User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 10:48:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Mossberg 500 marinecoat.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 11:02:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Anything stored in a shed should probably have something covering the barrel ends to keep bugs from building a nest in the barrel or barrels.  Would suck to need your firearm and check for obstructions and find a wasp nest or whatever.  My luck it would be the mud daubber wasps.

I would try like heck to put together an ar for 450 or less.  Kind of depends on your shipping and transfer costs if lowers are expensive for you to get.  Watch the psa emails and get a cheap parts kit.  No it is not an awesome ar, but right now is the time for an ar to wind up anywhere you want one.  To some extent I would just snag a few mags and some ammo I already had to make the budget.  Still gets me how most cheap ar parts kits don't come with a rear site, but I got some carry handle sites cheap so I don't care anymore.  I know some people can do the cheap ar for 400 or less, the slickside kit is the only way I could have done it.  And I guess in some areas an ar won't fly.

I am not knocking the shotguns, I have some shotguns and for the right price I will buy older shotguns even if they are not in nice shape.  Bamashooter has some threads on the police trade in parts kits to turn your shotgun into something more "tactical" if that is what you want.

I have also been considering some of the s&w police trade in 38 specials cause they have no lock and are older assemblies that seem nicer than some of today's stuff, and I don't care if the finish looks worn.  Function.  So far I have held off because 300 out the door seems to be my price and everything is more like 400 out the door that I run into.

Heck, see if anyone has a rusty ak in their trash cans they want to get rid of.  A bit of oil and it will probably work and I kind of like my abused ak stuff because it keeps me from trying to sell it for today's higher prices.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 12:55:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 9:31:20 PM EDT
[#4]
SAR K2 .45.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 9:43:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anything stored in a shed should probably have something covering the barrel ends to keep bugs from building a nest in the barrel or barrels.  Would suck to need your firearm and check for obstructions and find a wasp nest or whatever.  My luck it would be the mud daubber wasps.
View Quote
Balloons work great
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 2:09:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
that's expensive 
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Surplus Smith & Wesson Model 10.
that's expensive 
Like $289. Cheaper than a shockwave, or a new 870. And it won't instantly dump value like the others.
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 2:17:06 AM EDT
[#7]
If it hasn't been said yet, hawk / h&r 1871 pardner pump. It's an 18.5" 12GA.

$179 at academy last time I bought one. It's a fucking solid, reliable ass gun with the reviews to back it up.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top