Quoted:
Someone post what Swift spelled backwards stands for
View Quote

Two friends in a white semi
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 6:37:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Walmart dry goods drivers, the only kind that work directly for Walmart, never have to stand outside the back door in driving wintry mix, trying to get someone to let them in so they can get unloaded and move on to the next store 150 miles away. They haul a full van of non-perishable shit from the DC to the store, put it in a door, and grab an empty, then go back to their DC, drop the empty and go home. The grocery DCs do not operate that way. Just before I said fuck it, I was out 26 weeks straight, 2-3 runs a week, 2-3 stores per run, plus backhauls here and there, like meat from Tyson in Milwaukee and Cedar Rapids, or Egglands best in Iowa, etc. That's why they contract them out to the majors that have a supply of dumbasses from Bulgaria that will put up with that shit.

They do pay all miles, not just loaded, so that's nice.

Miles. Miles are not odometer miles, in case you have never drove OTR. The miles are BH&G moving guide miles, which are from map center to map center, so it is sometimes good, and sometimes bad.
View Quote
This is an example of why hauling dry freight in general is far better than pulling reefers.

For this reason alone, driving for Swift is probably better than driving for most reefer companies
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 6:38:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I once watched a Schneider driver trying to back up to the dock for 20 minutes. I gave her my number and went and did other work. 3 hours later she called me, she was backed up to the dock.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 6:39:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
How many of the drivers have knee problems??
View Quote

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love this to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 6:43:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Truck driving, which used to be a cool way to make a living, has gradually transformed into one of the most miserable jobs in existence. Same with driving for Amazon, Fed Ex, etc. You not only have the nightmare of electronic logbooks, you can't scratch an itch without it being recorded by the "eye in the sky" linked back to corporate. Slow down, speed up, stop to pee, anything.... and a light comes on and a report generated in an office somewhere.
Now, companies like Swift are so desperate for drivers they're hiring anybody with a pulse, fresh out of Bubba's Truck Driving School ("Sign up now! Get your CDL in 2 weeks!!!").  
A sad end to a once-proud profession.
View Quote

All depends on where you work and what you do. I'm part time running 2-3 days per week local inside a 150 mile air radius which means no logs. Company knows where I am when I'm working but who cares? Most obnoxious thing they have in place is a required phone app that syncs up with a unit in the truck that locks you out of your phone when it's in motion. I figured out how to defeat that after a few days though. Dummy phone tethered to my real phones hotspot FTW!
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 6:46:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I don't drive for Swift and never have but I do use a sharpie to change 3's into 8's and 5's into 6's on anything with one of those on the back before I leave the terminal. Karen calling and telling whoever answers that you're driving "dangerously" because you passed her while she was doing 40 mph in a 55 mph zone is a real thing.
View Quote

The worst are the people that do 52 mph on the highway and when you try to pass they punch it up to 75 to cock block you. Then you get back over and they slow down again.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 6:46:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Swift driver was a patient of my wife's.
According to him..

Sure
Wish
I
Finished
Training
View Quote

See What I Fuckup Today

Stevie Wonders Institute For Trucking

Link Posted: 10/30/2021 6:48:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Over the last couple of years I've noticed the most reckless driving coming from Amazon contractors. I've seen 2 of their trucks rolled over in the last 3 or 4 months.
View Quote

I'm a LTL driver..pull 2 pups. Amazon sub service/contractor drivers are pretty aggressive. Always speeding in a hurry.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 6:51:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Astandard reefer has three compartments that can be set to three different temps, in case you don't know. They have big gym mat-like partitions that separate them. Walmart generally had two frozen set to -20F and one at -35, usually the middle, frozen rear, refrigerated middle, and frozen front. Now, since there were normally three stores per run, sometimes that meant each store would have to unload multiple pallets, and set them aside, so as to get to their stuff, and then reload them. The employees did not like that at all, so they were less than eager. Like, one store would get all the rear frozen section, 2 pallets of fridge out of eight from the middle, and one from the front frozen. Meaning they had to unload 6 pallets of fridge, and put it somewhere out of the way, to get that last frozen, and then reload all six. You ever been in a walmart back room? It's stacked shoulder width to the rafters. The Ferguson one, yeah that Ferguson where the riots were, is one of the worst. Sometimes they had to take the unload pallets out on the floor to make room, and then bring them back to reload.

