Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:39:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Do you really think it isn't? Crime, especially careerist crime, is moderately hereditary. Babies from criminal parents raised by law-abiding ones have crime rates mirroring their biological parents. England's death penalties were eugenically responsible for a significant part of the modern West's low crime rates.
View Quote

Please, by all means, explain the causal link.

No correlation allowed. Only causation.

---

IMO temperment is *somewhat* hereitable.

What you DO with your temperment is NOT.

Quoted:
Because they were already mentally broken or weak. Even conservative parents can be bad parents.
View Quote

Thats beside the point I was making.

If politics were heritable, children would always follow their parent's politcs, but they very clearly do not.

Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:41:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

---

If politics were heritable, children would always follow their parent's politcs, but they very clearly do not.

View Quote

I'm not going to waste the time on you. You've demonstrated you don't know and don't want to know the last 50 years of science.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:43:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

---

View Quote

I agree. I think it's learned, and I think too many conservative parents are afraid to teach their kids about it.

Unfortunately, if the kids don't learn it at home, they'll learn  it somewhere else.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:49:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm not going to waste the time on you. You've demonstrated you don't know and don't want to know the last 50 years of science.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

---

Lmao

“We have to murder babies in their mother’s womb because scienceTM says they will be liberals.”
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:51:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I’ve come to a painfully clear understanding. Natural selection is real, and this is exactly what we’re seeing. The weakest are self removing themselves from the gene pool. It’s fucked up, but it’s true and deep down most know it.

The people who do these things suffer from mental illness that more often than not is genetic. We never have and never will change their minds, so I’m no longer willing to lose elections, engage in hostility, or sacrifice my inner peace on behalf of defective people who want to Darwin their genes out of humanity.

And sorry ArfCom homobros, I do think homosexuality is a gene defect and it does result in non reproduction more often than not. I don’t think that’s a choice or mental illness though.

View Quote

Doesn’t work that way, it’s not one and done / sterilized, because they recruit more via social media, and they all want kids, if they can’t have them , then they adopt, then mentally fuck them up and highly likely molest them too, creating more predators.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:52:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Seared consciences and dying empathy.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:54:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I’ve come to a painfully clear understanding. Natural selection is real, and this is exactly what we’re seeing. The weakest are self removing themselves from the gene pool.

View Quote

But they're not, at least not most, b/c of welfare programs.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:54:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

---

Interesting.

You act like you want people to believe what your'e saying is true, but when you're explicitly invited to do exactly that, you refuse to.

Almost like what you're saying is stuff you can't give a good argument for.

Can you? Even in your own mind, just for yourself?
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:56:02 PM EDT
[#9]
You left out social engineering and mind control. People's minds have been shaped, formed, and molded since before
they were shit out of the womb. What we are witnessing is hundreds of years of social engineering and steering how people
think in a certain way. To leave this key element out is folly. It's not genetic, it's social engineering and mind control.
This has been proven and known in the occult world.

“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in a democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. ...We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of."

-Edward Bernays a social engineer in the 20th century
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:57:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I agree. I think it's learned, and I think too many conservative parents are afraid to teach their kids about it.

Unfortunately, if the kids don't learn it at home, they'll learn  it somewhere else.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

---

I think people can have temperments that "resonate" with one side or the other of any given political thing, but how you apply yourself to them seems to control the outcome.

In conservative families, there's the very hard job of having to understand what others are teaching better than they do, than learning the faults with it and showing how what you have to offer is better - and giving that knowledge to your kids.  It's an almost sysiphean task, but it has to be done.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:57:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

But they're not, at least not most, b/c of welfare programs.
View Quote

Abortion is one of the few things most minorities lean conservatively on as most of them still believe in god in some form.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 5:49:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Abortion is murder.
"Transitioning" is mutilation.
Both should be crimes.
View Quote

This is the only correct answer. Both acts are evil and should not exist in modern society. Murder is already illegal and it should apply to baby murder. Mutilation is evil and is a sign of mental illness.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 6:09:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

By your logic the world would be a better place now than it was in the 60s due to unfettered abortion.

Your argument is weak. They want you to not care.  They win.
View Quote

Well right or wrong, there is mountain of evidence that abortion did in fact make us a better place.

https://law.stanford.edu/publications/the-impact-of-legalized-abortion-on-crime-over-the-last-two-decades/

It's still wrong to kill babies.  But those dead poor and black babies were not alive to rob the local store when they grew up.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 7:02:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Doesn’t work that way, it’s not one and done / sterilized, because they recruit more via social media, and they all want kids, if they can’t have them , then they adopt, then mentally fuck them up and highly likely molest them too, creating more predators.
View Quote

“Willie Sutton was once asked why he robbed banks, and his reported response was simple, it’s where the money is”.

