Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 8:45:30 PM EDT
[#1]
This thread brings to mind some  questions.  How did the BP know there was a woman and two kids in the river in the first place? They control the entire river and have boats out constantly, why did they have to ask the state to rescue them? Why did they just go away when refused? After all, the park is barely big enough to fit a Walmart in, go around it. Where was the local PD? Sheriff? Fire Dept? All three have park access.  Why is the description in the media described as "in the vicinity of the park"?  They don't have a location?

Was this actually witnessed by a BP agent? Called in to 911? Third or fourth party  from another illegal? After all, it's not in the boonies, it's right in the middle of downtown Eagle Pass within rock throwing distance of the bridge.

Since democrats have a steady history of making this shit up, I'm going to need to see bodies before I beleive it. Note there is no mention of a body recovery search or operation.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 8:47:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Climate-Change™
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 8:49:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Natural selection is not just for the individual, but those that take care of someone too young to do for themselves.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 8:54:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Can we electrify the river and add some more alligators and some piranhas?
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 9:07:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The libs are the ones celebrating.  I'm sure they were waiting and hoping it would happen.
View Quote

Similar to that boy that drowned in Europe, which they used to spur countries to accept refugees.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 9:09:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

By all means let us celebrate the death of this woman and her children by drowning.

Jesus Christ.
View Quote

It is sad, I agree.

The open border policy created it.

The criminals exploited them offering "guide services" for a nominal fee (sarcasm).

They entered the water and maybe were not prepared to do so safely or were led to believe it was easier than it really is to swim the Rio.

Without getting in a fight or arguing, I completely agree and capitulate that it is sad but, I respectfully ask....have you made any effort to change it?  Did you know the border has SEVERAL drownings every year regardless of the administration in place?  Were you concerned with the border and the issues prior or just as of late when things went from bad to freaking epically out of control and the media twists this shit because they feed on misery. The feeds on misery and the hot story that hits taw nerves....problem is....as I have said in other threads the Texas / Mexico border has been a source of crime, misery and suffrage ever since it was declared a "border".

Again I say this with respect and I am not trying to be trashy in any way Sir or Ma'am.  
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 9:12:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I’ve thought about this at length and I believe the ones drowning are mostly Mexicans.  Mexicans don’t get asylum status like the South American countries.  Mexicans are sent back immediately.  That’s the only thing that makes sense as to why they wouldn’t just walk across the bridge.
View Quote

How does that make sense? Other countries = no asylum since they passed through other countries where they could get it. In theory.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 9:13:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This thread brings to mind some  questions.  How did the BP know there was a woman and two kids in the river in the first place? They control the entire river and have boats out constantly, why did they have to ask the state to rescue them? Why did they just go away when refused? After all, the park is barely big enough to fit a Walmart in, go around it. Where was the local PD? Sheriff? Fire Dept? All three have park access.  Why is the description in the media described as "in the vicinity of the park"?  They don't have a location?

Was this actually witnessed by a BP agent? Called in to 911? Third or fourth party  from another illegal? After all, it's not in the boonies, it's right in the middle of downtown Eagle Pass within rock throwing distance of the bridge.

Since democrats have a steady history of making this shit up, I'm going to need to see bodies before I beleive it. Note there is no mention of a body recovery search or operation.
View Quote

THIS^^^^

I could delve off into alot more questions I have. My questions are based on having worked the border. Bottom line is this has a smell to it....

Its almost as if there is a plan or a narrative at work here....it just seems so odd....anyways back to talking to my best friend. He has a bead on an ocean front property in Arizona and its even a time share!!
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 9:15:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Friend of mine saw one of those aid stations some NGO put on his Uncle’s ranch, without permission.

They had fun with it, some tannerite, and some AR10s

View Quote

They put those up in the CA desert. A flag to identify it, and a container with 1 gallon water jugs.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 9:18:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
San Antonio Cops protecting human smuggling operation?

Last night— Tenet Reporter @TaylerUSA
confronted multiple @SATXPolice
officers about working a side gig where they are helping facilitate human smuggling at the Migrant Resource Center in San Antonio, TX.

The officers are seen wearing their official SAPD uniforms, driving work vehicles and holstering their service weapons while accepting money from alleged Cartel sponsored NGO’s to guard the facility and check illegal migrants wristbands upon entry.

