User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 3:53:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Another headlight thread huh.
I am one of those folks with way too bright lights. . I am only interested in maximizing the amount of light thrown out the front of my truck. I put led bulbs in aftermarket clear halogen housings and I adjusted my headlights to that my low beams are now middle beams. Halfway between low and high. My high beams are "in your face, mother fucker" beams now.
I also put a 4 foot wide fog light bar on the front of the truck hard wired with a relay to come on when I turn on the high beams, or alternatively I can manually turn it on with a switch at any time.

I did this for maximum light output but once in a while I must confess that when  the odd driver who gets a stick up their dick about my middle beams and decides to flash me their high's in anger. Oh you want to play that game? Ok pal let me turn on my "in your face mother fucker" beams for a while along with the 4 foot led fog light bar and see if you like that.  I will burn your retinas right out of the eye balls.

Why? Because I can. Besides, even my light setup pales in comparison to those fire trucks and other emergency vehicles. Now those mother fuckers know how to party with their lights. They put my lights to shame.
View Quote

All fun and games ‘till someone literally sears your retinas with a Laser.    

……soon…..
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 8:55:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

All fun and games ‘till someone literally sears your retinas with a Laser.    

……soon…..
View Quote

An arms race you say? Yes Yes this could be fun!
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top