Link Posted: 12/27/2022 1:40:29 AM EDT
[#1]
George Floyd

Also Rodney King
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 1:41:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
His name starts with M. He was a psychopathic genocidal murderer and a pedophile. His followers are still doing what he did.
View Quote

I'm not sure who you are referring to.  Can you draw me a picture?
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 1:42:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

And those who are suggesting this aren't doing so because of the abhorrence of slavery, but rather the behavior of some of those slaves descendants.  

Wow, arfcom is racist as fuck.
View Quote

Are you implying that slaves descendants have a higher propensity for crime?
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 1:43:03 AM EDT
[#4]
I would kill Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria.  Oh wait, nevermind.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 1:46:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 1:51:47 AM EDT
[#6]
I’d have to know the long term ramifications for altering history.  Even then, there’s VERY few that I’d be willing to kill myself. They’d have to be very clearly not easily replaced. Hitler, Bin Laden. Even Lenin or Stalin I think were as much products of the society as the creator. I mean, if you killed Lenin, Russia was still going to be communist. If you killed Stalin, would Hitler have done better in the East? While killing Bin Laden wouldn’t stop extremist Islamic terrorism, I do think that without him it wouldn’t have gotten as organized.

Anyway, the point is, they’d have to be truly evil, their absence make a difference, and that difference have a major positive impact. And like Iron Man, my current family doesn’t get affected by the timeline shift. Not willing to sacrifice them.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 1:52:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And those who are suggesting this aren't doing so because of the abhorrence of slavery, but rather the behavior of some of those slaves descendants.  

He thinks he is virtue signaling, which is odd because those who put the racist label on others seem to be the most truly racist of all.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 1:56:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Have we mentioned the entire cast and crew and creators of "Murder she Wrote"?

If that is not the most annoying TV show in history, surely it is in the top three.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 2:01:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Rothschild. Soros. Bush sr.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 2:04:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 2:07:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Napoleon perhaps, or the Kaiser.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 2:12:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
@drew5337
Are you suggesting that the descendants of slaves have bad behavior?  And in the same post, you accuse others of being racist?
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/27/2022 2:17:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Dr. Benjamin Spock

That fucker’s ideas on child rearing have been fucking us up for three generations.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 2:18:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Woodrow Wilson.

We got income tax, the 17 th and the Fed under him. The 3 things that killed the Republic.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 2:19:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
FDR ?

Too soon ?

Besides the provocative answer I don’t know.

View Quote

FDR is a good answer. Woodrow Wilson is another one worthy of consideration.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 2:22:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 2:24:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Who? Why?

And why is someone else wrong?

I'll start with Genghis Khan. He seems like the most murderous and sadistic fuck to have walked the Earth.
View Quote

Interesting choice.  It's right up there with Vlad the Impaler I suppose.  Thing is, just like Vlad the Impaler, basically saved Europe from invading Muslim hordes, old Genghis Khan kind of did similar.   Allow me to introduce you to the Shah Ala al-din Mohammed; who Genghis stopped and bitch-slapped.

https://www.historynet.com/facing-the-wrath-of-the-khan/

Your "travel back in time to kill an obvious evil bad man", may not give the utopionistic result that you were hoping for.

Me: Mankinds most monumental fuck up and squandering, is WW1.  We transitioned from an era of toil to a magical era of wonder with incredible and cheap food (industrial fertilizer) and a world where steam and industrial power displaced miserable human muscle power.  An era and dawning of a magical utopia.  So we used all that, to kill each other on an industrialized scale.  If going back and killing the "I'm hungry and want a sandwich" fuck-stain Gavrilo Princip who killed Ferdinand, I would if I thought it would stop it.  But, it probably wouldn't have mattered, I don't think anything could have stopped that.  
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 2:26:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Woodrow Wilson.

We got income tax, the 17 th and the Fed under him. The 3 things that killed the Republic.
View Quote

That's probably the most noteworthy one mentioned yet.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 2:28:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Napoleon perhaps, or the Kaiser.
View Quote

Napoleon ended France' Guillotine behead everybody the mob feels like today, reign of terror, and actually created a fairly well run and just France, in comparison.  Most places he took over, were better off for it.   France was a not a good place to be, before Napoleon.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 2:28:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Nearly all major conflicts in the 20th century were a direct or indirect result of the writings and ideology espoused by Marx. Sure someone else might've filled the shoes, but the guy did a heck of a job. Marxists or their communist bretheren have been at odds with rational leadership and geopolitics for over a century now, have generated so much political strife, have spawned so many violent countermovements as a result of their actions. He almost single handedly popularized a way of thought that, frankly has plagued the globe and poisoned it's thinking for generations.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 2:29:05 AM EDT
[#21]
[youtube]shorts/0kODOWS1WJ4[/youtube]

shit, wont embed

hotlink then
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/0kODOWS1WJ4

Link Posted: 12/27/2022 2:38:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
If you killed them, they wouldn't have existed for you to kill them or you wouldn't have the reason to kill them because that timeline wouldn't exist.

