Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/14/2021 11:14:49 PM EDT
And you think the unvaccinated are the problem, then the vaccine is working just as intended.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:43:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Huh?
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:50:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:56:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I am vaccinated and I don’t care if you are ever vaccinated for anything. Guess it doesn’t work.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:33:26 AM EDT
[#4]
I've been jabbed, no one has ever asked me if I was,  and I don't care one bit what if you have been or not.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 1:45:43 AM EDT
[#5]
ZFG
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 3:24:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 3:32:22 AM EDT
[#7]
I’ve been jabbed and refuse to show my vaccine card. I don’t even know where it is.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 3:35:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am vaccinated and I don’t care if you are ever vaccinated for anything. Guess it doesn’t work.
View Quote

Same. Maybe the 2nd shot will change my thought process.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 4:32:38 AM EDT
[#9]
OP may be retarded, please don't make fun of him.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 5:00:48 AM EDT
[#10]
I don't think whether someone is vaccinated or not makes all that much difference.  Even if someone is "fully vaccinated" they can still get/transmit the disease.

Normally, a vaccine PREVENTS one from acquiring the disease, but none of the Covid 19 "vaccines do that, so what they are calling a "vaccine" for Covid 19 is more accurately called a treatment than a vaccine.  If I were to get vaccinated against small pox, measles, polio, etc, I wouldn't catch the disease.  But with the Covid injections, there is no guarantee someone so treated won't acquire the disease.  

Even IF someone catches Covid 19, it is a crap shoot whether they have a lethal case of it, a minor case, or something like a case of the flu...and that can happen whether they got the injection or not.

After the government's previous experiment with blacks and syphilis where they government just watched the disease progression, I can most certainly understand why the black community is more than a bit reticent to trust the government with any kind of injection.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 5:08:39 AM EDT
[#11]
OP seriously you should contact some old friends and make plans to get out of your house amd do some socializing it will likely do wonders for your mental state

In the real world 99.9% of people aren’t nearly as obsessed with this vaccine as GD
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 5:17:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I don't think whether someone is vaccinated or not makes all that much difference.  Even if someone is "fully vaccinated" they can still get/transmit the disease.

Normally, a vaccine PREVENTS one from acquiring the disease, but none of the Covid 19 "vaccines do that, so what they are calling a "vaccine" for Covid 19 is more accurately called a treatment than a vaccine.  If I were to get vaccinated against small pox, measles, polio, etc, I wouldn't catch the disease.  But with the Covid injections, there is no guarantee someone so treated won't acquire the disease.  

Even IF someone catches Covid 19, it is a crap shoot whether they have a lethal case of it, a minor case, or something like a case of the flu...and that can happen whether they got the injection or not.

After the government's previous experiment with blacks and syphilis where they government just watched the disease progression, I can most certainly understand why the black community is more than a bit reticent to trust the government with any kind of injection.
View Quote

There's that false bifurcation fallacy again - The idea that either the vaccines must work 100% of the time, or they have no value at all.  The real numbers show that they do indeed prevent people from getting sick most of the time, and reduce the severity of the illness in people who do get sick in spite of being vaccinated.

Among people who I know personally, there are four who have not been vaccinated.  All four have gotten confirmed cases of COVID-19.  One of them died - He was 81 and there was no vaccine available at the time.  Among several dozen people in my family and circle of friends who I know have been vaccinated, none has contracted COVID-19.  Zero.  The good news is that both the vaccinated people and the COVID-19 survivors now have at least some immunity.

I don't view unvaccinated people as a problem for me.  They have decided to take their chances with the virus and accept whatever consequences befall them.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 5:38:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

There's that false bifurcation fallacy again - The idea that either the vaccines must work 100% of the time, or they have no value at all.  The real numbers show that they do indeed prevent people from getting sick most of the time, and reduce the severity of the illness in people who do get sick in spite of being vaccinated.

