Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 7:36:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What evidence do you have to the contrary?

We don't have a dictator in office, or any SS taking orders from the non-existent dictator. Nor do we have any genocide currently occurring.

Not that I'm a fan of the red flag laws becoming popular right now, but it's still quite a big jump from that to the the third reich.
View Quote
Hitler was democratically elected.

GESTAPO or Geheimstatspolizei basically translates to Department of Homeland Security.

Most German people had no clue about concentration camps either.  It was a state secret.

Had you talked about there being Jews and other people sent to concentration camps you would have been accused of wearing a tinfoil hat.

Concentration camps and Gulags start with "red flag" laws, sorry "politically unreliable".

This is the greatest country yet conceived by man, but if you can't see that it's going to happen here one day, then you're blind.
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 7:37:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/15596/say_when_jpg-920529.JPG

I figure I can take at least 3-4 with me. Of course, I'm 60 years old now & not as good a shooter as I once was. But that's 3-4 who won't be going to the next guy.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
First they take your guns.  Then they take the rest.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/15596/say_when_jpg-920529.JPG

I figure I can take at least 3-4 with me. Of course, I'm 60 years old now & not as good a shooter as I once was. But that's 3-4 who won't be going to the next guy.  
"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he
would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for
example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there
in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the
staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs
hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?
After all, you knew ahead of time that those bluecaps were out at night for no good purpose. And
you could be sure ahead of time that you'd be cracking the skull of a cutthroat. Or what about the
Black Maria sitting out there on the street with one lonely chauffeur  what if it had been driven off
or its tires spiked? The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport
and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt!"

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn The Gulag Archipelago
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 7:40:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

GESTAPO or Geheimstatspolizei basically translates to Department of Homeland Security.

Most German people had no clue about concentration camps either.  It was a state secret.

Had you talked about there being Jews and other people sent to concentration camps you would have been accused of wearing a tinfoil hat.

Concentration camps and Gulags start with "red flag" laws, sorry "politically unreliable".

This is the greatest country yet conceived by man, but if you can't see that it's going to happen here one day, then you're blind.  
View Quote
SA = PATRIOT Act

SS = Homeland Security

JMHO
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 7:40:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 7:40:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The point was that we aren't anywhere close to that yet.

We seem to be gaining gun rights lately. CA got truckloads of mags recently, and NY just got tasers. Small steps in the right direction.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We are a long way from that yet.

Do you see any Jews wearing yellow stars yet?
Who says it will be the Jews this time?

We seem to be gaining gun rights lately. CA got truckloads of mags recently, and NY just got tasers. Small steps in the right direction.
Meanwhile we lost bumpstocks, FL and WA are rapidly losing ground. Lots of bad shit happening at the state level if you look around.
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 7:43:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
At least we have guns, Europe has some guns but they’re propper fucked if they can't even see that their representatives have sold them out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BItching about it on American gun forums is all I got.
At least we have guns, Europe has some guns but they’re propper fucked if they can't even see that their representatives have sold them out.
Yep, you got that going for you but we are all fucked in the west. All of us heading down a path we shouldn’t because of liberals and communists and immigrants who won’t assimilate or share common values.
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 7:45:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
type the n word in this thread and see what happens.  can't trust anyone.
View Quote
NUT COAL?
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 7:46:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The communists are in charge but in the end will be subservient to their Luciferian overlords.
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 7:47:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The man in the video is talking about free speech.  In the UK and much of europe, if you say the wrong thing, use the wrong words, you could be charged with a crime, and jailed.  In the United States people are censored, deplatformed, and silenced, or lose their jobs, for speaking about ideas that are contrary to the political narrative.   As the gentlemen in the video said, it doesn't come overnight, it slowly evolves over time.

Nazi germany didn't just persecute Jews.  Although that group is talked about the most.  They persecuted and sent to concentration camps all sorts of "undesirables", or people they deemed enemies of the state.  I don't think we're 3 years from the ovens being fired up.  But I think there is movement in the wrong direction.  Free speech is being censored, and there are efforts to silence dissenting viewpoints.
View Quote
When you see Jews trying to distance themselves from "White males" that is called a tell.

I think in 3-4 years depending on who wins the election.

I would not be surprised if we do not see under cover vigilante cells spring up, as a foil to the crazy nutters in pussy hats.

