Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:23:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:24:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Stop listening to the news and social media.
You know when the last time I was called a racist, had some BLM dirt bag spit on me, or was accosted?
It hasn't happened, ever.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:26:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No mate, I and many people feel the same way. If you are a straight white male you are despised and the despisers aren't even trying to hide it anymore, some one said to just leave the country. To where? You do know America isn't the only country full of those who hate staight white males right? It's all over the World.
View Quote
Even countires full of white people and run by white people hate white people right now.

Hear me out on this:
For millenia the white man built civilization from Rome to America and everything in between. We conquered vast lands, explored the world, subjugated native populations, and built the greatest war machines ever known. So maybe we have our comeuppance due.

But here's the strange part. It isn't the brown or black people bringing about our own downfall. It's whites suffering from white guilt that is allowing this to happen.

It is like being white is the original sin, and the only way to atone for it is to be anti white. Or something.

But those self loathing whites are dumb as fuck. The second you abdicate the throne the new regime doesn't leave you alone. No, they kill the old king. Don't expect forgiveness.

Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:26:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I checked out of politics / political discussion / social media etc.

A couple of my friends got into an argument about politics at deer camp last weekend. I ducked out and went for a midnight ride on the 4 wheeler under NODs. Came back and they were done and I drank some more with them.

I do my job, spend time with my family, do my best to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Feels much better than waiting 2 weeks for the kraken to be released.

I mean at this point fuck it. Savor the good, work on the bad you can actually change, and ignore the rest. That's all you can ever really do anyway.

Life is still good.
View Quote

How cool is it to 4 wheel with nods?  Man, I gotta try that.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:28:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I would highly suggest you unplug from all that shit.  Stop listening to talk radio.  Stop watching the news.  Spend your day off tomorrow doing whatever the fuck you want, because you absolutely can.  

They're trying to drag us down because we're not victims yet.  We don't go around whining that this or that happened to us because of the color of our skin or the location of our sex organs.  They won't be happy until we're crying on the news with everyone else about how terrible life is because of who we are.  I say fuck all that.  Live your life unashamed, for you, for your family and for your God.  No one else gets a say in how you're doing.  

Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:29:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
It's fun as fuck. I had to put electrical tape over the instrument panel though as it gave off too much light.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:29:29 PM EDT
[#7]
The "mowing my lawn" part of the rant is what really made it for me.

I bet you and I could be friends in real life.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:29:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You know when the last time I was called a racist, had some BLM dirt bag spit on me, or was accosted?
View Quote

Pretty much.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:29:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If i didnt have a beautiful little girl id bring the matches.
View Quote

There are people alive today because of my kid.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:30:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I checked out of politics / political discussion / social media etc.

A couple of my friends got into an argument about politics at deer camp last weekend. I ducked out and went for a midnight ride on the 4 wheeler under NODs. Came back and they were done and I drank some more with them.

I do my job, spend time with my family, do my best to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Feels much better than waiting 2 weeks for the kraken to be released.

I mean at this point fuck it. Savor the good, work on the bad you can actually change, and ignore the rest. That's all you can ever really do anyway.

Life is still good.

It's very cool. And easier than you think it will be, especially if you have some moon.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:31:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Pretty much.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much.
I got called a racist last Tuesday because I had the audacity to do my job and punish a hispanic juvenile delinquent for drawing gang tags with a sharpie on the walls.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:34:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
All I can say, op, is that I have not watched the news. Any news. None.
Since the election.
I feel great.
My powder is dry. Arfcom will let me know the rest...
View Quote
I stopped watching it years ago.   In my observation, the longer you are away from it, the more absolutely ridiculous it all seems.  

Even if this quote's attribution is false or at least suspect, the message is spot on.

Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:36:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Same

Not quite your level of bitter yet

Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:38:30 PM EDT
[#14]
I remember things being just fine until Hillary and Bill got into the White House. Hillary used to be on the BOD of Walmart when they moved supply chain to China goods.
I blame whoever runs Hillary & friends.
And they want you miserable, and cold and dead.
Fuck them, they want you to burn it to the ground. Let’s party instead.

Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:39:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Today is one of those days.

Despite the fact that I know I would get destroyed in the inferno, the schadenfreude from watching it all implode would be fucking worth it.

I mean fuck all of it. Fuck the government, fuck the economy, fuck gun laws, fuck critical race theory and all that bullshit, fuck the stimulus, fuck our idiocracy, fuck feminism, fuck LGTBQ bullshit that is everywhere, fuck degeneracy, fuck lawlessness, fuck cancel culture, and fuck me too while were at it.

