Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 12/9/2023 10:20:04 PM EDT
Just my observations of him over the past few decades have made me draw to the conclusion that the guy is basically a retard, and always has been.
The sad part is that so many refuse to believe that the guy is a retarded crook bent on ruining this country and he can do no wrong.
I no longer weep for the people that think that, there is no saving them.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 10:25:43 PM EDT
[#1]
FJB thread and you if you voted for him.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 10:29:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Lol. I'm sorry I read this. Now my phone, my toaster, and my ottoman are retarded.  Thanks op. Sorry about your communism.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 10:30:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
FJB thread and you if you voted for him.
View Quote

MAGA guy here all the way !
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 10:30:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Both are retarded. New blood ‘24.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 10:31:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Nope

Trump is slipping now, he's nearing 80 and looks and sounds like it, gaffes, all of it.

Brandon's a whole level worse.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 10:32:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I think he is the dirtiest, scummiest, most vile person on the face of the earth.  He is a lying retard and should not be in the white house.  Corruption to the maximum, him, his brother, his wife and his son.

And OP to answer your question, no fucking way
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 10:34:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Lol. I'm sorry I read this. Now my phone, my toaster, and my ottoman are retarded.  Thanks op. Sorry about your communism.
View Quote

you can't call them that, the preferred nomenclature is "Turkish" and it was probably already retarded
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 10:34:48 PM EDT
[#8]
We need to stop nominating old ass geriatrics, ffs .  I don't care who you are, you can't have the capacity to be the president if your 80yo. Nobody at that age can.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 10:35:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Everyone encountered a ‘Biden’.  Blowhard, wanting to be a cool kid, tells stories to make himself look good or at least thinking he looks good, talks tough but has no real plan, dumb kid who thought he was better
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 10:36:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Just my observations of him over the past few decades have made me draw to the conclusion that the guy is basically a retard, and always has been.
The sad part is that so many refuse to believe that the guy is a retarded crook bent on ruining this country and he can do no wrong.
View Quote

I like how you left out specifying who you were referring to...
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 10:36:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, but Biden isn't any better.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 10:36:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Biden has the mental function of a bar of soap.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 10:36:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

You describing Trump or Biden?

Could be either
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 10:37:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Trumps worst day is light years ahead of FJB's best day.

Link Posted: 12/9/2023 10:38:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Well, at least he's got enough sense not to tweet/say dumb inflammatory shit (or he's jsut too stupid to actually do so).

I firmly believe that if someone just took trump's phone from him, or his twitter account, he'd still be president right now.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 10:38:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Well then
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 10:39:02 PM EDT
[#17]
You don’t spend 40 years in congress and the WH by being an idiot. That said, he’s a corrupt and dementia riddled asshole.

Trump on the other hand, is an idiot. If he hadn’t inherited his fortune, he’d be selling used cars in Hoboken, NJ.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 10:40:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Are you talking about Trump or Biden?  The description fits both IMO.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 10:40:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

right?

Trump is far from the best of us, but Biden needs to be in assisted living.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 10:41:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/9/2023 10:42:33 PM EDT
[#21]
He flunked third grade
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 10:43:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Pedo Pedro is a puppet of Bathhouse Barry.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 10:44:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
You don’t spend 40 years in congress and the WH by being an idiot. That said, he’s a corrupt and dementia riddled asshole.

Trump on the other hand, is an idiot. If he hadn’t inherited his fortune, he’d be selling used cars in Hoboken, NJ.
View Quote

The best used cars.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 10:45:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Trump is a bullshit artist, Potato is just a fucking liar.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 10:47:52 PM EDT
[#25]
National Review on the brilliance of Biden

A couple of years into his Senate career, Biden has a dream of living grandly by buying on the cheap a former du Pont manse, together with a huge chunk of land, for $200,000. The house was boarded up and soon, probably, to be torn down...Sure, it needed some fixing up...The first winter he and Jill spent in the house, it used up 3,000 gallons of fuel oil. It turned out the third floor was wide open, to the stars. Squirrels were living up there.

Next year, Biden starting selling off bits of the land for development to pay for improvements such as storm windows. Small problem here: One of the lots he sold off was his own driveway... So Joe built a second driveway, which turned into a swamp in winter. He sold off another piece of property that, it turned out, included the front of that second driveway...So I built a third...Eight years went by, and he made a deal to buy back the original driveway, the one he sold off when he first bought the house.

To pare down costs, Biden figured he’d rearrange the floor plan a bit. At one point he decided to have the entire third story removed...the carved staircase, taken apart and reassembled on a smaller footprint. It turned out this idea was kind of expensive, so he didn’t follow through.