Example, if you killed Hitler, the holocaust wouldn't have happened, so you'd have no reason to have killed Hitler and therefore would never have killed him, or you would have killed him for no reason.
View Quote

So, what you are saying do not destroy fixed places in time. But destroy the smaller time fluxes instead.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 2:59:14 AM EDT
[#23]
I feel if Hitler was taken out, WW2 would have possibly ended differently, likely for the worst, or at least with more allied casualties.

Some of his poor decision making helped the nazi's meet their fate.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 3:03:15 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I feel if Hitler was taken out, WW2 would have possibly ended differently, likely for the worst, or at least with more allied casualties.

Some of his poor decision making helped the nazi's meet their fate.
View Quote

Killed early enough, the Nazis might not have ever become anything more than a crank minor Bavarian local party with a handful of seats in the Reichstag.

Then again, another authoritarian faction might have seized power.  Like the communists.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 3:09:04 AM EDT
[#25]

My choice as well. I'd happily smother baby marx in his crib.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 3:13:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Muhammed and Marx, in that order.  Hitler would be next.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 3:20:12 AM EDT
[#27]
I’m going to go with Muhammad.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 3:22:21 AM EDT
[#28]
LBJ. That would be epic.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 3:44:54 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
the first guy to put beans in chili

fuckin guy
View Quote

Yup. Fuck that guy.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 4:51:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Marx.

But could I also get Woodrow Wilson on my way back?  Maybe also Keynes, the economist?
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/27/2022 5:45:28 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Cain
View Quote

So does that make you the first murderer?
I taste a paradox! Yum!
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 5:49:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Ole Honest Abe, that fucker...
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 5:59:54 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Napoleon ended France' Guillotine behead everybody the mob feels like today, reign of terror, and actually created a fairly well run and just France, in comparison.  Most places he took over, were better off for it.   France was a not a good place to be, before Napoleon.
View Quote
What if you went back and offed Robespierre?  Then the Frogs may not have killed their king and the Terror wouldn't have happened and Napoleon would probably never have risen to be anything more than an impoverished Captain of Artillery.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 6:46:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

One of the stupidest fucking things I’ve ever read.

Putting Jesus in the same category as Marx or Mohammed????
View Quote

What other three people have made more of an influence in the world over the past 2000 years?
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 7:02:31 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The first guy to suggest utilizing slave labor in North America.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/27/2022 7:30:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Attachment Attached File

Some famous people can't stop at just "one"
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 7:45:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Sarah Conner
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 8:08:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Gavrilo Princip.
View Quote

He was only one of a group the black hand gang. If it wasn’t him it would have been another. He was just at the right place I believe others were in the area
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 8:23:04 AM EDT
[#39]
Marx
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 8:50:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The bastard in Africa who started capturing folks and selling them into slavery.
Might need an occasional follow up shot.
View Quote

We have a winner here.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 8:55:32 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

We have a winner here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The bastard in Africa who started capturing folks and selling them into slavery.
Might need an occasional follow up shot.

We have a winner here.

Slavery was a global phenomenon.  While I don’t think it was a good thing, it was often better than the alternative.

I can understand attempting to prevent the development of slavery, but why not go back to at least Sumeria for that?
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 9:16:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
If you killed them, they wouldn't have existed for you to kill them or you wouldn't have the reason to kill them because that timeline wouldn't exist.

Example, if you killed Hitler, the holocaust wouldn't have happened, so you'd have no reason to have killed Hitler and therefore would never have killed him, or you would have killed him for no reason.
View Quote

So you're saying that if the holocaust didn't happen, there would be no reason to kill Hitler?
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 9:44:20 AM EDT
[#43]
This post nails it.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 9:47:29 AM EDT
[#44]
Adam
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 9:49:34 AM EDT
[#45]
All the guys who parrot Karl Marx seem to forget that Engles was his running buddy.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 9:49:39 AM EDT
[#46]
The children and grandchildren of Queen Victoria are responsible for WWI and by extension WWII.

Shame someone didn’t knock off that evil dwarf before she had kids.

And I even like short women.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 9:53:33 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
the first guy to put beans in chili

fuckin guy
View Quote

What if it was the guy who put ground beef in bean soup…?

And, on topic:

Mayer Rothschild.

[/mic drop]

ETA: Beat by the guy who posted his top ten list.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 9:59:02 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's pretty damn racist.

Imagine if instead of being brought here as slaves, their forefathers had to come here on their own merits. There wouldn't be the excuse of century-old slavery to blame. I'm willing to bet the US would look very different today, and the behaviors of most people would be much different also.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 10:00:49 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

you will disappear slowly and it will hurt a lot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What would happen if I went back in time, and killed one of my ancestors when he was a kid?  

you will disappear slowly and it will hurt a lot.

Eh its not that bad. Happened to me, and I eventually got better.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 10:09:17 AM EDT
[#50]
Recent, LJB....GS bullshit put the nail in the coffin.

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top