BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/11/2013 4:25:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Another idea...

The Gadsden snake... just the snake, no grass.  

With the words MOLON LABE coming from it's mouth.  As though the snake is screaming toward the enemy those words.
Link Posted: 4/11/2013 6:30:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
So what kind of tattoos did Washington, Jefferson, Adams and Henry have?

None of course.  They were respectable men.

They had muskets too. Should we get rid of our AR's?
Link Posted: 4/11/2013 6:32:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Dk_prof's avatar with a scroll saying, "what's good for the goose is good for the gander "
Link Posted: 4/11/2013 6:34:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Ben Franklin, naked, wielding a musket and a tomahawk.

Pay for it and I will!!!

eta-
Link Posted: 6/3/2013 11:51:06 PM EDT
[#5]

That is sweet!  I have been looking for years to get another tat.  I have told the wife and kids that I have always wanted a colonial minuteman holding an AR.  I just never found the time to sit down with an artist.  Then while in a gun store, my son walks up with a magazine in his hands and asks me if this drawing was something like I had envisioned.  Now, I met with an artist, he changed a bunch of stuff on it to make it more personal to me and I'm getting it done.  It was very similar to what I had been looking for.
Link Posted: 6/4/2013 8:42:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/4/2013 8:44:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Ben Franklin, naked, wielding a musket and a tomahawk.

Dude.

that would be fucking sweet.

Old Ben was supposedily quite the pervert.
Link Posted: 6/4/2013 9:02:23 AM EDT
[#8]
I want to have the Botanny Cross from the Maryland Confederate Regiments and a verse from the MD State Song

"Better the Blade, the Shot, the Bowl; than Crucifixion of the Soul" written over it.
Link Posted: 6/5/2013 8:14:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Another idea...

The Gadsden snake... just the snake, no grass.  

With the words MOLON LABE coming from it's mouth.  As though the snake is screaming toward the enemy those words.

I've been considering having a photo realistic rattlesnake tat wrapped around my arm from shoulder to elbow, with "Don't tread on me" written between the snake coils.  But living in West Texas local talent is of uncertain ability.

Paladin
Link Posted: 6/5/2013 8:23:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
revolutionary war era, just not U.S. revolutionary war, but I always liked this painting. I recon a good artist could put a different flag there.

Liberty Leading the People by Delacroix is at the Louvre.  Note the rich man in the top hat and the peasant on the other side of Liberty.  They're symbolic of the classes and of the French flag (sans le roi).

Liberty Tree is a good symbol.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top