Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/23/2014 5:16:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Training weapon of future jihad yet as not able have true weapon of war for fighting infidels.

Soft of air dreams of one day being real bachabazi.

With your friendship, inshallah, dreams may becoming true?

Link Posted: 1/23/2014 5:52:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/23/2014 6:46:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/23/2014 6:59:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Most halal

Link Posted: 1/23/2014 7:06:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I hope this is still kickin tomorrow. I don't have time tonight.
Link Posted: 1/23/2014 7:09:09 PM EDT
[#6]
In(shallah)!
Link Posted: 1/23/2014 7:10:38 PM EDT
[#7]
I TELL TO FIRST WIFE TO PUT OUT KAHWA SO I CAN ATTRACT SECOND WIFE. I PUT TYPE 38 RIFLE DOWN WIFE STARTS LAUGHING AND SAYS IT IS LIKE A DONKEY COMPARED TO TYPE 99 AND NO SECOND WIFE WOULD MARRY INTO A FAMILY WITH JUST A TYPE 38!

WITH GREEN TAPE AND WHORE FACE, TYPE 38 WILL BECOME LIKE HERD OF GOATS MUCH APPEALING TO FATHERS TO SELL ME A WIFE!
Link Posted: 1/23/2014 7:11:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bro, I woke up this morning for prayers, and saw that Allah has blessed me with a chance to have great success.

Allahu Akbar!

I have posting of Kalashnikov. This is one which accompanied me to Cola Warrior East, and allowed many infidels to learn the operation of Kalashnikov rifle.

I have since improved with addition of much halal reflective belt to combine magazines.

Insha'Allah this pleases the Ayatolla.
http://i.imgur.com/Q7uZ8gm.jpg
View Quote

A PT belt for a mag coupler? Safest rifle ever.
Link Posted: 1/23/2014 7:14:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Bro, I need great tape of glorious country and halal sticker of whoreface to complement weapons from trade with nice American from CIA and war chest of patriotic American stickers. Plan to make first halal SBR, inshallah

Link Posted: 1/23/2014 7:17:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Need paki made product for so most glorious infidel pistol not stop in swamp of much haram, bro

Link Posted: 1/23/2014 7:28:29 PM EDT
[#12]

SNOW IS GARBAGE CAN!!
Link Posted: 1/23/2014 7:30:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Most Jungle Halal SKS Paki Tape and whore face make most wonderous

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/AKASL/IM001070.jpg

AKASL

LIVE FREE OR DIE
View Quote

holy shit

what happened there?
Link Posted: 1/23/2014 7:32:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Salams bros AoA  my custom glock. Enjoy Inshallah Akbar god willing I will be number 1 LGS in Islamabad

Link Posted: 1/23/2014 7:36:43 PM EDT
[#15]

Bro, why you want glorious tape for grenade?

Is waste of perfectly good tape and whoreface sticker.

Although, a rainbow grenade would be most halal.

Link Posted: 1/23/2014 7:56:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

No paki tape can fix the .5 cm too much I took off. Magazine fits most halal.

Akbar bro I custom work on glock perfection pistol. even glock  work after Paki gunsmithing. Peace be with you halal.
Link Posted: 1/23/2014 7:59:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Bro.

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/23/2014 8:00:37 PM EDT
[#18]
I know this is an underfolder but it needs Paki tape . " />
Link Posted: 1/23/2014 8:02:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Or maybe this 16 inch beauty" />
Link Posted: 1/23/2014 8:05:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Foul infidel rifle not even little bit halal.  

I am shamed to exit doorway for yard.  Goat not come in for nice time. Life nothingness.

PAKITAPE SAVE ME.

Link Posted: 1/23/2014 8:06:26 PM EDT
[#21]

AUG pupbull kill infidel terrific

Link Posted: 1/23/2014 8:06:30 PM EDT
[#22]

Please for to have paki-tape for to make rifle of trashcan halal?
Link Posted: 1/23/2014 8:15:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Foul infidel rifle not even little bit halal.  

I am shamed to exit doorway for yard.  Goat not come in for nice time. Life nothingness.

PAKITAPE SAVE ME.

<a href="http://s6.photobucket.com/user/creeping138/media/nothalal_zps35f2dead.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/creeping138/nothalal_zps35f2dead.jpg</a>

View Quote

Akbar cthulhu please let shame not set upon you. Paki tape cannot adhere to black rifle requiring lubrication. allah be with with you bro.
Link Posted: 1/23/2014 8:29:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Bro, I have rescued a rifle of the British Imperialists from the demon called Bubba.

It will require much tape to make worthy again.

Also have bayonet of the hated Indians as well, but don't think a whoreface sticker will fit it.

I am slipping and almost forgetting picture. Such a nice Thursday at the chai shop.

Link Posted: 1/23/2014 8:29:25 PM EDT
[#25]
I doin it right?

Link Posted: 1/23/2014 8:31:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/23/2014 8:33:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/23/2014 8:45:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I know this is an underfolder but it needs Paki tape . http://<a href=http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p129/whiskerzm/IMG_0386.jpg</a>" />
View Quote

I dare not look at this rifle straight on.  It has a beauty that I feared I was looking directly in Muhammad's (PBUH) soul.   I fear American fighting spirit is over stated myth.  I see many rifle post for greatness of selection to become pakimade yet most of them have never even been fired or carried in boot of new 1998 corolla wagon for any amount of time.  Of course paki tape can produce better shooting for these rifle too but it makes sadness in my heart that such freedom is carefully tucked into safety of locked box.  