Maybe it is because I am tired of going to work, raising kids, paying taxes, mowing my lawn, and doing everything else that makes civilization happen while being told I am a worthless racist, sexist, bigoted piece of shit because of my genitals and skin tone.

I took tomorrow off and I am drinking right now, so fuck 'em!

Needed someone to rant to, but there ain't anyone else but GD. Damn that's fucking sad.
View Quote

You're in TX.

For starters stop doing your own yard work and find one of the million mexicans for hire.

That extra relax spend time for yourself or with your kids adds up every week.

Yard work is for suckers.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:39:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Despite the fact that I know I would get destroyed in the inferno, the schadenfreude from watching it all implode would be fucking worth it.

I mean fuck all of it. Fuck the government, fuck the economy, fuck gun laws, fuck critical race theory and all that bullshit, fuck the stimulus, fuck our idiocracy, fuck feminism, fuck LGTBQ bullshit that is everywhere, fuck degeneracy, fuck lawlessness, fuck cancel culture, and fuck me too while were at it.

Maybe it is because I am tired of going to work, raising kids, paying taxes, mowing my lawn, and doing everything else that makes civilization happen while being told I am a worthless racist, sexist, bigoted piece of shit because of my genitals and skin tone.

Needed someone to rant to, but there ain't anyone else but GD. Damn that's fucking sad.
View Quote

Can I subscribe to your newsletter?

(ETA: I feel similarly, OP)
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:41:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

But... do you like the new avatars?

ETA (I M LOVING the new Chevelle album, this is the chit!!!):

Chevelle - Piistol Star (Gravity Heals)
Chevelle - Piistol Star (Gravity Heals) (Official Audio)

Chevelle - Peach
Chevelle - Peach (Official Audio)

Chevelle - So Long, Mother Earth
Chevelle - So Long, Mother Earth (Official Audio)

Chevelle - Mars Simula
Chevelle - Mars Simula (Official Audio)

Chevelle - Remember When
Chevelle - Remember When (Official Audio)
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:43:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Boy you guys must have been too young to remember Clinton
View Quote

OP, it's not a good look to be worked up like that. Live your life, enjoy your family.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:43:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Chin up brother, we are all in this together.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:46:22 PM EDT
[#20]
you can say suck it up, we mostly do with only a grumble.... its the work environment, new policy's, new managers, things that make no sense being forced on everyone .... that has changed for allot of people this last year thats the rough one to get around ontop of everything else....  good thread.   dilly dilly.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:47:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I think I was as close today to walking into my bosses office and saying fuck this shit as I have ever been.  

For what ever reason I have lost my motivation and patience with what I do since the atmosphere at work changed and forced me to change my job title and position.  

I went from working for a mom and pop business which had its challenges and shit days but was always rewarding and fun.  Everyone knew each other and had worked together for years upon years.  

The business was bought out by a corporate borg.  All the mother fuckers are concerned with now is, efficiency,  and the best way to fleece its customers of their money and personal info more efficiently.  

Save 3 or 4 people,  everyone I knew and worked with for years began leaving one by one.  

I am biding my time there before moving and taking another job.  And I cannot wait for it.  The new company has made thing so much less efficient and have only made my job more difficult and began alienating regular customers that I have worked with for many years.  

Nothing the new overlords have promised has come true,  They have run off loads of experienced employees and customers alike and act like a child screaming "LALALALA" with their fingers in their ears when you try to bring it up at meetings.

Don't get me started on the state of the country.  
View Quote
Damn, I could have written this word for word.

When the Private Equity firms buy in, you are definitely in for a shitty time until you give up and quit.  Been through it on e before, going through it again now.  

The only thing that matters is the bottom line...period.

Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:56:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:57:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Felt the same way driving home. Been pretty much unplugged since the election.   Recently watched clips of Biden and media protecting the brain dead puppet along w that piece of shit cuomo. Read about the ridiculous stimulus and just said....wtf. How did this great nation come to this. Wtf is going on.   Cancel culture, all of the nonsense we all see. I feel powerless since the election. But what can we do...vote...yeah right.

To refocus, I always say to myself when I feel this way....I have 2 healthy great kids, that makes rich and blessed beyond comprehension.