Why do Pedos, Communists and other threats to humanity want to be around kids? It’s to fuck them physically, mentally, culturally, politically, morally, etc.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 7:07:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Seared consciences and dying empathy.
View Quote

Our enemies did that to us, and thus themselves.’

They really do believe that they can do no wrong, that nothing they do can, no burden is too big, no threat unleashed too harmful, no amount of pain or misery to great for them to lose value in our eyes and then act shocked and play the victim when they are treated 1/10th the way they treated us.

Make the case on why people should have consciences with people who use that consciences of people against those with conscience because they lack a conscience altogether?

Make the case on why we should have empathy for people who hate us and want us dead, please, I need to hear this.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 7:08:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Interesting.

You act like you want people to believe what your'e saying is true, but when you're explicitly invited to do exactly that, you refuse to.

Almost like what you're saying is stuff you can't give a good argument for.

Can you? Even in your own mind, just for yourself?
View Quote

Your not he target audience.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 7:10:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Mostly democrats get abortions and are trans so do we kill both in a generation?
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 7:11:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Abortion is one of the few things most minorities lean conservatively on as most of them still believe in god in some form.
View Quote

Then why is a majority of abortions are performed on blacks/Hispanics then?

This myth of the conservative minority is just that, a myth.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 7:13:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Mostly democrats get abortions and are trans so do we kill both in a generation?
View Quote

Along with mass deportations, changing immigration sources and volumes as well as restoring choice and accountability in education, we can very easily win the war for survival.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 7:19:21 PM EDT
[#20]
self sterilization doesn’t concern me
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 8:03:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Then why is a majority of abortions are performed on blacks/Hispanics then?

This myth of the conservative minority is just that, a myth.
View Quote

Our abortion data only comes with consent to share/collect. Beyond that, literally every blue state has made it illegal to share most (if not all) abortion data for any reason. So majority of the data is gone right off the bat, leaving voluntarily supplied data from red states only. I think it pretty logical to assume white people in red states get less abortions, and are less likely to consent to using their information regarding it when they do.

Link Posted: 3/25/2024 8:32:39 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm with OP on these two, issues...
Don't want to multiply, don't, want to trasistion, Fine...  But If you are going to transition, do it all the way. Don't  just wear a costume, do it all the way, so we know you are serious and not playing some jacked up game..
Quoted:

By your logic the world would be a better place now than it was in the 60s due to unfettered abortion.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I no longer care if a psycho leftist wants to remove themselves from the gene pool. Humanity will be better off.

Thats a heck of a prize, that I'd not want...
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 9:46:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Our enemies did that to us, and thus themselves.'

They really do believe that they can do no wrong, that nothing they do can, no burden is too big, no threat unleashed too harmful, no amount of pain or misery to great for them to lose value in our eyes and then act shocked and play the victim when they are treated 1/10th the way they treated us.

Make the case on why people should have consciences with people who use that consciences of people against those with conscience because they lack a conscience altogether?

Make the case on why we should have empathy for people who hate us and want us dead, please, I need to hear this.
View Quote
There is various degrees of evil, the more the evil the more the conscience is seared. Those that are pro aborts are involved or believe in a very great evil, the more we think, say or do evil, the easier it becomes, the conscience becomes more and more seared or non functioning. Ultimately our conscience then excuses our evil or even commends it. One of our main and enduring personal problems is the inability to love our neighbor, to empathize with them, to really understand what is going on in an abortion and then have empathy for the child. We don't care. We make leftist arguments, that the ends justify the means or abortion is about real "freedom". Human beings become essentially vermin to us. History is replete with people treating people in horrendous ways. Look at the polling on this thread.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:08:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Our abortion data only comes with consent to share/collect. Beyond that, literally every blue state has made it illegal to share most (if not all) abortion data for any reason. So majority of the data is gone right off the bat, leaving voluntarily supplied data from red states only. I think it pretty logical to assume white people in red states get less abortions, and are less likely to consent to using their information regarding it when they do.

