Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/27/2022 3:18:32 PM EDT
I’ve seen about half of these before, but some are new to me.  Not sure the story behind any other than the aTrepang.

LEAKED: Best Ever Alien Evidence Released?
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:50:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 11:10:19 AM EDT
[#2]
It might be possible to find a copy on eBay or even a library on microfilm
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 1:06:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 1:37:52 AM EDT
[#4]
What if they aren’t extraterrestrials? What if they’re from here? They just live beneath the surface.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 1:38:56 AM EDT
[#5]
The Black Vault has a real interesting rundown on this case.

https://www.theblackvault.com/casefiles/arctic-ufo-photographs-uss-trepang-ssn-674-march-1971/
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 1:41:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What if they aren’t extraterrestrials? What if they’re from here? They just live beneath the surface.
View Quote

Subterrestrials?  Or what if it is a dimensional thing where they are just a little out of phase with us, but they are kind of here?
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:23:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 9:52:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

There have been a LOT of comments in that direction.   Mentioning Area of the Earth which is Not explored, with ocean being 95% unknown, most of Antarctica for example (not much for public info but odd meetings there).   Several are tagged "UUO"s for Unknown Underwater Objects and there's an acronym for craft that have been seen underwater, in atmosphere and in near Earth space as well.  I forgot the catch all, UAP is just aerial phenomenon.  The blanket acronym is HAUC - (Hybrid Aerospace-Underwater Craft" Half of the images/videos leaked in the past decade have them coming out of or going into the ocean and then popping back up in the blink of an eye, sometimes without even a splash.  Even Northrop Grumman says UFOs are real but aren't aliens from outer space

Note: The stuff below is conglomerated from several other threads in this forum which go into a lot of detail for each bit.

Lue has really emphasized the "what we don't even know on  Earth" aspect in addition to a Spiritual/ "phase space" / paranormal aspect where not all craft match one classification and some match parts of a couple classifications.   Some people will associate disclosure with starting to go to church, and some going to church will stop attending once the disclosure happens.   Lue says the population of Earth would be "Somber" for a few weeks, implying something striking to the heart of what we know as reality.   Everything now has been waiting on the rest of the world to give the "OK" to go public since it's private sector controlled (Rumored under 150 people on the "OK list" of the private dozen or so "gatekeepers" outside .gov control or even influence.  Some say as few as 50 people now have full access after deaths of people that were "in" from 50s-90s and not replaced, plus some possibly removed for suspected leaks, just keeping "in pool" down in manageable numbers.  There are craploads of private $$$ invested worldwide they don't want to cut off that gravy train or lose control of the tech and we're left with only the few tidbits that are shared.

The next two paragraphs will make better sense if the 15 page Wilson Memo is read and you've watched all of the Lue Elizondo interviews and statements made.

The latest confirmation of discussions about UAP/UFO seem to have put all of that information into a private commercial company and the typical .gov person is not cleared to learn much about it.  Not even the president can look at it since it isn't classified in the traditional way, it's put under a SAP (Special Access Program) which includes some .gov but mostly private company leaders deciding who gets in and who is out.   Leaning toward Lockheed Martin and SkunkWorks as my guess.  

Lue stated that the technology was acquired by the .gov but then given only to one aerospace company and not the others when contracts were put out for bids, one company had a huge boost in tech unknown to others.    Take that bit of info, the confirmation of that info in the Wilson memos and Lockheed acquired Boeing who acquired McDdonnell Douglas.  The F117, F22, and F35 have all been LockMart's babies when the acquisitions are all added together, there's only one Aerospace company around yet, Boeing has the traditional aircraft design and LockMart does the military or something like that.  Add in the timeline of this SAP program starting in the 80s where they put the private sector security access on it and the sudden changes in aircraft company profits and acquisitions and to me it screams "LockMart".

Things are going slow, but comparing the last 5 years with the 40 years prior to that things are going along at a pretty good clip, though it seems geological time while waiting day to day/week to week for the next paper published, meeting announced, or interview given.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/41058/Horizontal-Line-PNG-Image-1036306.png

--ETA:  Adding this which is another article talking about "The Gatekeepers" being like Skull and Bones secret club sort of group which has managed to be transferred out of a US .gov controlled SAP to prevent congress/president and anybody else they don't trust from seeing more than very basic/simple info which had portions previously leaked anyway.

There's a "Secret Society" in the Pentagon Hiding UFO Secrets, Officials Say

Remember the interview where Lue said it will take several congressional and senate hearings to get anywhere, or at least get a large portion of it kicked open to scholars and engineers to review while maintaining secrecy, they refuse to let go of their total control of the topic and manipulate the media, the .gov/.mil, and all the proles in the world to have them just ignored or "knowing" misinformation.

View Quote

You have written up the best summary of the most current working theory on what’s going on I’ve seen.  Having watched most all of Lue’s interviews, Read the Wilson report, and other related items, I agree with your summary 100%.

The big question is now, “what are they?”

