Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/13/2022 3:28:22 PM EDT
While I am sure that there was cheating going on, and GOPe sandbagging populist candidates, and all the other things people are blaming as the fly in the 2020 and 2022 ointment, I think the push for easier voting is also to blame.

It has been said for a long time that if we could up voter turn out we might be able to change things, but I don't think that is true. In fact I don't want most people to vote, I want to to be difficult, I was only the people that care, the people invested, the people that pay attention to vote.

Wanna know how Biden got more votes than Obama? I suspect that it's because the mail in voter push caused by Covid actually made it easier for the ignorant and lazy to vote. The people educated about politics by SNL and The View.

Making it easier to vote gives low IQ teat suckers a say in who governs and mail in ballots will be the final nail in the coffin.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 3:30:16 PM EDT
[#1]
*fewer
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 3:34:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
*fewer
View Quote

I stand corrected.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 3:38:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Low IQ is already the standard.
Stop projecting!
Embrace science and mathematics and y’all can figure out how the code is switching votes.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 3:41:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes increased turnout helps the Dems.   But every legal voter is entitled to vote.

I’m not sure how we reconcile those two facts without looking like voter suppression
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 3:42:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Only landowners and verified tax payers should have a vote. Skin in game
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 3:44:17 PM EDT
[#6]
The illusion of choice is comforting.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 3:45:07 PM EDT
[#7]
And by that you mean retired people who have nothing better to do. ??
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 3:45:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Verified tax payers ??
That’s very woke.
It’s supposed to be MALE landowners whose kinfolk hail from England.
Once you expand beyond real Americans there is no stopping that train.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 3:46:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Yes increased turnout helps the Dems.   But every legal voter is entitled to vote.

I’m not sure how we reconcile those two facts without looking like voter suppression
View Quote

You can vote in person on Election Day,  or get an abentee ballot if you know you're not going to be able to get to the polls.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 3:47:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Unless they're women.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 3:49:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Fact is republican platform has never been for a majority of people .  It has been for a majority of voters. Mail in voting isn't going to go away.  It also isn't ripe with fraud.    More voters simply boils down to a higher percentage of the working class and working poor voting.   It also means you can't ig ore populist trends on social issues such as legally zing weed and protecting first trimester abortion rights. If the GOP does not adapt their platform to be more populist on social and economic issue the GOP will simply lose more elections.

Democrats don't need to cheat.  They just need to increase the percentage of citizens voting.  Which is what they have been doing for the last decade.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 3:49:43 PM EDT
[#12]
The bottom line is a large chunk of the population are not "fellow citizens" who deserve to be fairly represented, they're the enemy. They share no common values with you. They can and do outcompete and cause harm to conservatives at every level beyond just voting, and this has become particularly obvious post-2015. They will attack your faith, your family, your livelihood, any way they can think of. They understand on a personal level the struggle they're in. In many ways they struggle against reality itself, despise civilization at every level because they know they would personally only be a detriment to others in any time and place including an outright communist society, increasingly hate very bodies they're born in, yet they succeed. They want it. You can call them crazy, think you're more rational or "not as desperate" as they are when you don't apply politics to daily life, but they get what they want, more and more.

Some things conservatives can do at minimum is DEFOO any friends and family who aren't sufficiently aligned with their values. Don't wait for them to gaslight and demoralize you with their snark during another crisis. Practice free association, cut them off. Tolerating these people at holiday gatherings, in workplaces, and everywhere else is part of how we got here.

Conservatives can also hop on testosterone therapy. If you're not familiar what testosterone does for a person psychologically, and socially, it's an antidepressant, stimulant and +3 to charisma in a twice weekly needle. Makes anyone more respectable and assertive, physically stronger, and more driven. Anyone who can even stay on the high end of normal range consistently will have an edge over 90% of people they encounter. I see no reason not to, for people that have already had kids, and fertility-preserving options including sperm banking and some drugs that are gaining popularity as TRT adjuncts or on their own are options for younger people.

