Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 17
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:17:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A whistleblower isn't a "leaker".  It's an entirely lawful process and an important part of Congressional oversight.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Another out the leaker project...
A whistleblower isn't a "leaker".  It's an entirely lawful process and an important part of Congressional oversight.
Lol
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:17:10 AM EDT
[#2]
President Trump:. Hey, that soup was awesome, can I have your recipe?

Japan President:. Sure, but don't give it to Rocket Boy.

President Trump:.  I promise.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:18:03 AM EDT
[#3]
So, the wire_taps continue?
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:18:51 AM EDT
[#4]

Trump 2020
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:19:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Just idle speculation, but the news that a Russian informant who was tight with Putin was whisked away with his family recently may be connected to this whistleblower complaint.

If Trump could be construed to have outed the informant by admission of the presence of an informant closely connected with Putin (regardless of whom he told) then the Intelligence agencies who managed the asset would understandably be upset.

How you censure a sitting President for this kind of action (if it occurred at all- again speculation) is a mystery to me.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:19:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Sooooo.... Is this more or less serious than Russian collusion?

I mean... A non elected official with an agenda making up something? Couldn't happen...

I'm guessing "all complaints have to be investigated"
View Quote
"Believe all Whistle blowers"

"#metoo"

We will get Kavanaugh and the SC right on this! They are sure to be partial to these phantom claims of vagueness!
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:19:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Maybe he promised no pussy grabbing?
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:20:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol
I mean...ask Blasey-Ford....very important and noble.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:20:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

It’s ok as long as he has something on Trump, otherwise he’s a dirty traitor.

ETA:

lol
View Quote
Funny how that happens.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:23:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Briefing from the IC IG to HPSCI just ended so let the leaks begin...now.

View Quote
This interesting, that's for sure. Never a dull moment at the dumpster fire!
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:24:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Just idle speculation, but the news that a Russian informant who was tight with Putin was whisked away with his family recently may be connected to this whistleblower complaint.

If Trump could be construed to have outed the informant by admission of the presence of an informant closely connected with Putin (regardless of whom he told) then the Intelligence agencies who managed the asset would understandably be upset.

How you censure a sitting President for this kind of action (if it occurred at all- again speculation) is a mystery to me.
View Quote
Either a censure through Congress or impeachment are the only real remedies.  And we know everybody's opinion on that...
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:24:27 AM EDT
[#12]
L_O_L
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:26:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Just bullshit from people who say shit and think it will be true.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:27:11 AM EDT
[#14]
I heard Adam Schiff is behind and pushing this
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:27:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Oh wait... So you're not walking him up the steps to the gallows?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Naturally.

Until we know the nature of the complaint it seems silly to jump to conclusions.  At this point, anyone saying "This is a nothingburger" is just as much of a retard as someone saying "This will bring down Trump!!!!111"
Oh wait... So you're not walking him up the steps to the gallows?
I'm honestly just curious at this point. Aren't you?
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:30:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol
Look up Daniel Ellsburg.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:31:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:31:34 AM EDT
[#18]
IN before the cnn retraction after its determined to be BS; the retraction that only 5% of people will see
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:34:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'm interested what this "promise" was, and who he made it to.

It probably wasn't just your usual "Trump gave away classified information...again" because a "Senior Administration Official" would know that the President is the OG OCA and can declassify whatever he wants.  It would be stupid...but not illegal...so no basis for a whistleblower complaint.  So this would be something different.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The question that needs to be asked, is when Trump made a promise, were his fingers crossed? Because then, its just the art of the deal.

It probably wasn't just your usual "Trump gave away classified information...again" because a "Senior Administration Official" would know that the President is the OG OCA and can declassify whatever he wants.  It would be stupid...but not illegal...so no basis for a whistleblower complaint.  So this would be something different.
(Removed -40xb)
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:39:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
IN before the cnn retraction after its determined to be BS; the retraction that only 5% of people will see
View Quote
Well there is a whistleblower.  We just don't know (for sure) what the nature of the complaint is...
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:40:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
It's not the evidence, it's the seriousness of the accusation that matters to the leftists...
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:40:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Wow, you mean the duly elected executive leader of a sovereign country spoke with some other leader of another country and promised them something?  As in, the same thing that's happened for a couple hundred years and with every single President?

Oh no, the horror.

Jesus man, some of you underscores need to get therapy or pull your head out of your fourth point of contact.

ETA: Wouldn't it just be hilarious and blow leftist moron brains if Trump actually promised Putin that we would annihilate them if they got in our way regarding Iran?  So much for that dead collusion theory.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:51:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Response from Trump:

Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:52:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Somebody saying Trump did something at sometime, and some people are looking into it is clearly all the evidence we need. Impeach fo'tay fi!!
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:53:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Either a censure through Congress or impeachment are the only real remedies.  And we know everybody's opinion on that...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If they manage to impeach him for a BS reason it may be game on in this country.    There are plenty of things about Trump I don't like but the left has been trying to remove him before he was even elected.  They lied, cheated, and have done everything in their power to do it.   They've thrown the full power of the government behind the effort and made no real attempt to hide it.   My first question here is why in the hell are they listening to the President talking to another head of state?   Is it just more of their coup bullshit?
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:55:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
Wait... So you are walking him up the steps to the gallows?
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:55:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The question that needs to be asked, is when Trump made a promise, were his fingers crossed? Because then, its just the art of the deal.