I drove through hyperbad 26 days after eid and thought of stopping to see glory of any new color at paki made shop there.  Truck driver did not hear me yell for to him stopping from cargo rack on roof.
Link Posted: 1/23/2014 8:47:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Not mine, but worthy of submission

Link Posted: 1/23/2014 9:05:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Oh, what the heck. Me too!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
in

Oh, what the heck. Me too!

Possible IDF soldier make halal Jew gun with Paki tape? Note Jew tape holding optic to upper

Note: Accessories direct from Zionist Occupation Army. ALLAH MOST RESPECT IRONY
Link Posted: 1/23/2014 11:02:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/23/2014 11:33:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/23/2014 11:50:06 PM EDT
[#33]

They both need paki tape
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 12:00:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 12:01:53 AM EDT
[#35]
He's baaaack!!

I predict much halal, win, fail, and trash cans in this most blessed by allah thread!!

In and subscribed!

Link Posted: 1/24/2014 12:28:54 AM EDT
[#36]
How long until the judging? Getting home late tonight. Need to pick up tape too.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 12:58:01 AM EDT
[#37]

Ze Germans will not appreciate if you Paki-pimp that thing Bro...
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 1:15:08 AM EDT
[#38]
PEACE BE OF BETWEEN US. I OFFER MOST HUMBLE RIFLES NEEDING OF HALHAL

PIC OF FOR ONE BRINGING DEATH TO INFIDEL UNCLEN PORK MEAT. SADLY NO HALHAL TAPE AND WHORE TO BRING MORE HOLY THE SPILL OF INFIDEL BLOOD

PIC OF WHILE HOLY JOURNEY OF INFIDEL UNCLEN PORK MEAT BLOOD LIBERATION IN UNFIMILIAR LAND OF CALLING TEXAS. HILLS MUCH EASIER FOR NAVIGATION THAN HALHAL HOME OF AFGHANISTAN MAKE FOR MUCH EASIER HUNT.

SALAM BRO!
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 1:18:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Tape of duck not of enough.  Much need for improve tape of paki.  Then only shotgun be of strong.  Whoreface also much improve.

Link Posted: 1/24/2014 1:27:48 AM EDT
[#40]

Bro, matching beautiful whoreface for Bro's beautiful rifle!! Need lots of Paki tape for both.

Link Posted: 1/24/2014 1:27:51 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Oh sweet lord.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/24/2014 2:43:21 AM EDT
[#42]

Most halal dinner pic for my paki bros!

Link Posted: 1/24/2014 2:44:48 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa324/mike-munich/pigroast.jpg

View Quote

Is nice roast bro but meat is most haram. filthy for cleansed body

much cautoin and prayer bro
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 2:45:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 2:46:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa324/mike-munich/pigroast.jpg

no no! jewish butcher told me this animal most halal AND kosher! can't go wrong!

aleikum salam!
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 3:15:40 AM EDT
[#46]
American pig dog only shot 410 like Judge, made in Japan.  Only need only shot with birdshot for home defense. Allah guide aim and I kill infidel intruder, InShallah. Grandfather use to hunt tiger in Kashmir and Punjab. See stock? Much proof. Varnish lick off by tiger to get Grandather blood. Sometime you eat tiger and sometime tiger eat you, InShallah. Peace be upon you grandfather. . Stock cracked on most haram number two wife head.
Need green tape to cover rust and and fix stock. whore face to cover tiger lick. Make gun most halal. I will win InShallah.

Peace be upon you Ace Card of Rusted.

Link Posted: 1/24/2014 3:20:07 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
American pig dog only shot 410 like Judge, made in Japan.  Only need only shot with birdshot for home defense. Allah guide aim and I kill infidel intruder, InShallah. Grandfather use to hunt tiger in Kashmir and Punjab. See stock? Much proof. Varnish lick off by tiger to get Grandather blood. Sometime you eat tiger and sometime tiger eat you, InShallah. Peace be upon you grandfather. . Stock cracked on most haram number two wife head.
Need green tape to cover rust and and fix stock. whore face to cover tiger lick. Make gun most halal. I will win InShallah.

http://rs1118.pbsrc.com/albums/k607/fugitive13/C00E566B-CD4B-4FF0-B4FA-5211DBCBAEAF_zps5zaaqmkd.jpg~320x480
View Quote

Insh'Allah bro that is nice shotgun. You hunt halhal bird yes? What shot for use?

Salam bro

Also to add I have most halhal 20 gauge shotgun as well. I travel to homeland today to see elders and will post pic for all to see.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 3:24:43 AM EDT
[#48]
B2k4e

Welcome bro, May Allah shine upon you.

Salam Bros

ETA: Need more halal .222 rifles
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 3:25:49 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Insh'Allah bro that is nice shotgun. You hunt halhal bird yes? What shot for use?

Salam bro

Also to add I have most halhal 20 gauge shotgun as well. I travel to homeland today to see elders and will post pic for all to see.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://rs1118.pbsrc.com/albums/k607/fugitive13/C00E566B-CD4B-4FF0-B4FA-5211DBCBAEAF_zps5zaaqmkd.jpg~320x480

Salam bro

InShallah. Only need 7 and half for bird, infidel, or tiger. Use stock on wife. No other needed. Wife has slight stutter now but is obedient and not have whore mouth.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 3:30:57 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
B2k4e

Salam Bros

View All Quotes
Quoted:
B2k4e

Salam Bros

Thanks bro. I accept humble welcome and give my wishes of holy wellness to all bros. Salam!

Quoted:

InShallah. Only need 7 and half for bird, infidel, or tiger. Use stock on wife. No other needed. Wife has slight stutter now but is obedient and not have whore mouth.

Is very good bro you raise family well. I hope we may hunt in near future holy war of cola.

Salam bro

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top