I think Antifa will eventually bite off more than it can chew, do something extremely violent and get hit as a domestic terror group.
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 7:50:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Anyone who has read 20 or so books about Europe at war 1914-1945, knows that we are repeating that shit here in USA.
View Quote
sheese....
anyone that has read 20 or 30 books about europe, lets say from the beginning of queen victoria's reign until the end of wwII that whatever was going on in europe is nothing like what is going in this country. after all, it was 90 percent german, 100 percent german nationalism and 10 percent fear of communists/anarchist in post wwI germany and the worldwide depression.

the first and 2nd world wars were wars started by german nationalism more than anything else. thats why they put stars on jews, to differentiate the master german ayran race from the untermencshen marked for eventual extremination. im curious what similar motivation folks see today for whatever is going on. do some of you folks really believe that a significant number of people in this country want to see a significant number of what they perceive as the enemy, rounded up, men, women and children and sent to extermination camps to be gassed and have their bodies burned?

when obama got elected, he was gonna declare martial law, suspend the constitution and with the help of la-raza and the new black panthers, round up republicans, especially white christian southerners, put them in boxcars and shackles and guillotines and ship them to fema extermination camps. folks would point out the work being done to build the boxcars, fema ordering millions of body bags and coffins and so forth. the tin foil derp then was deep and it still is today.

i've been hearing versions of this stuff since the 70s. its a re-occurring dark fantasy that seems to come and go in parts of the gun culture.  it was tinfoil derp then and it remains so today.
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 7:50:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
Same thing was said before they were forced to wear the stars.  Probably followed by “It’s not so bad.”
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 7:53:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
You say "Homeland Security" but which agency? DHS covers Coast Guard, Border Patrol, Customs and Border Protection, ICE, HSI(Humane Society Investigations), Secret Service, FEMA, Federal Protective Service(Government Building Police).

Which one of these groups would go knocking on doors for your guns?
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 7:54:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more  we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward."

Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 19181956
View Quote
QFT
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 7:58:14 PM EDT
[#14]
So many good comments in this thread....  Kudo's to all those posting!

"The communists are in charge but in the end will be subservient to their Luciferian overlords".

"First they take your guns. Then they take the rest."

"I figure I can take at least 3-4 with me. Of course, I'm 60 years old now & not as good a shooter as I once was. But that's 3-4 who won't be going to the next guy."

"Republicans are their real target"

"It took less than 3 years for the Nazis to subvert a coalition government and turn it into a totalitarian dictatorship that put people in camps..."

The Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn quote

"Never again" doesn't imply what most people think.

"Anyone who has read 20 or so books about Europe at war 1914-1945, knows that we are repeating that shit here in USA."

........ "Sounds pretty damn close to kristallnacht to me."

"We are 1 presidential election away from that, and we may be the ones wearing the stars."

........ "it doesn't come overnight, it slowly evolves over time."
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 8:00:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It won’t be .
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 8:16:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

sheese....
anyone that has read 20 or 30 books about europe, lets say from the beginning of queen victoria's reign until the end of wwII that whatever was going on in europe is nothing like what is going in this country. after all, it was 90 percent german, 100 percent german nationalism and 10 percent fear of communists/anarchist in post wwI germany and the worldwide depression.

the first and 2nd world wars were wars started by german nationalism more than anything else. thats why they put stars on jews, to differentiate the master german ayran race from the untermencshen marked for eventual extremination. im curious what similar motivation folks see today for whatever is going on. do some of you folks really believe that a significant number of people in this country want to see a significant number of what they perceive as the enemy, rounded up, men, women and children and sent to extermination camps to be gassed and have their bodies burned?

when obama got elected, he was gonna declare martial law, suspend the constitution and with the help of la-raza and the new black panthers, round up republicans, especially white christian southerners, put them in boxcars and shackles and guillotines and ship them to fema extermination camps. folks would point out the work being done to build the boxcars, fema ordering millions of body bags and coffins and so forth. the tin foil derp then was deep and it still is today.

i've been hearing versions of this stuff since the 70s. its a re-occurring dark fantasy that seems to come and go in parts of the gun culture.  it was tinfoil derp then and it remains so today.
View Quote
I do not want to unbox your entire post.

