Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:35:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Heartwarming.

Tough guy up until the caning starts.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:36:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:37:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Should have beat him to his head was soft and mushy. Let that motherfucker set around drooling and shitting his diaper the rest of his miserable existence.  

I don't spend time in these foreign owned stores but I respect that is their business and livelihood.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:37:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bullet to the head then dump the body in a dumpster behind the store. Nobody would miss that asshole. Those problems would eventually stop.

But if no gun, then the hitter needs to invest in an aluminum bat.
View Quote

This, but not on camera.  Let single-digit clearance rates work in your favor for once.

Beating him just lets him find an attorney who might sue you for medical, bring the local racebaiters with a pet mob of protesters, etc...

Thief's move with right hand to waistband should've gotten him shot.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:38:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Do they honestly believe there is insurance that covers that? Even if they have theft insurance it
probably has a $5000 or more deductible
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:38:56 AM EDT
[#7]
A local Indian owned vape shop was getting robbed by some thugs and they decided to stop the robbery, which escalated into a fight.  The Indians locked the door so they couldn't escape and used anything they could pick up to fight (including a chair).  It was circus, and the thugs were grateful when police got it broken up.  The police lectured the Indians about fighting robbers and how they could get in trouble, but they didn't get charged with anything.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:39:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Why does that tweet only have 200 views and 7 likes?  Start liking the video, commenting, and retweeting it.  This is how communities start curbing crime, by allowing business owners to stop thieves.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:40:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Sikh and destroy
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:40:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Lmao
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:41:04 AM EDT
[#11]
dont the indian cops carry similar 'staffs' and use them liberally on miscreants?
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:43:01 AM EDT
[#12]
He literally beat his ass ??

sikhs are bros
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:43:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Heartwarming.

Tough guy up until the caning starts.
View Quote

Yep and he started screaming like a bitch.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:44:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Looked painful.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:45:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Duck yes. Break his legs and his hands. You should be allowed to shoot people on site for that kind of behavior.  

Looked like he was reaching for a knife in his back pocket.

They should have kept going until he stopped moving.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:47:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:49:17 AM EDT
[#17]
I very much enjoyed that!
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:49:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Beautiful. Now imagine if the store owners were white and did that. That store would burn.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:50:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Only way it could have been better is to take his shirt and pants off then toss him out of the store to run home in his underwear.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:54:03 AM EDT
[#20]
7/10
-1 no teeth on the floor
-1 not enough head strikes
-1 he lived

Still a solid effort.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:54:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Lol paddled like his daddy shoulda done a bunch of times.

Also, if you don't get an angle for a swat, try a jab up the ol-brown eye to get a little wigglin going on for another swat.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:55:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
A local Indian owned vape shop was getting robbed by some thugs and they decided to stop the robbery, which escalated into a fight.  The Indians locked the door so they couldn't escape and used anything they could pick up to fight (including a chair).  It was circus, and the thugs were grateful when police got it broken up.  The police lectured the Indians about fighting robbers and how they could get in trouble, but they didn't get charged with anything.
View Quote

And we all know that is the problem being lectured.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:55:53 AM EDT
[#23]

ALL ALONG I BE THUMPING THAT RETARD!!!!

Tunak Tunak Tun - Misheard English Lyrics
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:58:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Beautiful. Now imagine if the store owners were white and did that. That store would burn.
View Quote

I have a dream.

A dream that white men and black men and Sikh men and Korean men can join together to beat the ass of the deserving with sticks.

I have a dream, today...
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:58:42 AM EDT
[#25]
I'm down with the Sikhness.

They should have turned his head into jello, but that was nice overall.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 10:03:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I saw a Sikh was involved and that was my assumption too. I guess not all Sikhs carry the kirpan anymore.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The perp is lucky that is all they got.

In other parts of the world, there would have been a head rolling, and it would not have been the Sikh’s.

I was secretly hoping a very sharp sword would be brandished!

I saw a Sikh was involved and that was my assumption too. I guess not all Sikhs carry the kirpan anymore.

