Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 10:49:27 PM EDT
[#1]
And people thought Trump was just showboating too.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 11:17:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Give this one a listen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTCnno-3EGE
View Quote
Couple more

Kid Rock - Born Free [Official Music Video]

Kid Rock - All Summer Long [Official Music Video]
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 1:46:21 AM EDT
[#3]
I hope he runs and wins.  We really need to give MI an R Senator.  I know some Michiganders who will go apeshit over it, like they did when Trump won MI
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 2:12:01 AM EDT
[#4]
It will be GLORIOUS
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 2:33:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Is he a conservative?
View Quote
Are you serious?

Link Posted: 9/22/2017 3:48:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

What do you mean he needs to come out?

His past 6 sold out concerts that seated nearly 100k people each he's been preaching to them and using it as his launch platform, he has an official fb running page, web page, etc.

Not sure if he needs to write everyone a personal letter to his testament or if that the overwhelming evidence isn't enough.
View Quote
where did he play his last six shows that nearly held 100k EACH show? His last several shows have been at Little Ceasers Arena in Detroit that holds 22k for a concert so hes close to 100k total for those 6 shows.

J-
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 4:04:14 AM EDT
[#7]
He has been doing things right for a while.

Likes guns.  Has a CPL.
Been basically giving away concert tickets and cheap beer at shows.
Is local.

I think he will win.
I'd prefer a professional, but Liberal heads will explode with impotent fury.

In.
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 5:55:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

My brother has seen Kid Rock in concert a bunch. Went to high school with Uncle Kracker too. I dig the music enough but not enough to go to a concert.

I did run into him and Kellie Pickler at Bed Bath and Beyond once when they were dating.
View Quote
You need to see him in concert.  I'm not that big a fan of his. I will see him live every time he comes to town. The opening acts are worth the price of admission.  He rocks the joint.
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 6:33:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The Body was a Governor, not a Senator
View Quote
Not to mention he was a Sergeant-At-Arms of Mongols MC

I must admit I would dearly love to put a Kid Rock lawn sign out in my front yard.  My neighbor's heads nearly exploded when I stuck out my Trump sign.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 6:45:13 AM EDT
[#10]
I'd vote for him.
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 6:52:48 AM EDT
[#11]
I'd like to see him win just so he can go tell Washington "Trump and I are here because people are sick of your fucking bullshit. Keep dicking over America and you can expect more of this. Oh, and feel free to go fuck yourselves."
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 7:04:43 AM EDT
[#12]
For those of you not from MI look at the scenery in the first video.  This is the MI I know.  It's not all "Detroit".
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 7:29:55 AM EDT
[#13]
If he runs, he'll need to order a couple million extra signs, I imagine they'd be in great demand across the nation not just Michigan.
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 9:51:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If he runs, he'll need to order a couple million extra signs, I imagine they'd be in great demand across the nation not just Michigan.
View Quote
he's running for the US Senate in Michigan, not Senator of the USA 
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 11:26:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'd like to see him win just so he can go tell Washington "Trump and I are here because people are sick of your fucking bullshit. Keep dicking over America and you can expect more of this. Oh, and feel free to go fuck yourselves."
View Quote
Now that would be awesome to see on CSPAN!
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 1:41:42 PM EDT
[#16]
I'd post signs here in FL fo sho.

During the winter, half the population in FL is from MI and OH anyway lol.  Sucks for traffic though.
Link Posted: 9/27/2017 12:09:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Are you serious?

View Quote
Yes, I don't know anything about him. Will he run as a republican?
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 9:59:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Kid Rock had an event over the weekend and gave another political speech.  It was the exact same "speech" he gave a month ago before a concert.  Below is a transcript of it.

It seems the government wants to give everybody health care, but wants us all to pay. Well, to be very frank, I really don’t have a problem with that. But that’s because God has blessed me, and made my pockets fat. But a redistribution of wealth seems more like their plan, and I don’t believe that you should save, sacrifice and do things by the book, and then have to take care of some deadbeat, milking-the-system, lazy-ass motherfucking man.

Now, the issue of single parents struggling — an issue close to my heart. Well, read my lips: We should not reward those who cannot even take care of themselves, but keep having kid after fucking kid. Of course we should help them out. I don’t want to come off as insensitive, or sound like a jerk. But let’s help them out with child care, job training and find them a place to go to work. And you deadbeat dads who refuse to be a man, who refuse to be there for your sons and raise them up to be good men? You no-good, derelict, sperm-donor wannabes? I say lock all you assholes up and throw away the fucking key.