We attempted to reach out to @SATXPolice
for comment on the situation and received no response.
View Quote

The result of Biden's open border will be to further import cartel control into the US. Well, there will be other results, but that will be one.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 9:23:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Texas should have never built a river over it's boarder.  But the Dems want to make it sound like we not only dredged it, but put in crocs.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 9:23:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The result of Biden's open border will be to further import cartel control into the US. Well, there will be other results, but that will be one.
View Quote

This is not a new trend, however it has gotten worse and more frequent. Know a guy that was a LEO and was terminated & rightfully so I will say. Several months later he was jammed up and jailed for his new line of work in the "transportation industry". This was several years ago, prior to the current border situation.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 9:29:33 PM EDT
[#13]
So now we know that the story of TMD blocking BP access to rescue drowning illegals is fake news.

BP requested access from TMD after the drownings occurred and Mexican Authorities were recovering the bodies.
https://youtu.be/mOlFmEsQuLs?si=WA6YA8f5vHP0PuWO&t=117
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 9:30:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Remember how the left used a boy who drowned to shame Europe into letting in the refugees (and my what a success it's been)?

This makes sense for the left to use since Biden is polling very bad and the illegal alien issue is becoming a big deal since TX and FL started busing them to blue cities. This almost seems tailer made to try to persuade women to soften on this issue, and give the Democrats breathing room to continue their destruction.

Link Posted: 1/15/2024 9:33:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

This is not a new trend, however it has gotten worse and more frequent. Know a guy that was a LEO and was terminated & rightfully so I will say. Several months later he was jammed up and jailed for his new line of work in the "transportation industry". This was several years ago, prior to the current border situation.
View Quote

Hence I said "further". But it's much worse now then it was 40 years ago when I was young, and in 20 more years it will be much, much worse at this rate.

I grew up on the border in CA. The town I grew up in is very different now, as is much of CA, due to this.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 9:33:47 PM EDT
[#16]
What is most aggravating to me is how the current handling of the border is shoved back at Texas and framed up like it is the way we really want it. Texas has a steep and rich history with Mexican heritage mixed in. Some of that history is bad but I believe most of our history is genuinely great. Many of these illegal crossers are not of Mexican decent to begin with. They are from further south and MANY are from other countries. Countries that want to harm America, not take part in the American dream. But that is not a good story for the media or the current admin. They HAVE to sow discord and divide us so that we remain occupied while they do the real shady shit that is undoing this Country. Of these things I am sure most of you all are aware. The current administrations policies are what took something that is and has been a problem and made it historically worse, again so that we as a citizenry are preoccupied....making this or any part of it Texas' fault makes as much sense as paying for a hooker just to get a hug.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 9:34:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
So now we know that the story of TMD blocking BP access to rescue drowning illegals is fake news.

BP requested access from TMD after the drownings occurred and Mexican Authorities were recovering the bodies.
View Quote

LOL, they just had to be a bit vague on the timeline.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 9:37:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Hence I said "further". But it's much worse now then it was 40 years ago when I was young, and in 20 more years it will be much, much worse at this rate.

I grew up on the border in CA. The town I grew up in is very different now, as is much of CA, due to this.
View Quote

Yes Sir, I understand and believe you. Texas is very different now days but I do believe for the most part it is still great. Now....20 years down the road?    Maybe not so much.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 9:38:00 PM EDT
[#19]
I guess I will chime in.  River flow, depth, etc... is seasonally dependent.  Lots of time the river does not even flow all the way to the gulf.  But the wrong places and the wrong time can make some fairly fun white water.

I don't know what the current stream flow is - but I highly suspect the USGS has monitoring stations and I could look it up.  Likewise, I don't know where the border is in relationship to where the drowning has happened.  While we tend to believe the center of the river is the border, that is not necessarily the case - there have been channel changes in portions over the years.  For all we know, she drowned in Mexico and it would have been an international incident if our side would have crossed into Mexico to rescue them.  While it is not proof - given they were recovered in Mexico by Mexican authorities - I would hazard to guess there is a chance they died in Mexican waters as well.

For the most part - Texas is not stopping immigration.  They are stopping a state park from being trashed.  There was federal land within sight of where this happened.  They could have crossed on the bridge - or under it (which used to be damn common iirc - mostly to avoid the slight toll at the bridge).
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 9:39:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

And there will be ZERO consequences. This shady, politically driven boolsh!t reporting should have consequences. It serves no real purpose other than to sell link clicks, advertisement space and sowing discord.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 9:41:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I guess I will chime in.  River flow, depth, etc... is seasonally dependent.  Lots of time the river does not even flow all the way to the gulf.  But the wrong places and the wrong time can make some fairly fun white water.