It's no mystery why more and more new drivers are immigrants, they will put up with the hassle at the shit pay, Big Brother E-logs and driver cam surveillance, etc. all for about 70-120K a year. Which is what a McDonalds or Wendy's mgr makes and they get to be home every day and shit and shower in their own clean restroom.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 6:54:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

My last 18 months I pulled reefers out of the Walmart DC 6072 in Moberly. Walmart tractors are all drop and hook dry goods vans; they contract the meat, produce, and dairy DCs to Swift, Werner and Hunt. Walmart tractors haul 53' foot vans, drop and hook, and are on their way, no muss and no fuss, and they pay well, and their drivers are home regularly, so they have a mellow life. Walmart contracts the shit routes to third parties.
View Quote

We may have crossed paths at some point. I made a lot of trips to that DC and the one in Olney IL. Not as a driver though. My old side gig we did a lot of security system and fire alarm work in those buildings.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 6:54:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This is an example of why hauling dry freight in general is far better than pulling reefers.

For this reason alone, driving for Swift is probably better than driving for most reefer companies
View Quote

I was Swift the whole time. Grocery DC 6072 Moberly was all Swift when I was there. All walmart grocery DC's are third party contracts.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 6:54:49 PM EDT
[#12]
See
What
I
Fuck
Up
Today

Link Posted: 10/30/2021 6:57:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

All depends on where you work and what you do. I'm part time running 2-3 days per week local inside a 150 mile air radius which means no logs. Company knows where I am when I'm working but who cares? Most obnoxious thing they have in place is a required phone app that syncs up with a unit in the truck that locks you out of your phone when it's in motion. I figured out how to defeat that after a few days though. Dummy phone tethered to my real phones hotspot FTW!
View Quote

Swift trucks are governed at 62 for company trucks, and 67 for O/Os. More than half a mile over that speed, like on a grade, will trigger a Qualcomm alert to corporate.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 6:58:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Walmart dry goods drivers, the only kind that work directly for Walmart, never have to stand outside the back door in driving wintry mix, trying to get someone to let them in so they can get unloaded and move on to the next store 150 miles away. They haul a full van of non-perishable shit from the DC to the store, put it in a door, and grab an empty, then go back to their DC, drop the empty and go home. The grocery DCs do not operate that way. Just before I said fuck it, I was out 26 weeks straight, 2-3 runs a week, 2-3 stores per run, plus backhauls here and there, like meat from Tyson in Milwaukee and Cedar Rapids, or Egglands best in Iowa, etc. That's why they contract them out to the majors that have a supply of dumbasses from Bulgaria that will put up with that shit.

They do pay all miles, not just loaded, so that's nice.

Miles. Miles are not odometer miles, in case you have never drove OTR. The miles are BH&G moving guide miles, which are from map center to map center, so it is sometimes good, and sometimes bad.

I hauled reefers for a year or so. Yeah it sucks. I much preferred dry freight.
I actually drove for Knight for a few years. I really enjoyed OTR when I did it.

Of course that was 15 years ago. The way they’ve fucked with the industry it would probably suck these days.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 6:59:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The worst are the people that do 52 mph on the highway and when you try to pass they punch it up to 75 to cock block you. Then you get back over and they slow down again.

Attachment Attached File
View Quote

Yep, hate those trolls. I just turn on my brights they usually move on out
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 7:01:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

We may have crossed paths at some point. I made a lot of trips to that DC and the one in Olney IL. Not as a driver though. My old side gig we did a lot of security system and fire alarm work in those buildings.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My last 18 months I pulled reefers out of the Walmart DC 6072 in Moberly. Walmart tractors are all drop and hook dry goods vans; they contract the meat, produce, and dairy DCs to Swift, Werner and Hunt. Walmart tractors haul 53' foot vans, drop and hook, and are on their way, no muss and no fuss, and they pay well, and their drivers are home regularly, so they have a mellow life. Walmart contracts the shit routes to third parties.

Link Posted: 10/30/2021 7:02:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/530668/images__36__jpeg-2149083.JPG
View Quote

Other trucks are worse. Our are all governed at 68 mph. You run up on one doing 60 mph in the right lane and as soon as the Punjab or Rooskie fuck see's you coming up alongside him in the left lane he wakes up and floors it. As luck would have it his truck is also governed at 68 mph. Now you're stuck in the world's longest and slowest drag race with nowhere to go while the traffic backs up for miles behind you and your exit approaches.

