Exactly. What a douche.

I know. Wish he'd just resign.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:13:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Bhart89:
God bless two term POTUS Trump.  
View Quote

Be careful what you wish for. Should that happen, I think even always Trumpers will reach get tired of all the "winning".
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:18:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By GarandM1:

According to polls Trump has the support of roughly 95% of Republicans.  Those are Reagan-like numbers.

There will be no problem for Trump to get his base to turn out for him in November; heck, they just did it in WI and CA special elections.  His big task is to get independent voters to turn out for him in November.
View Quote

Polls like the ones that showed Hillary in a landslide? Wouldn't put too much stock in them. Most of the folks I associate with voted for him the first time, but are staying home this time. Anecdotal, but it is telling.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:19:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By ShovelMonkey:
Eat a cock OP!
View Quote

Did that earlier. May have been a hen though? I'm not sure, chicken's good so I don't discriminate.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:19:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Alnen123:

Be careful what you wish for. Should that happen, I think even always Trumpers will reach get tired of all the "winning".
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:21:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By bthp223:
Four TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENEEEEEEEEEEEEEER.

View Quote

Ninety eight PERCENTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:22:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By KTM300XCW:

Well, I think he also seated well over 100 Federal level Conservative judges.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Troutman84:
Originally Posted By tangbang:

you should turn your TV off for awhile and get outside.

From where I am sitting, Trump has 1 significant achievement right now: 2 conservative Supreme Court Justices. 

Tell me what else he has done, or accomplished, that are going to get people out to vote for him to give him a second term. 

Time will tell on all of those. Not looking great so far.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:23:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
He's one of the two. I'm leaning heavily toward traitor.

The most recent evidence being his push for this massive spending that is obviously sucking the remaining life out of our country. So is there "non politician" man who based his life around becoming an expert businessman and cash flow expert ignorant to what he is doing? Or is this purposeful?

Looking at his eagerness to ban guns, due process later, and red flag support, this is not an isolated incident.  

Sorry your gal won.
No you can't use the excuse that he's just listening to his advisors, this is supposed to be good forte
No this is not a single issue (remember the gun bans, red flag support, etc)
No, funny tweets do not make him great, nor his angering of liberals.
No, his handouts are not any better than Obama's. Just because a small portion is earmarked for businesses, does not make it so.
Yes, I would happily consider myself a never Trumper. I'm kind of grossed out by anyone who isn't at this point.

What the fuck is left to even remotely like? The "wall"??? Bwahahaha, what a joke.
View Quote

So who are you going to vote for then?

Who should *I* vote for then?

Do you like Gorsuch and Kavanaugh? I would argue that they are amazing bordering on singular perfect choices for the court.

Trump has a high likelihood of getting two or three more SCOTUS judges and you think we should vote for anyone other than him?

Fucking Mobys.

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:24:17 PM EDT
[#11]
I always thought the left was retarded, but they're super genius, on another level. Truly 4d chess.

They've been shilling on all platforms 24/7 the most retarded shit attacking Trump for like 5 years now. I thought they were retarded, but they've been conditioning everyone on the right to immediately lash out at anyone who criticizes Trump.

Someone comes along and attacks Trump for signing complete shit, ruinous spending bills, like the first one he signed when Republicans controlled Congress, and said he'd never sign another shit bill like that again, only to sign every bill after that has been even worse, and that person is called a shill. He's given the left everything they've ever wanted, got tons of Republicans onboard with red flag laws, and he's got us defending him to the death.

He's out Obama-ing Obama with the "free money" checks featuring his name on them.

Guys, it's shit, and everyone is championing our own destruction.

The banter with Acosta and CNN, the fake impeachment bull shit that results in nothing, the fake investigation into Obama, and muh Russia, it's all theater. There's a reason nothing ever comes from anything pushed by the left or right, because it's all theater.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:24:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By gomulego:
These threads never disappoint lol
View Quote

It's a pathetic attempt to distract from #obamagate and treasonous democrats.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:26:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By jestice75:
I always thought the left was retarded, but they're super genius, on another level. Truly 4d chess.

They've been shilling on all platforms 24/7 the most retarded shit attacking Trump for like 5 years now. I thought they were retarded, but they've been conditioning everyone on the right to immediately lash out at anyone who criticizes Trump.

Someone comes along and attacks Trump for signing complete shit, ruinous spending bills, like the first one he signed when Republicans controlled Congress, and said he'd never sign another shit bill like that again, only to sign every bill after that has been even worse, and that person is called a shill. He's given the left everything they've ever wanted, got tons of Republicans onboard with red flag laws, and he's got us defending him to the death.