I don't know what the current stream flow is - but I highly suspect the USGS has monitoring stations and I could look it up.  Likewise, I don't know where the border is in relationship to where the drowning has happened.  While we tend to believe the center of the river is the border, that is not necessarily the case - there have been channel changes in portions over the years.  For all we know, she drowned in Mexico and it would have been an international incident if our side would have crossed into Mexico to rescue them.  While it is not proof - given they were recovered in Mexico by Mexican authorities - I would hazard to guess there is a chance they died in Mexican waters as well.
View Quote

SOLID POINT you make Sir!!
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 9:42:09 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm guessing that this article is bullshit generated to make TX look bad for taking stand.   If it is true then I guess they should have stayed home instead of trying to illegally cross our border.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 9:46:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'm guessing that this article is bullshit generated to make TX look bad for taking stand.   If it is true then I guess they should have stayed home instead of trying to illegally cross our border.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/15/2024 10:03:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming!!
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 10:38:04 PM EDT
[#25]
River needs more alligators, crocs and piranha
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 10:55:57 PM EDT
[#26]
You know how not to drown crossing the river? STOP BREAKING THE LAW ASSHOLE! Don't get in the water.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 11:03:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

They put those up in the CA desert. A flag to identify it, and a container with 1 gallon water jugs.
View Quote

They had that and a few 55 gallon plastic drums stacked so to use gravity to fill up milk jugs with water.

They made sure to prove 308 is good for creating holes.

Then about 20 lbs of Tanny to send the message of “Not welcome here!” Saw the vid, great shot, wrecked everything.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 11:04:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yes Sir, I understand and believe you. Texas is very different now days but I do believe for the most part it is still great. Now....20 years down the road?    Maybe not so much.
View Quote

Thank Bush conservanothings, moderates, Yankees and invaders.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 11:32:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

By all means let us celebrate the death of this woman and her children by drowning.

Jesus Christ.
View Quote

Easy to see why you tolerated CA for so long then moved to another Freedom black hole.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 11:49:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Jesus Christ.
View Quote

DISCLAIMER - I do not want you to think I am picking on you or singling you out, Sir. I am not that type of person. I am a rational (at least I think I am) person who can and will have calm, rational and frank conversations. I am saying the below for all to think about:

Headline debunked from what I can tell -

A Texas politician who has shown that he is like a willow tree and will bend which ever way the strongest wind blows got it wrong. Coupled with the media's headline, played some part in your response to forum members. Now that the trashy headline is debunked will you lash out at the media or the politician for their trash talk?

My point is this - they (the lying fake news media & the politician) got out of you what they sought....an immediate emotional response between you and others talking about the topic. Brother, regardless of how accurate they are or how others react they distracted us....meanwhile back at the bat cave FJB hangs upside down in a rubber suit admiring his younger male sidekick figuring out new ways to screw up our Country.

This particular politician plays what fits his agenda. He has said many times how this crisis is affecting his constituents and the geographical area. Why now state falsities about the people who are there to help?  The people that came to his area to help when the federal government was not!!  Sooooo, instead of him being appreciative he screeches and squalls out lies, knowing the leeches of media will run with it. Thats a really jacked up way of saying "hey you know, this is a really huge pile of shit I have here. I appreciate you leaving your family, job and other life responsibilities and exposing yourself to injury, sickness, weather, and other unknowns to be here to help us".  This kind of reminds me of the line Jack Nicholson said in A Few Good Men about needing people on the wall to provide security and then questioning the very manner it is provided in.

It is up to us to verify and believe for ourselves these days. I know from my 15 years in the military....intel is only as good as the people gathering and presenting it. If it is from shit sources then the end result is shit product.

Just a friendly offering of another way to look at things.
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 9:14:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 9:30:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Why don’t they blame Trump? He promised a wall that Mexico would pay for.
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 9:33:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Illegal vermin invaders drowning is OK with me.  They are destroying our country.
View Quote

No, the illegal vermin are not destroying our country.  The Democrats and communists (but I repeat myself) encouraging them to come in are.  Let's name the real enemy.
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 9:48:07 AM EDT
[#34]
Remember the Maine!!’

