Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/9/2022 8:58:20 AM EDT
This mother fucking transgender movement is taking off like it is.  I'm talking about the support from the state
that would allow a parent to drug their children, manipulate their hormones and at some point mutilate
their bodies. I mean it is being literally promoted in many school districts. How is this not a Capital offense?  

I know this society is fucked up but the level of which this is growing isn't comprehendable.  Just FUCK!

BTW, this is the slippery slope that came from Gay marriage.  YES I used the word Gay.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 9:02:36 AM EDT
[#1]
It's the devil's agenda bud.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 9:08:53 AM EDT
[#2]
99.99% of people really dont give a fuck. Its that .01 % that gets all the attention and then the people who cant think for themselves jump in. It's going to come to a point in this country where "normal people" are going to want to break free from all the bullshit leftist agenda.
Trans is ok
Black is beautiful but white is evil
Everything in history is a lie and it's been "whitewashed".

It's all the boomers fault.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 9:55:15 AM EDT
[#3]
When I was a kid, to get a look at me moment, generally laws had to be broken.  Generally breaking laws wasn't praised.

This is a look at me moment that doesn't break laws, so other kids follow to get their look at me moment.

I've been disappointed in the parents that let the look at me moments continue.  I know personally several normal young kids that got to high school, weren't getting attention because they are plain, suddenly get the attention they want once they come out transsomething.  They keep it going because mommy and daddy give attention on "the struggles."
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 10:00:02 AM EDT
[#4]
no matter my view on the subject, I am betting it is just another wedge to divide the "people".

Its very easy to do shady shit when the people are busy infighting.

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 10:02:59 AM EDT
[#5]
They are trying to prevent more ugly mannish trannies like we have now because of lack of early intervention.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 10:04:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
99.99% of people really dont give a fuck. Its that .01 % that gets all the attention and then the people who cant think for themselves jump in. It's going to come to a point in this country where "normal people" are going to want to break free from all the bullshit leftist agenda.
Trans is ok
Black is beautiful but white is evil
Everything in history is a lie and it's been "whitewashed".

View Quote

Everything you stated has come from the post-boomer generations.   Do a little critical thinking and look at who is leading these efforts.  It’s not the 65+ crowd.

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 10:06:12 AM EDT
[#7]
In other words, if I were the devil, I'd just keep on doing what he's doing
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 10:06:17 AM EDT
[#8]
They’re all sick fucks, but it’s been coming to a head for years. Remember how Ru Paul was celebrated?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 10:06:25 AM EDT
[#9]
The left is very good at zerg rushing all avenues of socal media and media as a whole.  They play the long dirty game while we do by the rules and think by being nice the right thing will prevail..

Just like the gay movement its a oversaturation of all the media and platforms by a super minority.  It works great.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 10:07:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 10:09:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Satan's on a roll lately.....
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 10:15:54 AM EDT
[#12]
You are living in the Weimar Republic part II.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 10:40:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Cuz they gotta recruit to keep the cause going. That's why it's seemingly everywhere.

Straight, normal people procreate. Queers recruit.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 10:45:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Voters and parents reject the crap out of this when they have the chance but they are quickly silenced by courts, press and officials...

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 10:47:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm not a relgious person, but to me there is no other explanation
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 10:47:30 AM EDT
[#16]
The power of TV.

The whole country would be hard right wing if TV was only neutral

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 10:48:50 AM EDT
[#17]
In before the move to the transgender forum
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 10:49:17 AM EDT
[#18]
It seems to me that people making their children unable to reproduce is a self-limiting problem.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 10:52:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The power of TV.

The whole country would be hard right wing if TV was only neutral

View Quote

Who the hell watches television?

It’s the power of the internet and social media, combined with the ever so slow but sure takeover of education.

If you think that it’s bad now? Wait until these kids who are being groomed RFN come of age and become our lawyers and judges and teachers. In 20yrs we will be referring to today as “the good old days.”
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 10:55:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
(Snip)
View Quote
Lol. Its not the Boomers pushing the agenda. Its the confused Generation (X,Y,LGBBQ,WTF?)
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 11:04:05 AM EDT
[#21]
There's apparently several faggots in Joe's agenda team.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 11:05:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
You are living in the Weimar Republic part II.
View Quote

Pretty much, same shit happened after WWI, open partying, crossdressing, gay stuff etc. supposedly pretty bad. Financial chaos, and freak behavior.  then hitler came into power and executed most of them. Then executed people on both sides, as well as the useful idiots who helped get him into power.

I wonder who our hitler will be, because I’m assuming one’s coming, either our hitler or theirs, end results the same though. we got the freaks, starting on the financial chaos.

Fun fun
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 11:06:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It seems to me that people making their children unable to reproduce is a self-limiting problem.
View Quote

They ALWAYS wanna adopt, or get some dude to knock them up.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 11:10:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Overton window.

Change the country from center right to center left by way of normalizing what isn't normal.

Edit: I don't care what an adult does to themselves on their own time. But trying to push things on people who obviously can't make informed choices yet is detestable.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 11:11:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Depression? I’m transgender. Bipolar? I’m transgender. Schizophrenic? I’m transgender. Abused as a kid? I’m transgender. Mom and dad didn’t pay attention to you? I’m transgender. Picked on in school? I’m transgender. Not sure what to do with your life? I’m transgender.