I'm more interested in why "the intelligence community" was listening to his phone call
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:56:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I'm honestly just curious at this point. Aren't you?
View Quote
I really don't need another $40M going to democrat stooges... But hey that's just me.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:58:14 AM EDT
[#29]
(Removed. -40xb)
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 11:00:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I'm more interested in why "the intelligence community" was listening to his phone call
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

An "official" call between POTUS and another leader is going to have a bunch of senior natsec people either on the call or in the room with POTUS.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 11:04:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

An "official" call between POTUS and another leader is going to have a bunch of senior natsec people either on the call or in the room with POTUS.
View Quote
So what?  Every fucking thing is a crisis with you (Removed -40xb).  The dude is the President and he has the authority to make deals and promises to other World leaders, regardless of who gets "worried" and squeals about it like a little bitch to the media while remaining nameless - like a bitch.

Seriously, look at the current situation: We have no fucking clue what was said or who it was said to, but yours and the media's narrative is already that it must be something truly awful.  Poisoning the well.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 11:04:44 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
The reporter that Rachel interviewed last night said the same thing!
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 11:05:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
So it would be a populated phone call; what you're saying is this whistleblower complaint is just made up nonsense, correct?
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 11:08:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a wet dream for the commies, nothing more.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 11:09:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Yep!
The reporter on TRMS worked for the Post.  
She was very careful to point out that POTUS has absolute declassification power and to have one on one conversations with other countries leaders.
BUT, she nailed him on promising something to the someone on the phone!
It was awesome!
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 11:10:46 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
So it would be a populated phone call; what you're saying is this whistleblower complaint is just made up nonsense, correct?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We don't know anything about the complaint yet.  Just pointing out how the whistleblower could know the contents of a phone call without some nefarious IC activity being involved.

[The second would be the IC picking up another call from the unnamed world leader talking about the content(s) of a call with POTUS.  Also nothing nefarious. That's what we pay them to do.]
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 11:12:26 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The talking heads this morning indicated it was a "Senior Official" in the room who heard the comment and decided it needed investigating.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 11:14:34 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Response from Trump:

View Quote
I trust Trump, not Adam Schitthead.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 11:14:41 AM EDT
[#39]
So many people listen to his phone calls but only one person was the "WhistleBlower"? Sounds like someone got their feelings_hurt.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 11:15:58 AM EDT
[#40]
Interesting..

Never saw that before.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 11:16:01 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
So many people listen to his phone class but only one person was the "WhistleBlower"? Sounds like someone got their feelings_hurt.
View Quote
Or one person had a spine and put country first...

We simply don't know yet.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 11:19:19 AM EDT
[#42]
At this point I literally couldn't care less what he said or to whom he said it.

And no I was never a Trump or nothing guy or a Trump is the greatest guy, he was and still is absolutely the correct pick when versing a Clinton.  That is simple fact.  But after 2 and a half years of this never ending bullshit you bet your ass I am all in on Trump but only because the left and people like the "_"  have pushed me to him.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 11:27:17 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

The talking heads this morning indicated it was a "Senior Official" in the room who heard the comment and decided it needed investigating.
View Quote
Who's been let go recently...?
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 11:27:28 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So many people listen to his phone class but only one person was the "WhistleBlower"? Sounds like someone got their feelings_hurt.

So the BS Steele dossier?  Was that putting the country first?  If so WHAT country?   All the crap the deep state and intelligence communities have been doing to sabotage his Presidency, was that putting the country first?  At what point do they give up trying to sabotage things and do their damn jobs?
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 11:27:57 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, we do know the whistleblower reached out to Adam Schitt, the anti American dickhead in Congress.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 11:28:24 AM EDT
[#47]
If I thought one of my senior staff was a disloyal embedded Dimocrat spy, I would let them overhear things and wait to see what the goofballs get erections about.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 11:29:07 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Who's been let go recently...?
View Quote
Yea, I was wondering if it was that no talent asshat Michael Bolton.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 11:30:12 AM EDT
[#49]
So a sitting president talked to a bunch of world leaders about current world events.

During that time, while talking on the phone, he said something to someone.

Someone blows a whistle.  The whistle is blown after a woman, who got passed over for a promotion, quit.

Because all of the previous Super_Scandals™ have all been totally serious and above board, I am going to guess that this will be the end of his presidency and the world.

Link Posted: 9/19/2019 11:30:56 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yea, I was wondering if it was that no talent asshat Michael Bolton.
View Quote
Interesting speculation you have there...
Page / 17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top