Link Posted: 1/16/2024 9:52:26 AM EDT
[#35]
Texas recognized the Rio Grande river as the border when Texas became a republic. Mexico disagreed and recognized the border as the Nueces river which is further north. Large reason for the US Mexican war was to establish without a doubt the Rio Grande as the border. But we can ignore that now apparently.
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 5:46:35 PM EDT
[#36]
If white supremacy and guns were really the problem the media wants it to be, wouldn't we have daily snipings along the border?
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 5:48:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

All by design, all preventable and all reversible.
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 5:48:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Story
View Quote

PENDEJOS!
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 5:49:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Biden will stand on the dead bodies of his own wife and children and lie about their deaths.
He is the very best of the left, to expect any better of their rank and file is ridiculous.
View Quote

He stood on his dead wife/daughter to get re elected to the house/then the senate.
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 5:55:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

DISCLAIMER - I do not want you to think I am picking on you or singling you out, Sir. I am not that type of person. I am a rational (at least I think I am) person who can and will have calm, rational and frank conversations. I am saying the below for all to think about:

Headline debunked from what I can tell -

A Texas politician who has shown that he is like a willow tree and will bend which ever way the strongest wind blows got it wrong. Coupled with the media's headline, played some part in your response to forum members. Now that the trashy headline is debunked will you lash out at the media or the politician for their trash talk?

My point is this - they (the lying fake news media & the politician) got out of you what they sought....an immediate emotional response between you and others talking about the topic. Brother, regardless of how accurate they are or how others react they distracted us....meanwhile back at the bat cave FJB hangs upside down in a rubber suit admiring his younger male sidekick figuring out new ways to screw up our Country.

This particular politician plays what fits his agenda. He has said many times how this crisis is affecting his constituents and the geographical area. Why now state falsities about the people who are there to help?  The people that came to his area to help when the federal government was not!!  Sooooo, instead of him being appreciative he screeches and squalls out lies, knowing the leeches of media will run with it. Thats a really jacked up way of saying "hey you know, this is a really huge pile of shit I have here. I appreciate you leaving your family, job and other life responsibilities and exposing yourself to injury, sickness, weather, and other unknowns to be here to help us".  This kind of reminds me of the line Jack Nicholson said in A Few Good Men about needing people on the wall to provide security and then questioning the very manner it is provided in.

It is up to us to verify and believe for ourselves these days. I know from my 15 years in the military....intel is only as good as the people gathering and presenting it. If it is from shit sources then the end result is shit product.

Just a friendly offering of another way to look at things.
View Quote

That speech was great, and honestly, The Col. was right.
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 5:56:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

PENDEJOS!
View Quote

Comments locked!, why might that be?/s
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 6:03:20 PM EDT
[#42]
 More floating buoys....
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 6:13:47 PM EDT
[#43]
If the feds force Abbott to remove the wire I think he should just stock the Rio Grande with a few thousand Nile crocodiles.
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 6:14:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

No he isn't.  He's following orders.
View Quote

Doesn't matter, he is the official overseeing the border.
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 9:09:02 PM EDT
[#45]
If the border was closed less would be trying to get across.
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 9:30:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Can we electrify the river and add some more alligators and some piranhas?
View Quote
I think that dredging idea is a good one. Just dig it out so deep there is no chance to walk across anywhere.  Pile the dirt in a big pile on the US side so it's a huge climb to get out of the water.  Maybe a big retaining wall with a shear climb 15 feet up from the 30 foot deep water.
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 11:06:40 PM EDT
[#47]
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12971181/amp/migrant-children-drown-border-Eagle-Pass-Texas.html

Now details emerge that it was impossible for BP to have effected any sort of rescue.

Only failure I see here is Mexico not putting up a wall on their side of the border.
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 11:11:55 PM EDT
[#48]
If they had been discouraged from getting in from the start they wouldn’t have tried and drowned.

If a walls up and deportations are instant then they can stay in Mexico and focus on fixing Mexicos problems.

Blood on dems/Bidens hands for giving them the hope to do it.
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 11:19:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Watch the news  from Chicago and New York City,  

the mayors are blaming Gov Abbott of all of the immigrants. I hope he has good bodyguards.
View Quote

Every once in a while I'll watch a news broadcast out of San Fran just to see what the loonies are crying about, figure it will probably be about the most leftist it can get. Some of the garbage they spew is pants on head retarded. Some people and places can't be saved.
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 11:30:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Oh well.
View Quote

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top