People sometimes make the talking point that it's simple for a teenage girl to get T which is probably going to wreck them. It is actually rather easy to get testosterone as a man in most developed countries. Most GP's and endos are clueless and will gatekeep. There are however, at least half a dozen specialty clinics in ever metro, plus online clinics that service every state, who will prescribe readily, typically for numbers under 300 ng/dl total T. Any lab test at that or below is typically enough. Piss poor numbers around 400 accompanied by low T symptoms, just enough for most endos or GP's to say it's in normal range and dismiss the problem, are extremely common. I will say, this number can fluctuate quite a bit throughout the day. Any man that stays up all night drinking and fapping while playing video games will probably have next to none the following day. So don't do anything like that, if you want a legit number that confirms that yes, your testosterone is shitty, but not quite shitty enough that someone will help you actually be what you could be by getting it increased.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 3:53:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Universal suffrage is a path to ruin.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 3:54:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
While I am sure that there was cheating going on, and GOPe sandbagging populist candidates, and all the other things people are blaming as the fly in the 2020 and 2022 ointment, I think the push for easier voting is also to blame.

It has been said for a long time that if we could up voter turn out we might be able to change things, but I don't think that is true. In fact I don't want most people to vote, I want to to be difficult, I was only the people that care, the people invested, the people that pay attention to vote.

Wanna know how Biden got more votes than Obama? I suspect that it's because the mail in voter push caused by Covid actually made it easier for the ignorant and lazy to vote. The people educated about politics by SNL and The View.

Making it easier to vote gives low IQ teat suckers a say in who governs and mail in ballots will be the final nail in the coffin.
View Quote

Welcome to the party.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 3:56:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Fact is republican platform has never been for a majority of people .  It has been for a majority of voters. Mail in voting isn't going to go away.  It also isn't ripe with fraud.    More voters simply boils down to a higher percentage of the working class and working poor voting.   It also means you can't ig ore populist trends on social issues such as legally zing weed and protecting first trimester abortion rights. If the GOP does not adapt their platform to be more populist on social and economic issue the GOP will simply lose more elections.

Democrats don't need to cheat.  They just need to increase the percentage of citizens voting.  Which is what they have been doing for the last decade.
View Quote

Agree
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 3:57:35 PM EDT
[#16]
I've been saying this for years.  MTV should change the slogan from "rock the vote" to "rock the couch".
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 3:58:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Net tax contributors only.

The way it is now, every dumb f in the country votes (and is made to feel like their vote is super important), which is the equivalent of the relative organizations going to extreme lengths to maker sure my vote counted for who wins the Miss America pageant or the Heisman when I don’t care about either enough to even tune in or give a f.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 3:58:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Unless they're women.
View Quote

That had verified abortions, they have skin in the game
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 3:59:06 PM EDT
[#19]
The problem as far as I see it, the ballot itself is not signed.  You sign the envelope but not the paper ballot. As soon as the ballot is out of the envelope the chain of custody is out the window on voter I d ! Vote in person, sign your ballot with valid id, hand count the ballots. We use to know at the end of the night what measures passed and whom was elected. The ballot system is tainted now.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 3:59:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well they have the right to vote, doesn't mean it needs to be easy like mail in. Too much opportunity for fraud as well.

Link Posted: 11/13/2022 4:00:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep!
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 4:02:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Verified US Citizens with..... net tax contributions only.
View Quote

FIFY....
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 4:02:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You can vote in person on Election Day,  or get an abentee ballot if you know you're not going to be able to get to the polls.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not sure how we reconcile those two facts without looking like voter suppression

THIS. if you are too lazy or stupid to get to the polls on the day of the election, then fuck off
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 4:02:57 PM EDT
[#24]
We need a blockchain solution.  Everyone would be able to confirm their vote counted, and counted for whom they actually voted for.  Anomalies would be easy to flush out.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 4:05:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

It also made ballot harvesting super easy. Barely an inconvenience!
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 4:10:54 PM EDT
[#26]
This is the "demographic" that stopped the red wave .....

Let this shit soak in and plan accordingly ....

INSANE: Young Americans Don't Know ANYTHING!
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 4:12:39 PM EDT
[#27]
to get a star of david drivers license in az one needs to provide a birth certificate, drivers license/state id, social security id and a couple pieces of mail to prove your residence. To get a mail in ballot you just need to open your mail box.

jury selection should provide a good data pull of the newly registered to vote.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 4:12:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufmcubp2szg
View Quote

One person one vote (including dead people), welcome to universal suffrage.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 4:15:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

FIFY....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Verified US Citizens with..... net tax contributions only.

