Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 12:33:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Tell him the proper nomenclature gor you is “cracker”.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 12:33:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Dibs on OP’s stuff....... yeah right.
I’ll just look for it at the pawn shop.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 12:33:55 AM EDT
[#3]
In for the...outcome.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 12:34:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Waiting for

"Update pg4"

"I was strangled and had to call the cops because homeless guy attacked me and stole all of my stuff. Cops say they can't make him leave because he established residency so I have to evict him.which they aren't doing because of covid."
View Quote

Lol...I was thinking more along the lines of: my son's Xbox is missing and I can't find my checkbook, but...it could always be worse I guess

Speed
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 12:36:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You jest, but I wish someone had shown me how to manage my money and taught me about index funds when I was 26. My life would be very different now.
View Quote

I feel the same way but to be completely honest, I wouldn't have listened.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 12:38:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Dibs on whatever he doesn't steal after he kills you in your sleep
View Quote

So, your butt doesn't hurt at all.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 12:44:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Good to hear he a good boy turning his life around.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 12:45:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You should give him the keys to a car,$1000 and a pistol. There are many life decisions he could make with these things and many of them would make for great GD posts.
View Quote

I had to step out to handle some affairs but I did leave him with $5k in benjis and a suppressed pistol. No keys tho. I should be home within the hour.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 12:48:08 AM EDT
[#9]
The same stuff my Dad and MLK said. Something to the effect "No matter what job you find and do, be the best at it you can. If it's sweeping a floor or doing dishes. You be the best man at it." Be on time, actually a little early, and leave a little later.

And from my Dad '"Don't f*ck with other peoples stuff." He didn't say it like that when Mom was around.

And I'll add, don't be afraid to try/learn new stuff.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 12:50:44 AM EDT
[#10]
I have never once heard of one of these situations where the person looking to help a poor disadvantaged soul wasn't looking for sex.

There's a reason why the less attractive homeless such as the elderly are never the people who someone takes in.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 12:59:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Just based upon what was posted by the OP that could turn out to be a huge mistake of potentially life-ending proportions.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Honestly there's no fucking way. I have a wife and kids, there's 100% no way I'd be able to go to sleep.

Just based upon what was posted by the OP that could turn out to be a huge mistake of potentially life-ending proportions.

Indeed.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 1:02:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
That's the best part.

In my threads where I had scores of homeless white people staying with me, there wasn't half the talk of potential murder as there is in this thread.

And when there was talk of potential murder, it was most often about me doing the potential murdering.  Which is funny.  Because I'm like half the size of OP, and not remotely as capable of handling the awkward dead weight of a body.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What does him being black have to do with the story?
That's the best part.

In my threads where I had scores of homeless white people staying with me, there wasn't half the talk of potential murder as there is in this thread.

And when there was talk of potential murder, it was most often about me doing the potential murdering.  Which is funny.  Because I'm like half the size of OP, and not remotely as capable of handling the awkward dead weight of a body.

Any topic where you or the other person become the topic of murder you should probably remove yourself from.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 1:22:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Any topic where you or the other person become the topic of murder you should probably remove yourself from.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's the best part.

Yeah, but there's like a whole nother dimension to the equation, man.  Like, is this a heart racing, dead serious evaluation, or a light hearted, joking discussion of would-be abduction and murder?

With today's Stranger Danger society, it's hard to avoid the latter.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 1:26:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I had to step out to handle some affairs but I did leave him with $5k in benjis and a suppressed pistol. No keys tho. I should be home within the hour.
View Quote

That's some low effort trolling bro.

Edit: You should've ghosted this thread for a good 24 hours, let everyone's imagination run wild.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 1:27:16 AM EDT
[#15]
I think this is a retarded version of a safe thread.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 1:28:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Refreshing to hear a story about the homeless that doesn't involve "milk-swole titties".  
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 2:17:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 2:28:21 AM EDT
[#18]
You’re better person than me OP. Just be careful.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 2:32:20 AM EDT
[#19]
When I was a kid, my parents allowed a homeless veteran to live in the guest home at our farm.

He was amazing and did solid work in the farm. He helped improve his life in some fashion and had a place to sleep with no issues.

he wasn't perfect but after going to AA meetings he got his life straightened out.