Nearly
Every
Fucking
Day
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 7:02:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Swift trucks are governed at 62 for company trucks, and 67 for O/Os. More than half a mile over that speed, like on a grade, will trigger a Qualcomm alert to corporate.
View Quote

I've seen some of them roll down hills doing 72-75mph not wanting me to pass them
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 7:06:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I usually bobbed over to the walmart right next to the dc when I was there for a shutdown. I didn't like to stay on the DC lot.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 7:07:13 PM EDT
[#20]
We really need a trucking forum
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 7:07:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Other trucks are worse. Our are all governed at 68 mph. You run up on one doing 60 mph in the right lane and as soon as the Punjab or Rooskie fuck see's you coming up alongside him in the left lane he wakes up and floors it. As luck would have it his truck is also governed at 68 mph. Now you're stuck in the world's longest and slowest drag race with nowhere to go while the traffic backs up for miles behind you and your exit approaches.

Nearly
Every
Fucking
Day
View Quote

Preach it, brother.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 7:10:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I've seen some of them roll down hills doing 72-75mph not wanting me to pass them
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's one of the 87% of drivers that won't be one a year from then. No shit, by pure numbers, Swift had a 365% turnover the year I started. Not joking.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 7:15:46 PM EDT
[#23]
JB Hunt was the worst for years.  Boomer CDL  driver here.   Hey at least they are working.  Or trying to work.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 7:17:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I usually bobbed over to the walmart right next to the dc when I was there for a shutdown. I didn't like to stay on the DC lot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was the guy that replaced the solenoid on the door that buzzed you in. Replaced the POS on a biweekly basis. Did lots of other work in that building. Amazingly massive inside. The forklift operators will run you down given the chance.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 7:18:31 PM EDT
[#25]
They hire anyone with a CDL, and since it's not hard to get, they wreck a lot of trucks, or rack up up a high CSA score, or just quit. They pay new company drivers...well when I started, .29-70 cents a loaded mile for general OTR dry freight, while charging something like $7.50 per ton per mile, so it's like factored into the business plan, and they get exactly the quality you would expect. Empty miles are gratis, except on a dedicated account like walmart, which pays all miles loaded and empty. But even that is not as great as it sounds, because it's not really all miles, just moving guide miles, and you still don't get paid for all the other shit that's required. Oh, they paid ten bucks (woot!) for every stop after the first, so a whopping $20 per 3 stop run. Whatever will I do with all this cash?

Link Posted: 10/30/2021 7:18:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
JB Hunt was the worst for years.  Boomer CDL  driver here.   Hey at least they are working.  Or trying to work.
View Quote

Don't see too many of them anymore. I remember when I was a kid they were one out of every three trucks you saw.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 7:20:24 PM EDT
[#27]
That year I started, they hired ~1800 new drivers; and after 1 year, 65 were still driving. 65/1800ths.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 7:21:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I was the guy that replaced the solenoid on the door that buzzed you in. Replaced the POS on a biweekly basis. Did lots of other work in that building. Amazingly massive inside. The forklift operators will run you down given the chance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 7:21:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Don't see too many of them anymore. I remember when I was a kid they were one out of every three trucks you saw.
View Quote

They seem to mostly be intermodel around here.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 7:30:36 PM EDT
[#30]
What I find amazing is that any shit gets anywhere. And the driver shortage isn't much much worse. Drivers with small independent companies, whether company or O/O have the ideal situation, the big companies just deal with volume, because, like that guy said a while back, "Get your CDL in two weeks and make 70K a year to start!" which is bullshit first of all, but they don't care. Always another sucker that falls for the promises, and that is why they prefer recent immigrants. They must get waivers as an immigrant for that "fluent in spoken and written English" requirement, I guess.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 7:33:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Container haulers are bad from what I see near work. The worse is log trucks. I have 2 friends who have lost relatives to unsafe log trucks.
View Quote