From clues and reading between the lines, it sounds like they are either partially, or somewhat, in control of humanity on a macro level. The religious comments seem to point to “them” either being the source of much of our religions, OR, something so dire that we will need to turn to God to for help.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 9:00:22 AM EDT
[#9]
So, @sq40, I have an interesting thought about this-

This thing that they got pictures of?   Sure looks a LOT like the artist renditions of Oumaumau, doesnt it?  

This is the first time I have heard of this sighting/ seen pictures of, but couldnt help but think that I have seen this before.  Then, thinking on it, I realized where I have seen it , or at least something as similar.  Oumaumau, that “astroid” that slowed as it got near Earth then sped up after !
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 9:42:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Interesting.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 9:52:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

This thing that they got pictures of?   Sure looks a LOT like the artist renditions of Oumaumau, doesnt it?  

This is the first time I have heard of this sighting/ seen pictures of, but couldnt help but think that I have seen this before.  Then, thinking on it, I realized where I have seen it , or at least something as similar.  Oumaumau, that “astroid” that slowed as it got near Earth then sped up after !
View Quote

The cigar shape has been one of the most common UFOs ever reported.  Really that’s what the tictac is, cigar shaped,  but white instead of black or gray.  Oumaumau also appeared to have been a large cigar shape too.

What I find telling is this.  The cigar shape is a pressure vessel. We use the same engineering and math to build cylinders to hold liquid gasses in our atmosphere where they would boil off.  A home propane tank is a perfect example.

If you wanted to transport a liquid medium through low pressure, like atmosphere or space, that shape is perfect.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 10:05:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The cigar shape has been one of the most common UFOs ever reported.  Really that’s what the tictac is, cigar shaped,  but white instead of black or gray.  Oumaumau also appeared to have been a large cigar shape too.

What I find telling is this.  The cigar shape is a pressure vessel. We use the same engineering and math to build cylinders to hold liquid gasses in our atmosphere where they would boil off.  A home propane tank is a perfect example.

If you wanted to transport a liquid medium through low pressure, like atmosphere or space, that shape is perfect.
View Quote

Good observation.  Do you know if this is a common theme of underwater objects/ UUO i think as a poster called it?
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 10:16:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They could breathe a much denser liquid gas, and the pressure at the bottom of our oceans is much more comfortable to them.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 9:32:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Good observation.  Do you know if this is a common theme of underwater objects/ UUO i think as a poster called it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don’t know much about USO to be honest.  Mostly it’s reports of “something” with lights underwater and flying out and into space, or the opposite.

The cigar shape is pretty great for underwater movement, like our subs and torpedos.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 9:37:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

They could breathe a much denser liquid gas, and the pressure at the bottom of our oceans is much more comfortable to them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very well could be.

Or maybe they are native to our ocean floor.  Perhaps they live near thermal vents and fissures.  It’s theorized that toolmaking requires fire, which you cant get underwater… but you do find heat sources that could be used to smelt metals.  There are more resources under the sea than on land too.  Plus, the deep oceans could see little impact from mass extinction events, so life has probably been going uninterrupted for 500+ million years.  Who knows what’s really down there.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 9:48:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Solipsi Rai
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 9:49:31 PM EDT
[#17]
failed missile launch
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 8:10:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Very well could be.

Or maybe they are native to our ocean floor.  Perhaps they live near thermal vents and fissures.  It’s theorized that toolmaking requires fire, which you cant get underwater… but you do find heat sources that could be used to smelt metals.  There are more resources under the sea than on land too.  Plus, the deep oceans could see little impact from mass extinction events, so life has probably been going uninterrupted for 500+ million years.  Who knows what’s really down there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very well could be.

We sure don't. LOL. Know what's down there, I mean. The ocean floor is as unexplored as space at this point.

Still, I've read the conjecture that no matter how smart a dolphin or octopus seems, they or any other aquatic species would never get advanced enough to do these things. It's a fairly compelling argument. It's much easier to accept that whatever it is uses the oceans as a near-perfect hiding spot, since we rarely bother looking there in any seriousness. If I believed. Don't get me wrong, I know there has to be life out there somewhere, I just think it's the height of human hubris to think we're important enough to visit. I hope I'm dead wrong.

Unless this is all just a simulation, empty universe is empty because they haven't programmed in aliens yet, what we are seeing are glimpses of the programmers, and when you "die" you get to go up to "heaven," the next level of the program. It explains so much.

As far as Lockheed being the gatekeepers, it certainly has nothing to do with the F-22 or F-35. I built 9 of the first 11 F-22 prototypes, and it's good old fashioned titanium (that I think we were getting from Russia ) and carbon composite that was being laid up on machines in another part of the building and baked in ovens large enough to fit a 747 fuselage in, with bits and pieces of aluminum and other traditional materials thrown in where weight was a factor but strength wasn't. No alien tach that I saw. Still a cool-as-hell plane though.
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 12:29:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 12:34:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I wasn't implying the F22 and others were alien tech, just that Lockheed seems to be the only one coming up with wicked new designs and has Skunk works while Boeing and others didn't/couldn't/wouldn't have their own secret development site away from prying eyes.    Lue said in a couple interviews that "technology and methods were given to only one aerospace company and kept secret from all the others".    