FIFY....
I'm not so sure that would help us.

Imagine you have a lower income Republican... gets married... has some kids. After he takes the Child tax credit, he might break even or even be a next tax taker. Now you lost his vote.
He would have had a voice prior to getting married and having kids... but now he doesn't.

Then compare him to another leftist who decides to get married, and marries some other leftist and both decide having kids is "Bad for the environment". They both work, and make the same amount as the other dude, or more. They now have a voice.

Then take into consideration that wealthier people are more and more turning to the Democrats.

There is a reason people are starting to consider the DNC the new party of the rich and the GOP as the new party of the working class.

If we were to dismiss working class people, I'm not entirely sure Trump would have won 2020.

FFS, Chuck Schumer even made this point himself:

""For every blue-collar Democrat we lose in western Pennsylvania," Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) famously said in 2016, "we will pick up two moderate Republicans in the suburbs in Philadelphia, and you can repeat that in Ohio and Illinois and Wisconsin." Source
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 4:17:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufmcubp2szg
View Quote
The problem with those kind of videos.... is there is no way to know whether or not they're cherry picking.

For all we know, he interviewed one thousand people, and he picked the 5 dumbest people to prove how stupid the "average person" is. It would have to be an unedited longform video of him randomly walking around, asking random people stuff before I can truly trust it. But then the video would be hours long, and boring.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 4:24:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
We need a blockchain solution.  Everyone would be able to confirm their vote counted, and counted for whom they actually voted for.  Anomalies would be easy to flush out.
View Quote

I was talking to a coworker.  I get in line, verify my ID and then hand me a random ballot that has a "tear off" that I take from the top of my ballot just before I run it through the machine.  This tear off gets put in a box and believe it is to verify the count later that is in the machine.  

If they could go back and have a second "tear off" that had my ballot identifier on it...then a website that I enter that random identical number showing how that ballot voted.  Now I am not sure the issues that might popup from this like; make sure you use a VPN as to not geo-locate your voting choices to your address.  

Link Posted: 11/13/2022 4:27:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Perhaps the Right should do it too, then.

All is fair in love and war, yes? Would you rather die watching America crumble because you took the high road on this issue, or do what needs to be done and prosper?
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 4:31:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Imagine you have a lower income Republican... gets married... has some kids. After he takes the Child tax credit, he might break even or even be a next tax taker. Now you lost his vote.
He would have had a voice prior to getting married and having kids... but now he doesn't.

Then compare him to another leftist who decides to get married, and marries some other leftist and both decide having kids is "Bad for the environment". They both work, and make the same amount as the other dude, or more. They now have a voice.

Then take into consideration that wealthier people are more and more turning to the Democrats.

There is a reason people are starting to consider the DNC the new party of the rich and the GOP as the new party of the working class.

If we were to dismiss working class people, I'm not entirely sure Trump would have won 2020.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I would bet 87% of the "baby mamas" in the big liberal cities that are part of the FSA vote Dem.  Just look at the most recent elections...I am sure all those Shitshow voters shooting each other make bank and pay taxes.  You have to eliminate the FSA from voting, otherwise Mob rule takes over and they vote for more free shit.  I don't deny that it might impact some R voters but honestly we give out too much "child tax credits" these days.  I don't have any kids in the house any more, I still pay for schools to teach CRT.......

ETA...your edit:
Quoted:

""For every blue-collar Democrat we lose in western Pennsylvania," Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) famously said in 2016, "we will pick up two moderate Republicans in the suburbs in Philadelphia, and you can repeat that in Ohio and Illinois and Wisconsin." Source

FCS and he can choke on a CoC...how did 2016 turn out by the way?
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 4:33:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
to get a star of david drivers license in az one needs to provide a birth certificate, drivers license/state id, social security id and a couple pieces of mail to prove your residence. To get a mail in ballot you just need to open your mail box.

jury selection should provide a good data pull of the newly registered to vote.
View Quote

What do you need to register for that mail in thing?
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 4:35:18 PM EDT
[#35]
The idea that voting shouldn’t involve sacrifice is bullshit.  It’s a privilege of living in a free society. One day a year , in person, with fewer exceptions would be a good step. Prove your commitment.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 4:49:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Being entitled to vote doesn't mean the state is compelled to hold your hand and wipe your ass from the moment you wake up that day until you finish filling out the ballot.