View Quote

The data says what it says.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 12:27:33 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
There is various degrees of evil, the more the evil the more the conscience is seared. Those that are pro aborts are involved or believe in a very great evil, the more we think, say or do evil, the easier it becomes, the conscience becomes more and more seared or non functioning. Ultimately our conscience then excuses our evil or even commends it. One of our main and enduring personal problems is the inability to love our neighbor, to empathize with them, to really understand what is going on in an abortion and then have empathy for the child. We don't care. We make leftist arguments, that the ends justify the means or abortion is about real "freedom". Human beings become essentially vermin to us. History is replete with people treating people in horrendous ways. Look at the polling on this thread.
View Quote

And what about those who believe we exist just to fund the Welfare Industrial Complex? People who with a smile on the face of their empty heads gleefully trade the only thing of value they will ever have (a ballot, which they didn’t earn nor deserve) in exchange for the low price of your/my rights just get something for nothing?

People who gladly make life needlessly worse because “If I can’t do better, neither should you or anyone else” people who love to use the state to ruin lives, stifle innovation l, punish hard work, and to use it as a weapon against the freedom and future of free men whose only “crime” was wanting to live free and apart from such monsters? What about those hem? Uh?

What makes my neighbor deserving of my love?

Merely because he lives in proximity to me?

What if he lives next door but seeks to rob me of my rights and freedoms via the ballot box and the proxy of the state? Why should I have ANY empathy for a person who seeks to reduce me to slavery at best, at worst to destroy me, my people, our rights, culture and future?

What leftists arguments are being made?

If a worldview or political ideology does not enable, or facilitate the survival of its followers, do not expect it to be long for this world. How many Shakers have you met? The same number you and everyone else for the rest of time will meet, zero, why? Because their worldview was a self terminating one, and therefore has proven to be worthless.

Again, why should we act to defend people who are and overwhelmingly will be hostile to us? Make that argument.

Did Christ not say let the dead bury the dead? Did God not turn the reprobates over to their own devices?

We are not killing anyone, we just aren’t going to defend them.

And frankly in this day and age where the DOJ and spiteful mutants that staff that Den of filled of vipers, enemies and traitors are just hoping someone will block the sidewalk of abortion clinic so they can raid your house, smash up your possessions, traumatize your family, murder your dog, haul you off to prison, hold you for an insane bond (while illegal immigrant rapists and murders are released without bail) and then drop 100,000 minimum to fight a bullshit charge were best case you waste money you don’t have to stay out of a rape cage, worst case you have your life ruined (if you survive prison) and for what? So that the ideological driven enemies that manufactured this non-event can pad their career, enemies can fundraise for their campaign, media can make millions off ad rev running flat out lies about you…All of this for what end?

To save people who hate me, want me dead because (insert whatever lie the God Box told them) and will gladly vote to ruin our lives out of spite and laziness?

You will not find many people who support such a worldview for a reason, because self immolating worldview or political doctrines are self terminating, and thus not going to survive, no one likes to lose, especially when it can be so easily avoided.

This isn’t hard to understand. The Communists hate us and want us dead, so based on their actions, stations and worldview, the fewer of them that exist, the better for everyone, even oddly enough, themselves.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 12:40:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

And what about those who believe we exist just to fund the Welfare Industrial Complex? People who with a smile on the face of their empty heads gleefully trade the only thing of value they will ever have (a ballot, which they didn’t earn nor deserve) in exchange for the low price of your/my rights just get something for nothing?

People who gladly make life needlessly worse because “If I can’t do better, neither should you or anyone else” people who love to use the state to ruin lives, stifle innovation l, punish hard work, and to use it as a weapon against the freedom and future of free men whose only “crime” was wanting to live free and apart from such monsters? What about those hem? Uh?

What if he lives next door but seeks to rob me of my rights and freedoms via the ballot box and the proxy of the state? Why should I have ANY empathy for a person who seeks to reduce me to slavery at best, at worst to destroy me, my people, our rights, culture and future?

If a worldview or political ideology does not enable, or facilitate the survival of its followers, do not expect it to be long for this world. How many Shakers have you met? The same number you and everyone else for the rest of time will meet, zero, why? Because their worldview was a self terminating one, and therefore has proven to be worthless.

Again, why should we act to defend people who are and overwhelmingly will be hostile to us? Make that argument.

Did Christ not say let the dead bury the dead? Did God not turn the reprobates over to their own devices?

We are not killing anyone, we just aren’t going to defend them.