Among people who I know personally, there are four who have not been vaccinated.  All four have gotten confirmed cases of COVID-19.  One of them died - He was 81 and there was no vaccine available at the time.  Among several dozen people in my family and circle of friends who I know have been vaccinated, none has contracted COVID-19.  Zero.  The good news is that both the vaccinated people and the COVID-19 survivors now have at least some immunity.

I don't view unvaccinated people as a problem for me.  They have decided to take their chances with the virus and accept whatever consequences befall them.
View Quote

There's a large group that feel the unvaxd are grandma killing phycos lol.

I just got over a month stay in the hospital for this shit back in June.
I'm constantly asked if I'm getting the jab.
I get two style responses.

" aren't you afraid of getting sick like that again "
And
" I'm scared you'll get it bad again..."

Fear.....projected fear.

I was more worried about shitting my guts out and having a nurse wipe my ass at the time.....lol

Meanwhile.
A very good friend and her daughter got it at the start.
Her Daughter  got vaxd few weeks ago. Been in the ER..and under constant testing ...
They are just now admitting to the mother that it " might be a reaction " to the vax.
Kid is 15..same as my kid. And is going through he'll now.

My whole family had the vid.
Don't care whose jabbed or not.
But have noticed it's the work from home cubicle sheep , retirees etc that are the most vocal on forcing the jab
People like me( work wise). Don't care...We've had to work straight thru this shit from day one...didn't have a choice.
Yet now we are the bad guys......because we didn't line up in the cattle chute

I wish all trades would shut down for " 2 weeks"  ......our fucking country is spoiled and entitled as fuck.

Link Posted: 9/15/2021 5:43:25 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm guessing OP was going for some profound underlying message somewhere, somehow.  I'm vaxxed and don't care what you do.  

Quoted:
Normally, a vaccine PREVENTS one from acquiring the disease,.
View Quote

This is false.  Take the flu vaccine for example.  You can still get the flu but the vaccine is intended to reduce symptoms and protect against death.   The same is true for the COVID vaccine.  And I don't care if you're vaxxed or not.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 5:46:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
OP seriously you should contact some old friends and make plans to get out of your house amd do some socializing it will likely do wonders for your mental state

In the real world 99.9% of people aren't nearly as obsessed with this vaccine as GD
View Quote
Mate, I don't think it's the op that needs to get out the house. More like 99% of people are fuckin covid crazy, vaccine crazy no matter which side they sit on. I wish Mars was open...
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 5:48:33 AM EDT
[#16]
I got mine and don't give a shit if you did or not. I don't talk about my thoughts on the subject, and I really don't care what your thoughts or conspiracy theories are.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 5:56:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Give OP a break. The unvaccinated are being vilified by their friends and family, employers and coworkers, government, and strangers on media platforms.

If you're vaccinated and not trying to force the vaccine on the unvaxed, please don't attack people like the OP and instead show your support.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 6:03:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
And you think the unvaccinated are the problem, then the vaccine is working just as intended.
View Quote
If you are vaccinated or unvaccinated, but can't think, are you the problem?

Seriously OP, when Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, Astrazeneca, etc. developed the vaccines with a huge push from the Trump administration, they intended for it cause a rift between the vaccinated and unvaccinated under the Biden administration? That's what "they" intended? Or did it happen by happenstance?

Why can you not state your case directly? Who is they? How do they benefit? What evidence do you have?
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 6:05:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
This is false.  Take the flu vaccine for example.  You can still get the flu but the vaccine is intended to reduce symptoms and protect against death.   The same is true for the COVID vaccine.  And I don't care if you're vaxxed or not.
View Quote

“This is false” is false. I’ve never once heard a flu shot called a vaccine. (It’s called a flu shot.) And I’ve had a casual conversation with doctors over the years that were happy to explain it wasn’t a vaccine rather meant to target and reduce symptoms of the most common or deadly influenza strain that season. So Its clearly not a vaccine as you’ve observed, yet you’re ok with calling it one this time around. Nor are doctors as forthcoming with the facts beyond it’s your civic duty and statistically it will help you.

If you don’t fit the OPs conditional description then yay for you skippy. Lots of people do, you hear it every day the ire for the”non covid flu shotted.”