He's out Obama-ing Obama with the "free money" checks featuring his name on them.

Guys, it's shit, and everyone is championing our own destruction.

The banter with Acosta and CNN, the fake impeachment bull shit that results in nothing, the fake investigation into Obama, and muh Russia, it's all theater. There's a reason nothing ever comes from anything pushed by the left or right, because it's all theater.
View Quote

Found one!
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:27:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By st0newall:
he's not a dumbass and he's not a traitor.

hes a megalomaniac snakeoil salesman. and despite that, he's preferable to the communist, white christian male hating alternative cabal that would be in charge otherwise..

you wanna good comparison to leadership during a crisis? take a look at churchill during WWII. thats the gold standard. 

is painful to watch trump get up in front of the opposition (MSM) and talk about how his predecessors fucked up (they did i guess) and how great his actions are. and argue with the screeching media.

me.. i'd prefer some solid, less egotistical leadership for a change.
View Quote

So feelings ?
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:28:49 PM EDT
[#15]

Polls like the ones that showed Hillary in a landslide? Wouldn't put too much stock in them. Most of the folks I associate with voted for him the first time, but are staying home this time. Anecdotal, but it is telling.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GarandM1:

According to polls Trump has the support of roughly 95% of Republicans.  Those are Reagan-like numbers.

There will be no problem for Trump to get his base to turn out for him in November; heck, they just did it in WI and CA special elections.  His big task is to get independent voters to turn out for him in November.

Polls like the ones that showed Hillary in a landslide? Wouldn't put too much stock in them. Most of the folks I associate with voted for him the first time, but are staying home this time. Anecdotal, but it is telling.

He's going to win in a massive landslide. Biden is a drooling retard, and people love free money. Very few from his base care about the spending bills. Everyone I've talked to is still all in on Trump. The media blaming the fake virus bull shit on Trump will just cause Republicans to turn out more for him. The media's goal is to make Trump out to be a victim of their unfair, outlandish attacks that backfire and just rile up his base even more. He'll win Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Ohio again.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:30:09 PM EDT
[#16]

Time will tell on all of those. Not looking great so far.
View All Quotes

From where I am sitting, Trump has 1 significant achievement right now: 2 conservative Supreme Court Justices. 

Tell me what else he has done, or accomplished, that are going to get people out to vote for him to give him a second term. 

What has not looked great so far?

Judges may be the one thing we truly get out of this.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:30:22 PM EDT
[#17]
I hope the never Trumpets heads explode when he wins again.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:31:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Never_Trumper thread.

TDS is a mental disorder...

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:33:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By tarheel7734:
Think I am just going to start blocking these people...
View Quote

Ditto
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:38:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By XxbatraiderxX:

Found one!
View All Quotes
I always thought the left was retarded, but they're super genius, on another level. Truly 4d chess.

They've been shilling on all platforms 24/7 the most retarded shit attacking Trump for like 5 years now. I thought they were retarded, but they've been conditioning everyone on the right to immediately lash out at anyone who criticizes Trump.

Someone comes along and attacks Trump for signing complete shit, ruinous spending bills, like the first one he signed when Republicans controlled Congress, and said he'd never sign another shit bill like that again, only to sign every bill after that has been even worse, and that person is called a shill. He's given the left everything they've ever wanted, got tons of Republicans onboard with red flag laws, and he's got us defending him to the death.

He's out Obama-ing Obama with the "free money" checks featuring his name on them.

Guys, it's shit, and everyone is championing our own destruction.

The banter with Acosta and CNN, the fake impeachment bull shit that results in nothing, the fake investigation into Obama, and muh Russia, it's all theater. There's a reason nothing ever comes from anything pushed by the left or right, because it's all theater.

Found one!

Okay, so tell me why the spending bills, executive action on gun control, push for red flag laws, and more legal immigration than ever are all so great?

His tax cuts were tremendous. I support the tariffs on China and pretty much everything he's done against China. Still appears to be doing catch and release with the illegals, as long as they bring kids. If there is a deal in Mexico that some "asylum seekers" are being held in Mexico to await their hearings, then that's great. His tweets are usually pretty good.

I'll probably vote for him again, but there's a lot of shit that is blindly defended.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:40:50 PM EDT
[#21]

He's going to win in a massive landslide. Biden is a drooling retard, and people love free money. Very few from his base care about the spending bills. Everyone I've talked to is still all in on Trump. The media blaming the fake virus bull shit on Trump will just cause Republicans to turn out more for him. The media's goal is to make Trump out to be a victim of their unfair, outlandish attacks that backfire and just rile up his base even more. He'll win Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Ohio again.
View Quote

Wut?