And frankly in this day and age where the DOJ and spiteful mutants that staff that Den of filled of vipers, enemies and traitors are just hoping someone will block the sidewalk of abortion clinic so they can raid your house, smash up your possessions, traumatize your family, murder your dog, haul you off to prison, hold you for an insane bond (while illegal immigrant rapists and murders are released without bail) and then drop 100,000 minimum to fight a bullshit charge were best case you waste money you don’t have to stay out of a rape cage, worst case you have your life ruined (if you survive prison) and for what? So that the ideological driven enemies that manufactured this non-event can pad their career, enemies can fundraise for their campaign, media can make millions off ad rev running flat out lies about you…All of this for what end?

To save people who hate me, want me dead because (insert whatever lie the God Box told them) and will gladly vote to ruin our lives out of spite and laziness?

You will not find many people who support such a worldview for a reason, because self immolating worldview or political doctrines are self terminating, and thus not going to survive, no one likes to lose, especially when it can be so easily avoided.

This isn’t hard to understand. The Communists hate us and want us dead, so based on their actions, stations and worldview, the fewer of them that exist, the better for everyone, even oddly enough, themselves.
View Quote

My thoughts exactly. Let them kill their future voters.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 12:46:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

And what about those who believe we exist just to fund the Welfare Industrial Complex? People who with a smile on the face of their empty heads gleefully trade the only thing of value they will ever have (a ballot, which they didn't earn nor deserve) in exchange for the low price of your/my rights just get something for nothing?

People who gladly make life needlessly worse because "If I can't do better, neither should you or anyone else" people who love to use the state to ruin lives, stifle innovation l, punish hard work, and to use it as a weapon against the freedom and future of free men whose only "crime" was wanting to live free and apart from such monsters? What about those hem? Uh?

We are not killing anyone, we just aren't going to defend them.

And frankly in this day and age where the DOJ and spiteful mutants that staff that Den of filled of vipers, enemies and traitors are just hoping someone will block the sidewalk of abortion clinic so they can raid your house, smash up your possessions, traumatize your family, murder your dog, haul you off to prison, hold you for an insane bond (while illegal immigrant rapists and murders are released without bail) and then drop 100,000 minimum to fight a bullshit charge were best case you waste money you don't have to stay out of a rape cage, worst case you have your life ruined (if you survive prison) and for what? So that the ideological driven enemies that manufactured this non-event can pad their career, enemies can fundraise for their campaign, media can make millions off ad rev running flat out lies about you All of this for what end?

This isn't hard to understand. The Communists hate us and want us dead, so based on their actions, stations and worldview, the fewer of them that exist, the better for everyone, even oddly enough, themselves.
View Quote
Loving your neighbor isn't some feel good look the other way when your neighbor does evil. It doesn't have as it's ultimate goal self preservation either. You want to hate people that do you wrong then do it, you want to destroy them, do it, you think violence is the cure, engage in it.  Just remember, once you start down that path, it may be hard to stop. By nature, I'm a resentful, bitter, hating man, that's how I truly am. I fit right in to this world. But, things changed for me, but that is irrelevant, just like the things I say are irrelevant. My time is short in this world, and old men are not needed, my home is somewhere else.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 1:01:52 AM EDT
[#28]
If the "Framers" of the U.S. could come back from the dead to witness what has become of their life's work...

With the current situation as bad as it is, I highly doubt that they would give two shits about abortion.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 1:37:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
If the "Framers" of the U.S. could come back from the dead to witness what has become of their life's work...

With the current situation as bad as it is, I highly doubt that they would give two shits about abortion.
View Quote

You would be wrong.

We are unworthy of the heritage paid for in blood by our ancestors.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 1:47:14 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I no longer care if a psycho leftist wants to remove themselves from the gene pool. Humanity will be better off.

Crazy commie leftist: I don’t want to have children!
Me: Fuck yeah! Don’t reproduce please!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guess what.  You're still going to lose elections and get this shit stuffed down your face.

They want to poison your kids minds and transition them too, so they don’t die out
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 2:00:02 AM EDT
[#31]
If we as conservatives lean just a little more towards Marxism and away from judeo/Christian values we won't lose so fast.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 2:03:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I've come to a painfully clear understanding. Natural selection is real, and this is exactly what we're seeing. The weakest are self removing themselves from the gene pool. It's fucked up, but it's true and deep down most know it.

The people who do these things suffer from mental illness that more often than not is genetic. We never have and never will change their minds, so I'm no longer willing to lose elections, engage in hostility, or sacrifice my inner peace on behalf of defective people who want to Darwin their genes out of humanity.

And sorry ArfCom homobros, I do think homosexuality is a gene defect and it does result in non reproduction more often than not. I don't think that's a choice or mental illness though.

View Quote

As I told you in another thread, they don't need to procreate to increase their ranks, they control the media, the education system, and largely call the shots in the culture wars. This way they have a steady stream of converts.