The main and seemingly reasonable point is being missed here by the covigilantes, as usual.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 6:08:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Not-so-epic troll thread.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 6:16:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

"This is false" is false. I've never once heard a flu shot called a vaccine. (It's called a flu shot.) And I've had a casual conversation with doctors over the years that were happy to explain it wasn't a vaccine rather meant to target and reduce symptoms of the most common or deadly influenza strain that season. So Its clearly not a vaccine as you've observed, yet you're ok with calling it one this time around. Nor are doctors as forthcoming with the facts beyond it's your civic duty and statistically it will help you.

If you don't fit the OPs conditional description then yay for you skippy. Lots of people do, you hear it every day the ire for the"non covid flu shotted."

The main and seemingly reasonable point is being missed here by the covigilantes, as usual.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"This is false" is false. I've never once heard a flu shot called a vaccine. (It's called a flu shot.) And I've had a casual conversation with doctors over the years that were happy to explain it wasn't a vaccine rather meant to target and reduce symptoms of the most common or deadly influenza strain that season. So Its clearly not a vaccine as you've observed, yet you're ok with calling it one this time around. Nor are doctors as forthcoming with the facts beyond it's your civic duty and statistically it will help you.

If you don't fit the OPs conditional description then yay for you skippy. Lots of people do, you hear it every day the ire for the"non covid flu shotted."

As of last month, the "flu shot" is officially defined as a vaccine. They changed the definition of vaccine to include things that are simply symptom reducers.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/imz-basics.htm
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 6:18:13 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
The flu vaccine has been called a vaccine for decades.  I've been getting it from the Marine Corps for fifteen years and each year they put it in my immunization record.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 6:47:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

“This is false” is false. I’ve never once heard a flu shot called a vaccine. (It’s called a flu shot.) And I’ve had a casual conversation with doctors over the years that were happy to explain it wasn’t a vaccine rather meant to target and reduce symptoms of the most common or deadly influenza strain that season. So Its clearly not a vaccine as you’ve observed, yet you’re ok with calling it one this time around. Nor are doctors as forthcoming with the facts beyond it’s your civic duty and statistically it will help you.

If you don’t fit the OPs conditional description then yay for you skippy. Lots of people do, you hear it every day the ire for the”non covid flu shotted.”

View Quote

The flu vaccine is a vaccine now but let's look at others like the shingles vaccine?  It's 85% effective.  The poli vaccine is only 99-100% effective after 3 shots.  Part of the efficacy is a high compliance rate.  The MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) is only 93% effective.  So if your only reason not to get the vaccine is because you can still contract COVID then the same is true for some others.

The point he missed is other than vocal libs no one else cares about your vax status--I certainly don't.  However, the person I corrected was misinformed regarding a vaccine should be 100% effective.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 6:55:03 AM EDT
[#24]
If you choose not to get vaccinated, your insurance should not cover the costs if you get hospitalized. Don't ask others to pay for your poor decisions.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 6:58:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
If you choose not to get vaccinated, your insurance should not cover the costs if you get hospitalized. Don't ask others to pay for your poor decisions.
View Quote
So if you're overweight your insurance should not cover the costs of anything related to being overweight?

If you're old should insurance not cover the costs of anything related to being old?

Dumb logic.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 7:06:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
My medical insurance was in place before anyone knew about covid or a covid vaccine. It should continue to cover all medical issues.

If my contract is expiring it's acceptable to offer discounts for vaccination that correlate roughly with expected decreases in medical expenses. I've got no problem with fitness discounts either.

For an insurance company to carve out covid treatment it would need to be carved out from the start.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 7:29:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I'm guessing OP was going for some profound underlying message somewhere, somehow.  I'm vaxxed and don't care what you do.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No that's not how the flu vax works.

There are many many strains of the flu. They try to take an educated guess as to which strains will be the most dominate in the coming flu season and vaccines to those are created. It's not a very accurate system. Could taking vaccines to other similar strains than the one you get help, maybe.