What color is the sky in your world?

This is the next stage of the coup to oust Trump, and the media is the propaganda wing of the dims and the globalists, their goal is to remove Trump at all costs, and the OP of this thread is a willing participant of it all...

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:47:54 PM EDT
[#22]
I’ve read that this corona virus quarantine shit would affect those with mental disorders the most. The Never Trumpers in this thread are proving that to be true.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:49:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By drfroglegs:
OP sitting there like... 

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/322543/ygGHlk9m_jpg-1417593.JPG
View Quote
If you're not outraged by this on your own volition, I question your honesty with yourself.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:50:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Trump is seeing his re-election chances slip away. He is trying to get votes by printing more stimulus money.

Not sure which of the two categories that puts him in, though if a democrat were doing the same things Trump is, GD would be preparing for an armed revolt.

Also, IBTL.
View Quote

Pretty much this. The virus took a big shit on his economy so he probably feels like if he doesn't print and give away money, the dems will promise to do it.

Its the only shot he has at re-election. But we will still be better off with Trump over anything the dems put forward.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:54:40 PM EDT
[#25]
I happen to like Gorsuch and Kavanaugh.

Don't care much for Trump and his schtick.

Alternative is much worse. I'll vote accordingly.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 7:41:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Turboguy:

So who are you going to vote for then? 

Who should *I* vote for then? 

Do you like Gorsuch and Kavanaugh? I would argue that they are amazing bordering on singular perfect choices for the court. 

Trump has a high likelihood of getting two or three more SCOTUS judges and you think we should vote for anyone other than him? 

Fucking Mobys. 

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Turboguy:
He's one of the two. I'm leaning heavily toward traitor.

The most recent evidence being his push for this massive spending that is obviously sucking the remaining life out of our country. So is there "non politician" man who based his life around becoming an expert businessman and cash flow expert ignorant to what he is doing? Or is this purposeful?

Looking at his eagerness to ban guns, due process later, and red flag support, this is not an isolated incident.  

Sorry your gal won.
No you can't use the excuse that he's just listening to his advisors, this is supposed to be good forte
No this is not a single issue (remember the gun bans, red flag support, etc) 
No, funny tweets do not make him great, nor his angering of liberals. 
No, his handouts are not any better than Obama's. Just because a small portion is earmarked for businesses, does not make it so. 
Yes, I would happily consider myself a never Trumper. I'm kind of grossed out by anyone who isn't at this point.

What the fuck is left to even remotely like? The "wall"??? Bwahahaha, what a joke. 

So who are you going to vote for then? 

Who should *I* vote for then? 

Do you like Gorsuch and Kavanaugh? I would argue that they are amazing bordering on singular perfect choices for the court. 

Trump has a high likelihood of getting two or three more SCOTUS judges and you think we should vote for anyone other than him? 

Fucking Mobys. 

Perfect eh?
Do you want to know how I know you haven’t been paying any attention to the Supreme Court?
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 7:43:23 AM EDT
[#27]

What has not looked great so far?

Judges may be the one thing we truly get out of this.
View All Quotes

What has not looked great so far?

Judges may be the one thing we truly get out of this.

Go ask NOLO
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 7:45:13 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By IEC:
I happen to like Gorsuch and Kavanaugh.

Don't care much for Trump and his schtick.

Alternative is much worse. I'll vote accordingly.
View Quote

What exactly do you like about those guys?
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 7:45:36 AM EDT
[#29]
I feel sorry for the op.

Someone that has lost control of their abilities to control their emotions and deal in facts

Should not own a weapon if he is that “fragile”

I am sure he will make someone a good Submissive, hand-wringing wife
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 7:48:27 AM EDT
[#30]
Orange man very bad. Bad orange man. Bad! Bad! Bad!

FED Good! Prop up Fed Orange man! Fractional reserve banking debt economy works!
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 7:50:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By BWood:
I feel sorry for the op. 

Someone that has lost control of their abilities to control their emotions and deal in facts

Should not own a weapon if he is that “fragile”

I am sure he will make someone a good Submissive, hand-wringing wife
View Quote

Oh look a true trump supporter pushing gun confiscation how surprising
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 8:23:09 AM EDT
[#32]
It's funny how doomers and N_T's are the same people
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 9:03:30 AM EDT
[#33]

Be careful what you wish for. Should that happen, I think even always Trumpers will reach get tired of all the "winning".
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bhart89:
God bless two term POTUS Trump.  

Because Slow Joe would be SO MUCH better.  Then, when he is removed through the 25th, we'll get President Michelle Obama.  Then, all of our troubles will be over!

