Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 9:51:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Rube-Goldberg device but hey, you do you.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 9:58:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Dremel and JB plastic Weld?
or...
You're going to have to buy a Glock now.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Dremel and JB plastic Weld?
or...
You're going to have to buy a Glock now.

Quoted:

You know what to do, I sense a Glock in your future.

Now just be sure you read the owners manual, you wouldn't want the front to fall off.  

I should have expected these answers.

And yeah... I saw the thread where he shot the front off.
Im smarter than that.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:03:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

99% agree it is a play toy.

I got one when I had my right shoulder rebuilt.  It worked very well for the role of one handed home defense.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:10:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I got one when I had my right shoulder rebuilt.  It worked very well for the role of one handed home defense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't get me wrong. It looks like fun and, Im sure it has niche, practical applications.

Its just not for me.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:28:41 AM EDT
[#5]

This looks better and is truly compact.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:28:59 AM EDT
[#6]
That’s it, I’m filing a BBB complaint.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:58:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/nD2wxdf.jpg

View Quote

But requires a $200 stamp and about 1 months wait.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 12:27:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/nD2wxdf.jpg

Yeah, but that’s not the worst thing you have ever waited for.

I remember waiting 12 months every year for Christmas.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 2:24:09 PM EDT
[#9]
This will probably get lost and buried in all the shit posts in this thread but here are my experiences with one. I have the Glock 26 version to go along with my daily carry.  On the first day it was pretty accurate zeroing it at 15 yards. It shot good at 25 yards.  Towards the end of my range session, my groups started opening up a lot. When I took it home, I noticed that all the screws were loosening causing wiggle inside for the Glock itself and the rail holding the red dot had wiggle as well.

So I took every screw out and put them back in with blue loctite. So far so good. Is it as accurate as the 9mm AR or Ruger PCC I’ve once owned and since sold? No. Those held good groups at 100 yards. This thing will hold good groups to about 25 yards. Everything after that was minute of man.

What is this good for? It’s good as a truck gun. I can leave it in there in a small backpack with food and water without any fear of a firearm being stolen. It’s lightweight, easy to deploy, and it can serve as a SHTF get home gun if I ever have to get home on foot.

A combat gun it is not. It is plastic that probably cannot hold on to constant abuse as a proper gun would. But I can accurately and quickly put lead down range with it at self defense distances much further than my own proficiency with a naked pistol in my hand which for me is at about 15 yards since it has almost no muzzle rise at all. I would be able to hit targets with proficiency that I would not be able to hit well past 25 yards.

With this, my low and to the left problem that I  normally have when not doing controlled trigger squeezes at distance is completely gone even with rapidly firing by slapping the trigger.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 2:29:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This will probably get lost and buried in all the shit posts in this thread but here are my experiences with one. I have the Glock 26 version to go along with my daily carry.  On the first day it was pretty accurate zeroing it at 15 yards. It shoot good at 25 yards.  Towards the end of my range session, my groups started opening up a lot. When I took it home, I noticed that all the screws were loosening causing wiggle inside for the Glock itself and the rail holding the red dot had wiggle as well.

So I took every screw out and put them back in with blue loctite. So far so good. Is it as accurate as the 9mm AR or Ruger PCC I've once owned and since sold? No. Those held good groups at 100 yards. This thing will hold good groups to about 25 yards. Everything after that was minute of man.

What is this good for? It's good as a truck gun. I can leave it in there in a small backpack with food and water without any fear of a firearm being stolen. It's lightweight, easy to deploy, and it can serve as a SHTF get home gun if I ever have to get home on foot.

A combat gun it is not. But I can accurately and quickly put lead down range with it at self defense distances much further than my own proficiency with a naked pistol in my hand which for me is at about 15 yards. Muzzle rise is non existent with this contraption allowing me to extend my proficiency to further than 25 yards with a naked pistol in my hand.
View Quote
Fantastic and accurate review
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 2:39:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Should of gotten avocado green.
View Quote

I call this "Yesterday's Avocado" green.

Haven't shot it yet. So far it just sits there, a ticking time bomb.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top