BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 2:46:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As a new beekeeper, this video really disturbs me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBH197QV7Rw
View Quote

That was horribly awesome.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 2:52:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Those are great man!!
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 8:01:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
If I was a bug and was going to be eaten alive, I'd hope the mantis started with my head first.

Imagine you're a human and after 15 minutes has passed and something with a mouth the size of a human eating you alive from your feet and it only go to your ass

Nature, you scary!
View Quote

The first thing they normally do is chew off the head and drop it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 8:20:27 AM EDT
[#4]
We had a Praying Mantis living in some ferns on our porch this summer.  My son adopted it and would walk around outside with it on his shoulder.  They are really cool.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 2:02:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 2:57:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If I was a bug and was going to be eaten alive, I'd hope the mantis started with my head first.

Imagine you're a human and after 15 minutes has passed and something with a mouth the size of a human eating you alive from your feet and it only go to your ass

Nature, you scary!
View Quote

SShhhh1!! ISIS is watching!
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 2:58:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
We had a Praying Mantis living in some ferns on our porch this summer.  My son adopted it and would walk around outside with it on his shoulder.  They are really cool.
View Quote

They'll turn their heads and look at you, and you'd swear that they are thinking some scary stuff.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 8:22:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

They'll turn their heads and look at you, and you'd swear that they are thinking some scary stuff.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/8/2016 3:46:25 AM EDT
[#9]
soon.

Link Posted: 10/8/2016 10:25:37 AM EDT
[#10]

"WTF is that?"

"I can handle this for you!"

"If you let me out, I will gladly disassemble that thing into 87 bite size pieces..."

"You suck for not letting me deal with that alien varmin!"

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top