I needed to vent myself. Thanks for the thread, you aren’t alone OP.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 12:01:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Go pack a chainsaw OP,

Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff (Official Music Video)
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 12:05:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Calculating my stimulus check cheered me up bro.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 12:07:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 12:07:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Could be worse... could be raining.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/11/2021 12:14:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Since the election.
I feel great.
View Quote

This.

And don’t give in to their worthless asses.

Laugh in their faces and call them stupid fucks in so many words.

Save the energy and anger for the appointed time, it’s a coming for sure. But don’t worry about it.

Our ancestors faced the Comanche on a nightly basis.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 12:16:59 AM EDT
[#29]
Im in the same boat bud, many are.. The cards are stacked against us, but worrying about it wont do shit... Shut your tv off, get off the internet for a while, spend some time doing projects, or hiking in the woods... Get away from everything and get your head back on straight... This is what they want... They want us to break down... I find that hard manual labor is a good therapy for this type of shit... Last week, I slapped my waders on, and walked about 200 yards up the creek on my property, hack away at all the branches and shit leaning over it, and cleared out all the debris, and got the water flowing better... By the end of the day I was too tired to give a fuck, and I lowered the swamp by about a foot, so thats a plus... Think the rest of this week Ill be splitting and stacking firewood... Just stay busy, give you mind something else to worry about for awhile...
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 12:51:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
It's fun as fuck. I had to put electrical tape over the instrument panel though as it gave off too much light.
View Quote

I have the same problem with my utv.  With the key on, the massive 5"x10" message center is a bright green and washes out NODs.  Thinking about making some kind of light filter on a hinge to cover it for doing night drives.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 2:07:13 AM EDT
[#31]
Fireworks are regulated most places, isn’t it amazing all the beautiful firework shows people have at their home, on their property on the 4th July and 1st Jan. Seems like it’s almost as if people just live their lives and make the most of it how they want, rules don’t take things away, following them does. The law of the land is the constitutional law and the 2nd thing protects the 1st thing and vice versa. Do not comply to firework laws any day of the year.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 2:45:06 AM EDT
[#32]
I'm rowing the other side of your boat brother!  You are not alone.

Ministry - Stigmata - In Case You Didnt Feel Like Showing Up - VHS

Link Posted: 3/11/2021 2:58:32 AM EDT
[#33]
Check out of social media.

Its whats causing your funk. Im sure you'll say you don't use it, I only check in on old friends etc.

Thats bullshit.  

You check it all the time just like I did.

I deleted Twitter and only have IG, only follow the instathots, and as soon as they post something political I unfollow.

I also have Facebook, but its really only to keep up with my sister and her family. I don't want to make her send me texts when she posts shit there too. Everyone that does the soothing is muted or deleted.

We don't need to use social media how they designed it. We can use it how we see fit, make the decision to not hate yourself simply because that's what's "everyone" around you says you need to do.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 7:20:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 8:26:01 AM EDT
[#35]
Probably work till I die of cirrhosis of the liver...

Got a hangover and the whiskey shits.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 8:31:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Since the election.
I feel great.
View Quote

I stopped during the 0bama years. If I catch the news it’s literally an accident.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 8:31:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Dibs on nods
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 8:43:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 8:45:56 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Same
View Quote

Nice avatar.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 8:47:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Only "sometimes"?

Pfft
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 8:56:08 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

You don't know how to relax.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 9:05:52 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 9:12:46 AM EDT
[#43]
You’ve been sold out by your own people, and your women are leading the charge.

Endeavor to persevere.

Or get a hobby, smoke some doobie, eat some ‘shrooms, listen to music, get laid... Find something, anything, to make you feel better, because you are in grave danger of disappearing up your own butt-hole.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 9:21:44 AM EDT
[#44]
No one asked, so I will. What was your IDGAF adult beverage of choice?
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 9:23:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

He said earlier he had the whiskey shits, so I'm guessing whiskey.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 9:27:50 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
Good question..

Miller lite and Jim Beam... not together, but side by side.

It gets the job done.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 9:31:05 AM EDT
[#47]
Ell Oh Fucking Ell

Link Posted: 3/11/2021 9:36:25 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Reminds me of the closing argument scene in A Time To Kill but in reverse.

Link Posted: 3/11/2021 9:37:10 AM EDT
[#49]
All men get grumpy as they get older. Usually they don't reach the grumpy old man state untill 50s or 60s.

As things get worse the average age at which men turn into grumpy old men decreases.

Once this age gets down into the fighting age territory things get spicy.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 9:37:40 AM EDT
[#50]
There is an art to living
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top