Pulpwood haulers can be pretty bad.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 7:37:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
What I find amazing is that any shit gets anywhere. And the driver shortage isn't much much worse. Drivers with small independent companies, whether company or O/O have the ideal situation, the big companies just deal with volume, because, like that guy said a while back, "Get your CDL in two weeks and make 70K a year to start!" which is bullshit first of all, but they don't care. Always another sucker that falls for the promises, and that is why they prefer recent immigrants. They must get waivers as an immigrant for that "fluent in spoken and written English" requirement, I guess.
View Quote

I went to a 3 week truck driving school to get my CDL, it was full of immigrants who could barely speak English, read and write. They all had grants to pay for school . You don't have to be a genius to drive a truck, but you have to have a base level of competence. Dudes that never grew up in a culture of driving don't make good drivers.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 7:38:28 PM EDT
[#33]
My neighbor's son drove for Swift for a few years.  He and another guy were teamed up and they did a lot of long haul driving.  They got several awards etc.  Then came the time when they were supposed to get a big raise.  Instead they were let go in favor or drivers that made less money.  Basically they train drivers for their competitors to snatch.  Neighbor's son got a great job making even more money with another company than he would have been making at Swift.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 7:54:54 PM EDT
[#34]
I made about 70 my last year, after taxes, and for that, I was home a total of about 5 weeks for the year.    Most of those days were not full days, as in, get home Saturday, crash for ten hours, enjoy Saturday nigt, do laundry and stuff Sunday, maybe get to Church, crash, and roll out in the wee hours Monday. What was the point of paying the same bills as a 9-5 job holder, and working 24/7? OTR, is literally a 24/7 job. You are't actually driving 24/7, but you're in the truck 24/7, like if you worked a 40 hour week at Burger King, but the other 128 hours you slept on a cot in the storeroom. That's literally what OTR is like. Figured that way, I was making just over minimum per hour.  What's $1500-1800 a week? Well, it's a 168 hour week, so like $8-9 an hour. Whee! And living on the road is expensive, so even less actual.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 7:57:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
My neighbor's son drove for Swift for a few years.  He and another guy were teamed up and they did a lot of long haul driving.  They got several awards etc.  Then came the time when they were supposed to get a big raise.  Instead they were let go in favor or drivers that made less money.  Basically they train drivers for their competitors to snatch.  Neighbor's son got a great job making even more money with another company than he would have been making at Swift.
View Quote

This too.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 7:57:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Lyden I'm guessing
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice edit.

While I have a CDL, I don't drive for knight swift. Or even drive.  

You must be new here. I'm the resident SME on fuels, oils and greases. As I own one of the largest oil distribution companies in the US.  You being in OH, you've 1. Seen my trucks.  2. Have used products I've supplied.

I just know a lot about the trucking industry as I own a fairly large fleet.  ~100 CDL vehicles,  over 200 plated vehicles.  So I follow the trucking world closely.

Swift, now Knight-Swift makes a lot of public mistakes because they're the largest OTR fleet, essentially, that is non specialized freight.

Most dangerous fleets are technically garbage trucks. They fucking smash everything. Every day.

Statistically speaking.

Lyden I'm guessing

I try not to opsec myself.

Those who ask, know, same with those who do business with me.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 7:57:53 PM EDT
[#37]
I wonder if I could be successful at Swift or if the company culture suck the life out of me and drag me down to its level.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 8:02:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Swift and the other biggies have enough tractors, they can make bank with a very low margin. Keep 'em broke and in one door and out the other on a treadmill.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 8:06:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I wonder if I could be successful at Swift or if the company culture suck the life out of me and drag me down to its level.
View Quote

The latter, if you ask me. First of all, as new company driver, you are the last in line for good loads. First they are offered to O/Os, then company teams, and if they don't want them, you. It's not forced dispatch; you can turn down a load for any or no reason, but do that a couple times, and see what happens.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 8:06:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Swift and the other biggies have enough tractors, they can make bank with a very low margin. Keep 'em broke and in one door and out the other on a treadmill.
View Quote

I got to have dinner with the CFO of swift. (Now former cfo.)

What they pay for trucks and trailers is absurdly low.

A truck that would cost me $100-120k, costs them $70k-80k. Plus they get 30-40k back per truck on guaranteed trade in.

So for a 3.5-4 year lease, it costs them $10,000 a year. Or under $1000 a month.

That power unit makes money if it hauls one load each month.

It’s so tuned down, they run the factory tires for 2 years, 2 sets of recaps.

60k mile oil changes. So they get their oil changed twice a year. Four times if they’re running teams.

