BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 12:37:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Get that from DU?  What is wrong with seeing if alternate treatments could work?  Big pharma not get its cut?
View Quote

If you think suggesting that injecting disinfectant is a viable “alternative treatment” we should explore I’ve got bad news for you.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 12:37:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
We need to stop nominating old ass geriatrics, ffs .  I don't care who you are, you can't have the capacity to be the president if your 80yo. Nobody at that age can.
View Quote

Oldest member of Gen X is 58 currently.  Most likely we will have a Baby Boomer vs a member of the Silent Generation running in 2024.  At this rate Gen X may never get a president, it might skip directly to the Millennials.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 12:40:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 1:02:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Just my observations of him over the past few decades have made me draw to the conclusion that the guy is basically a retard, and always has been.
The sad part is that so many refuse to believe that the guy is a retarded crook bent on ruining this country and he can do no wrong.
I no longer weep for the people that think that, there is no saving them.
View Quote

It's why he has succeeded so well as a liberal and a politician....most politicians are dumb as fuck..it's hollywood for ugly people
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 1:30:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Who on
earth thinks this is true
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 1:31:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Both are retarded. New blood ‘24.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 2:04:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Say what you will about the guy, but saying Trump is bent on ruining the country seems a bit of a stretch.  He’s willing to risk life, fortune, and honor in the pursuit of putting this country back on a better path.  He doesn’t go-along to get-along.  He owes no one any favors, and leads for the people.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 2:22:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Waited all my life for a POTUS that wasn't a swamp critter.  Finally got one and the swamp reacted violently.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 2:29:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Biden isn't mentally superior to a turnip.

The choice is Trump or Biden.

Biden and the commies  have done enough damage to America = Trump gets my vote.

Link Posted: 12/10/2023 2:29:49 PM EDT
[#10]
On a more general front, has a politician ever impressed with you with their knowledge about a subject?  I've listened to a lot of speeches and have yet to see an impressive mind up there. Kinda sad, really.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 2:30:49 PM EDT
[#11]
According to KJP and the other Democrat faithful he is the fittest and smartest president ever, taller than George Washington and smarter that Abraham Lincoln.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 2:34:39 PM EDT
[#12]
there is some serious ageism going on here.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 2:36:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

If you think suggesting that injecting disinfectant is a viable “alternative treatment” we should explore I’ve got bad news for you.
View Quote

You know the future of medicine?
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 2:39:05 PM EDT
[#14]
lol.  Joe Biden is a poster boy for elder abuse, pumping him up and trotting him out now when his cognitive problems are so plainly visible.

You might not like Trump, but he's not confused like Biden.  This is a national disgrace at this point.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 2:39:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Imagine doing -zero- actual work your entire life and finally end up President.

Smarter, more cunning, conniving, than me...
View Quote

He was the fallback plan. The only feasible choice for the DNC because he was familiar to the public and could be manipulated as he was so compromised.
DNC mapped it out. During the primaries. He was polling terribly in the debates. Then the DNC bribed and/ or threatened the rest of the candidates into falling into line. Or butchered them in the press (Tulsi Gabbard). He had to hide all the shit going on in the swamp.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 2:41:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Waited all my life for a POTUS that wasn't a swamp critter.  Finally got one and the swamp reacted violently.
View Quote

They did. No one in normieland knew had bad it was. Then Sessions.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 2:42:34 PM EDT
[#17]
The fact that it's those two speaks very poorly of the rest of us.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 2:42:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Well, at least he's got enough sense not to tweet/say dumb inflammatory shit (or he's jsut too stupid to actually do so).

I firmly believe that if someone just took trump's phone from him, or his twitter account, he'd still be president right now.
View Quote

Voter fraud wasn't because of his mean tweets... wake up
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 2:43:39 PM EDT
[#19]
He's mentally superior to a toadstool.  Other than that, I'd hate to speculate.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 2:48:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Y’all realize arguing between Biden and Trump is like fighting over who is the smartest kid on the short bus. Who is the fastest kid in the special Olympics.

Y’all get this, right?  Right?
View Quote

You are.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 2:52:13 PM EDT
[#21]
neither of them have any business being el presidente
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 3:23:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The fact that it's those two speaks very poorly of the rest of us.
View Quote

The last several years has convinced me that an unqualified franchise was a mistake.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 3:32:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Both are retarded. New blood ‘24.
View Quote

This is the correct answer.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 3:35:37 PM EDT
[#24]
a rock is functionally superior to FJB
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 3:55:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Trumps worst day is light years ahead of FJB's best day.

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top