[#4]
OP is a good person.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 8:40:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OP is a good person.
View Quote
This - Chase I don’t care what these guys say about you. Cheers man.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 8:42:11 PM EDT
[#6]
This retard used to be about that size.

Dude loves watching TV.

Link Posted: 8/22/2018 8:48:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Finally got little hamster sized poops
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 8:50:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

YAY

Does it feel weird to be excited about cat poop?
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 8:50:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
Awesome!
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 8:51:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Nice. Progress is progress bro.

Eating and pooping are good signs
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 8:52:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
Perfect.

Like I said earlier this will be like no other pet you’ve ever had.
It going directly off of sense of smell. Your gonna be it’s mommy or daddy to this thing.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 8:57:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Wishing the little dude the best.

Just name him cat.

eta: or her
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 8:57:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Here’s a picture from today with the two I kept out of the litter of 6.

Attachment Attached File

Here’s a picture of the litter from 16-17 years ago.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 9:02:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Look at that little murder machine!
View Quote
Sssshhhh with that

Mine dont need to know that. I got them acting like lil dogs most of the time

My lil heathen gets all rowdy with the walking dead shows ( right up on the screen ) and GOT

I have a hard time having to watch with his hairy lil head dead center of the TV @beitodesstrafe
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 9:05:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Sssshhhh with that

My lil heathen gets all rowdy with the walking dead shows ( right up on the screen ) and GOT

I have a hard time having to watch with his hairy lil head dead center of the TV @beitodesstrafe
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look at that little murder machine!
Sssshhhh with that

Yeah, he does that too...

My girlfriend and I throw shit at him at yell "down in front!".

Our female cat is bit less ridiculous.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 9:12:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Rimz the cat needs another dropper and his butt wiped. Hop to it minion...
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 9:20:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Whoa, whoa, whoa. @chase45 is that ring on her finger??????
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 9:22:10 PM EDT
[#18]
I don't especially love cats, but they love me for some reason.  Good on ya for helping the little guy OP.
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 5:57:58 AM EDT
[#19]
How’s the lil’ rascal making out?

Inquiring minds want to know....
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 8:17:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

First off, Great job OP
Rescue cats make great pets!

Warm wet towel usually does the trick.
This gal has a lot of info in her vids on caring for kittens.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yEpa2UTQ3k

From what i remember with mine, they did not poop every time but they did pee every time.
View Quote
The one I'm fostering wouldn't poo but would pee.  Put a small pan of litter near it and in wasn't long and it started digging and took a poo in it.

Tiny little thing and it's already litter trained.  Poo and pee on it's own now.
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 9:20:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Perfect.

It going directly off of sense of smell. Your gonna be it’s mommy or daddy to this thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Perfect.

Yes, if you're not a "cat person" you've probably heard enough stories of asshole cats to assume all cats are that way.  This cat is going to be socialized and bonded to you for life.

We have two cats that have been with us since they were 8 weeks old, and before us they were with a foster family that provided them constant human contact.  These cats are incredibly friendly and actively want to be around people.
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 9:24:39 AM EDT
[#22]
So are you going to tell chicks at the bar you would love to stay and talk but you have to go home to take care of you sick kitten?
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 9:48:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
So are you going to tell chicks at the bar you would love to stay and talk but you have to go home to take care of you sick kitten?
View Quote
I believe he gave that life up awhile ago.  He has story after story and the last I remember a girl that worked at the bar wanted to go out with him after her long term relationship had just ended.  He didn't seem that interested in the idea at first but went out with her anyway, then went out with her again and again to the point that all his other stories stopped and he stopped posting about the girl.  The fact that he stopped posting about girls told me he was serious about one.  I may have missed some posts but I have not see any type of dating posts from him since.  Now from the sound of it he has a live in girlfriend.  Maybe he will update us.
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 11:05:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I really cant get this guy to poo

Any suggestions?
View Quote
Sliders?
LOL, good on you Chase. Move him around a lot. Keep rubbing. Stretch his little legs. The full happy ending treatment.
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 11:12:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Use it for target practice. Out of all the worthless animals on the planet, the cat is number one.
View Quote
I'm pretty sure that you hold that title.
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 11:26:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Use it for target practice. Out of all the worthless animals on the planet, the cat is number one.
Yep.  The more someone has the tough-guy-cat-killer schtick on the internets, the more of a POS in real life.
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 11:27:21 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/257492/47F57BCC-B4D0-49E0-828B-8E33902E528A-648117.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/257492/174BB8E2-6D69-49D5-8FD8-B232886D2885-648118.JPG
View Quote
This second pic is confusing as hell. I was thinking "how are these cats half the size of your finger nail? Then realized its a pic of a pic. But then they still look smaller than a dime if that's some kind of bowl of some sort. So what's the white thing and how big is it?
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 11:27:51 AM EDT
[#28]
What a cutie!

But look at those claws!
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 11:37:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Did OP give us a catrep for today?  Not waiting until Caturday either...
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 11:45:22 AM EDT
[#30]
This could be a thread that goes on for years!

