Quoted:
Boeuf bourguignon in the oven. Now to wait 3 hours
Faster in the microwave.
I’m outta milk though, and you can’t boil a steak in the microwave without milk
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 7:16:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oh and the tank has a gasket that was hidden in cardboard pieces in the box, and the 6 step visual instructions didn't call it out. So the first time I assembled the terlit everything went well until I flushed it, when water splashed everywhere. Cleaned that up, emptied the tank as much as I could, soaked the rest up with a towel, disassembled the whole thing, installed the damned gasket after I found the mention in the full manual, got everything dried off, reconnected, turned the water back on and then noticed the drip.

At that point I was 190% out of fucks.
View Quote
Sounds so familiar.

I hate plumbing.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 7:22:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Sounds so familiar.

I hate plumbing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh and the tank has a gasket that was hidden in cardboard pieces in the box, and the 6 step visual instructions didn't call it out. So the first time I assembled the terlit everything went well until I flushed it, when water splashed everywhere. Cleaned that up, emptied the tank as much as I could, soaked the rest up with a towel, disassembled the whole thing, installed the damned gasket after I found the mention in the full manual, got everything dried off, reconnected, turned the water back on and then noticed the drip.

Sounds so familiar.

I hate plumbing.
Seriously.

This entire house is PVC. Except the outdoor faucets, which for completely baffling reasons transition from PVC, to, of all fucking things, copper. Both of them froze and split and both were undetected by the worthless fucking inspector.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 7:39:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Thought you had one already?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn... that SP-01 sold QUICK!
Thought you had one already?
I do.
I was hoping someone here would grab it.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 7:40:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Heading into game 3 all the pressure was on the Astros, and now heading into game 5 all the pressure is on the Nats. Credit to AJ Hinch, he made some changes with their back to a wall.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good one last night.  It's a whole new series now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dXSpG6obuY
Heading into game 3 all the pressure was on the Astros, and now heading into game 5 all the pressure is on the Nats. Credit to AJ Hinch, he made some changes with their back to a wall.
He's a wizard.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 7:41:41 PM EDT
[#7]
If my 'Stros win tonight and go up 3-2 heading back to Houston,  it's over.
So the smart money is on the Wslgreens Expos tonight.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 7:41:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Seriously.

This entire house is PVC. Except the outdoor faucets, which for completely baffling reasons transition from PVC, to, of all fucking things, copper. Both of them froze and split and both were undetected by the worthless fucking inspector.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds so familiar.

I hate plumbing.
Seriously.

Most of this house is copper.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 7:46:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds so familiar.

I hate plumbing.
Seriously.

That's at least understandable. Copper is stable, relatively easy to work with, and was the standard for a long time.

This entire house is PVC except for about 10 feet of copper that ONLY feeds outdoor spigots
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 7:48:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
That's at least understandable. Copper is stable, relatively easy to work with, and was the standard for a long time.

This entire house is PVC except for about 10 feet of copper that ONLY feeds outdoor spigots
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds so familiar.

I hate plumbing.
Seriously.

I prefer pex. Easier to work with, no soldering needed, a lot fewer connections.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 7:49:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I prefer pex. Easier to work with, no soldering needed, a lot fewer connections.
View Quote
PEX is the only way to roll
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 7:49:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 7:50:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds so familiar.

I hate plumbing.
Seriously.

Yup, pex seems the way to go. My grandma's house was the first one I saw with pex. The water switchboard is really cool so you can isolate individual rooms instead of having to shut off the entire house to do work.

PVC is dumb.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 7:50:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see what you did there.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 7:51:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Yup, pex seems the way to go. My grandma's house was the first one I saw with pex. The water switchboard is really cool so you can isolate individual rooms instead of having to shut off the entire house to do work.

PVC is dumb.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds so familiar.

I hate plumbing.
Seriously.

PVC is dumb.
Agreed

Well, for this application. PVC works great for drains.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 7:53:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Another slow afternoon in the woods
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 7:54:52 PM EDT
[#17]
He's not so great with that prong.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:00:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Another slow afternoon in the woods
View Quote

I want to see pictures of dead deer!
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:02:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Hi.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:02:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Long, stupid day.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:10:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Bazinga...

Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:11:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Da fuq did everyone go?
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:12:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Da fuq did everyone go?
View Quote
Trying to get kids to stfu n go to bed
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:13:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Long, stupid day.
View Quote
what do?
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:15:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
I see.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:15:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Da fuq did everyone go?
View Quote
Yonder.

*spits*

*points with middle finger*

*turns around and points up*
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:16:27 PM EDT
[#27]
I dont know how they can talk so much
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:18:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Hi.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:19:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Long, stupid day.
View Quote

What happened, Boo?
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:19:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:20:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Very nice
View All Quotes
stay tuned
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:20:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Da fuq did everyone go?
Benadryl
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:20:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:21:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

what do?
View Quote
My father in laws piece of shit Ford Explorer has been in my yard for over a week. It won't crank but has all lights and accessories. Drove it to my house and shut it off then it wouldn't start.

He came over today and is convinced it's the battery. Get the Snap-On battery tester on it and the battery is good to go.

He says he doesn't believe it and its gotta be the battery. Remember, he's been working on these since they were 6 volt systems.

I remind him that nowadays most things run through multiple computers but he don't care.

Long story short, the pile is still at my house but now in my driveway at least.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:21:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I dont know how they can talk so much
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:21:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Yonder.

*spits*

*points with middle finger*

*turns around and points up*
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:22:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
Sup, boo? How was the party? Did anyone get triggered?
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:22:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
stay tuned
View All Quotes
I would very much like to find Tokyo with her.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:22:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

My father in laws piece of shit Ford Explorer has been in my yard for over a week. It won't crank but has all lights and accessories. Drove it to my house and shut it off then it wouldn't start.

He came over today and is convinced it's the battery. Get the Snap-On battery tester on it and the battery is good to go.

He says he doesn't believe it and its gotta be the battery. Remember, he's been working on these since they were 6 volt systems.

I remind him that nowadays most things run through multiple computers but he don't care.

Long story short, the pile is still at my house but now in my driveway at least.
View Quote
Probably for the best if you just set it on fire.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:22:36 PM EDT
[#40]
I don't think she has to worry about sinking in the pool.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:22:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Wow. I would drown in them titties....
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:23:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

what do?

starter solenoid?
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:25:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not only did no one get triggered, I may be getting the host into AR's.

And his BIL has a farm that is having a coyote problem.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:25:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Probably for the best if you just set it on fire.
View Quote
Yes!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:25:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And I did some karaoke
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:30:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

starter solenoid?
View Quote
Another long story but I'll keep it short.

The high temp/low oil pressure light is on. I was outside when he rolled in. Sounded fine. No CEL or any other warnings. Oil and coolant levels fine.

Looked it up. Everything I found about people with the same issue (same light on) their vehicle would still crank or start.

This one is dead in the water. Only thing I haven't done is put a screwdriver between the posts on the starter to see if I could jump start it that way.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:30:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
Fuck yeah!
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:30:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

And I did some karaoke
View Quote
What songs?
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:34:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Ford
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:40:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Another long story but I'll keep it short.

The high temp/low oil pressure light is on. I was outside when he rolled in. Sounded fine. No CEL or any other warnings. Oil and coolant levels fine.

Looked it up. Everything I found about people with the same issue (same light on) their vehicle would still crank or start.

This one is dead in the water. Only thing I haven't done is put a screwdriver between the posts on the starter to see if I could jump start it that way.
View Quote
well fuck
Page / 101
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top