It was worth it as he was also a WWII vet who served in the pacific and he had interesting stories to tell.

Link Posted: 8/14/2021 2:51:31 AM EDT
[#20]
I mean, is it your kid or close relative you've known for years who currently is moving and staying there for a bit, or a random person literally off of the street you don't know a thing about.

I could say I had a homeless woman living here for five months, or I could say my mother in law got stuck in our guest bedroom three extra months because her new house took longer to be finished than expected.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 3:04:02 AM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

He'll have rythm while making love to some Isaac Hayes grooves.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 3:09:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/14/2021 3:21:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
For the next couple days. He’s a good kid and trying to improve his life.  What life advice would you give him?
View Quote

Interesting question to ask without any context or background. Looks suspiciously like a troll thread.

Tell him today is the day. This is his first day to start building his empire. Tell him today and every day after today he has a goal and a purpose.

Op, you did one of several things;

Did a really good thing.

Wasted your time.

Did something stupid.

Made a troll thread.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 3:35:58 AM EDT
[#24]
When IWK comes into the room late at night just let it happen or you are a homophobe.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 3:44:32 AM EDT
[#25]
In before OP is stabbed with… something.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 3:46:24 AM EDT
[#26]
I’d be willing to bet money you won’t make it through the weekend without an issue.

Chance of theft is 100%. Chance of assault or drug use is 50%.

It literally is your funeral...
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 3:49:32 AM EDT
[#27]
take him shooting and introduce him to arf
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 4:04:17 AM EDT
[#28]
People are worried about OPs safety? He’s a colawarrior.  Basically special forces.  He’ll be fine.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 4:29:20 AM EDT
[#29]
Subscribed.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 5:02:33 AM EDT
[#30]
1. Don’t be a dumbass.

You know the next two.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 5:13:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

How else could he virtue signal?
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 5:15:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Next couple of days, LOL

He will be there for at least 87 days.
View Quote

My thought as well. Cant wait to hear back from OP that the dude wont leave, and he has to evict him. Around here, it seems like the eviction process takes forever, especially with biden calling the shots….

This guy, and eventually his homeless buddies will be with OP for a long time!!
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 5:36:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Most people are homeless because of drugs and/or mental illness.

They are homeless for a reason.
View Quote

You mean that guy that stands in front of my local Chick Fil A every day at lunch time rush hour, holding a "Homeless, Please Help" sign, when every factory, warehouse, store, and restaurant within a 20 mile radius is hiring and in some cases offering up to a $1,000 instant sign on bonus, might have something WRONG with him?

The hell you say!

Link Posted: 8/14/2021 5:39:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Good luck, hope it works out for both of you.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 5:43:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Sounds like page one, paragraph one, first sentence of Jeffrey Dahmer's memoirs.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 5:43:24 AM EDT
[#36]
Odds of a good outcome after helping a stray dog are about 50/50.

Considerably less with people.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 5:48:21 AM EDT
[#37]
Ron White was a genius.  Humans, not just women.

You can't fix stupid.

Never invite a homeless person into your home.  They will bring their garbage with them and make it your garbage.  Most homeless are mentally ill and OP isn't qualified to deal with that.  If he was he would know not to bring the person into his home.

The color of his skin has zero bearing on the situation.  OP threw that in for virtue signally.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 5:55:05 AM EDT
[#38]
At least he doesn't have to worry about becoming homeless again for a long time. Good luck kicking him out during the China virus. He can stay so long as the potato heads says he can...could be years.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 6:05:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

There's just no proof of this.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 6:13:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Google "silly woman, you knew I was a snake"
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 6:17:31 AM EDT
[#41]
08ers SMH
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 6:26:10 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 6:44:37 AM EDT
[#43]
He's not homeless anymore.  He's yours now.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 6:53:32 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Refreshing to hear a story about the homeless that doesn't involve "milk-swole titties".  
View Quote

Ha ha, I remember that thread! Whatever happened to that dude?
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 6:58:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 6:59:36 AM EDT
[#46]
I don’t know what’s going on here…

But I think I’ve seen that movie….

Link Posted: 8/14/2021 6:59:50 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 7:23:44 AM EDT
[#48]
You still with us OP?
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 7:26:05 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 7:39:36 AM EDT
[#50]
Any chance OP is the owner of Wifey's World website?
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top