Boeing is/has been developing, building, and selling tens of thousands of 7xx passenger aircraft but not turning anything like the profit that Lockheed has done over same time frame despite much lower volume of aircraft production, even getting bought out by their own stock.   Add in the Wilson Memo which was submitted leaked and very recently declassified, speaks directly to a Private aerospace company holds the keys to the majority of the UFO info (not even Pentagon has full access) and Lockheed is just my guess as to which company that is.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very well could be.

We sure don't. LOL. Know what's down there, I mean. The ocean floor is as unexplored as space at this point.

Still, I've read the conjecture that no matter how smart a dolphin or octopus seems, they or any other aquatic species would never get advanced enough to do these things. It's a fairly compelling argument. It's much easier to accept that whatever it is uses the oceans as a near-perfect hiding spot, since we rarely bother looking there in any seriousness. If I believed. Don't get me wrong, I know there has to be life out there somewhere, I just think it's the height of human hubris to think we're important enough to visit. I hope I'm dead wrong.

Unless this is all just a simulation, empty universe is empty because they haven't programmed in aliens yet, what we are seeing are glimpses of the programmers, and when you "die" you get to go up to "heaven," the next level of the program. It explains so much.

As far as Lockheed being the gatekeepers, it certainly has nothing to do with the F-22 or F-35. I built 9 of the first 11 F-22 prototypes, and it's good old fashioned titanium (that I think we were getting from Russia ) and carbon composite that was being laid up on machines in another part of the building and baked in ovens large enough to fit a 747 fuselage in, with bits and pieces of aluminum and other traditional materials thrown in where weight was a factor but strength wasn't. No alien tach that I saw. Still a cool-as-hell plane though.

I wasn't implying the F22 and others were alien tech, just that Lockheed seems to be the only one coming up with wicked new designs and has Skunk works while Boeing and others didn't/couldn't/wouldn't have their own secret development site away from prying eyes.    Lue said in a couple interviews that "technology and methods were given to only one aerospace company and kept secret from all the others".    

Boeing is/has been developing, building, and selling tens of thousands of 7xx passenger aircraft but not turning anything like the profit that Lockheed has done over same time frame despite much lower volume of aircraft production, even getting bought out by their own stock.   Add in the Wilson Memo which was submitted leaked and very recently declassified, speaks directly to a Private aerospace company holds the keys to the majority of the UFO info (not even Pentagon has full access) and Lockheed is just my guess as to which company that is.  

Sure. I haven't really kept track of such things since I got laid off way too long ago, so anything is possible. It's pretty much gotta be Lockheed, or it's someone none of us have heard of. I mean, who else is there?
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 12:56:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 1:14:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 1:43:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very well could be.

Ben Rich: We now have the technology to take ET home - Sirius Documentary scene
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 1:18:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

As far as secrets, this is covered in "Behold, A Pale Horse" (thread in this forum on that) stated that the F117 was designed and created in the late 60s / early 70s and there were NO leaks regarding it until it was disclosed after one was shot down in the Balkans/Kosovo war/"police action" in the late 80s.  That completely kills the age old argument of "no way something hundreds of people are in on could be kept perfectly secret - somebody would talk" (mostly used when saying there's now way the whole crew of a ship  could keep any secrets).  
View Quote

I'm with you for most of that, but the nighthawk was actually shot down in 1999, and publicly revealed in 1990.
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 2:21:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 9:45:22 PM EDT
[#27]

I heard a lot of stories about the B-2 from the people who had worked on it, then been moved over to the F-22 due to their experience. No one mentioned alien tech.

On the other hand, they told me cool stories like this: did you know, the way the B-2 supposedly turns while in stealth "mode," when it can't use control surfaces or it will compromise it's stealth characteristics, is by moving fuel? It has three massive pumps in the fuselage that move the fuel from one wing to the other to alter the center of gravity and make the plane turn. Then it's pumped back and levelled out. Supposedly. I'm not sure if that's common knowledge in this day and age, or just some tale spun by a co-worker telling it to hide the fact he worked with alien tech.

In any event, I thought it was a "cool as hell" factoid.

Nothing that I've ever seen about the F-117, F-22, F-35, or B-2 indicates alien tech to me. Good old-fashioned American know-how, applied science, applied theory, and test-and-see knowledge. How do we make out composite lay-up process better? Does this coating absorb radar better than that one? How far can we make the radar see without giving away our own position? How fast can we shit all the smart missiles out of the rotary racks so we don't get seen doing it?

It's not alien tech. It's hard fucking work by people. I honestly get a little offended by Ancient Aliens nonsense that humans have never achieved anything on their own, that it's all aliens. It gets annoying.
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 10:28:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 11:39:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I heard a lot of stories about the B-2 from the people who had worked on it, then been moved over to the F-22 due to their experience. No one mentioned alien tech.