Do a week for early voting, a day for the election, and limited use of absentee or mail-in ballots for people who specifically request them ahead of time. Take a photo when you get your voter registration, poll workers match your name and DOB and photo to it when you show up to verify identity. All free of charge. Maybe make voting something like jury duty as far as employers having to let you go do your civic duty without retaliation or punishment. Maybe make some ADA accommodations for people with physical disabilities. Everyone else, go get your ass in line like a responsible citizen.

Link Posted: 11/13/2022 4:51:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Mail in voting helps dems because they get to canvas dem strongholds, which are densely populated.

They canvass those areas and convince the idiots that otherwise wouldn't vote to vote. They lie to them about the candidates, make commies look appealing, talk about how easy it is to vote, and even offer to drop their ballots off.

We do have too many people voting, and most of them are in the cities.

Uninformed voters are the stupidest and most gullible voters. And dems take full advantage of them.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 4:53:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I would bet 87% of the "baby mamas" in the big liberal cities that are part of the FSA vote Dem.  Just look at the most recent elections...I am sure all those Shitshow voters shooting each other make bank and pay taxes.  You have to eliminate the FSA from voting, otherwise Mob rule takes over and they vote for more free shit.  I don't deny that it might impact some R voters but honestly we give out too much "child tax credits" these days.  I don't have any kids in the house any more, I still pay for schools to teach CRT.......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Wealthy are increasingly turning Democrat. Working class families, are increasingly becoming Republican.

Also, you paying schools to teach CRT comes from your local property taxes/sales taxes... not Federal income taxes.
Not only that, actual studies which party uses benefits more... actually seems to show that they're about equivalent.

Given the fact that an increasing number of Wealthy people are voting Democrat... that would only hurt Republicans more.

When I was single, I was a net tax contributor. Should I lose my right to vote, just because I got married, had kids... and now get a child tax credit or perhaps might sign up for some form of assistance to help pay medical costs?

Ultimately, it would ensure that only Neo-Liberals and Neo-Conservatives would win... as the only people who would have a voice include the following:

Married DINKs
Homosexuals
Wealthy Neo-Cons and Neo-Liberals
Unmarried Working poor.

Those are not demographics that play well for the GOP, unless you want to make sure that the likes of Romney, George W. Bush, Clintons, etc would win... in perpetuity.

The GOP needs to become the new party for the working class. Stop attacking working lower income families, or even middle income families.

Besides, even if you break even *OR* get a check. There is also sales tax, property taxes, and all other forms of taxes.

ETA: I think we should at the very least, just go back to in person voting. Anyone too lazy to hit the polls, shouldn't have a right to vote. Frankly, I wouldn't even have a problem with requiring that people pass the same Civics test they give to immigrants. If you can't pass the same test required of immigrants wanting to get naturalized... then you shouldn't be allowed to vote. The test is fairly easy for anyone who gives a shit.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 5:06:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

ETA...your edit:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA...your edit:
Quoted:

Because he underestimated how many poor, working class who were previously disaffected and didn't vote... would make up for the "moderate republicans" who turned Dem.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 7:52:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I was talking to a coworker.  I get in line, verify my ID and then hand me a random ballot that has a "tear off" that I take from the top of my ballot just before I run it through the machine.  This tear off gets put in a box and believe it is to verify the count later that is in the machine.  

If they could go back and have a second "tear off" that had my ballot identifier on it...then a website that I enter that random identical number showing how that ballot voted.  Now I am not sure the issues that might popup from this like; make sure you use a VPN as to not geo-locate your voting choices to your address.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One of the reasons this might not be implemented, is that many are against the idea of being able to *PROVE* you voted a certain way. Why prevent that? Simple, to prevent actual direct vote buying or voter intimidation.

Imagine if your employer asks to see proof you voted "correctly" before continuing your employment. OR perhaps a parent might kick a child out of the home, for "voting the wrong way", or refuse to pay for their college. Or what if someone offers someone a couple hundred bucks to vote a certain way?
You want people to vote their conscience, and not have to worry about consequences from a third person. Not being able to prove to a third person, how you voted... prevents those kind of shenanigans.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 9:07:31 PM EDT
[#41]
The Inverted New Deal: Elites Vote Democratic; Working class, Republican
To Summarize, wealthier communities now vote predominantly Democrat...
Working class communities note vow predominantly Republican.