The so called covid vaccines, do not produce any immunity to any virus. They all act as producers for creating spike proteins for which your body creates antibodies against.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 7:36:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 8:25:00 AM EDT
[#29]
OP is saying that the "Brain Fog" caused by the Vaxx is causing more mental issues.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 8:33:55 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

There are many many strains of the flu. They try to take an educated guess as to which strains will be the most dominate in the coming flu season and vaccines to those are created. It's not a very accurate system. Could taking vaccines to other similar strains than the one you get help, maybe.

The so called covid vaccines, do not produce any immunity to any virus. They all act as producers for creating spike proteins for which your body creates antibodies against.
View Quote

I was not trying to compare how the flu vax works vs how the covid vax works.  I was just saying that no vax works 100%.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 10:13:16 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I was not trying to compare how the flu vax works vs how the covid vax works.  I was just saying that no vax works 100%.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All Vaccinations depend on your body's ability to fight disease.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 11:11:45 AM EDT
[#32]
OP, is spot on.  Some don't understand what he's saying.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 11:13:34 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 11:24:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I think what OP is saying is the vaccine is being used to create fear and a divide in the country. He's saying that if you got the vaccine and are scared of those who havnt and think they should be forced to take it because they are causing the pandemic. Then the divide is working. I could be wrong with what he's trying to say tho
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:21:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hmmm….I think I understand his point and maybe agree.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 1:00:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm vaccinated and I don't give a fuck about what you do with and to yourself.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 1:09:06 PM EDT
[#37]
unvaccinated aint a problem until they get sick, require hospitalization fill up the hospital resources and then a relative of mine, under 12 gets covid (or anything requiring hospitalization) and cant get access to the hospital because its clogged with non-vaxed patients.

so... for the anti-vaxxers, do your duty. you get sick and your heading toward room temperature, stay committed to your principals and stay home gobbling horse-paste and vitamin d.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 1:16:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

My experience as a physician as well.

I get daily reports of our local hospital census. Guess what? 85% of those in the hospital are unvaccinated. Another 5-7% are partially vaccinated. In the ICU or on the vent, 90+% are unvaccinated.

Hell, the polio vaccine was only ~80% effective and within three years of its roll out, polio cases were down 97%.

Link Posted: 9/15/2021 1:19:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/15/2021 3:19:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

In the real world 99.9% of people aren’t nearly as obsessed with this vaccine as GD
View Quote

You are right, I’ve been quarantined from work without pay for 20 days. One more day and I’ll go back to normalcy again. Bad part is I don’t want to now.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 3:24:44 PM EDT
[#41]
No vaccine for the United States has-been approved by the fascist dick assmunch. 1/3 of fda approval vaccines are recalled or sued because bad juice
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 3:25:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
OP, is spot on.  Some don't understand what he's saying.
View Quote

I appreciate that someone actually understands.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 3:25:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I think what OP is saying is the vaccine is being used to create fear and a divide in the country. He's saying that if you got the vaccine and are scared of those who havnt and think they should be forced to take it because they are causing the pandemic. Then the divide is working. I could be wrong with what he's trying to say tho
View Quote

Yep, spot on.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 3:50:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 5:58:04 PM EDT
[#45]
It’s just like the race war and the political war that has been created by the government, media, and people with power. They (the ones that are actually perpetuating it) want us to all be divided, hate one another and turn on each other. Hatred is what is going to be our demise, not covid.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 6:14:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Among several dozen people in my family and circle of friends who I know have been vaccinated, none has contracted COVID-19.  Zero.  
View Quote

Out of curiosity, how many of them have been tested after receiving the vaccine?  Have any of them been tested within the past 2 months?
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 9:03:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Read this today
The protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that didn’t protect the protected.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 9:09:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Read this today
The protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that didn’t protect the protected.
View Quote

I already wear steel toe boots. If I throw a condom on will that be suffice?
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 9:16:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 10:40:50 PM EDT
[#50]
If you believe that the unvaccinated are a threat to the vaccinated, then what you actually believe is that the vaccine doesn't work.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top