Mister Burt, Mister Dolly...
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 4:15:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Get any good massages?
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 7:50:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I made it back to my room. It's 130 and I'm in rough shape. I did the Rijksmuseum, ate something in their cafe as I was starving, ate some street fries, saw  the Torture museum, visited the original Bulldog, beer and smoking upstairs if you can get one of maybe 6 booths and about half that seating space downstairs where they sell other stuff. I saw signs in English saying you can't drink outside so I didn't get a drink with nowhere to sit. Every table had 6 or more people at it, smoking, so even if a few left they were going to sit there for hours. So I moved on. The OGBD is right by the RLD, stumbled into that. I have to be honest most of them looked decent.A lot of those girls are actually really attractive. If you make eye contact they either look away or tap on the glass and get all excited trying to get you to come in. They do NOT want their pictures taken. I saw more than 1 guy get an earful. I took a few pics of everything but the working girls. I'll post pics after I get settled back home.

PS the bicyclists will run you the fuck over. It must be a cultural thing or a different view of right of way than I'm used to. Lots of girls on bikes. People riding home with one hand and the other holding a bag of groceries. Crazy to me. Also saw girls dressed to go clubbing-tube dress, shoes and all, peddling down the road. We need to get our fat girls to pedal over here. I imaging any fatties I saw here were foreigners. Public transit system here sucks compared to Germany. Still decent but the maps in Germany had everything on 1 page. All the transport modes and every stop. Over here I was guessing a lot and made some wrong calls. Fortunately I found plenty of helpful and friendly locals that could speak English and didn't mind helping. Also saw signs in ENGLISH that said not to pee outside. I'm both humored and offended I'm off to bed.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 7:51:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Strong work OP. Strong work
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 9:46:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 9:51:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I made it back to my room. It's 130 and I'm in rough shape. I did the Rijksmuseum, ate something in their cafe as I was starving, ate some street fries, saw  the Torture museum, visited the original Bulldog, beer and smoking upstairs if you can get one of maybe 6 booths and about half that seating space downstairs where they sell other stuff. I saw signs in English saying you can't drink outside so I didn't get a drink with nowhere to sit. Every table had 6 or more people at it, smoking, so even if a few left they were going to sit there for hours. So I moved on. The OGBD is right by the RLD, stumbled into that. I have to be honest most of them looked decent.A lot of those girls are actually really attractive. If you make eye contact they either look away or tap on the glass and get all excited trying to get you to come in. They do NOT want their pictures taken. I saw more than 1 guy get an earful. I took a few pics of everything but the working girls. I'll post pics after I get settled back home.

PS the bicyclists will run you the fuck over. It must be a cultural thing or a different view of right of way than I'm used to. Lots of girls on bikes. People riding home with one hand and the other holding a bag of groceries. Crazy to me. Also saw girls dressed to go clubbing-tube dress, shoes and all, peddling down the road. We need to get our fat girls to pedal over here. I imaging any fatties I saw here were foreigners. Public transit system here sucks compared to Germany. Still decent but the maps in Germany had everything on 1 page. All the transport modes and every stop. Over here I was guessing a lot and made some wrong calls. Fortunately I found plenty of helpful and friendly locals that could speak English and didn't mind helping. Also saw signs in ENGLISH that said not to pee outside. I'm both humored and offended I'm off to bed.
View Quote

Street biking in Holland on my Giant E-bike
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 9:52:53 PM EDT
[#8]
@ETNSBK

In Bruges - Fat Americans Scene

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top