was younger.
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 7:58:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 8:31:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Answers:

It has been some time since I last had relations with someone other than myself that did not involve money, my mugshot being taken (again), or a shallow grave being dug.

On an unrelated note, am I the only one that has noticed even hookers are kind of rare these day? You know things are bad when even crack whores are stayong home.

The peach cobbler was just canned cling peaches and premade dough sheets.

We got free food during our lunch, free drinks anytime we were on the clock. Plus our friends who were working would always give us free shit.

I had to hose down the chicken station. That is exactly what it sounds like: garden hose, spigot, water, and a drain in the floor. The chicken bits that hit the floor then got tossed and only then did the mop, bucket, and bleach get broken out. It was about the nastiest job I've ever had.

I no longer work for my slampig. I had to resign for family reasons and not because once upon a time I gave her the shocker and it was awkward when I would spend staff meetings just smiling and staring at her.

And invest, because five hundred years from now Carl's Jr. will be a monster sized chain, with the force of law behind it and able to send kids to CPS because their mothers are unfit.

Carl's Jr. Fuck You, I'm Eating!
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 8:37:26 PM EDT
[#26]

My family loved Hardee’s fried chicken back in the day.  They had a good frisco burger and breakfast sandwiches also.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 8:41:31 PM EDT
[#27]
"Slampig"  lol.  Nice.
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 8:41:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
kugelblitz IMd me, he is currently recreating the Hardee's fried chicken recipe and is selling 2 piece meals outside his hovel.
View Quote

Drumsticks are a dollar each or 3 for 2.

Coincidentally, my neighbor has chickens and may or may not have just escaped. These things happen you know.
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 8:42:45 PM EDT
[#29]
PORK CHOP SANDWICHES GODDAMNIT
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 8:50:34 PM EDT
[#30]
All of them around here are old and dirty.  At best they've got two, maybe three employees working.  Service is always terribly slow and I'm always fearful of food poisoning.

The chicken fried steak biscuits are tasty though.
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 8:51:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Coincidentally, my neighbor has chickens and may or may not have just escaped. These things happen you know.
View Quote

I'd love to know how those three legged chickens taste.

I'm just saying.
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 8:54:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I'm just saying.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm just saying.

I'm not sure, but here'a real life version the the three eyed Blinky The Fish from the Simpsons from the news a few days ago.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 8:56:31 PM EDT
[#33]
You ain't got nothing on me dude, I made Quarter Pounders when they were actually 1/4 pound. I still remember the order in which the condiments are put on the bun before the meat.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top