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 2:14:25 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

As I told you in another thread, they don't need to procreate to increase their ranks, they control the media, the education system, and largely call the shots in the culture wars. This way they have a steady stream of converts.

View Quote

It will be interesting to see how the upcoming elections play out (assuming they aren’t manipulated).

I work with a lot of Democrat voting quasi centrists that are burned out both on Biden and how far woke culture has pushed the bar. While I don’t think many of them will be rushing out to vote for Trump, I feel like voter turn out is going to be detrimental to the Democrats this election.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 2:24:50 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The data says what it says.
View Quote

I do AI data analytics for a living. If someone came to us with such limited data of any type, we would refuse any proposal for a holistic model.

HIPAA and blue state abortion privacy laws mean we will never even remotely know, or even be able to estimate anything with any precision at all.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:37:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

News flash: They want to drag you to hell with them.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:42:33 AM EDT
[#36]
Sin comes in many forms and none of us are immune. I have enough to answer for myself.
I don't care what consenting adults do behind closed doors. Leave the children out of it and don't ask the government to pay for it. That is all I ask but they can't do that so now I have to care.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 5:16:49 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Loving your neighbor isn't some feel good look the other way when your neighbor does evil. It doesn't have as it's ultimate goal self preservation either. You want to hate people that do you wrong then do it, you want to destroy them, do it, you think violence is the cure, engage in it.  Just remember, once you start down that path, it may be hard to stop. By nature, I'm a resentful, bitter, hating man, that's how I truly am. I fit right in to this world. But, things changed for me, but that is irrelevant, just like the things I say are irrelevant. My time is short in this world, and old men are not needed, my home is somewhere else.
View Quote

They started this war, not us. Everything we do we do in defense of that which is Good, True, And Beautiful against the forces of evil.

The truth is ALWAYS relevant, life is short and thus important to enjoy to its fullest, something we can’t do when we are ruled by evil and the stupids who support them, old men are often wise men and wisdom and knowledge are the foundations on which greatness and freedom are built upon.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 5:20:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

If the Founders could see what has become of the Republic I want to believe the would have put forth more guards for our freedom, made an slew of offenses treasonable and likely excluded entire groups from ever holding citizenship, let alone office.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 5:21:47 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

You would be wrong.

We are unworthy of the heritage paid for in blood by our ancestors.
View Quote

Not all of us are, but we must restore the Republic. It’s getting late.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 5:23:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
If we as conservatives lean just a little more towards Marxism and away from judeo/Christian values we won't lose so fast.
View Quote

If you think not being out numbered by welfare voting stupids is Marxism then that’s your problem.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:21:44 AM EDT
[#41]
Isaiah 5:20
King James Version
20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:25:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I’ve come to a painfully clear understanding. Natural selection is real, and this is exactly what we’re seeing. The weakest are self removing themselves from the gene pool. It’s fucked up, but it’s true and deep down most know it.

The people who do these things suffer from mental illness that more often than not is genetic. We never have and never will change their minds, so I’m no longer willing to lose elections, engage in hostility, or sacrifice my inner peace on behalf of defective people who want to Darwin their genes out of humanity.

And sorry ArfCom homobros, I do think homosexuality is a gene defect and it does result in non reproduction more often than not. I don’t think that’s a choice or mental illness though.

View Quote

This - Even extending to abortion since that seems a leftist thing. Let them self-immolate.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 2:30:29 PM EDT
[#43]
The fact that this thread topic even exists demonstrates why the Left wins everything.

The Left inserts its morality into everything, especially politics. And their morality is based around utilitarian ethics.

Meanwhile, we on the Right, like the OP, have conservative morals but we don't want to insert them into politics, and in doing so we forfeit to those same utilitarian ethics that the Left worships. By allowing abortion in an attempt to get rid of so-called undesirables (which is genocide), we give ourselves over to the degeneracy we are fighting against.

People say we can't legislate morality, but they couldn't be more wrong. Here's the truth: morality is the only thing we can legislate. Every single law has someone's morality behind it. The most important question is this: who's morality would you rather see legislated into law? The degenerate Left's morality? Or our own? What good is your morality if you don't apply it?
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 3:49:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I do AI data analytics for a living. If someone came to us with such limited data of any type, we would refuse any proposal for a holistic model.