I will say yes, that 50 percent of this country want the other 50 percent to be replaced with mexicans/south americans that they can control. Do I think all of them understand that how you do that is by rounding up people and killing them, and burning the bodies-no. The Obama derp you got in there is just derp. The fact that his administration was just proven to try to destroy Trump, and the election is the true legacy of his. Nothing will be done about that, or the other horrendous treasonous acts people in his administration carried out, and proven to be malicious-none of them will hang either.
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 8:22:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
RIF.

1930's Germany, you know, before they made the Jews wear the stars.
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 8:22:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
They are being persecuted vigorously by the 'new' Europeans. Certain identity groups are asserting dominance. Their govs are ok with it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 8:23:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
Don't need logos. Just need to be white and male
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 8:23:41 PM EDT
[#20]
NVM
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 8:25:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
The two majority parties in the Reichstag at the time were the Nazis and the KPD (German Communist Party) so the country was gonna go fascist or communist one way or the other. The KPD had picked up some more seats, due to a rift between rival Nazi factions and this worried the conservative minority party (the DNVP, mostly middle class and business owners) so they backed Hitler for chancellor on the stipulation that his deputy be a former chancellor to keep his ambitions in check...it didn’t work out and the Nazis out maneuvered them.
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 8:26:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
No Jews, White colored people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No Jews, White colored people.
BDS. It's happening on campuses. The identity politics is strong. You know where else the identity politics was strong? Nazi Germany.
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 8:33:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A lot of people weren't concerned about about 1930's Germany either.  In fact, a lot of people looked up to Germany and thought eugenics was the future.  They had the Olympics there.

The whole reason it can happen is because people won't realize it until it's too late. I see a lot of frogs in the pot.
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 8:33:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

The two majority parties in the Reichstag at the time were the Nazis and the KPD (German Communist Party) so the country was gonna go fascist or communist one way or the other. The KPD had picked up some more seats, due to a rift between rival Nazi factions and this worried the conservative minority party (the DNVP, mostly middle class and business owners) so they backed Hitler for chancellor in the stipulation that his deputy be a former chancellor to keep his ambitions in check...it didn’t work out and the Nazis out maneuvered them.
View Quote
Post WW1 German speaking people were never going find a working government. German speaking people outside of the re-defined borders post WW1 just wanted someone to protect them, and Hitler was offering to do that. Ooh, and thank you Woodrow Wilson.
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 8:35:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

BDS. It's happening on campuses. The identity politics is strong. You know where else the identity politics was strong? Nazi Germany.
View Quote
Very true, I am just pointing out that it will not be a people of the same faith, but of the same color. In majority being white.
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 8:43:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
And do you honestly see that happening here in 3 years time?

Do you think Gen Z as they come of age is going to support anything like that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It took less than 3 years for the Nazis to subvert a coalition government and turn it into a totalitarian dictatorshipship that put people in camps...

Yes some will,the question is how many
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 8:49:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
A lot of people weren't concerned about about 1930's Germany either.  In fact, a lot of people looked up to Germany and thought eugenics was the future.  They had the Olympics there.

The whole reason it can happen is because people won't realize it until it's too late. I see a lot of frogs in the pot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They, the German electorate,  were concerned about their economy and making a living. Not about persecuting Jews.

That's how Hitler got his plurality. On the economy.  And the first thing he did after getting in was to go after his political opposition. Allies and opponents alike.

Persecutions. Banishment. Imprisonment. This was the introduction, the experimental learning part of the concentration camps. To beat his political peers into submission or punish them. Silence them one way or another.

The Reichstag Fire was a month after the Jan 1933 election that made Hitler chancellor. The Enabling Act to follow quickly.  Von Hindenburg's death the next year with him becoming Fuhrer. He'd locked his dictatorship down quickly.

They became a one-state party in less than a year. With an oppressive, overbearing internal security apparatus. It was more of a fast boil.
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 8:49:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
Absolutely. Most people living in this country are soft, and when they finally encounter real hardship, they will support tyrants..

We are an interest rate hike away from civil upheaval and economic pain... and if we don't raise interest rates? Rampant inflation and economic pain.

So many people are calling for authoritarian socialist leaders during the "good times." Imagine how desperately people will be seeking a govt savior when everything goes to shit.
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 9:09:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Anyone who has read 20 or so books about Europe at war 1914-1945, knows that we are repeating that shit here in USA.
View Quote
I think more correctly we are around 1857 or so...
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 9:29:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
And Germany was a long ways from that, too...until the day before they decreed that all Juden had to wear identification on their sleeves, and have numbers tatooed on their bodies.