And if you wanna take a knee, or sit during our “Star Spangled Banner,” call me a racist ’cause I’m not PC, and think you have to remind me that black lives matter. Nazis, bigots and now again the KKK? I say fuck all you assholes, stay the hell away.
And why these days is everything so damn gay. I mean, gay rights this, and transgender that. I say the hell with it. Let them get married if they want, ’cause we’ve got way bigger problems to worry about than all that. But things shouldn’t be this complicated, and no, you don’t get to choose — because whatever you have between your legs should determine the bathroom that you use. Pretty simple.

Now, let me talk about it. It’s no secret we’re divided, and we all should take some blame. We should be ashamed because we all seem scared to call him by his name. So please, almighty Jesus, if you’re looking down tonight, please guide us with your wisdom and give us strength to fight. To fight the tyrant evils that lurk here and abroad, and remind us all we are still just one nation under God.

Now if "Kid Rock for Senate" has got some folks in disarray, wait till they hear "Kid Rock for President of the U.S.A." ’Cause wouldn’t it be a sight to see? President Kid Rock in Washington, D.C.? Standing on the desk in the Oval Office like a G? Holding my dick, ready to address the whole country? I’ll look ’em all square in the eyes, live on TV, and I’ll simply tell them, "You’ve never met a motherfucker quite like me."
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 10:18:14 AM EDT
[#19]
If Al Franken can be a Senator, anyone can.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 10:22:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Gotta remember, Michigan is more than Oakland, Wayne and Macomb (okay and Genesee) counties.  

Macomb is the home of the Reagan Democrats and went for Trump this time around.

Ritchie (let's not call him Kid Rock here) is going to pull in Up North and the West Side and kick Stabmenow out into the middle of Lake Huron.

okay, okay.....Let's call him Kid Rock, just to piss off the libtards.  
View Quote
Can't you just see a name placard that reads:
"Hon. Kid Rock".
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 11:36:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Kid Rock - American Badass (DIRTY) HQ
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 11:47:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Lol it would make for lovely debate:  "Mr.Richie what, as Senator, would you say to those families you destroyed by selling poison to their loved ones in your criminal history as drug dealer?"
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 11:51:06 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Lol it would make for lovely debate:  "Mr.Richie what, as Senator, would you say to those families you destroyed by selling poison to their loved ones in your criminal history as drug dealer?"
View Quote
I never knew Rock was arrested for drug dealing!!!
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 11:54:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
Don't need to be arrested when your dumbass admitted to it at lengths years prior in interviews .....
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 11:59:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
For starters it could begin with a heartfelt apology quickly followed by how the amount of drugs he peddled pales in comp to the millions of tons of drugs that the Clintonistas enabled the cartels to import into our nation.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 12:03:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

For starters it could begin with a heartfelt apology quickly followed by how the amount of drugs he peddled pales in comp to the millions of tons of drugs that the Clintonistas enabled the cartels to import into our nation.
View Quote
Lol that would be brilliant..... The problem is not us drug dealers, it's the people that don't do enough to stop us
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 12:07:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Don't need to be arrested when your dumbass admitted to it at lengths years prior in interviews .....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Was he a kid or something when he supposedly did this???

If he did that as an adult he won't win IMHO.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 12:12:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
Old enough to be trialed and put away as an adult if busted. And looooong old enough to know what he's doing.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 12:18:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Old enough to be trialed and put away as an adult if busted. And looooong old enough to know what he's doing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I need a link.........the reason is because I know you hate him and might "slant" the facts.

I did do some searching and it looks like he was a teenager selling some pot for some money............not good but hardly as bad as you make it sound.

But I don't know if any of this is really true.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 12:20:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
He still hasn't declared yet has he? Because he's only trailing Stabmenow by like 18 points.

Which I find hilarious.
View Quote
She's +8 from a poll on 10/6.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 12:33:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I need a link.........the reason is because I know you hate him and might "slant" the facts.

I did do some searching and it looks like he was a teenager selling some pot for some money............not good but hardly as bad as you make it sound.

View Quote
By his own admittion he started selling crack cocaine just shortly before turning 16. You can google for any of his old interviews. Just search "kid rock drug dealing". Perhaps that's how he got his nickname.... Dealing rocks.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 12:36:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
By his own admittion he started selling crack cocaine just shortly before turning 16. You can google for any of his old interviews. Just search "kid rock drug dealing". Perhaps that's how he got his nickname.... Dealing rocks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh shit...........that ain't good!!!
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 12:49:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
And?

Obama admitted in his own autobiography to doing cocaine.