HIPAA and blue state abortion privacy laws mean we will never even remotely know, or even be able to estimate anything with any precision at all.
View Quote

Any possible ways to obtain such data?
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 3:53:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

News flash: They want to drag you to hell with them.
View Quote

(SFM) DOOM: Alex Jones Edition [4K]

They will if we allow them, and if they have sufficient numbers.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:33:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The fact that this thread topic even exists demonstrates why the Left wins everything.

The Left inserts its morality into everything, especially politics. And their morality is based around utilitarian ethics.

Meanwhile, we on the Right, like the OP, have conservative morals but we don't want to insert them into politics, and in doing so we forfeit to those same utilitarian ethics that the Left worships. By allowing abortion in an attempt to get rid of so-called undesirables (which is genocide), we give ourselves over to the degeneracy we are fighting against.

People say we can't legislate morality, but they couldn't be more wrong. Here's the truth: morality is the only thing we can legislate. Every single law has someone's morality behind it. The most important question is this: who's morality would you rather see legislated into law? The degenerate Left's morality? Or our own? What good is your morality if you don't apply it?
View Quote

The left win’s everything because the right either runs away, surrenders, or accepts the premise of their argument but rejects its results. Factor I supporting stupid policies like mass immigration and defending your enemies from being terminated and it’s very clear how we ended up here.

You either dominate your sphere of influence or you surrender it, it’s ok to govern your dominion, even God says it’s ok and is indeed mandated.

“If you don’t fight to defend your enemies, your degenerate!”….Ah…No? You have you to show us how not saving people who want us disenfranchised, disarmed, dead, or kids raped and brainwashed is degenerate.

If your morality results in the people who observe it being overtaken, enslaved and destroyed by the forces of evil, what does that say about it?
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:38:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Adults are free to pretend they are hedgehogs if they want.   I don't have a problem with that at all.

However, there is a HUGE problem if they demand that everyone else has to pretend to believe it too.
View Quote

This is the part OP misses.

It's not enough for them to do these things. Others must participate in their delusion, and they will push for that to be mandated by law.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:42:31 PM EDT
[#48]
My vote and personal choices are different.

I vote for individual liberty even if it isn’t my thing.

Personally I believe abortion is wrong and would do all I could to dissuade someone in my life from having one but I believe it’s their choice.

Same with sex change surgeries.  I don’t like it but that doesn’t mean it should be illegal.

Now, pushing sexual agendas on my kids? Yes, trans clothes marketed to kids is way over the line.  Keep it to trucks and dolls fuck faces.  Otherwise voting through a scope starts to happen.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:47:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

“If you don’t fight to defend your enemies, your degenerate!”….Ah…No? You have you to show us how not saving people who want us disenfranchised, disarmed, dead, or kids raped and brainwashed is degenerate.

View Quote

You're playing god here. When did innocent, unborn children become an enemy? You're assuming they will become an enemy who wants us dead, but life ain't that simple. In this very thread we've seen conservative children come from leftist parents. According to your belief system those posters should be dead. Again with the utilitarian ethics.

We as humans who are fallen, limited in our foreknowledge, and are not the creators of our lives have no more the right to assume any child's future and murder that child than we do to stop the earth from rotating. Murder is wrong, period, and I don't care who's kid it is. An innocent unborn child isn't a commodity to be destroyed for any reason.

You want your utilitarian ethics? Fine, here you go: our society in the U.S. spent 50 years murdering over 70 million innocent babies, and for what? Nothing has improved, has it? Things have gotten worse, haven't they? How much longer would you have us murder babies for less than nothing in return?  At least the pagans of old sacrificed their kids in an attempt to end a drought, bless a harvest, improve fertility, gain favor from a god, etc. Yet we're so depraved we don't even sacrifice our kids for anything of value, just convenience. But even if murdering babies actually improved things, it would still be evil, wouldn't it?

Now here's the kicker: part of the reason our society and country are in decline is because of the culture of death we created around abortion. People desire it, they crave it, they celebrate the murder of their children. We've created Golom-like creatures who lust after their ring, and you would have us continue to empower them. Abortion is the "One Ring to Rule Them All", and no man can ethically or successfully wield it. To do so is to doom us. It needs to be destroyed.

So go right ahead, demonize those innocent babies. Keep killing them for your illogical belief that doing so will help save our depraved society. Use the same utilitarian ethics as the leftists. We will be judged, in this life and the next, for our disgusting disregard for and genocide of the unborn.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:34:12 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

This is the part OP misses.

It's not enough for them to do these things. Others must participate in their delusion, and they will push for that to be mandated by law.
View Quote

All the more reason for them to be allowed to destroy themselves and each other.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top