They do, but to avoid stupid laws in various places a lot of them are blunt and pretty much useless as an actual weapon. Just enough to satisfy the code.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 10:04:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Clint Eastwood - Nice piece of Hickory
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 10:06:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Needed more head shots.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 10:06:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 10:09:42 AM EDT
[#30]
The one nice thing any of us could say about Islam is that they got the punishment for theft right.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 10:09:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Should have beat him to his head was soft and mushy. Let that motherfucker set around drooling and shitting his diaper the rest of his miserable existence.  

I don't spend time in these foreign owned stores but I respect that is their business and livelihood.
View Quote

There is a gas station here that is kinda out in the middle of nowhere off the interstate. Indians that run it all have pistols on their side in the open.

They started that after some asshole came in and killed one of them years ago.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 10:09:59 AM EDT
[#32]
They are so entitled nowadays that in many of these videos they are just casually stealing shit without any urgency or concern. It’s unreal
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 10:10:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The robbery attempters did get indicted, and one was a repeat offender, so there was something positive.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 10:13:26 AM EDT
[#34]
Great beat down, 10/10
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 10:14:43 AM EDT
[#35]
The cashier needs one of the metal expanding batons with a belt carrier, or some mace.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 10:14:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Thief appeared to be between him and the weapon at first.  As soon as that changed he went for it, with glorious results.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
7/10

He let that shit go on for way too long before beating his ass.

Good beating though.  

Would watch again.
Thief appeared to be between him and the weapon at first.  As soon as that changed he went for it, with glorious results.

I think you’re correct. One of the Twitter comments mentioned that he didn’t beat him until after he tried to leave with felony level loot so maybe that was the play.

Use the system against them
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 10:15:39 AM EDT
[#37]
In later news:

2 Sikhs were though in jail for the beating of a black man siting racist .......
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 10:18:00 AM EDT
[#38]
Make corporal punishment great again.

Link Posted: 8/2/2023 10:18:34 AM EDT
[#39]
Like...
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 10:20:31 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The cashier needs one of the metal expanding batons with a belt carrier, or some mace.
View Quote

That stick did a better job than an ASP would.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 10:20:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Good beat down.  Unfortunately,  they will likely get sued.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 10:22:31 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
That's the most wholesome entertainment you'll see all day.
Look how quickly his bitch ass went from being hard to playing for sympathy. Trying to use your morality against you as a weapon is something bad guys will often do.
Don't fall for it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
That's the most wholesome entertainment you'll see all day.
Look how quickly his bitch ass went from being hard to playing for sympathy. Trying to use your morality against you as a weapon is something bad guys will often do.
Don't fall for it.
Sore Joints no doubt considers himself the aggrieved victim in this situation.

Quoted:I think you’re correct. One of the Twitter comments mentioned that he didn’t beat him until after he tried to leave with felony level loot so maybe that was the play.

Use the system against them
It’s that much more satisfying to imagine the first half of the video owner is offscreen counting dollar by dollar until… “it’s kneecapping time
Quoted:
In later news:
2 Sikhs were though in jail for the beating of a black man siting racist .......
Treat jury duty as an important civic service for just this reason.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 10:22:38 AM EDT
[#43]
The thief was forced to do this. Not his fault at all.

He was simply stocking up on Newports before the gov't bans menthol cigarettes.

You all rasist!
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 10:22:57 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Sikh and destroy
View Quote

Sha-zam!
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 10:23:16 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I just wanted to see a store that sold Indians.

View Quote

I could use a new one.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 10:24:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Have they been arrested yet and the local hood denizens flocking to the news cameras to whine about how the store owners are fleecing their community?
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 10:32:58 AM EDT
[#47]
That’s great. Big smile.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 10:33:30 AM EDT
[#48]
Beat that ass!
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 10:35:08 AM EDT
[#49]
Camera man went from “gimme some swishers” to “whippin his ass” quick.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 10:35:51 AM EDT
[#50]
That's what a self-cleaning system is!
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top