BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/18/2019 5:52:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Could a human being look more like a rat than this guy?

https://southbendin.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/pete-buttigieg-mayor-south-bend-in.jpg
View Quote
We have a strong challenger for that honor here in WA...

Link Posted: 9/18/2019 5:52:36 PM EDT
[#2]
double - there must be cheese in the vicinity
Link Posted: 9/18/2019 6:05:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Iran is doing everything they can to get us to attack for some reason.  They know that Trump can't take an insult, and hope he reacts.
View Quote
They know we will crush them, this has to be a Russia/China trap.
Link Posted: 9/18/2019 6:08:29 PM EDT
[#4]
even they think he is going to win.
Link Posted: 9/18/2019 6:10:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
They will make him act before the next election. They will increase their action till he looks weak or attacks them. When he attacks they will scream bloody murder.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think when/if Trump gets reelected, Iran is going to get the stick.
They will make him act before the next election. They will increase their action till he looks weak or attacks them. When he attacks they will scream bloody murder.
Along with all their Marxist allies in every form of mass media...and other mass hysteria.
Link Posted: 9/18/2019 6:11:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Iran is doing everything they can to get us to attack for some reason.  They know that Trump can't take an insult, and hope he reacts.
View Quote
They know we will crush them, this has to be a Russia/China trap.
Link Posted: 9/18/2019 6:14:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Point of order: America overthrew Jimmy see-you-next-tuesday Carter because he was a chickenshit.
View Quote
Jimmuh did Jimmuh in...…………...his incompetence caused America to see him for what he was. I don't fault him for sending a hostage rescue team to Iran

I'd keep letting Iran push and push...………….and keep squeezing them like a python. We should also confiscate any and all assets they have
Link Posted: 9/18/2019 6:36:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

https://southbendin.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/pete-buttigieg-mayor-south-bend-in.jpg
View Quote
Probably a furry
Link Posted: 9/18/2019 6:41:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
Say cheese.
Link Posted: 9/18/2019 6:41:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Someone should remind the Iranians the US got rid of Jimmy and replaced him with Ronald Reagan, and the Iranians knew the were up against a real threat and released all of the hostages. Why go to war, when all DJT is just wait for the sanctions to kick in, the Iranian govt will whither away, personally I don't want one drop of USA blood to be spilled on this BS.
Link Posted: 9/18/2019 6:47:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Just like 1979, Iran being a dick favors the Repub that will do something those silly Persians aren't going to like.
Link Posted: 9/18/2019 8:28:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Could be a delicate situation either way.
No body really knows what Vlad might do
in return.
If it were more than just limited surgical, then
the Russians would look weak for not deploying/responding
for their pact ally also.
I sure everyone that would be involved has already
made contingent plans in all these areas.
The ball right now is really in Iran's court and they
should return it rather softly.
We'll see.
View Quote
Any action should be disproportionate and should target their military. Command and control, air and naval bases, and revolutionary guard with a focus on hard to replace hardware.
Link Posted: 9/18/2019 8:53:50 PM EDT
[#13]
I am guessing Obama called in some favors for those billions he gave Iran?
Link Posted: 9/18/2019 9:56:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I am sure this explains why they released the hostages when RR was sworn in to office.
View Quote
As I remember it he basically said he would bomb them in a debate (and I think he meant it) if the prisoners were not released, funny as on election night and he won they were released. But I was a young kid may not remember correctly...
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 9:39:04 AM EDT
[#15]
I suspect Russia is underwriting Iran's actions.  They stand most to gain from raising oil prices.

I would be interested in learning if Russia has supplied Iran with their latest radar and anti-air assets.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top