Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:25:06 PM EDT
[#1]
You guys are thinking about it the wrong way. You think is cheering as breaking the rules but the rules have changed.

At this point, I would be happy about it.

Par of why we lose if we impose arbitrary rules on ourselves that the left didn't.

At this point, the rules ARE to cheat. The game has changed.

It's like traveling rules in the NBA. Things have changed.

We should cheat like mother fuckers. The ONLY way we're ever gonna get serious election reform, is be cheating.

Play by the same rules as liberals. Nothing wrong with that
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:49:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No.

Because it sets a precedent you don’t recover from.

Like 2020.

View Quote

It's already set and full banana republic
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:00:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd be pleasantly surprised that "the right" was actually playing to win.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:13:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I wanted to get on my moral high horse and say no, but the thing is, the left is already cheating. They already set the precedent. If one side cheats, then how could the other side ever win without cheating? Do you guys want to lose every election from here on out and have all your rights taken away, and then say at least I had my integrity as you get put on the train car? Or do you want to win?
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:14:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
As a wise man once asked, "If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule?"
View Quote

People don’t understand that basic concept. If the rules we follow lead us to defeat, of what value were said rules to whom?
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 10:50:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
People don’t understand that basic concept. If the rules we follow lead us to defeat, of what value were said rules to whom?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As a wise man once asked, "If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule?"
We understand perfectly.  If both sides reject the same basic concepts of right and wrong then destruction increases at an exponential rate.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 1:19:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Any government established by means other than from the valid, fair consent of the governed is illegitimate.

I'm not OK with cheating. I am OK with ignoring rules from an illegitimate government, and expect the same of others.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/13/2024 1:29:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If everyone is cheating then it really isn't a valid government.

Banana Republic gets thrown around here alot.
View Quote
Yeah, but you can't have one side playing by the rules and the other side cheating to the max!   The cheating liberals are turning us into a mega-woke 3rd world banana republic ruled by trannys and freakos!  I don't see anybody picking up arms and kicking ass like our forefathers would've done (the spirits of our forefathers have been shaking their heads and face-palming at us for years)....the least you can do is play their dirty game better than them!
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 1:33:17 AM EDT
[#9]
It's all fucked anyway but no i wouldn't be ok with it.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 1:37:46 AM EDT
[#10]
If they had to, they should cheat just once to win. Then take the cheat out of all voting. Clean both state and federal laws so no one can cheat again and all elections will be fair…
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 3:55:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Liberty > mob rule
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 4:44:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The moral high ground in war is generally where the losers view their defeat from.
View Quote
Cornwallis "These damned colonialists cheat. They hide behind trees and won't come out and fight fair." Ok, he probably didn't say that but I bet he was surely thinking it!
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 6:54:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'd be pleasantly surprised that "the right" was actually playing to win.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/14/2024 1:23:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Cornwallis "These damned colonialists cheat. They hide behind trees and won't come out and fight fair." Ok, he probably didn't say that but I bet he was surely thinking it!
View Quote

Too many here have the mindsets of losers, cucks, and cowards.
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 2:50:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Too many here have the mindsets of losers, cucks, and cowards.
View Quote
Too many here think they can adopt the philosophy of the enemy without becoming the enemy themselves.  I don't know whether you're a subversive or just stupid, but you're the enemy too.
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 2:57:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
No. Cheating is never right even if it's our side doing it.
View Quote

Ironic user name.
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 3:00:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

So you expect politicians to be corrupt from the start?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sports and government are completely different things.

I can voluntarily withdraw myself from a sports competition, I cannot withdraw from being governed.

So you expect politicians to be corrupt from the start?

Uh yeah.
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 3:55:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Not at all
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 6:41:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Too many here think they can adopt the philosophy of the enemy without becoming the enemy themselves.  I don't know whether you're a subversive or just stupid, but you're the enemy too.
View Quote

Tactics are not philosophy, tactics are how you fight, not why or what for. In time you will see this, or lose everything.
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 6:47:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Wake the hell up. Elections have been stolen since way before JFK was terminated. Sad thing is if conservatives were to get power, they fear using it for the greater good. They would rather squabble and do nothing vs moving the ball.

If an act of God, or cheating were to allow visionary leadership into real power that would return the rule of law, abolish 3 letter agencies,the influence of Soros and others of his ilk, term limits and a balanced budget -that would be fine.
View Quote

This is why I’m a nationalist. Conservativism conserved nothing.
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 6:49:13 PM EDT
[#21]
1 in 3 respondents are fine with election fraud if it means their guy wins. What a sad day for ARF.