We're always a long ways from every atrocity until it happens.  
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 9:30:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I think more correctly we are around 1857 or so...
View Quote
In what specific way?

I have stopped going past WW1 with analogies. That is a huge stretch for some people to even have an articulate conversation. Godwins law, also has some real value sometimes with people.
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 9:39:37 PM EDT
[#32]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We're quickly approaching this.

https://media.click2houston.com/photo/2018/01/23/patch_1516734607150_11543477_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg
It will be this

Link Posted: 4/21/2019 9:47:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

You say "Homeland Security" but which agency? DHS covers Coast Guard, Border Patrol, Customs and Border Protection, ICE, HSI(Humane Society Investigations), Secret Service, FEMA, Federal Protective Service(Government Building Police).

Which one of these groups would go knocking on doors for your guns?
View Quote
You may have misinterpreted what I wrote, should have been more specific.  The translation from the German language to English basically means “Department of Homeland Security”.

STASI / Staatsicherheitsdeinst translated means “State security service”.  All of the most evil secret police organizations had very innocent sounding names and many of the people initially just thought of them as another branch of the government.
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 9:58:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
I see some dangerous parallels.

And the younger generation is being completely indoctrinated.  So much, I'm scared.

The only Amendment I feel comfortable with being protected is the 3rd.  But I won't even hold my breath on that one, once the left finds a way.  We have witnessed the first attempted coup that I can think of and the courts are becoming extremely politicized against American values.
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 10:09:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
I disagree.  Germans were afraid to know because they'd also disappear.

Translated version
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 10:10:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
A pain the ass mostly. I have no obligation to pin it to my chest every time I go out in public. Nor do I need one for any of my other guns.

And this is all in one of the most restrictive states in the country, plenty of the other states don't have any type of permit to own a handgun (or any gun for that matter)

On the federal level that stuff isn't even on the radar, except NFA items.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What do you consider a pistol permit?
A pain the ass mostly. I have no obligation to pin it to my chest every time I go out in public. Nor do I need one for any of my other guns.

And this is all in one of the most restrictive states in the country, plenty of the other states don't have any type of permit to own a handgun (or any gun for that matter)

On the federal level that stuff isn't even on the radar, except NFA items.
In the predigital age, they had armbands. With facial recognition and other tech, they know who you are without visual markers.
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 10:16:07 PM EDT
[#37]
I don’t see how any reasonable person couldn’t see that is exactly what is happening here.
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 10:24:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
Eloquently said.
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 10:35:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 10:50:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
RIF.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

RIF.

How long before people that are subject to a "Red Flag Order" have to wear little red flags on their shirts to let all the decent people know to be wary of them?  If the leftists take control, how long will it be before questioning the authorities can get you red flagged?  How many different behaviors could they define that if you score a certain number of points, you're automatically red flagged?

Owning a gun?  
Speaking out against authority?  
Owning a non-fuel-efficient car?  
Not allowing Alexa into your home?  
Meeting in groups larger than three?

How many others can you think of?
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 10:53:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Tag
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 10:58:44 PM EDT
[#42]
There is definitely a plot going on to seize power.
Everyone, even non gun owners agree the guns are first.

Where some disagree and even joke "tin foil hat" is what the end game is.

We know the left  is trying to stop free speech.
Just like with the 2nd amendment, they are going around the constitution to stomp on the 1st.

What everyone one needs to ask themselves is what's it worth to you?
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 11:12:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

x2

Do you think the next time it happens it'll be Germans rounding up Jews again? Is that what you're implying? Surely you jest. You couldn't possibly be that obtuse?
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 9:14:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Facial recognition makes visible labels obsolete.
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 9:26:18 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
Graveyard...walk by...whistle.  It'll all be OK.
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 9:29:42 AM EDT
[#46]
Omg another dumb boomer everything I hate is Nazis thread
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 9:34:40 AM EDT
[#47]
When You Come to Take Mine (Acoustic)
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 9:35:51 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Based on what? What evidence do you have?

If by chance you were grossly wrong, would you be prepared today? Would you have brothers in arm ready, trained, and willing to fight along side you?
View Quote
Yeah
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 9:37:50 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 9:38:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
I saw a Jew with a maga hat get attacked by a socialist the other day.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top