In the life of the truck it will have 16 fuel filters and 4 air filters.

That’s it.

If it’s strictly teams, the truck is parked at 400-450k miles and sold off in 2 years.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 8:08:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I edited my previous post. But 24,000 drivers. For the number of miles they run, they’re actually not out of the usual in terms of accidents.

Get 24,000 random people and see how many cars they wreck spectacularly.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
They’re no longer swift.

They were purchased by Knight.

If you’re going to bash them, at least get the company right.

Usually they just bash themselves (or wind up In ditches)

I edited my previous post. But 24,000 drivers. For the number of miles they run, they’re actually not out of the usual in terms of accidents.

Think about 24,000 of the exact same vehicle you have driving in your state.
You would see multiple a day that have fucked up, same principle.

On paper, Swift is above average in safety percentages. In other words, they are a safe company.
ON PAPER.

If you look here, you can see some of the safety data Scroll down and look at the crashes.

This is also just one of the many DOT Operating Auth they have, about 15K trucks worth.
I think they have about 32-35K trucks in all the companies they own.

Link Posted: 10/30/2021 8:09:28 PM EDT
[#42]
You can take that shitty load that pays 240 miles after 200 unpaid miles to the pickup, or...you can sit two more days in a truckstop twiddling your thumbs, not making a dime and paying bills and road food costs. Your choice.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 8:11:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

A truck that would cost me $100-120k, costs them $70k-80k. Plus they get 30-40k back per truck on guaranteed trade in.

So for a 3.5-4 year lease, it costs them $10,000 a year. Or under $1000 a month.

60k mile oil changes. So they get their oil changed twice a year. Four times if they’re running teams.

That’s it.

If it’s strictly teams, the truck is parked at 400-450k miles and sold off in 2 years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s it.

Yep. Truth.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 8:15:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

On paper, Swift is above average in safety percentages. In other words, they are a safe company.
ON PAPER.

If you look here, you can see some of the safety data Scroll down and look at the crashes.

This is also just one of the many DOT Operating Auth they have, about 15K trucks worth.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
They’re no longer swift.

They were purchased by Knight.

If you’re going to bash them, at least get the company right.

Usually they just bash themselves (or wind up In ditches)

ON PAPER.

Still absurdly low compared to trash companies.

Most trash / waste haulers - their accidents don’t get reported to the FMCSA.

Their trucks almost never get a road side inspection. (What DOT cop is gonna crawl under a trash truck?)

Most of their accidents are hitting buildings / poles / fire hydrants / parked cars / whatever.

They kill an absurd amount of people a year. One of my former customers had 3 fatalities in 3 years.  A truck backed over someone. Another (roll off truck) had the body up, hit a bridge. Driver wasn’t wearing his seat belt and was found over 300 yards away.

Another truck hit a power pole, driver got out and stepped on a down line.

Swift is just notorious because they’re 1. A huge company. 2.  Very noticeable trucks. 3. Do it in highly traveled places. (Highways.)
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 8:17:23 PM EDT
[#45]
The 3rd world assholes who pick up containers at the Port of Oakland in their beat-to-shit trucks are far worse than Swift, Hunt or England combined.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 8:17:28 PM EDT
[#46]
I grew up backing all kinds of trailers before I even had a DL, boats and farm/ livestock trailers, so backing was easy for me.  90% of new CDL drivers...can't. Especially when the first time they ever tried was at the truck school.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 8:19:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
You can take that shitty load that pays 240 miles after 200 unpaid miles to the pickup, or...you can sit two more days in a truckstop twiddling your thumbs, not making a dime and paying bills and road food costs. Your choice.
View Quote

LOL.

I don't work for free.

I get paid loaded and empty.  Our average is about 60/40 loaded and empty.

I once bounced from Silver City, New Mexico to Vance, Alabama.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 8:20:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

LOL.

I don't work for free.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL.

I don't work for free.

Better than my fleet.

I’m 50/50 almost exactly loaded and empty.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 8:24:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Sure Wish Id Finished Training
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 8:28:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

LOL.

I don't work for free.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL.

I don't work for free.

Marten Transport once sent me empty from northern California to Lima Ohio lol
My current company usually sends me with loaded triples from Reno Nevada to Salt Lake City and then back to Reno empty the next day

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top