It’s the excuse for attention and it’s being rammed down our throats because people let it happen. Until we rise up and don’t give a shit about the shaming, it will continue. The kids at my daughter’s school are sick of the OMGWTFBBQ movement. They are very outspoken about the negative social aspects of it LOL. The school hired a transgender teacher that couldn’t get hired anywhere else. Guess who is unhinged and unqualified for the job? We will see if they keep that one.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 11:13:07 AM EDT
[#26]
It is a distraction from what they are really trying to do.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 11:15:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
This mother fucking transgender movement is taking off like it is. .
View Quote

The communists spent nearly the entire 20th century infiltrating every U.S. institution that informed, educated, entertained, and governed you, and now they are using that cultural domination to shape the United States into what they want.

Race hustling, environmentalism, scrabble bag, etc, everything is happening quickly because they planted the seeds decades ago, and they now have the means to ram it down your throat, instead of slow-rolling like they did before.

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 11:18:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Fuck'm. Sit back and enjoy the suicide show.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 11:20:11 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

100% correct.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 11:23:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Welcome to Sodom
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 11:25:46 AM EDT
[#31]
We all know that transgenderism is a mental illness.

But if you say it out loud, you'll pay an awful price.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 11:26:18 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
This mother fucking transgender movement is taking off like it is.  I'm talking about the support from the state
that would allow a parent to drug their children, manipulate their hormones and at some point mutilate
their bodies. I mean it is being literally promoted in many school districts. How is this not a Capital offense?  

I know this society is fucked up but the level of which this is growing isn't comprehendable.  Just FUCK!

BTW, this is the slippery slope that came from Gay marriage.  YES I used the word Gay.

View Quote

support from the state?  Some states are considering taking children away from parents who refuse to let minors transition.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 11:26:39 AM EDT
[#33]
See the thread about the crossdressing waiter. You'll understand how it's taking off from the abundance of acceptance and white knighting for "muh tranny freedom!" in GD alone.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 11:35:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
See the thread about the crossdressing waiter. You'll understand how it's taking off from the abundance of acceptance and white knighting for "muh tranny freedom!" in GD alone.
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 11:36:36 AM EDT
[#35]
I don't understand this. There seems to be a push or movement by the word pronoun to rise above its former insignificance to a level equal or higher than that of a proper name. I have no idea where the word is getting its funding.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 11:37:01 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 11:44:52 AM EDT
[#37]
It is because everyone from GD to schools, to government, to media and churches wont stop talking about it.

We have also killed the mental health system in the country, that was the first step of this agenda.

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 11:45:56 AM EDT
[#38]
Instead of just reacting you guys need to be fighting back against this shit.  Your kids spend more time interacting with teachers and other kids that are being indoctrinated than they do with you.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 11:47:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 11:49:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
They’re all sick fucks, but it’s been coming to a head for years. Remember how Ru Paul was celebrated?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/259519/61B80D1E-9768-42AB-A83E-1CD99FA1E300_jpe-2343055.JPG
View Quote

Ru Paul isn't trans he's a drag queen
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 11:50:53 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 11:54:18 AM EDT
[#42]
I was assured the gay tranny thing being forced down our throats doesn’t affect anyone.

It’s all about freedom for them. Live and let live.

You do like freedom, don’t you? Or are you some sort of communist?

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 11:58:33 AM EDT
[#43]
The real answer is most Americans don’t support it.  But the media will lie and try to make you think that not supporting it is the minority, and you’d better get on board unless you want to be in the minority.  And you wouldn’t want to be in the minority, would you?
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 12:03:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The left is very good at zerg rushing all avenues of socal media and media as a whole.  They play the long dirty game while we do by the rules and think by being nice the right thing will prevail..

Just like the gay movement its a oversaturation of all the media and platforms by a super minority.  It works great.
View Quote

The right has a long history of ignoring all the warning signs until it's way too late. Often we're told to ignore those warning signs by controlled opposition who promise this that or the other thing will never happen. Until it does because no one fought it.

It happens over and over again and again yet somehow people never learn to stop parroting "It will never happen."

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 12:10:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Now you know why America is not mentioned in the Bible.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 12:11:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

support from the state?  Some states are considering taking children away from parents who refuse to let minors transition.
View Quote

I would call that state support for this travesty.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 12:14:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

It is a lot easier to control the masses when they are fighting between themselves.  Simple as that.  Soro's and the left found a way to distract and divide everyone.  Then brand any opposition to it as racist, sexist, bigots, homophobic...etc.  It removes the whole question of "is this right" because now people are fighting to keep their jobs for not supporting it.  

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 12:15:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I was assured the gay tranny thing being forced down our throats doesn’t affect anyone.

It’s all about freedom for them. Live and let live.

You do like freedom, don’t you? Or are you some sort of communist?

View Quote

That isn't what my post was about and you know it.  It's about the forcing on minors
well before they have reached puberty.  I don't give a fuck what an adult does, I care
what adults do to innocent children.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 12:15:11 PM EDT
[#49]

I would change into a "Happiness is a Tight Pussy" T-shirt from the 80s.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 12:16:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

It is a lot easier to control the masses when they are fighting between themselves.  Simple as that.  

View Quote

No doubt, the creation of groups has been on a roll.  Divide and conquer.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top