I don't like the incredible inflation of the money supply.  Some elasticity is okay to address emergencies, and this would be a legitimate emergency to address with deficit spending.  But elasticity implies movement in both directions, expansion and contraction.  Our economy is in a never-ending state of emergency requiring massive deficit spending, and that cannot continue.

I think Trump was on schedule to increase the economy so dramatically that the deficit and the debt shrank in comparison.  That was his strategy to restore economic reasonableness.  Then this hit, and we went back so much further.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 9:03:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By ryandushku:
It's funny how doomers and N_T's are the same people
View Quote

Not always
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 9:12:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Hey OP, who are YOU going to vote for?

Got the balls to stand by your position?
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 9:14:41 AM EDT
[#36]
You go ahead and vote for the guy that has dementia.

I will vote for the other guy.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 9:19:42 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By ryandushku:
It's funny how doomers and N_T's are the same people
View Quote

It’s gotten to the point that when somebody can’t make a more intelligent comment In response to a contrarian viewpoint than to simply call them a “N_Ter”, they get dismissed out of hand.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 9:22:21 AM EDT
[#38]
I will vote for Biden
If Trump wins I get 4 years of more gun grabbing and expansion of the deep state followed by another 4 possibly 8 years of the same when the next dem wins
With Biden the first 4 years are the same but I get a shot at an actual small government conservative in the next election.

Added benefit of republicans pretending to care about the issues I care about when their is a dem in the White House.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 9:22:28 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By clffrdjk:

What exactly do you like about those guys?
View All Quotes

Those two guys have given Clarence Thomas a break and have given Roberts a tough choice.

Also, they put RBG in the hospital a few times.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 9:23:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

It's gotten to the point that when somebody can't make a more intelligent comment In response to a contrarian viewpoint than to simply call them a "N_Ter", they get dismissed out of hand.
View Quote
Apparently not
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 9:23:51 AM EDT
[#41]

Those two guys have given Clarence Thomas a break and have given Roberts a tough choice. 

Also, they put RBG in the hospital a few times.
View All Quotes

Those two guys have given Clarence Thomas a break and have given Roberts a tough choice. 

Also, they put RBG in the hospital a few times.

So nothing actually related to how they vote on the Supreme Court.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 9:24:29 AM EDT
[#42]
I will vote for Biden 
If Trump wins I get 4 years of more gun grabbing and expansion of the deep state followed by another 4 possibly 8 years of the same when the next dem wins
With Biden the first 4 years are the same but I get a shot at an actual small government conservative in the next election.

Added benefit of republicans pretending to care about the issues I care about when their is a dem in the White House.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 9:27:04 AM EDT
[#43]
I will vote for Biden 
If Trump wins I get 4 years of more gun grabbing and expansion of the deep state followed by another 4 possibly 8 years of the same when the next dem wins
With Biden the first 4 years are the same but I get a shot at an actual small government conservative in the next election.

Added benefit of republicans pretending to care about the issues I care about when their is a dem in the White House.
View Quote

Well, now that's a solid, well thought out plan.

FFS.  

Link Posted: 5/16/2020 9:28:01 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Not always
View Quote
Not always, but certainly a majority
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 9:28:31 AM EDT
[#45]
I'm late to this one but................

Link Posted: 5/16/2020 9:28:39 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By huntsman2448:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/EgcB5I3-51.gif
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By huntsman2448:
I will vote for Biden 

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/EgcB5I3-51.gif

What’s your plan?
I mean besides telling republicans how much you love gun control and expansion of the government?
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 9:28:51 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By 1Bigdog:
You go ahead and vote for the guy that has dementia.

I will vote for the other guy.
View Quote

Wait who else is running I thought this was a Trump vs Biden race?

They both have no business running the country. Neither one has any reason to care what this country will look like in ten years. We have to stop electing people on deaths doorstep.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 9:31:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By BadMonk:
Haven't had a Never Trumper thread in a while.   I look forward to the rage when he wins again in November.
View Quote

This

He will win again in November.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 9:32:59 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By TheWenisPrinkle:

Wait who else is running I thought this was a Trump vs Biden race? 

They both have no business running the country. Neither one has any reason to care what this country will look like in ten years. We have to stop electing people on deaths doorstep.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/16/2020 9:34:47 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By TheWenisPrinkle:

Wait who else is running I thought this was a Trump vs Biden race? 

They both have no business running the country. Neither one has any reason to care what this country will look like in ten years. We have to stop electing people on deaths doorstep.
View Quote

Obama, George W Bush, or Bill Clinton are all younger than either Biden or Trump.

Once you are eligible for full social security benefits, you are too old to be president.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top