User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 7:12:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

"I would have our government commit mass murder to stop gun violence and they can do it because they're better armed" is an argument for expanded civilian weapons rights, not against them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

"I would have our government commit mass murder to stop gun violence and they can do it because they're better armed" is an argument for expanded civilian weapons rights, not against them.

Snark Queen Bee ?????? ??
@SnarkQueenBee
Soros backed ANTIFA member. Lizard Person. Married to JFK Jr. and I have Hunter’s Laptop. All DMs must be sent via Jewish Space Laser.

Aren't those the people doing the shootings?
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 7:40:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Here’s the deal.  They are afraid.  They keep touting the military will kick everyone’s ass.  If that was the case they wouldn’t keep calling for disarmament.  Instead, they don’t have the confidence in the military they project and need all means of resistance squashed.
View Quote

when was the last time our military kicked anyone's ass? they couldn't eradicate a bunch of sand people in the middle east, barefoot jungle people in se asia, peasant farmers on the korean peninsula but somehow, i'm supposed to be in fear of them? (former 82nd abn here)
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 7:55:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Leftists have very little sense of reality much less common sense and critical thinking skills.

This is why they get votes because they can lie out their ass all day every day and no one questions them on it. As evidence herewith I submit the current dimwitted POTUS: FJB
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 8:03:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
To the cunt from Twitter: The Founders wrote the 2A down (and all the amendments of the Constitution) as a courtesy. They stated clearly that these are GOD GIVEN RIGHTS that all mankind is endowed with. Its just the US that (used to) ensure that they were enforced as law for all Americans. Further, they knew and intended the 2A to be a final check of power for the PEOPLE over the government. They knew ALL too well how a tyrannical government could threaten the freedoms that the newly established country fought for and paid for in blood. They wisely deduced that in time, there was potential for future iterations of the US government to become tyrannical toward its people. Take a wild guess where we are at now! Treasonous politicians openly talking about defiling and trampling the enshrined rights of the US citizen, excessive taxation with little real oversight for where its all going. Branches of government overstepping their defined power limitations with seemingly little pushback.

The 2A is the final vote into the balance of power when tyrants try to play their hand. In this case DEMOCRATS (like the cunt that posted that on Twitter) are the tyrants, rotting the tree of American Liberty from within. Im sure that if they continue to try, they will surely one day find out what Yamamoto knew from the start of Pearl Harbor about the United States: "A rifle behind every blade of grass"
View Quote

This.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top