At this point my main criteria for deciding whether or not to support a candidates is whether or not they are another fucking lawyer.

No offense to Arf-lawyers.  I reserve my disdain for fucking lawyers.  You all know what I mean.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 12:52:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

And?

At this point my main criteria for deciding whether or not to support a candidates is whether or not they are another fucking lawyer.

No offense to Arf-lawyers.  I reserve my disdain for fucking lawyers.  You all know what I mean.
View Quote
Experimenting with drugs is bit different that dealing.....duh
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 12:53:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And?

You got a point on this one, coupled with it being rock cocaine.............that will hurt him IMHO.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 1:17:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Grab em by the pussy
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 1:21:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

A small percentage of people think he's running, and larger percentage don't think he's running.

He needs to really come out and let the people know he is running for sure. A few TV ad's would get the word out and circulating.
View Quote
Absolutely not.

What he is doing is perfect, "Will he or won't he run?" is going to continue to own the news cycle for a while and as a non-declared candidate he is free to continue being himself. I would file on the absolute last day possible.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 1:24:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
He would have to be in the race to drop out and he is not in the race.  

I'm sure all the conservative Republicans can't wait to stand by MOTHERFUCKING KID Rock with half naked women as he grabs his dick to announce he Motherfucking bid to run for the fucking Senate.  Better get used to that language, it is actually mild compared to what he said in his first unofficial speech.  

From the speech.  Why would anyone dare question that he is taking running for Senate seriously?  

http://gay-musicians.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/kid-rock-2.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In Kid's Rock first unofficial speech at that concert he said his goal was to become President so he could stand on the desk in the oval office and hold his dick while he addressed the country.  It was at the point I became convinced that Kid Rock is trolling everyone and doing so for free publicity.  
Gonna drop out any day now.

I'm sure all the conservative Republicans can't wait to stand by MOTHERFUCKING KID Rock with half naked women as he grabs his dick to announce he Motherfucking bid to run for the fucking Senate.  Better get used to that language, it is actually mild compared to what he said in his first unofficial speech.  

From the speech.  Why would anyone dare question that he is taking running for Senate seriously?  

You've see the documentary from the future "Idiocracy" right?
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 1:27:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd still buy a yard sign for posterity.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 1:28:45 PM EDT
[#40]
God, we're so fucked.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 1:29:27 PM EDT
[#41]
I was just listening to future Senator Kid Rock on the raido this morning on my way into work.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 1:32:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
God, we're so fucked.
View Quote
Thank the republican party for completely shitting the bed over the last decade
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 1:42:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Thank the republican party for completely shitting the bed over the last decade
View Quote
No, thank you.  I'll blame the American people for demanding bigger government and voting via popularity contests.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 1:43:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
You got a point on this one, coupled with it being rock cocaine.............that will hurt him IMHO.
View Quote
The impact depends on the spin. He could take an approach like:

'My opponent and her fellow political elites can't relate to the America that is outside the country club gates. They do not understand the problems facing the common people. In my youth I was a poor dumb kid who started down the well travelled road into the underworld of our society. I dealt drugs and followed the siren call of easy money. Fortunately I was able to find my way out through music.

I have been in the gutter and climbed back out. I want to help fix our problems so that others have the option to choose the high road and avoid the dark path I walked. It is impossible to solve a problem if you do not understand it. I have lived it, allow me to help fix it'

(Just me playing speech writer in my head)
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 1:52:19 PM EDT
[#45]
I know so many people ready to vote for him it's staggering.  Even life long dem's I know are ready to vote for him.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 2:08:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And?

If he were a leftist running as a Dem he would be lauded for turning his life around.  

It is amusing to watch the left being damaged by the destruction of Christian values in this country.  At one time any minor ethical slip up in the past would have torpedoed any Republican candidate.

Red-pilled and agnostic free market capitalists will gladly vote for a former drug dealer so long as he isn't a piece of shit democrat.  It's kind of refreshing to see candidates that would have formerly been rejected offhand, as they take their democrat opponents to the woodshed.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 2:11:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
Won't even be relevant.

Did anyone give a fuck about Obama admitting to using cocaine?   He was fucking POTUS.

He can dismiss it in half a news cycle if he handles it properly.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 2:55:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
God, we're so fucked.
View Quote
After watching a bunch of career lawyer/politician types running this nation into the ground, I'm not really concerned if we get some 'off-type' politicians.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 3:00:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
Because politics in this country have been a joke for a long time. It's about time it started getting funny.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 3:07:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And?

You're falling for an Alinsky tactic.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top