Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 4:04:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And that's any different from what they are already doing?  

Cunts.
View Quote

True. Plenty of attacks on our bases and ships with casualties and Biden barely does anything.

And it's Iran doing the attacks already, proxy doesn't mean jack shit
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 4:35:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Don’t they mean “Continue to hit our bases”?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 5:07:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Tag
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 5:30:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Of course Iran had to get the all clear message from the WH stating the US would not be helping an Israeli counterstrike before they started flapping their gums again.
Those assclowns would threaten your pet Airedale for wagging its tail, only after you put it in a kennel.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 5:33:09 AM EDT
[#5]
"Don't!" (again!)
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 6:50:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Sadly the goat fuckers forgot what happened the last time they tried this stunt with us.

https://d26horl2n8pviu.cloudfront.net/pictures/images/000/449/769/large_v3/06983c97.jpg

Oh wait, they haven't forgotten at all.  They just know that Biden will merely shit his pants and ask for ice cream.
View Quote
Hmm, I was there - where did they sell those patches, the PI?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 7:30:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Wait so they warned us three days prior?

Lmao these fucks have been acting like it was a spying feat that led to the Intel to thwart those pesky drones and missiles lol

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 7:36:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Please take your dick out of the goat when addressing us.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 7:51:00 AM EDT
[#9]
We can all thank Jimmy Carter for the hellhole that is the Middle East.  We had a perfectly good puppet in Iran with the Shah;  hell . . . Israel and Iran had pretty good relations and trade when the Shah was still strong-manning the show.

But noooooo . . . FJC (like most Democrats) decided that it was better to allow a crazed religious freak to take over . . . and to dump a reliable dictator who would do anything we said. Still don't know what his logic was . . . other than "look at me . . . look at me . . . I'm the king of morality and democracy (though in private I'm a pretentious and arrogant asshole)."

Damned near every major decline/disaster that has befallen America can be traced back to a Democrat president (Truman got a few things right . . . but he also effed up a lot of stuff . . . like signing the UN charter).

Yes, George W. (aka: fgwb) did HUGE amounts of damage with his massive ramping up of both the deep and surveillance state . . . but I honestly consider him to be a democrat
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 8:01:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

True. Plenty of attacks on our bases and ships with casualties and Biden barely does anything. the House keeps paying for it and promoting Field Grade O's for leading US into harms way while sitting on their hands.
View Quote

FIFY

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 8:02:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
If they're smart they fight us through the Houthis.
View Quote

They already are.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 8:29:21 AM EDT
[#12]
This whole air strike on Israel seems choreographed.  Make a deal with the West - Iran: "We will do this and that... U can shoot almost everything down, so there is a risk but it is coming. I'll talk shit, you don't attack back and all is well....back to normal"    

In return - Iran looks strong to its people as it sent a shit ton of ordinance at Israel.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 8:30:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This whole air strike on Israel seems choreographed.  Make a deal with the West - Iran: "We will do this and that... U can shoot almost everything down, so there is a risk but it is coming. I'll talk shit, you don't attack back and all is well....back to normal"    

In return - Iran looks strong to its people as it sent a shit ton of ordinance at Israel.
View Quote

It's been this way for decades.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 8:35:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Of course they openly threaten the US and directly and openly attack Israel when they see a weak, pathetic, chickenshit in the White House that's more concerned with putting tanny and non binary faggots in official positions and recognizing these mentally ill fucks over the welfare and security of the nation.

Don't worry guys, our leftist agitators should be along shortly, if they aren't here already, to gaslight us all and tell us how this is a good thing because orange man bad!

Yeah, these two-bit fucks would have dared do any of the shit they've done if the bad orange man was still in office. Stupid fucking leftist fucks. It's almost unbelievable how utterly, hopelessly, horrifically stupid some people can be.
View Quote

Too reserved, and clearly uncomfortable speaking your mind. As well, abysmally lacking in profanity, so not even sure if serious.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 8:39:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Where are the Rods from God when you need them?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 8:46:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Iran can eat a dick.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 8:51:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

You’re thinking that, too eh?

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 8:53:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Where are the Rods from God when you need them?
View Quote

Here in the real world those don't exist. Even if they did Israel wouldn't have them.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:08:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
It's the live action part of political theater, not a big deal if a few commoners get killed in the process, they're just acceptable collateral damage.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:14:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:23:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Let's just get this shit over with.

I'm sick of this being dragged out decades.

Lake Iran needs to be a thing.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:26:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Posters here have cheered for iran/Russia/china before.

They are on Biden’s side.
View Quote

Our border has been wide open for decades, and non-existent for last 4, a good 50 million illegals 99% military aged angry men who hate everything we stand for have poured in..
so forgive me for not giving a fuck about israel, or iran.... and not thinking some kindergarten level binary choice is all i have
be nice if our military actually protected america instead of every sand infested shithole on the planet
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:28:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Iran is that little kid on the block that talks shit and keeps getting slapped down and put in its place.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:33:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
They are giving the world a blank check to wipe Iran (themselves) off the map.

I bet the world won’t cash it though.

The people in power make too much money from crackpot dictators and the fear that is fomented in their name.
View Quote

Nailed it.