On the other hand, they told me cool stories like this: did you know, the way the B-2 supposedly turns while in stealth "mode," when it can't use control surfaces or it will compromise it's stealth characteristics, is by moving fuel? It has three massive pumps in the fuselage that move the fuel from one wing to the other to alter the center of gravity and make the plane turn. Then it's pumped back and levelled out. Supposedly. I'm not sure if that's common knowledge in this day and age, or just some tale spun by a co-worker telling it to hide the fact he worked with alien tech.

Nothing that I've ever seen about the F-117, F-22, F-35, or B-2 indicates alien tech to me. Good old-fashioned American know-how, applied science, applied theory, and test-and-see knowledge. How do we make out composite lay-up process better? Does this coating absorb radar better than that one? How far can we make the radar see without giving away our own position? How fast can we shit all the smart missiles out of the rotary racks so we don't get seen doing it?

It's not alien tech. It's hard fucking work by people. I honestly get a little offended by Ancient Aliens nonsense that humans have never achieved anything on their own, that it's all aliens. It gets annoying.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Until recently, I had a hard time with the Wilson Memo and it’s implications because I have a lifelong career in technology.  I’ve seen clear chains of incremental advances over decades.  Billions of man hours, millions of tiny innovations.  The patent office is a shrine to American ingenuity.

I think, if it’s true, that alien tech isn’t being used, but it’s the inspiration for the human advances.  A lot of people will credit science fiction ideas, especially Trek and Foundation, for giving them ideas and motivation to create our modern world and it’s technology.  Perhaps much of what alien tech really is just seeing it, and the guy mentions at the next engineering meeting “what if we could do ______”, and then the wheels turn to make it happen.  A wellspring of ideas.

Or… if the future humans theory is true… perhaps a recovered craft has computers that are accessible by contemporary people. Maybe it has a database of the patent office for the next thousand years.
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 2:01:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Until recently, I had a hard time with the Wilson Memo and it’s implications because I have a lifelong career in technology.  I’ve seen clear chains of incremental advances over decades.  Billions of man hours, millions of tiny innovations.  The patent office is a shrine to American ingenuity.

I think, if it’s true, that alien tech isn’t being used, but it’s the inspiration for the human advances.  A lot of people will credit science fiction ideas, especially Trek and Foundation, for giving them ideas and motivation to create our modern world and it’s technology.  Perhaps much of what alien tech really is just seeing it, and the guy mentions at the next engineering meeting “what if we could do ______”, and then the wheels turn to make it happen.  A wellspring of ideas.

Or… if the future humans theory is true… perhaps a recovered craft has computers that are accessible by contemporary people. Maybe it has a database of the patent office for the next thousand years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll never say anything is impossible, because it likely isn't. But, I like to err on the side of caution. Literally every mainstream scientist you encounter will tell you that travelling at or faster than C isn't possible. At a certain point, you have to believe the math and science...or you don't. Then you delve into the realm of speculation, fiction, and the like. It's not really any different than religious belief. Belief can never be proven or disproven when it comes to God, because if God wants to, they can keep the knowledge from you. They're omnipotent after all. Aliens just replace God in this statement. You can't prove or disprove aliens, because...technology. They won't let you.

Until we have an alien ship hovering over the city blowing up buildings, or opening up to reveal and share the secrets of the universe, I'll choose to stick with currently known science. Unfortunately, currently known science has a contradiction in it...the Fermi paradox butts up against the rest of everything. That's why it's called a paradox. Science tells us that we should see aliens everywhere due to the size and composition of the universe, and simultaneously tells us FTL, or anything even close to it, is likely impossible, meaning we'll never see aliens because they can never get here (nor can we ever get there). Or they have to be so unbelievably advanced as to be incomprehensible, indistinguishable from gods. At which point, it just becomes belief instead of fact again.

I joke about the universe being a simulation, but the more I think about it, the more it makes sense. It explains all of the problems in physics, religion, etc.

The reason I think it's NOT the case is how neatly it explains it all. Too neatly.

Which just brings me around full circle, back to a state of unknowing. In such a state, the only thing that rectifies the situation is actual PROOF. Not speculation, not belief, not even what some claim is evidence. PROOF. An alien spacecraft hovering over a city, that I can view with my own eyes, my own mind, the best interpretation of reality I can get. Or, one of the Devs/Gods showing up and confirming it's all a simulation. Something I can grab onto, hold onto.

I suppose this is my failing in the end. I want to believe in things, but...I don't. Not without direct, definitive proof. I can perform any number of experiments in a variety of fields and come up with those definitive answers. Everything else is just speculation and belief. I won't criticize someone for that, I just won't join in.
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 2:34:19 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 8:28:39 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know else was cylindrical? The space craft that came looking for the whales in Star Trek 4…..
What’d they know?
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 1:15:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

You know else was cylindrical? The space craft that came looking for the whales in Star Trek 4…..
What’d they know?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What’d they know?

