User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 12:40:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No, its not.

WikiLeaks is dribbling this shit out a tiny bit at a time.   They have a lot of the internet ready to triage and search the stuff, its time to dump the whole thing.

James O'Keefe is fucking around with his "oh, look I got banned from Twitter, but now I'm back" celebrity self-dick-sucking, while teasing "oh, its coming next week, we'll have stuff next week..."

Can't counter the never-ending Trump bullshit without ammo.   Put the fucking ammo out if you have it, is my message to these guys.   Its called an OCTOBER surprise, and they're waiting too fucking long.   Put the shit out.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's more to do with the media's agenda than anything else.

No, its not.

WikiLeaks is dribbling this shit out a tiny bit at a time.   They have a lot of the internet ready to triage and search the stuff, its time to dump the whole thing.

James O'Keefe is fucking around with his "oh, look I got banned from Twitter, but now I'm back" celebrity self-dick-sucking, while teasing "oh, its coming next week, we'll have stuff next week..."

Can't counter the never-ending Trump bullshit without ammo.   Put the fucking ammo out if you have it, is my message to these guys.   Its called an OCTOBER surprise, and they're waiting too fucking long.   Put the shit out.
Don't panic yet.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 12:41:38 PM EDT
[#2]
It's not so much the release schedule as it is the content.

Like someone said in another thread "this is all nerd shit." What they need is a big, huge, visual thing like a video of Hillary using the N word or completely freaking out/throwing things and even then it might not be enough because of the complete media blackout.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 12:42:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I believe we get our mail in ballots Wed.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 1:06:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
They are doing it just right.  A slow trickle to the big stuff just before the election.  If they release it now, there is plenty of time to put spin on it.

The leaks so far have been significant, the only problem is the media, FBI, doj, and to an extent, GOP establishment, is complicit.
View Quote

How is the GOP going to do anything when they do the exact same things she did.

The FBI needs to step up but they are a shit enforcement agency since Hoover was wearing his mom's dresses.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 1:08:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It's not so much the release schedule as it is the content.

Like someone said in another thread "this is all nerd shit." What they need is a big, huge, visual thing like a video of Hillary using the N word or completely freaking out/throwing things and even then it might not be enough because of the complete media blackout.
View Quote

I just don't think there's anything in the emails.

Remember, these aren't Hillary's missing emails.   They Podesta's emails.

Absolute worst case scenario he falls on his sword for something he's said.

Nothing so far has been a "zinger" in the sense of something that would immediately convince any person to pause about Hillary herself.  

Fucking yawn fest.

And O'Keefe's releases this week were fucking pedestrian:  A public official complaining about (but not planning or helping with) voter fraud; well BFD, and a comment that Hillary will try an executive order on Guns, which she has said in at least one speech as I recall.  

LIke I say, if they have the goods lets see the goods and with enough time that Trumps team can vet and be confident enough in their sourcing / validity to USE in the debate.   Otherwise' its just kabuki bullshit at this point.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 1:35:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I believe we get our mail in ballots Wed.
View Quote

Here in Colorado I think that's right.   All the emails I'm seeing forwarded from my friends who got on Democrat mailing lists have the "let us drive you to drop off your ballot" rides stuff happening late next week.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 12:36:19 AM EDT
[#7]
So was there anything worth a shit today?

Link Posted: 10/17/2016 10:46:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Well, here we go.  Hate to say I said so... but...

Look:  One of the risks of sitting on your dry powder until the last minute is that you get flanked and taken out before you can deploy your payload.

Assange is apparently on the ropes.  He has no 'net, and may be under arrest for all we know.   If his surrogates having key pieces can assemble and decode, they can dump the entire insurance cache under a deadman's scheme, but its more likely the spooks know who each person with a key piece is and will move to lock them down in the short term.  Also, almost a certainty that cache in a "full dump" release (i.e., as opposed to the curated and indexed releases we saw last week) will have information that can compromise human assets, meaning those people getting burned would be the story regardless of whatever anti-Hillary stuff is out there.   WikiLeaks took huge flack for that with the Iraq cables, so they've been trying to be better.  If they have a total dump now, the story won't be about Hillary.

Drip drop didn't turn out so well for WikiLeaks.

So does OKeefe actually have shit?   Will we see?   If I were him, and actually had shit I would get it out the door.  Playing timing games and he may end up under arrest with his computers seized, etc.

Link Posted: 10/17/2016 12:00:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Now O'Keefe is delayed.

Anything is possible at this point.  

There could be a Court injunction.

O'Keefe could already be in custody or offline, and that his twitter is being operated by adversary agents.

They may have realized that someone planted a fake video on them and trying to verify before they wind up with egg on their face.  

No one wants to respond to this thread.  But I am right.    

Assange is offline.  

Has there been a Podesta release today?   If not why not?

O'Keefe is "delayed."

What a strategy sitting on this shit while announcing to the ruthless enemy with a bullhorn that you have it.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 12:01:56 PM EDT
[#10]
I think it actually makes it harder for the media to sweep under the rug when every week there is something new.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 12:04:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Now O'Keefe is delayed.

Anything is possible at this point.  

There could be a Court injunction.

O'Keefe could already be in custody or offline, and that his twitter is being operated by adversary agents.

They may have realized that someone planted a fake video on them and trying to verify before they wind up with egg on their face.  

No one wants to respond to this thread.  But I am right.    

Assange is offline.  

Has there been a Podesta release today?   If not why not?

O'Keefe is "delayed."

What a strategy sitting on this shit while announcing to the ruthless enemy with a bullhorn that you have it.
View Quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 12:12:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I can't find it at the moment but there was an article discussing the analytics of online traffic.  TLDR:  Wikileaks is dominating Trump accusations in online traffic by a large margin.  The MSM is spinning hard but the reality of 2016 is they've lost their monopoly on the spread of information.
View Quote

Hence glorious leader's telegraph of moving against the "wild west" of media tearing apart their constructed reality.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 12:17:31 PM EDT
[#13]
today's O'Keefe video has been posted.  haven't watched yet:

Link Posted: 10/17/2016 12:20:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
today's O'Keefe video has been posted.  haven't watched yet:

http://youtu.be/5IuJGHuIkzY
View Quote

All that puffing by O'Keefe and he has "Democrats bring assholes to your guy's events."??????

Wow, never would have thought that.   What a direct and stunning indictment that can be directly tied to Hillary Clinton.  Oh, wait, its fucking weak sauce.

That's the other risk of promising an earth shattering kaboom.   It may turn out you have a mouse fart.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 12:37:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I listened to one of HRC media whores yesterday who is actually a reporter, she said these emails are stolen property
and should not be used for any purpose or reported on in any way because of that.
View Quote

Well I guess that legitimizes the authenticity of the emails.  If they were fake emails like they have alleged, why would it be an issue?

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top