You can call it Kalashnikov!
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 11:50:41 AM EDT
[#31]
This one found us a few weeks back.  It was maybe 4 weeks old when she moved in.  Just barely old enough to have her eyes open.  The thing is a land shark, consuming all food in it's path.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 12:18:06 PM EDT
[#32]
The three heathens that infest my house were that size when found after momma cat abandoned them. Shithead renters across the street abandoned momma, babies, the whole thing. My wife fed three of them with the whole formula replacement and eyedropper routine. All three came out just fine.
OK, not really, the most entitled, spoiled little shits outside of a college safe space you'll ever meet, lol. Good company though.
Of course getting them vaccinated, fixed, declawed (inside only cats) X3 etc was expensive, but worth it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 12:39:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
This one found us a few weeks back.  It was maybe 4 weeks old when she moved in.  Just barely old enough to have her eyes open.  The thing is a land shark, consuming all food in it's path.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/127998/IMG_3595-648566.JPG
View Quote
Lol, that one reminds me of our last 2 fosters... they got adopted last Saturday.

They would also eat anything... including lo mein, lol.

Link Posted: 8/23/2018 1:19:58 PM EDT
[#34]
It's pooping.
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 2:18:47 PM EDT
[#35]
So far so good

Today is the day where its not going to get fed every 2 to 3 hours though

Kinda makes me feel bad, but nothing I can do about it until either the GF or I get off work
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 2:21:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
So far so good

Kinda makes me feel bad, but nothing I can do about it until either the GF or I get off work
View Quote
Still better than he'd be getting at the bottom of a stack of rims.
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 2:22:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Still better than he'd be getting at the bottom of a stack of rims.
View Quote
That's my thoughts

Hes probably just sleeping
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 2:24:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Glad to hear the kitten is doing well under your care.  Any news on the little one the secretary took home?

Edit.  typo, sorry!
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 2:41:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
Did you provide any type of external heat source for it?  That would be my only concern.  It will go all day without food and be fine.  If he has some type of bedding to curl up under he might be ok as well.  It can take them up to 4 weeks to learn how to properly regulate their body temperature.  Yours should be about a week old now.

Any word on the other kitten that you found?  Did the other person help it make it through the night?
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 2:51:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Did you provide any type of external heat source for it?  That would be my only concern.  It will go all day without food and be fine.  If he has some type of bedding to curl up under he might be ok as well.  It can take them up to 4 weeks to learn how to properly regulate their body temperature.  Yours should be about a week old now.

Any word on the other kitten that you found?  Did the other person help it make it through the night?
View Quote
My garage is usually pretty warm. I finally convinced the GF to move it in there due to it being warmer than the house. We have him in a tub with a few blankets and a stuffed animal. We generally make him a little cocoon out of the blanket and he seems happy and sleeps away

Yeah so far the other cat is making it as well as far as Im aware.
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 2:57:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

My garage is usually pretty warm. I finally convinced the GF to move it in there due to it being warmer than the house. We have him in a tub with a few blankets and a stuffed animal. We generally make him a little cocoon out of the blanket and he seems happy and sleeps away

Yeah so far the other cat is making it as well as far as Im aware.
View Quote
Good shit.
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 3:00:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 3:08:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
So far so good

View Quote
Wear a shirt with a breast pocket, and keep the kitten there.

Post pictures
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 3:09:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Glad to hear the kitten is doing well under your car.  Any news on the little one the secretary took home?
View Quote
Sometimes typos make me sad.
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 4:45:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Ex-wife drug this little shit home from a horse farm where she worked at one day old (rejected by the mother)

She took her to work with her, got up at all hours of the night to feed her, and stimulated her to go to the bathroom. We had a close call at one point, but a few days at the vet got her straightened back out.

Feeding her, once her eyes wee open, was a bit of a trick, because she'd get SO excited about eating that she'd paw the hell out of the bottle. making hitting her mouth a challenge. After a while, she'd hold it up while eating.

Never once had a more loyal cat. The only person she liked better than my ex-wife was me. Whenever I'd come home from work (usually about a half hour after the wife did) she'd jump up from cuddling with her and lay down on me, purring her heard off. Used to piss the ex off something fierce.

After we divorced, the cat was my "guard dog" she went after my brother, when I sent him over to feed her, while I was out of town. He had to grab a couch cushion and keep it between him and her, while making his way into the kitchen, with a wild cat slapping the cushion as he did.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 4:59:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
His poops are the size of a hamster?
What are the going to be like when he’s grown?
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 5:44:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Lol, that one reminds me of our last 2 fosters... they got adopted last Saturday.

They would also eat anything... including lo mein, lol.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/138374/20180804_071814-629152.jpg

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/138374/20180804_085307-629189.jpg
View Quote
cannibalism lol!

The last kitten I brought home see's me eating and want's it

Arby's,fried chicken, chinese food,cereal ice cream and the little shit drinks will sip my iced tea and soda ( god help me )

Runts are great and fiercely loyal

I hope the little guy was ok today Chase45
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 7:50:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
What a cutie!

But look at those claws!
View Quote
sssshhhhhhh!

I'm sure he'll let us know the first time little Rimz Job climbs him!
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 7:52:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
This second pic is confusing as hell. I was thinking "how are these cats half the size of your finger nail? Then realized its a pic of a pic. But then they still look smaller than a dime if that's some kind of bowl of some sort. So what's the white thing and how big is it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/257492/47F57BCC-B4D0-49E0-828B-8E33902E528A-648117.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/257492/174BB8E2-6D69-49D5-8FD8-B232886D2885-648118.JPG
It was a small foam cat bed and was about 14" in diameter. They were tiny kittens . I could hold all six of them with both hand cupped together.

They still had their umbilical cords when I saw them fly out from under a 18 wheeler making a slow left hand turn, When I saw them fly out I thought to myself... Damn those birds flew straight into the ground???

Link Posted: 8/24/2018 12:00:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Where is the morning update and a daily photo?  We are waiting...  
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top