Interestingly, Star Trek IV was a bit of a watershed moment in using popular culture science fiction to drive a real world result.  Save the Whales  got an enormous boost in world support, and blue whales now thriving. https://splinternews.com/30-years-ago-star-trek-predicted-that-humpback-whales-1793861752

It’s not inconceivable that the film was also used to broadly introduce the idea that there is intelligent life in the sea, that may have a relationship with visiting alien species.
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 2:52:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Proof of what?   This thread is about a slideshow.  Others are about interviews and some are about books.  All have some explainable facets and some strange ones.   It's broadening of horizons.   As far as aliens, even several in the UFO sector have said that UFO's are NOT alien, but they aren't from man's Earth , either.   It's like working on crossword or Sudoku puzzles to piece together what might be being stated or maybe not.  Learning more tidbits of science about everything from paranormal psychology to abnormal psych to aerospace technology and professional pilots recounting their stories of encounters, a few with imagery taken directly off aircraft FLIR and visible Imagery recordings.  

We don't know, there's no proof needed to say "this is all interesting information but we still don't know what much of it means".

The Wilson Memos are proof that activity regarding some technology of unknown/unstated origin is compartmentalized at levels where elected .gov officials aren't allowed access to that info.   That doesn't mean aliens or anything else, it does show another shiny spot of the corruption polish all over  our .gov, however.  A few years ago, those same pages  were "fake document leaks".  Suddenly, that has been shown to be the exact opposite of the truth.

If wanting instant incontrovertible proof of Aliens (or whatever you feel conversation is about), and something which can't be looked at the way "Natural Philosophers" would have seen things 500 years ago, with the greats of Maxwell and Newton, just  stay in GD and ignore this entire forum as nothing presented is anything you'll accept. Locking on and going after a single detail in a thread to show "it is absolutely wrong" is a bit pointless when nobody is really saying "it is absolutely right", more of a "its been suggested" level of certainty. Especially when new documents are filed in hearings and then opened to the public, several of which give information entirely different than what we were told on that same topic a decade ago.  Which to believe?  All of them, just keep piecing together and that's what makes up the chat in this forum.   There's no "this is right so everything else is wrong", as we don't have any clue exactly what characteristic we're talking about on a topic or if they're related and assumptions are made.  Just having them documented to look through later is a goal in and of itself.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll never say anything is impossible, because it likely isn't. But, I like to err on the side of caution. Literally every mainstream scientist you encounter will tell you that travelling at or faster than C isn't possible. At a certain point, you have to believe the math and science...or you don't. Then you delve into the realm of speculation, fiction, and the like. It's not really any different than religious belief. Belief can never be proven or disproven when it comes to God, because if God wants to, they can keep the knowledge from you. They're omnipotent after all. Aliens just replace God in this statement. You can't prove or disprove aliens, because...technology. They won't let you.

Until we have an alien ship hovering over the city blowing up buildings, or opening up to reveal and share the secrets of the universe, I'll choose to stick with currently known science. Unfortunately, currently known science has a contradiction in it...the Fermi paradox butts up against the rest of everything. That's why it's called a paradox. Science tells us that we should see aliens everywhere due to the size and composition of the universe, and simultaneously tells us FTL, or anything even close to it, is likely impossible, meaning we'll never see aliens because they can never get here (nor can we ever get there). Or they have to be so unbelievably advanced as to be incomprehensible, indistinguishable from gods. At which point, it just becomes belief instead of fact again.

I joke about the universe being a simulation, but the more I think about it, the more it makes sense. It explains all of the problems in physics, religion, etc.

The reason I think it's NOT the case is how neatly it explains it all. Too neatly.

Which just brings me around full circle, back to a state of unknowing. In such a state, the only thing that rectifies the situation is actual PROOF. Not speculation, not belief, not even what some claim is evidence. PROOF. An alien spacecraft hovering over a city, that I can view with my own eyes, my own mind, the best interpretation of reality I can get. Or, one of the Devs/Gods showing up and confirming it's all a simulation. Something I can grab onto, hold onto.

I suppose this is my failing in the end. I want to believe in things, but...I don't. Not without direct, definitive proof. I can perform any number of experiments in a variety of fields and come up with those definitive answers. Everything else is just speculation and belief. I won't criticize someone for that, I just won't join in.

Proof of what?   This thread is about a slideshow.  Others are about interviews and some are about books.  All have some explainable facets and some strange ones.   It's broadening of horizons.   As far as aliens, even several in the UFO sector have said that UFO's are NOT alien, but they aren't from man's Earth , either.   It's like working on crossword or Sudoku puzzles to piece together what might be being stated or maybe not.  Learning more tidbits of science about everything from paranormal psychology to abnormal psych to aerospace technology and professional pilots recounting their stories of encounters, a few with imagery taken directly off aircraft FLIR and visible Imagery recordings.  

We don't know, there's no proof needed to say "this is all interesting information but we still don't know what much of it means".

The Wilson Memos are proof that activity regarding some technology of unknown/unstated origin is compartmentalized at levels where elected .gov officials aren't allowed access to that info.   That doesn't mean aliens or anything else, it does show another shiny spot of the corruption polish all over  our .gov, however.  A few years ago, those same pages  were "fake document leaks".  Suddenly, that has been shown to be the exact opposite of the truth.