At some point visitors noticed he had staked off the area around the very swimming pool, a plot he announced he was going to sell to raise more cash. Joe’s plan for the existing pool was to move it. Move a swimming pool. “Whaddya think?” he’d ask.
View Quote

cont'd
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 10:49:09 PM EDT
[#26]

Biden’s mind was a landfill of half-considered ideas, and his lack of focus was so obvious that he repelled leading Democratic strategist Bob Shrum, who declined to work with him: “Shrum thought Biden was a looneytune,” Cramer writes.

Just as with his tastes in property, he was always reaching for more than he could grasp, always pictured himself grander than he was. In mid speech he couldn’t help himself, he’d go off on a tangent and brag about his role in the glorious civil-rights movement that he had completely missed.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 10:50:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Biden would take Trump in a fight 100%
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 10:53:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Is Biden functionally mentally superior to Trump a fire hydrant ?
View Quote

NO.

*fify.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 11:02:54 PM EDT
[#29]
OP is a lying dog-faced pony soldier!
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 11:05:15 PM EDT
[#30]
A freaking Potato is smarter than Joe Biden's Depend wearing ass.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 11:05:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's been at least 15 years, maybe 20, since I've given a shit what some Marxist enabling dumb fuck thought. Haven't used my old saying in a while: I've got 5 seconds for an aszhole.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 11:06:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
OP is a lying dog-faced pony soldier!
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 11:08:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Y’all realize arguing between Biden and Trump is like fighting over who is the smartest kid on the short bus. Who is the fastest kid in the special Olympics.

Y’all get this, right?  Right?
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 11:12:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes please.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 11:16:54 PM EDT
[#35]
They are both pretty bad in their own ways.

Biden is significantly worse when it comes to confused gaffes, awkward moments, plagiarized and/or completely false statements about his past, age-related shortcomings, etc.

But Trump is worse at letting his own big mouth getting in the way. Changing that hurricane map with a sharpie, ridiculous smears of anyone who even remotely “crosses” him, his utterly terrible final debate performance leading up to the last election, etc.

What’s a “worse” image in a general election; having the appearance of being too mentally far gone due to age, or being too ridiculous on account of being an unhinged blowhard? I don’t know. I just know they both do really, really dumb things in different ways.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 11:21:23 PM EDT
[#36]
I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 11:23:35 PM EDT
[#37]
I've known he is a fucking tard since 1974, how he continued to bullshit voters and stay in office is a testimony their being equally retarded too.  

Delaware began a downhill spiral in the mid to late seventies and never recovered, it is now a communist state.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 11:27:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Whatever you think of President Trump - compare how they did press conferences:  Trump went toe-to-toe with a VERY hostile press for an hour sometimes.  Biden just recites a few things and walks away (and is damn lucky if he makes it off stage without embarrassment).
Biden couldn’t even campaign (except for some really weird thing with all these Jeeps honking their horns.  WTF was that shit?)

Not an endorsement of either, but it’s a really low bar to be more mentally adept than Biden.  All vertebrates and some invertebrates can manage to have more brain function.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 11:29:24 PM EDT
[#39]
On his best day ever, Biden was an idiot. He's not
smart. He never has been.

Add dementia and he's a potato.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 11:29:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bloody cunt 2024!
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 11:30:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Fuck Joe Biden is not mentally superior to a radish.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 11:33:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 11:36:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

I completely disagree with this part.  What we are seeing now is only recent in the last six or so years.  Has he always been a lying, slick, asshole?  Yes.  Now he's just not good at it anymore.  It a distinct cognitive decline either due to age or something neurological.  

Is Biden functionally mentally superior to Trump?  No way in hell.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 11:38:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
On his best day ever, Biden was an idiot. He's not
smart. He never has been.

Add dementia and he's a potato.
View Quote

He's made up for it with aggression, attitude and a pretense of self-importance geared to exaggerate and lie.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 11:42:34 PM EDT
[#45]
No, but he's clearly not where he was in 2016.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 11:45:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
Me><Thee
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 11:46:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Both were average IQ on their best day.  

Now they are both old and dementia ridden.  Biden far worse so than Trump. Biden barely functions at all.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 11:51:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Both were average IQ on their best day.  

Now they are both old and dementia ridden.  Biden far worse so than Trump. Biden barely functions at all.
View Quote
I wouldn't say trump has dementia, but he's slowed down some.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 11:53:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Y’all realize arguing between Biden and Trump is like fighting over who is the smartest kid on the short bus. Who is the fastest kid in the special Olympics.

Y’all get this, right?  Right?
View Quote

Geez. Are there still that many people sucking Lefty ass on this board?
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 11:55:15 PM EDT
[#50]
He has always been known as an idiot even by his fellow senators
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top