There is no political power to be gained in a stable world.

Instability and chaos are sponsored (and invoked) and then used to scare the masses to the benefit of those seeking to empower themselves and keep them in control.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:38:24 AM EDT
[#25]
And FJB will do nothing about it if they do.  

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 5:15:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Israel is just Ukraine for Republicans.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 5:30:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
What is there 2500 us service men in Iraq?  I bet they have zero patriots.   Of course there's some in Ukraine.
Maybe im wrong.
View Quote

A Patriot missile battery in Iraq is credited with downing some incoming Iranian missiles Saturday. I don't know if it is true or not, but that is what we are claiming.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 5:31:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Fuck Iran!!! Payback Time for 1979!
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 5:32:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Why, exactly, are we involved again?

Explain it to me like I don't have a list of Senators and House Republicans that have dual citizenship with Israel.

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 5:40:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 5:43:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 5:50:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

No. No it’s not.

It’s a biblical thing.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 6:00:28 PM EDT
[#33]
They have been hitting our people/ bases for years.

No one seems to care
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 6:02:00 PM EDT
[#34]
What are they going to do, seize our Embassy and staff?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 6:05:52 PM EDT
[#35]
I’ll never get the mindset of some of these countries. Russia, Iran, “Gaza”…

Let us attack you, and if you retaliate…you’re in the wrong. Just bend over and take it!
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 6:38:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 6:41:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Iran should hide their Salami.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 6:47:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Time to slice the Salami
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 8:03:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Translation Iran is going to try and hit US bases regardless of what we do.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Translation Iran is going to try and hit US bases regardless of what we do.

Quoted:

How about activating the 5th column they already have in the USA.  Multiple TOT attacks across the USA could fuck us and the panic would be epic. Shit a couple of "dirty" bombs could shut this country down for weeks.

They activate their sleepers, I activate the Cajun Navy and the Special Forces of the Salvation Army and push their shit in, and not in the man love thursday loving kind of way.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 8:07:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
If they're smart they fight us through the Houthis.
View Quote

Honestly, what the fuck do these goat fuckers think they are really getting by fucking with us, Israel and worldwide shipping?

Are they all like "Fuck YES lets attack a vastly superior military outpost or lob weapons at Israel. Getting blasted back to the stone age IS our agenda. Like, wtf?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 8:29:56 PM EDT
[#41]
VJ is calling many of the shots during Obama’s third term.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:28:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
We can all thank Jimmy Carter for the hellhole that is the Middle East.  We had a perfectly good puppet in Iran with the Shah;  hell . . . Israel and Iran had pretty good relations and trade when the Shah was still strong-manning the show.

But noooooo . . . FJC (like most Democrats) decided that it was better to allow a crazed religious freak to take over . . . and to dump a reliable dictator who would do anything we said. Still don't know what his logic was . . . other than "look at me . . . look at me . . . I'm the king of morality and democracy (though in private I'm a pretentious and arrogant asshole)."

Damned near every major decline/disaster that has befallen America can be traced back to a Democrat president (Truman got a few things right . . . but he also effed up a lot of stuff . . . like signing the UN charter).

Yes, George W. (aka: fgwb) did HUGE amounts of damage with his massive ramping up of both the deep and surveillance state . . . but I honestly consider him to be a democrat
View Quote

The US and UK removed the democratically-elected government of Iran via a coup and installed the Shah.  Nearly 100% of ME animus towards the West can be traced to illegitimate meddling by the UK, France, and the US.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:31:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh certainly.  The US had all the information about the what/where/when.  The charade cost Iran $62 million and cost the US $1.1 BILLION.  Too bad Genocide Joe won't spend even a dollar to protect Gaza from Israeli savagery.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:32:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
It's the live action part of political theater, not a big deal if a few commoners get killed in the process, they're just acceptable collateral damage.
View Quote

Genocide Joe doesn't mind if 34,000 commoners get killed either.  In fact he's supplying the bombs, planes, and bullets.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:33:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Well, why do you think we still have shitty insignificant bases in the region?  Those places are put there to be inviting targets to allow the NEOCONs their now 20+ year dream of war with Iran.

This whole thing just shows that the "Deep State" although an oversimplification is still a very real thing.  Once enough lobbyists and the "think tanks" they fund want something it's absolutely going to happen even if multiple Presidential administrations from both parties don't want it.  The Deep State just keep on trucking and keeps on setting the stage until they get a President that cooperates or can take advantage of a situation.

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:34:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Iran is that little kid on the block that talks shit and keeps getting slapped down and put in its place.
View Quote

Israel is that little kid on the block that talks shit but lets its mother do all of its fighting.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:35:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Biden has gotten more AIPAC money by himself than any other two politicians combined.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:36:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Biden has gotten more AIPAC money by himself than any other two US politicians combined: over $5 million, while Schumer and McConnell are around $2.5m each.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:43:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Just imagine the butt hurt protests if we just nuked em.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:43:46 PM EDT
[#50]
How are they not already attacking us?

Iran's pet Houthi animals have fired off over 90 drones and missiles in just the last 48 hours, some directly at US naval vessels.

We are already at war, we're just not fighting back thanks to the traitors in DC.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top