If wanting instant incontrovertible proof of Aliens (or whatever you feel conversation is about), and something which can't be looked at the way "Natural Philosophers" would have seen things 500 years ago, with the greats of Maxwell and Newton, just  stay in GD and ignore this entire forum as nothing presented is anything you'll accept. Locking on and going after a single detail in a thread to show "it is absolutely wrong" is a bit pointless when nobody is really saying "it is absolutely right", more of a "its been suggested" level of certainty. Especially when new documents are filed in hearings and then opened to the public, several of which give information entirely different than what we were told on that same topic a decade ago.  Which to believe?  All of them, just keep piecing together and that's what makes up the chat in this forum.   There's no "this is right so everything else is wrong", as we don't have any clue exactly what characteristic we're talking about on a topic or if they're related and assumptions are made.  Just having them documented to look through later is a goal in and of itself.

I'm aware my mindset isn't ideal for these sorts of topics. As I said, it's likely my failing. I still find them interesting, which is why I wander in here from time to time.
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 3:05:41 PM EDT
[#35]
So..Aliens??

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 5:00:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 6:16:00 PM EDT
[#37]
When you think about advanced technology, it’s really interesting how much effort, how many people, the resources it takes to even create a modern $200 microprocessor.

This Intel Fab tour is a great way to see just how much goes into our consumer technology.  Thinking of a breakaway civilization, and what they would have to do to even parallel our modern tech is mind blowing.

I Can Die Now. - Intel Fab Tour!
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 11:35:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Doubtful.

There is a group of people interested in the "Nazi Bell".

https://i.imgur.com/44Aq0g0.jpg

There is a whole theory of a "Breakway Civilization" which occurred in the same timeframe as US Operation Paperclip, where all the Tech and "Aryan Race" (some suppose they were 'aliens' which propelled German Tech in the early and mid 20th Century until their facilities were bombed to oblivion) spread to South America and Antarctica and continued development but stayed isolated and peaceful from the rest of the world.

Little outside the topic of this thread though, there's several websites on it with different variations on the same theme.

One site covering a bit of it

Another site related to the "bell" itself

Theories of what the UFOs and all the other stuff might have in common which includes a breakway civilization.

It gets pretty fringe really quick on those sites, so suspend disbelief before clicking.  
View Quote

That Burning Blogger article is really interesting.  Richard Dolan is a big proponent of the Breakaway Civilization theory and has a lot of good videos on the topic.  I can't really buy into it, but it is an interesting possibility, maybe on a smaller scale than what is claimed I could see.  Also Harbinson's novel Genesis is an interesting take on the subject.
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 8:54:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Doubtful.

There is a whole theory of a "Breakway Civilization" which occurred in the same timeframe as US Operation Paperclip, where all the Tech and "Aryan Race" (some suppose they were 'aliens' which propelled German Tech in the early and mid 20th Century until their facilities were bombed to oblivion) spread to South America and Antarctica and continued development but stayed isolated and peaceful from the rest of the world.

Little outside the topic of this thread though, there's several websites on it with different variations on the same theme.

Theories of what the UFOs and all the other stuff might have in common which includes a breakway civilization.

It gets pretty fringe really quick on those sites, so suspend disbelief before clicking.  
View Quote

Interesting. Never heard about that bell before or the ancient Indian poems describing something similar. Makes one wonder if those ocean diving craft at the top of the thread are harvesting mercury for fuel. They can have all they want, it just ends up in the fish we eat.
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 10:44:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

That Burning Blogger article is really interesting.  Richard Dolan is a big proponent of the Breakaway Civilization theory and has a lot of good videos on the topic.  I can't really buy into it, but it is an interesting possibility, maybe on a smaller scale than what is claimed I could see.  Also Harbinson's novel Genesis is an interesting take on the subject.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doubtful.

I like Graham Hancock’s take that there was advanced (iron age or pre industrial Revolution) civilization that was wiped away during the Younger Dryas Event,

Joe Rogan Experience #1284 - Graham Hancock

Richard Cassaro backs that up with his study of Triptych Architecture and how virtually every religion on Earth has a common root that predates the Younger Dryas event.

Putting them together, it paints a picture that there was a globalized civilization prior to about 12,500 years ago.  A likely commentary impact put us back to the stone age.
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 10:58:28 PM EDT
[#41]

Ok, that is an awesome image.  Has the Smithsonian put toghether their Horton or is this something else?  My Google fu is failing me and it's killing me, what is this from??
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 11:02:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I like Graham Hancock’s take that there was advanced (iron age or pre industrial Revolution) civilization that was wiped away during the Younger Dryas Event,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxmw9eizOAo

Richard Cassaro backs that up with his study of Triptych Architecture and how virtually every religion on Earth has a common root that predates the Younger Dryas event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZuK72eQGwA

Putting them together, it paints a picture that there was a globalized civilization prior to about 12,500 years ago.  A likely commentary impact put us back to the stone age.
View Quote