The Trend is widening more over time.

I made some calculations using 2022's 1040 Instructions.

These are the "break even points" for income level when it comes to how much money you need to earn... before you start being a "net taxpayer" because of child tax credits, standard deduction.
Note: This does *NOT* include EITC, as that is far more difficult to calculate this "chart"
45,900 - 1 kid
62,650 - 2 kids
79,900 - 3 kids
95,900 - 4 kids

So essentially, from those communities... you want to basically only have the single, and married but no kids people voting? or at the very most... have one kid and only if they make more than $45K/yr?
You're shooting yourself in the foot.

Conservatives are far more likely to have more than 3 kids too... so you'd be disproportionately affecting them.

Leftists dont have as many kids, in general.

This animosity aimed at lower income people, needs to fucking stop. Like it or not, the GOP *DEPENDS* on reaching out to these voters.
The chart we see above, and other examples I've already listed above, show that the GOP is becoming the Working class and party of the working poor.
If you want to *ENSURE* the supremacy of the "Monoparty"... go ahead... disenfranchise the "working poor"

Link Posted: 11/13/2022 9:09:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Yes.

I would say half if not more of the American population does not deserve a say in government. That should be left to their superiors.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 9:26:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Yes.

I would say half if not more of the American population does not deserve a say in government. That should be left to their superiors.
View Quote
Only rich people should vote? Since 2016, its been working class and working poor that have pushed Republicans to the finish line...right?

Wealthier communities are more likely to vote Democrat.
This perhaps may have been different during the Romney era.
The "Wealthy Republicans" abandoned the GOP, as a direct result of the Paleo-Con take over.
A significant number of Neo-Cons decided to just join the Democrats.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 9:28:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Only landowners should be eligible to vote on propositions affecting land tax.
That said, it doesn't matter how we vote if the winners are selected for us through ballot fraud.  We are a banana republic.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 9:32:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Only rich people should vote? Since 2016, its been working class and working poor that have pushed Republicans to the finish line...right?

The "Wealthy Republicans" abandoned the GOP, as a direct result of the Paleo-Con take over.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes.

I didn’t say only rich people should vote.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 9:32:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Right or wrong, I'm at this point.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 9:37:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Look at Europe, see how many allow mail in voting. This is why I don't shit on them.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 10:05:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I didn't say only rich people should vote.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes.

Oh. I thought you were referring to income levels.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 10:14:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes.

For example, if you’ve ever used Descovy for Prep, you shouldn’t get to vote.
If you are on government aid for longer than 6mo and you’re not a quadriplegic, you shouldn’t get to vote.
If you’ve had an abortion and there’s not a corresponding police report for rape, you shouldn’t get to vote.
If you use a scooter at Walmart and you’re not a disabled veteran, you shouldn’t get to vote.
If you are a registered democrat, you shouldn’t get to vote.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 11:25:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

For example, if you've ever used Descovy for Prep, you shouldn't get to vote.
If you are on government aid for longer than 6mo and you're not a quadriplegic, you shouldn't get to vote.
If you've had an abortion and there's not a corresponding police report for rape, you shouldn't get to vote.
If you use a scooter at Walmart and you're not a disabled veteran, you shouldn't get to vote.
If you are a registered democrat, you shouldn't get to vote.
View Quote
My list:
1. Take any benefits for more than 6 months, aside from healthcare. Frankly, most government benefits should be done away with,... after de-regulating housing so cheaper options would be available. Healthcare? Meh, its expensive as shit, so I can't blame people too much.
2. You've ever had an abortion.
3. You've ever used Descovy for Prep. (Agree there)
4. You believe in child gender reassignment surgery.... but then again you should just be exiled for that.
5. Neo-Cons, and Neo-Libs. Fuck it, just exile them.
6. People who advocated for free trade with China, and sold America out to China. Again, perhaps exile them too.
7. Any Federal Employee that has previously violated any Constitutional Right. Work for the ATF? Your designated ballot box is a paper shredder. Fuck it, exile them too.
8. Anyone who owns a "Smart Car".
9. Anyone with made up pronouns.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top