[#2]
Apendix, or Gall Bladder?
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 11:48:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Apendix, or Gall Bladder?
View Quote
Appendicitis.  He was getting it taken out the following day, which was the 20th.  But he's been radio silent ever since.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 11:51:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Appendicitis.  He was getting it taken out the following day, which was the 20th.  But he's been radio silent ever since.
View Quote
When I had mine out I was radio silent for a week. Worst godamned pain in my life, 5 days in the hospital another week on the couch, and should taken more time. Pure Hell.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:16:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
@Voland

You doing okay bud?
View Quote
Hey, yeah! Thanks for checking. I’m good. Surgery went well. As routine as can be. I’m home now and besides the severe restrictions on movement and lifting things, I’m in good shape.

@Rustler
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:19:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Hey, yeah! Thanks for checking. I’m good. Surgery went well. As routine as can be. I’m home now and besides the severe restrictions on movement and lifting things, I’m in good shape.

@Rustler
View Quote
Surprisingly, the pain is not that bad. It’s more of an annoyance. The doc did say that it would have likely ruptured in another day or two and it was just about to start leaking. The worst part is that they found a small umbilical hernia that will need attention after I heal up. So basically another procedure very similar to this one in a few months.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:24:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

@Rustler
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@Voland

You doing okay bud?

@Rustler
Glad to hear it!!  She glad you're doing well
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:56:42 PM EDT
[#8]
too bad it's not ringworms.....
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 1:00:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Drug seeker?
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 1:09:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Care to take a guess as to why?
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 1:09:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Tubal pregnancy.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 1:43:55 PM EDT
[#12]
My bet is on recalcitrant plebny.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 1:45:10 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm pretty sure I know why and I feel for you brother.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 2:04:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Nephrolithiasis? Pancreatitis? Cholecystitis? Cholelothiasis? Appendicitis? Diverticulitis? Homosexualitis?

Seriously though you are in the right place feel better.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 2:09:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Bingo! Going to get it taken out tomorrow. I was in pain for three days before I finally said fuck it and went. What’s sad is that it’s only slightly inflamed so it’s not even all that critical.

V
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Appendicitis.

Ask me how I know...
Bingo! Going to get it taken out tomorrow. I was in pain for three days before I finally said fuck it and went. What’s sad is that it’s only slightly inflamed so it’s not even all that critical.

V
You're lucky yours didn't rupture.   I found out what a "10" on the pain scale feels like!
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 3:01:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Diverticulitis.
View Quote
my guess too
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 9:42:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
4 years ago my colon ruptured.  I thought I had a kidney stone and blew it off for 3 days.  They ended up removing 13".

Do not put it on your "To Do" list.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ruptured diverticulum, BTW that is not fun.
4 years ago my colon ruptured.  I thought I had a kidney stone and blew it off for 3 days.  They ended up removing 13".

Do not put it on your "To Do" list.
Trying to figure out when to get my bowel resection done.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 9:43:09 PM EDT
[#18]
You should have tied a string to that Star Wars action figure before you stuck it up your ass.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top