I think the revelations of the Younger Dryas event are really fascinating and really are starting to tie a lot of things together.  Really makes for legitimacy of global flooding events and a total reset.  I'm really finding the Gobleke Tepe and other current discoveries in that area interesting.  I absolutely believe we have forgotten far more than we know.  But... I don't claim to have any real understanding of any of it.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 7:41:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I think the revelations of the Younger Dryas event are really fascinating and really are starting to tie a lot of things together.  Really makes for legitimacy of global flooding events and a total reset.  I'm really finding the Gobleke Tepe and other current discoveries in that area interesting.  I absolutely believe we have forgotten far more than we know.  But... I don't claim to have any real understanding of any of it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxmw9eizOAo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZuK72eQGwA

It is fascinating, and as a former archaeologist who has watched form the sidelines as the long-term conventions are being overturned (by Gobekli Tepe and the similar site, K-something Tepe, for example), I've always thought it was perfectly plausible.

It's just got one problem, it's not provable.

It's super-convenient that this advanced culture thousands of years ago all lived entirely along the coasts, and were wiped off the map when sea levels rose 400 feet over a thousand years or so. So, any actual evidence would have been under hundreds of feet of water for thousands of years, and thus...gone. So, it enters the realm of the speculative.

I'm just hoping these new, much more ancient sites showing reasonably advanced stonework and urban planning techniques by "hunter gatherers" over 12,000 years ago makes people take a good, hard look at things like Baalbek and the Sphinx. I've been to Egypt. Inside a couple pyramids. And some tombs. I've been in the Sphinx enclosure, ran my hands along it, touched it. Every picture I see of it just screams out "I'm older than everything around me! My head is way too small for my body! I used to have the head of a lion or a jackal, and after sitting here for thousands of years, newer people decided to build their sacred sites and pyramids next to me, and re-carved my weathered and unrecognizable head into their own face!"

Yeah. Try saying that in the archaeological community. You get laughed at and lose your funding instantly. No, that's not why I'm no longer an archaeologist. They have zero imagination, and if you think you've ever seen a rigidly-controlled hierarchical structure in government, a corporation, a religion...let me tell you. They have NOTHING on archaeologists.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 10:15:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

It is fascinating, and as a former archaeologist who has watched form the sidelines as the long-term conventions are being overturned (by Gobekli Tepe and the similar site, K-something Tepe, for example), I've always thought it was perfectly plausible.

It's just got one problem, it's not provable.

It's super-convenient that this advanced culture thousands of years ago all lived entirely along the coasts, and were wiped off the map when sea levels rose 400 feet over a thousand years or so. So, any actual evidence would have been under hundreds of feet of water for thousands of years, and thus...gone. So, it enters the realm of the speculative.

I'm just hoping these new, much more ancient sites showing reasonably advanced stonework and urban planning techniques by "hunter gatherers" over 12,000 years ago makes people take a good, hard look at things like Baalbek and the Sphinx. I've been to Egypt. Inside a couple pyramids. And some tombs. I've been in the Sphinx enclosure, ran my hands along it, touched it. Every picture I see of it just screams out "I'm older than everything around me! My head is way too small for my body! I used to have the head of a lion or a jackal, and after sitting here for thousands of years, newer people decided to build their sacred sites and pyramids next to me, and re-carved my weathered and unrecognizable head into their own face!"

Yeah. Try saying that in the archaeological community. You get laughed at and lose your funding instantly. No, that's not why I'm no longer an archaeologist. They have zero imagination, and if you think you've ever seen a rigidly-controlled hierarchical structure in government, a corporation, a religion...let me tell you. They have NOTHING on archaeologists.
View Quote

As an archeologist, have you seen Patterns Of Evidence: Exodus? If so, what’s your opinion on the proposed time shift to match Egyptian events?

It’s free to watch here, https://pluto.tv/on-demand/movies/patterns-of-evidence-the-exodus-2015-1-1
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 10:25:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

As an archeologist, have you seen Patterns Of Evidence: Exodus? If so, what’s your opinion on the proposed time shift to match Egyptian events?

It’s free to watch here, https://pluto.tv/on-demand/movies/patterns-of-evidence-the-exodus-2015-1-1
View Quote

I haven't. But Egyptology is just a hobby. My focus in school was Mesoamerican Prehistory. In reality, I did most of my actual fieldwork on Native American sites and such.

But, I can tell you with assurance, if that author and show questions the official narrative of Egyptology, it will never be taken seriously no matter how much evidence he presents or how solid his case. If Archaeology was a fortress with the drawbridge up to defend against new ideas, Egyptology is a sealed vault at the center of that fortress. The worst of it, when it comes to parroting dogma.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 7:16:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I haven't. But Egyptology is just a hobby. My focus in school was Mesoamerican Prehistory. In reality, I did most of my actual fieldwork on Native American sites and such.

But, I can tell you with assurance, if that author and show questions the official narrative of Egyptology, it will never be taken seriously no matter how much evidence he presents or how solid his case. If Archaeology was a fortress with the drawbridge up to defend against new ideas, Egyptology is a sealed vault at the center of that fortress. The worst of it, when it comes to parroting dogma.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s an interesting statement in a few ways.  It’s easy to see how closed minded academia is on something like climate change. And how it’s an orthodoxy on disease now.  I’m curious if there are some background forces, financially or politically, that make egyptology so off limits?