Link Posted: 4/14/2024 9:16:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Tactics are not philosophy, tactics are how you fight, not why or what for. In time you will see this, or lose everything.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Philosophy defines which tactics are effective and which are suicidal.  If you want to live in a law-abiding high-trust society then cheating a "win" is self-destructive.  AND it also frees up the left to cheat even harder.

No need for "in time".  I'm watching in real time as the country collapses at an accelerating rate since Republicans are throwing away the last vestiges of being the good guys.
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 9:19:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
1 in 3 respondents are fine with election fraud if it means their guy wins. What a sad day for ARF.

View Quote

You value consistency and honesty, our enemies value neither and will those ideals against you.
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 9:22:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Philosophy defines which tactics are effective and which are suicidal.  If you want to live in a law-abiding high-trust society then cheating a "win" is self-destructive.  AND it also frees up the left to cheat even harder.

No need for "in time".  I'm watching in real time as the country collapses at an accelerating rate since Republicans are throwing away the last vestiges of being the good guys.
View Quote

No, that’s not what philosophy is or does…at all. Epistemology is.

Well guess what, our enemies have zero issue with cheating and won’t suddenly develop a conscience.

Well, I hate to break it to you, Francisco, being “the good guys” is what got us into this mess. Again you learned nothing.
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 9:29:41 PM EDT
[#25]
I would be OK with it, ONLY IF, those who got into power dismantled the shady constructs that allow the cheating to happen and secure our elections again.  Get rid of mail in ballots, motor voter, purge the voter rolls in every state of illegals, non citizen, anyone non-verifiable..........require in-person voting with a legitimate photo ID, one person/one vote, and scan every ballot for non eligible voters and reject them on the front end.
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 9:35:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Yeah, because it would be one more step toward what has to happen to set it right.
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 9:35:55 PM EDT
[#27]
I owe neither consistency nor fairness to anyone trying to take away my rights.
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 9:40:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
No, that’s not what philosophy is or does…at all. Epistemology is.

Well guess what, our enemies have zero issue with cheating and won’t suddenly develop a conscience.

Well, I hate to break it to you, Francisco, being “the good guys” is what got us into this mess. Again you learned nothing.
View Quote
Cheating and being caught cheating are not the same thing.  Right now the left are limited in their ability to cheat because doing so openly would cost them votes and legitimacy among the populace.  If the Republicans throw away that restraint by cheating too then it gives the left an even bigger advantage.

Failure to be the good guys got us into this mess and becoming bad guys too will only accelerate the collapse.
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 9:43:54 PM EDT
[#29]
No, cheating is not ok.

Cheaters should be killed on sight for stealing freedom.
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 9:48:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I would be OK with it, ONLY IF, those who got into power dismantled the shady constructs that allow the cheating to happen and secure our elections again.  Get rid of mail in ballots, motor voter, purge the voter rolls in every state of illegals, non citizen, anyone non-verifiable..........require in-person voting with a legitimate photo ID, one person/one vote, and scan every ballot for non eligible voters and reject them on the front end.
View Quote

The 2020 cheat probably was distilled down to a small group of dem operative election workers who disabled or turned off the signature match for mail in ballots . Thousands more did the harvesting and signed the stolen or pilfered ballots .  The Time Magazine article laid the narrative out ,  it was a just operation in a holy war to stop Trump , they did no wrong in their own eyes .
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 10:00:41 PM EDT
[#31]
All the people voting no lol

Well while we're toiling away in the gulags at least we could say "hey we fought fair"
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 10:03:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 10:15:34 PM EDT
[#33]
I haven't read the whole thread, so I don't know if this has been pointed out. Not that I would approve or condone of the right cheating to win. I would question the ability of their cheating to overcome the cheating of the left and their well established and entrenched system and control of election offices nationwide. As our favorite commie said "It's Not Who Votes That Counts, It's Who Counts The Votes".

Link Posted: 4/14/2024 10:21:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Democrats play to win.
Republicans want to be seen as the good guys even if they lose, which is why they lose.
At this point I'll take a "win" anyway we can get it.
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 10:35:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
All the people voting no lol

Well while we're toiling away in the gulags at least we could say "hey we fought fair"
View Quote

As we are being loaded on the train cars or buses we can parrot Mike Pence and pontificate how " at least WE didn't stoop to THEIR level of malfeasance ".

That's how they win in the end , they know we are moral and just, and obey the law .

To modify Orwell ,  " DEMOCRATS sleep peaceably in their beds because rough men w/ guns stand ready to do violence on their behalf ".

That is Anarcho -Tyranny .
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top