(Ironically, That documentary was heavily funded by the Israeli government.)
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 5:02:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
I don't know any more than the average American (which isn't much) about Egyptology, but this guy just took a trip there and says his group was given two hours of unrestricted access to the pyramids at a time they were closed to the public.  

Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:20:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

That’s an interesting statement in a few ways.  It’s easy to see how closed minded academia is on something like climate change. And how it’s an orthodoxy on disease now.  I’m curious if there are some background forces, financially or politically, that make egyptology so off limits?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Egyptian government alone has a seriously vested interest in maintaining the tourist industry. They appoint "gatekeepers," such as the former Head of Antiquities, Zahi Jackass Hawass. If you're an archaeologist who want to work in Egypt, you submit everything in writing about your project to them and an Antiquities Board. They approve it or not depending on their whims. If, after the season, you publish a bunch of stuff questioning the status quo, you never work in Egypt again. Simple as that.

In other areas of archaeology, it's not quite as bad, because it isn't the government interfering. That said, there is a very strong resistance to overturn anything that was written after the dawn of "modern archaeology," i.e. after we started using actual techniques and studying things for knowledge instead of just racing to fill a national museum by robbing graves. It's a lineage of tribal knowledge passed from one professor to his grad students (and future professors), and seriously questioning the established history gets you ostracized, your funding dries up, etc. Change DOES happen, but it's very slow, almost glacial, and requires mountains of evidence. Even then, the establishment tries to fit it into the existing framework, modifying as little as possible.

That's the nature of a "soft" science. It's not physics, where you can perform an experiment in a supercollider, examine the results over thousands of iterations, see how they fit into or alter the math and standard models, and then have other people replicate and verify your results. Archaeological digs are a "one and done." Once it's gone, there is no repeating it. Researchers get VERY protective of their sites, research, and conclusions. Decades and decades of this has led to the culture I described.

I make it sound horrible, but, in reality, there's a very solid bedrock foundation of knowledge underpinning the discipline. We know a lot about history that we would never have known without archaeology. But, where physicists literally shit themselves with excitement over new discoveries and change, archaeologists shit themselves in dread.

"Will this invalidate my entire career's work?"

Of course, physicists can be stubborn too, just look at the various debates through it's history. Many of which are still ongoing. A lot of physicists will choose a particular hill (string theory, the Copenhagen interpretation, whatever) and die there.

Human nature.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:28:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I don't know any more than the average American (which isn't much) about Egyptology, but this guy just took a trip there and says his group was given two hours of unrestricted access to the pyramids at a time they were closed to the public.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol. I went with a tour group based out of Poland that had a serious "in" with the Egyptian Government. So much so that when the Military Police interrupted one of our outing looking for bribes, and our tour guide refused and was hauled into one of their jeeps, the guy from Poland showed up, made a phone call, and the Military got their dicks slapped. HARD. They were fucking with the money, in the wrong way. Plenty of bribes in the form of baksheesh got handed out to local police, tourist police, etc., as expected, but those guys were a little brazen about it.

We got behind-the-scenes access to the Great Pyramid, Red Pyramid, Sphinx, Luxor, and many other places for two weeks. It was EPIC. I could list the sites we visited, from Cairo all the way to the rebuilt Abu Simbel, and a lot of the time we were there alone for as much time as we wanted.

That guy is a "I want to believe" guy. That's fine. But the fact that the ancient Egyptians happened to build out of beautiful, sturdy, and most importantly AVAILABLE stones with quartz, granite, etc., doesn't mean they were building stargates with piezoelectric materials. I mean...holy shit. That's a SERIOUS leap.

Remember, extraordinary claims require something something something.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 11:49:50 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Lol. I went with a tour group based out of Poland that had a serious "in" with the Egyptian Government. So much so that when the Military Police interrupted one of our outing looking for bribes, and our tour guide refused and was hauled into one of their jeeps, the guy from Poland showed up, made a phone call, and the Military got their dicks slapped. HARD. They were fucking with the money, in the wrong way. Plenty of bribes in the form of baksheesh got handed out to local police, tourist police, etc., as expected, but those guys were a little brazen about it.

We got behind-the-scenes access to the Great Pyramid, Red Pyramid, Sphinx, Luxor, and many other places for two weeks. It was EPIC. I could list the sites we visited, from Cairo all the way to the rebuilt Abu Simbel, and a lot of the time we were there alone for as much time as we wanted.

That guy is a "I want to believe" guy. That's fine. But the fact that the ancient Egyptians happened to build out of beautiful, sturdy, and most importantly AVAILABLE stones with quartz, granite, etc., doesn't mean they were building stargates with piezoelectric materials. I mean...holy shit. That's a SERIOUS leap.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I saw an infographic today that made me think of this.  The theory is that the great pyramid is a lighthouse with an always on maser.

Attachment Attached File

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top